[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, HR. said:

Is this from the same day? If they are, he really had to change into pants that didn’t expose his legs. His legs are reserved only for KGE and his fans, NOT for WDH 

I don't think so. The picture with camo and denim pants was from a different day, most likely at the airport. The mask is also different. 

The picture with WDH, same camo but jogger pants, I heard from a fan.just like us, they also re use their clothes. Especially LMH, he keeps using the black shorts. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, here Anne said:

Is that also the reason why SK media like bringing up ratings during TKEM? And not stating about dating rumour because all the hype is from international fans? 

I believe so...

But, for me the k media talking about rating is just a bias IMO. They expected KES drama must have double digit rating and more importantly it's LMH comeback drama, and they didn't want to report the wavve and Netflix rank at all when it also aired there.

I rant abt this rating issue on my Twitter when ppl kept talking abt it with data from all public broadcast (KBS, MBC & SBS). If you have time you might wanna read my thread.

K-netz and some ppl believe what they want to believe from the media without even do the research. So it's better for us International fans see the fact, not what the media reported in a bias manner. This is why I watch dramas not because rating, but my preference. :sweatingbullets:

CMIIW, for those who live in SK, you know, sometimes I go to Naver and search for LMH and KGE name. But, there's no news about them at all except the drama related. Well, I did find one in a forum site, the title is 'is LMH and KGE dating?', unfortunately I can't open the forum discussion since I don't have Naver account LMAO even the reaction of LMH update on KGE birthday is only on TKEM drama page, which is why the general public doesn't even care and there is no dating rumour at all. :ph34r:

I do wonder though, will Dispatch do their job based on International fans reaction towards LMH and KGE? Although I don't want them to get caught except if they get married and announce it. Bc at this point, I believe LMH and KGE is in relationship. His update on KGE birthday is alrd enough for me, srly. :coolcat:

Just now, levine1244 said:

oh Hi there fellow ELF! :heart1:

Btw I agree with you. Just don't engage and report the account. I follow the SJ protection squad account btw, so whenever I'm on twitter and stumble upon their tweet about those acc who bash one of the member I will report it.

Okay now I need to go back to reality 

Hi there, ELF!!!

I also follow SJ protection squad! I also love how Heechul actively encourage the fans to screenshoot hate comments and send it to his lawyer!

I believe we, as shippers are mature enough to not engage in any hate speech towards our ship or LMH or KGE individually. I read on Twitter that Arjenia also report hate speeches to BH Ent. :approves:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

More jealous LMH!!! Here's some fuel, lurkers from MYM report back to your boss immediately. JHI's heart fluttered when he had a bed scene with KGE! 

LMH, we need more PDA posts. You know JHI posted photos of his Mindbridge ad today :phew:

BTW, y'all know I'm a MinEun shipper so don't take this seriously

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

5 hours ago, krish indu said:

Offtopic-what is happening to backstreet rookie.. I saw some tweet abt racism controversy? 

I can understand this. There's a character being portrayed as mixed black and he's not portrayed in a good way. They give him pretty rude comedic parts for him.

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Now we have to get a yard stick and start investigating the people in LMH’s near vicinity

Can LMH handle this? I mean he'll just naturally walk closer to her without noticing and start bending his neck really low to talk to her. His eyes always on her. I think we just have to look at where his feet are pointing and measure the distance from there. It might give us less work. 

:approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TDeas said:

We won't Quiet... Our Captain is mischievous person and keep feed us w/ the  crumbs and know well he is the only trusted sources

This is so on point! @TDeas B)

Rule #1

Captain is the only trusted source

Rule #2

When in doubt, refer to Rule #1

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 3

12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Eye contact is such a form of respect and care, and it’s one of the biggest things we talk about during work training for good customer service.

EXACTLY to the millionth times! He kept on reaching out to her.  Locking up that gaze.

• Love 15
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

More jealous LMH!!! Here's some fuel, lurkers from MYM report back to your boss immediately. JHI's heart fluttered when he had a bed scene with KGE.

This is priceless. :yum:. Nothing drive a man more than jealousy. Hopefully LMH will act soon and leave some loaves for all of us to devour.

JHI openly declared his intention there, this is definitely calls for territorial marking efforts :lol:.

Arjenian said that JHI likes all KGE post, unless it’s a post where there’s ‘that man’ inside.

Now wondering whether ‘that man’ will mark his territory or remains silent :D. Both actions require some balls. First, he needs to declare that he’s a cave man after all (most men are :Pwhen it comes to their women), 2nd, It takes mountain of efforts to suppress that first urge.

Now which route you want him to go?

#tauntingPost

• LOL 19
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Never seen this still before..... waiting for HD one..

cutiesss 

:cries3:I wanna see the bts ..when are they going to drop the director cut dvd i wanna buy i must buy it !

I wonder if they include some bts still pics in the ost set..!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

This is so on point! @TDeas B)

Rule #1

Captain is the only trusted source

Rule #2

When in doubt, refer to Rule #1

In Lee Min Ho we Trust ... :whee!!:

In Shipper Account we Got Crazy

Ct me

Dinner appetizers ... :foodie3:

N about His IG Pict.

CTO

This is not only about "Last Fall / Autumn seasons" 

He want to tell Us

its Her for His "Last Fall" in Love again :heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, carriekllo said:

More jealous LMH!!! Here's some fuel, lurkers from MYM report back to your boss immediately. JHI's heart fluttered when he had a bed scene with KGE! 

LMH, we need more PDA posts. You know JHI posted photos of his Mindbridge ad today :phew:

Tune in For Love filming lasted only for 3-4 months, quite short. And I honestly think JHI fell and still admires KGE but didn't have the time nor the courage to pursue her more deeply. KGE also needed to go to the States and was only back and forth in SK before TKEM. 

Unlike our main man, he had more time and maybe purposely prolonged the filming. Lol! Remember how even in interviews, he wanted to go overtime? 

:hwaiting2:

I'd say KGE could have gone back to the US to continue her classes but no, she's reviewing her next projects because she wants to stay in SK. (ooops, reality is there's still the pandemic to mull over) And for who, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. Hahaha! 

:hooray2::heart1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3