[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

48 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

This is priceless. :yum:. Nothing drive a man more than jealousy. Hopefully LMH will act soon and leave some loaves for all of us to devour.

JHI openly declared his intention there, this is definitely calls for territorial marking efforts :lol:.

Arjenian said that JHI likes all KGE post, unless it’s a post where there’s ‘that man’ inside.

Now wondering whether ‘that man’ will mark his territory or remains silent :D. Both actions require some balls. First, he needs to declare that he’s a cave man after all (most men are :Pwhen it comes to their women), 2nd, It takes mountain of efforts to suppress that first urge.

Now which route you want him to go?

#tauntingPost

unpopular to this thread: but if she ends up with jung hae in, its not too bad either. the boy looks so timid, sweet and kind, they're polar opposites like yin and yang

please check 1:20- 2:00  mark and the boy is sweet

lol sub ship haha!  

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Never seen this still before..:heart3:..... waiting for HD one..

cutiesss :heart2beat:

68decc236d6ba1fdac2384ffe8b785161e813be3

wht the effing when was this ????
are they talking about tkem ......

now you need to fill up my hunger LMHx kge 

get us the god damn DVD ......:

**** whosoever is authorised for that DVD jabel do the needful ...:

@Heretorant babes

you remm na DVD is for 350$ Or so and u are the volunteering candidate so please leak it here later:..::

• LOL 21

On 5/15/2020 at 6:03 PM, folksway222 said:

Lol. I shipped her with goblin ahjussi. They were so cute. But nothing happened. :sweatingbullets:

And now... Here I am~ *singing SeGa OST* *running to hide* :ph34r:

Introducing myself, I'm a new shipper for LMH and KGE , though not as hardcore as fellow sunbaes here. I'm still reading from behind, still has many pages to catch up. I have a good feeling about mineun couple after watching the presscon, BTS and keyword interview, that's why I'm here.

Sorry if I'm crossing any line or disobeying any rule, I just wanna ask those who are big fans/gonggo shipper before, what makes you ship go eun with goblin ahjussi before and what differs now. Same goes to those who ship LMH with other FL before, what differs now?

I'm new to this shipping world, and mineun is my first ship. After reading few pages before, I'm actually confused about 'jumping ship'. Sorry I don't know how to put my thought/question in good sentences, I'm thinking after few months/years, if our couple has other project with new lead, will some of us jump to a new ship then after that.. 

This is my first ship. And I hope it will sail smoothly. I cannot bear to see them wasting their attraction towards each other as evidenced in BTS. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

14 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Tune in For Love filming lasted only for 3-4 months, quite short. And I honestly think JHI fell and still admires KGE but didn't have the time nor the courage to pursue her more deeply. KGE also needed to go to the States and was only back and forth in SK before TKEM. 

Unlike our main man, he had more time and maybe purposely prolonged the filming. Lol! Remember how even in interviews, he wanted to go overtime? 

I'd say KGE could have gone back to the US to continue her classes but no, she's reviewing her next projects because she wants to stay in SK. (ooops, reality is there's still the pandemic to mull over) And for who, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. Hahaha! 

Wait, what? :blink: @DianaMishka sorry if i misunderstood, but did you mean JHI also asked for extra time during his interview with KGE, like captain?

• LOL 9

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Y’all, just look at the difference.

Who is grabbing who?

they have an understanding.....

darling 1st 8 episodes I will grab you later 8 you do ....

let’s have all the love and cuddling on set as much as we can so that these RCL ladies can just roll there eyes endlessly...::::surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

giphy.gif

LMH playing w that whip..boy, little did he know he was so getting whipped :P

What is up with that whip positioning? Is it on her nose? Why am I using my magnifying glasses daily?? 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, carriekllo said:

What is up with that whip positioning? Is it on her nose? Why am I using my magnifying glasses daily?? 

No..its on her left side of her face maybe aiming towards her shoulder

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Wait, what? :blink: sorry if i misunderstood, but did you mean JHI also asked for extra time during his interview with KGE, like captain?

I don’t u understand whts with this extra time with these boys even if they get it I doubt they can sweat it out in front of our queen...::

bloody wht if lmh would have asked extra time in these kissing scenes and beheaded ones rather than interviews...:

I swear to almighty P.D. nim would have run away to mars .::.:::shaq:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Is the video mute? Or is it just me?

\

LOL  yeah me too.... at first it's mute, later on there's some music but the view was in reverse so you can not read the subtitle unless you see it using mirror :sweat_smile:

• LOL 10

22 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

I guess once a guy got a taste of her lips they could not forget her....he looked as though he liked her so much. If KGE gave a chance to them exploring his feelings...i think their ship would have sailed too...LMH got a serious contender here. 

Ohhh That boy seems to be quite interested in our girl but in the interview our girl apparently friend zoned him. Lol

LMH! Be careful! You’ve got a strong contender here :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

5 minutes ago, magiclily said:

LOL  yeah me too.... at first it's mute, later on there's some music but the view was in reverse so you can not read the subtitle unless you see it using mirror :sweat_smile:

Hmmm. Should i even try this, since I need a mirror? Bahahhaaa and i've been laughing at shippers with zooming and all. 

Nevermind. I shall find it on YT one of these days.

:hackingspree:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 9