[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Greetings all.

Everything is still "daebak" after my last post in here, lol.

I was going to come in here & ask about the mansion as I didn't think Korea would have a mansion as big as a castle and in Western style then I came across this on Twitter. So it doesn't exist, it's all CG. Very COOL.

Lots of good stuff in E5 which I'm sure everyone has covered. 3 things for me would be:

1. It's an episode I feel sad for Kang Tae. He can't be moody, have to pretend to be happy/smile otherwise it'd scare or affect Sang Tae. Like his friend, I too feel horrible that he was beaten up by Sang Tae. Guy needs some hugs. :Ohboy3:

2. The revelation that he knew Moon Young was his childhood crush! When did he knew?! It would make sense if it is from the beginning since Moon Young used a pen name. All this time he pretended like he did not know. Curious.

3. OMGGGG what's with the ghostly scenes again. This time it wasn't as scary but still... :cries:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The new stills with them hugging on the stairs. 

Their chemistry is on another level! Love whenever these two are in the very close proximity. The feels is just so electrifying!

9 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

That's one reason I do not like to comment much on ratings because it doesn't really reflect on the real situation.    

And I have read enough tons of discussion which keep talking about rating for some dramas/shows I ever watched. And each time there's always some posts which also explains how rating doesn't always describe the real success. Some maybe yes but not all success determined by it. :) And I agreed with them.

I prefer to enjoy the show better than thinking about the rating. Though, it feels good when I read news telling that my fave drama received a good rating or achievements. But I tend not to dwell too much if it's didn't go as expected. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Wow! Amazing episode!! I didn’t even know KT knew MY was that same girl but perhaps he always did because he never forgot those eyes.

i will provide my full feedback after tomorrow’s episode too :D

@Alice Wonderland @SweetButters so good to see u two here as well!! :D Let’s theorize together again!

:happydance:

@stella77 haha whoa living by cemeteries and you weren’t scared..you are what my mom calls “a brave heart” :D Me, i am a huge scaredy-cat which is why I watch horror movies with my eyes close :lol:

EDIT:

@bebebisous33 I remember you wrote a theory about ST not wanting KT to have a relationship because he knows that KT loves him more and would prioritize him (did I recall it correctly?) But, after today’s episode, I am beginning to think that perhaps ST has a crush on MY. I originally thought he took her as a “motherly” figure hence his fascination with her childlike stories alongside being a huge fan. However, when he told MY that he likes her more than 100-1200 times, I suddenly felt he likes her. As I am not too familiar with autism, I won’t speak much of it yet but I would like to believe that even for an autistic person, he/she would still be able to feel a ‘like’ that is different from families and friends. Even if his mind is like a child, he is still able to display emotions, too. Also, since he studies facial expressions, he could also understand the expression of liking someone. Hence, I think he may actually have a crush on MY (unconsciously or knowingly). What do you think? 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I think today episode will be a new change for both because now they both knew that they are aware of each other past. 

Gang tae remember the past where he become coward and run away 

And moon young remember what really happen in the castle that night

We can see a change pretty soon

• Like 6

That's sad that Gang Tae appears to be suffering from premature Alzheimer's or Dementia?

And his savior is none other than Moon Young..

On a lighter note, I find it funny Sang Tae was upset Moon Young didn't wear his clothes during the sleepover ha-ha!

Joo Ri seem to be fallin' apart at the seams herself. Working at a psych hospital is challenging I'm sure. She's holding on to Gang Tae for stability it seems. I don't think it's even a crush anymore. Both Moon Young & Joo Ri have this obsession with Gang Tae.   

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Latte_Anyday oh? Why do you think so? I didn’t think KT has dementia or Alzheimer’s - the forgetting but while drinking?? I think it was more a figure of speech to describe that he allowed himself to think of other things before his duty to ST - hinting how MY has distracted him into ‘forgetting’ his duty not that he has actually forgotten. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@vangsweetie637 glad we meet again. Anyway we keep meeting each other. Hahaha. 

Yes, why not. Let's do it. It's fun while waiting for tonight's episode. 

So seeing the CEO tried to bribe KT again for help. Poor him, MY doesn't care a lot to his downfall crisis. LOL. I think the way he deals things with money whenever some problems arises needs to be fixed. Instead of compensating the jerk with lots of money. He should uses his legal team to defend MY. That reporter fall because of his own imbalance. MY didn't even touch a single hair of him. Plus what he did to MY is considered as verbal assault to her. I bet he keeps doing this before. I really hate his lusty expression when he thought he could threaten her with his petty articles. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

That's sad that Gang Tae appears to be suffering from premature Alzheimer's or Dementia?  

@Latte_Anyday I don't think KT has early onset of Alzheimer's or dementia. I think what KT means when he says that he's becoming forgetful these days is that when he spends time with MY, she in some sort of way has helped him to forget his present troubles (i.e burden of taking care of ST) as well as past emotional scars from traumatic events. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Everything is still "daebak" after my last post in here, lol.

I was going to come in here & ask about the mansion as I didn't think Korea would have a mansion as big as a castle and in Western style then I came across this on Twitter. So it doesn't exist, it's all CG. Very COOL

Yes the mansion looks cool! I love the transition when the old and the current condition take turn to show their differences. That is nice editing! Really all of it is just CG effect? I thought it resembles to a house of RJH in CLOY or some sort of LG's castle in TKEM. Well, the point is the house is quite familiar as I think I've seen it before in other dramas. 

15 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@Latte_Anyday oh? Why do you think so? I didn’t think KT has dementia or Alzheimer’s - the forgetting but while drinking?? I think it was more a figure of speech to describe that he allowed himself to think of other things before his duty to ST - hinting how MY has distracted him into ‘forgetting’ his duty not that he has actually forgotten. 

I believe it is more as the figure of speech. He knows he has responsible for his brother and MY has made him forget that for a while. He becomes more himself, knowing what he actually feels all this time. That he also needs to be loved. That he also can be selfish for a while. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, stella77 said:

ohhh that is very interesting that the whole mansion is CG - very good because I thought it was at least a set construction! Thx for sharing it.

You're welcome. I was just as curious myself.

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yes the mansion looks cool! I love the transition when the old and the current condition take turn to show their differences. That is nice editing! Really all of it is just CG effect? I thought it resembles to a house of RJH in CLOY or some sort of LG's castle in TKEM. Well, the point is the house is quite familiar as I think I've seen it before in other dramas. 

Same. The transitioning between the scenes in this drama is awesome & creative. If you find out about the interior of the house do let me know. I don't believe I have seen it. I think Moon Young's room is likely to be a set, but the lobby may be real...looks real anyway. TKEM's set (study room) is a bit easier to determine as specially built to suit LG, but this one is hard to tell.

• Like 4

Oh @SweetButters it's healthier at least. Hahahaha

20 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Same. The transitioning between the scenes in this drama is awesome & creative. If you find out about the interior of the house do let me know. I don't believe I have seen it. I think Moon Young's room is likely to be a set, but the lobby may be real...looks real anyway. TKEM's set (study room) is a bit easier to determine as specially built to suit LG, but this one is hard to tell.

I also love the whole fairytale background become the part of the story. Each chapter begins with good theme title from the tales. And it fits well to the plot as well.  

Not sure if I can find any. But I do share here if I happen to see them somewhere later. I think you maybe right that part of the house is real and part of it could be a set they made. As how I see the Seuli's High School in EY. It turned out that part of the place are set that made by the staffs for the filming purpose not a real building. So this one probably same case like that. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1