[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

38 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

No chickens pls 

He looks at his chicken costar the same way he looks at KGE during filming

Well this proves it then! I am 100% sure now that he thinks and looks at KGE appetizing as a chicken leg! Yum:yaaa:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

22 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Translating this hot mess - keep in mind my Chinese is dreadful so it's not 100% as nuanced...but the gist is there.

Troll: After kissing my girlfriend, why are my lips turning white?  After a few hours, they go back to normal. (Male, 22 years old)

Doc: Hello!  I'm happy to help you understand your lips problem.

Doc: Are you feeling unwell?

Doc: At the moment?

Troll: Not now, it's just every time after I kiss my girlfriend, my lips will turn slightly white and won't look like my lips usually look.

Doc: You used too much pressure

Troll: I don't know, I don't know if this is normal like this

Doc: If you're not feeling unwell, then don't worry about it

Doc: If it goes back to normal eventually then the issue isn't big

Troll: Is it possible that she has some sort of disease?

Doc: :wacko: x 3

Troll: I understand now thank you

Doc: If it persists, use less force

Troll: Thanks, I understand now.

Doc: :D

Me: And this is why I drink heavily

and little did the doctor know that now he's been dragged into this messy shipper business..  

the troll migh continue asking "doc, why do you think i cant stop smiling when i see certain girl?"

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 23

4 hours ago, Time loop said:

I loved all videos included with these two songs. I have seen so many videos posted with these two songs in the main thread and it kinda just automatically fit

The way he laughed at JTE when he picked her up via a chopper is exactly the same way LMH laughed at KGE when she clapped in one of the Netflix promo videos. Same person. Same love. Same woman. 

:hypehype::luvarrow:

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

The way he laughed at JTE when he picked her up via a chopper is exactly the same way LMH laughed at KGE when she clapped in one of the Netflix promo videos. Same person. Same love. Same woman. 

A special smile reserved for his two lady loves - KGE and extra crispy half n half 

18 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

and little did the doctor know that now he's been dragged into this messy shipper business..  

the troll migh continue asking "doc, why do you think i cant stop smiling when i see certain girl?"

I should ask the doctor about my recent eyesight issues

Doc, they keep saying that they see a woman but all I see is a fuzzy blur —who is “they”? Ummmm

• LOL 20

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

A special smile reserved for his two lady loves - KGE and extra crispy half n half 

I should ask the doctor about my recent eyesight issues

Doc, they keep saying that they see a woman but all I see is a fuzzy blur —who is “they”? Ummmm

Make sure you go to the right type of doctor.  Definitely not the ophthalmologist (i really can't spell this, it took me about 2 minutes just to figure it out)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Anyone else is loving this new mode? feels like we are in a different forum but still in the same forum

i feel weird at first, I thought i have problem with my laptop screen :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

7 hours ago, Miadee said:

:hwaiting2:

YESa!!! She liked LMH PICS!!!!!! ALAS!!!!

:omg:

You had me there!!! Hahaha Was excited to click the link and was like staring at the pic.. where is LMH in the pic??? Hahaha :hwaiting2: my delulu level will skyrocket in this rate 

Edit: LMH is indeed in the pic hahaha didnt noticed if @koreaboooo didnt point it out hahaha

• LOL 15

3 minutes ago, magiclily said:

i feel weird at first, I thought i have problem with my laptop screen :D

Haha. I thought the same thing but saw the announcement on the top and seems like we are gonna use this mode for sometime. Imo it looks cosy and people can open themselves up further as everything seems secretive where the lights are not bright enough anymore. All the R-rated shippers can step forward now since we are in NIGHT SOOMPI version:popcornjackson: What happens in the night stays in the night

• Like 2
  • Naughty 9
  • LOL 12

Hello Royal Court Friends! 25 more pages until we hit Page 900:w00t: We're about to hit 1,000 and these are from the breadcrumbs! Imagine if we get the whole bread and cake served in front of us? We're probably gonna break servers worldwide!

---

*Updated Page 1 with the unofficial timeline of our couple as compiled and regularly updated by court lady@koreaboooo :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think if they're going to use a dark mode forum, they should adjust the gif emoji backgrounds to transparent. 

:lazyandfart:

I don't know how a transparent gif would work out and not guraantee it would work tho. I will try one and then we can see how it will work out on this mode.

give me 2 secs I will edit and do it on this post.

Testing..  Posted a transparent gif below let me know what you think?

9h4fSml.gif

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

I don't know how a transparent gif would work out and not guraantee it would work tho. I will try one and then we can see how it will work out on this mode.

give me 2 secs I will edit and do it on this post 

Should be something like this.

Animated Sticker

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 3