[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

omg her cries in sleep paralysis.. i cant:heartbreak::bawling:  thankful kt hears that & hugs her..

She was very triggered by that mother ok patient before.. (also she did something bad to that patient bcs she triggered i guess, cant wait the sub released)

Praise to both of them

a.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 6
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

There's a preview... they will have a little fun together so next week we'll see more development!!

oops! Im waiting in Instagram LOL

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including memes & gifs .
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

Last thing I want to say is I don't understand MY's' boss' actions at all. I can't figure out what he's doing and why? And so I'm not sure whether to like him or not ?

It's okay if you don't understand her actions or if you don't like her at all. I get the feeling that is the vibe that the writer is going for. As viewers, we don't have to like her, but at least we try to understand why she is like that.

Moon-young is showing signs that she has ASPD, but at the same time, we are given the impression that it isn't just ASPD. How she acts is strongly linked to her childhood experiences, which we haven't completely seen yet. 

Much like how we slowly unravel the layers of the people that we meet, little by little, we are getting to know Moon-young's backstory. I think this is why the director said this is an apology--an apology to all those whom our society rashly judged and disregarded without making much effort to understand. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Removed my draft comment about ep4-5 (im so late lol) to only say that what an episode today!!! i love the characters development and more reveal from their past. and the dynamic has changed a bit and it's totally worth all my tears TT Tbh i was afraid they'd drag the chasing but thankgod they didn't. the last scene was heartbreaking, but then they come with the most hilarious epilogue loll laughing and crying at the same time what this drama is doin to me lol

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, bairama said:

omg her cries in sleep paralysis.. i cant:heartbreak::bawling:  thankful kt hears that & hugs her..

She was very triggered by that mother ok patient before.. (also she did something bad to that patient bcs she triggered i guess, cant wait the sub released)

Praise to both of them

Episode 6 seems too painful to watch. The toughest part is to actually imagine ourselves in KT's position absorbing in everybody else's intense emotions. It's just worryingly unhealthy for him. But I am also glad to see MY playing a role to ease tensions between KT and ST especially when some degree of aggression arises. I literally feel conflicted for the relationship of the leads but let's hope the writer can steer it to a positive and mutually healing dynamic. It would be too difficult to watch if MY's trauma further burdens KT's own emotional health.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

For me, this drama is really special.

I am not an expert in medical field so I don't really understand about antisocial personality disorder.  I am not going into the drama wanting to learn about it in details nor I am going to judge how the drama portrays such disorder correctly or not. Honestly, unless we are experts, it is complicated to be sure if Moon Young suffers from APD for real for not. All I care about is character development, to see how two "broken" people help each other heal. So far, the drama has done a good job about that., layer by layer, 

Moon Young is not normal for sure. But I never really feel that I dislike her action. It's not like I like the way she acts all the time - I just think that I can understand why she acts the way she does. All the trauma, her upbringing,  her parental issues....everything makes her who she is. Deep down, she is still a person who can feel hurt like everybody else and wants to have sometimes who comfort her pain. She is bold, sharp-tongued and actually can be very perceptive at times. 

The chemistry between Moon Young and Kang Tae is off the chart. It's a rare drama where each and every hug so far is so especially warm and intimate, even much more then kiss and sex. Love the hug in Moon Young's sleep and the way Kang Tae comforts Moon Young in today's episode. How can Moon Young ever go on like she used to do without her safety pin? 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Today's episode was such an emotional rollercoaster! I have to highly praise KSH, SYJ, & OJS for their performance! They were all OUTSTANDING! The ending just broke me into millions of pieces & it also warms my heart knowing GT was really there to comfort MY. Her mom is a total "you know what." 

TyKsQHh.gif

After today's episode, I'm in an EMOTIONAL WRECK. Everything was beautiful with all three eating as a family & I'm hoping that continues for a long time. These future episodes will be the end of me! But I have to stay alive even if I feel dead inside to finish this drama. 

oGYYDFX.gif

• Like 17

Whew ep 6!! It was amazing and like friends are saying - it threw everything at you again. So many emotions just from watching. I will write thoughts tomorrow instead and let me just go digest it all. So much was revealed and it is full of significance. The plot moves full speed ahead. I think MY + KT ship is sailing....G’night everyone. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

LOL THE EPILOGUE IS SO FUNNY HAHAHA

YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT ON THE END!!

This drama is a masterpiece

It mix so many legend story

For example 

-Romeo and juliet

-Maleficent ( idk the name of the story but it is almost the same plot )

-Blue beard

Idk if zombie kid is also a legend story but it really fit both GT and MY

Damn the writter is so good

• Like 8
  • Love 4