[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

here after the latest episode and yes, more revelations to the past i guess? So they are referencing MY's childhood to the Bluebeard folktale? Interesting, then perhaps the Mum's death/ missing was linked to the Dad? I just want to know why the Mum forbids MY's interaction with the outside world and KT (aka her Prince)... oh not forgetting the butterfly story with KT? Just wondering if the butterfly backstory will have links with MY or her family?

I love how although the plot is leaning towards the dark side, there's still comic relief from JR's mum, Jaesu and the CEO Lee? And is it me or i am getting jealous vibes from KT when CEO Lee say he is MY's man lmao. I AM ALL IN FOR A JEALOUS KT :D

Kudos to SYJ's acting man, the sleep paralysis cries were so heartbreaking!!!! Thank god there's KT around this time to hug her :( please let the healing begin. And please KT, stop holding back, you deserve happiness, you deserve to express yourself and we want more than just a hug with MYB)

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

I love the epilogue. If you look closely you can see the “heads” of the actresses laughing in the background when they show the NG clips.

Also is the show indicating that the mom is Bluebeard in this story?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Everything is happening so fast. Just in episode 5 we got to know about the fact that KT knew about MY all along but in today's episode, every little detail was revealed layer by layer. Their childhood, their past, her parents' abuse, her father's character and more about her trauma and personality disorder. idk about y'all but when KT said "he will eventually find his true love who isn't afraid about his blue beard and will tell him it's okay to be different", I cried a little. Also, the smile on MY's face after hearing him :tears:  I hope he'll also accept her for who she is and doesn't run away anymore (looks like he already has tho ;))

Can't wait for them to open up little by little. MY's breakdown was so heartbreaking. tbh, I was hoping they'd show her breakdown once and wasn't disappointed!! THE ACTING IN THIS DRAMA UGH! THE CHILD ACTORS ARE SO AMAZING!!!

Also, the brothers' fight, MST waiting for his brother to show up, KT reading the contract and tearing up, how ST kept repeating that he's his own person just like KT did in the past, EVERYTHING WAS SO SAD!! This drama never fails to make me cry. 

I just hope they show more about her personality disorder in upcoming episodes as I think it's still unclear if she has it or not (or is it just me?). Anyways, today's episode was one of my favorite episodes (like every other episode lol).

Also, I feel a big plot twist is comingg soonn!!!! THE PREVIEW THO AWWW JSKWSJKW :heart2beat:

Edited by glory
  • Like 16
  • Awesome 1

Who is bluebeard in the epilogue?

hunchman is ST right?

19 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

here after the latest episode and yes, more revelations to the past i guess? So they are referencing MY's childhood to the Bluebeard folktale? Interesting, then perhaps the Mum's death/ missing was linked to the Dad? I just want to know why the Mum forbids MY's interaction with the outside world and KT (aka her Prince)... oh not forgetting the butterfly story with KT? Just wondering if the butterfly backstory will have links with MY or her family?

I love how although the plot is leaning towards the dark side, there's still comic relief from JR's mum, Jaesu and the CEO Lee? And is it me or i am getting jealous vibes from KT when CEO Lee say he is MY's man lmao. I AM ALL IN FOR A JEALOUS KT :D

Kudos to SYJ's acting man, the sleep paralysis cries were so heartbreaking!!!! Thank god there's KT around this time to hug her :( please let the healing begin. And please KT, stop holding back, you deserve happiness, you deserve to express yourself and we want more than just a hug with MYB)

looks like she is black widow

I can’t get over the fact that hyung’s t-shirt says “you’re too close” when the boys are sharing the bed. It’s hilarious cuz MKT stares at hyung when he tells the story. Lol.

:shaq:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RanP said:

the last scene was heartbreaking, but then they come with the most hilarious epilogue loll laughing and crying at the same time what this drama is doin to me lol

That's what this drama has been doing so far.... as someone mentioned earlier ...  The characters in the drama make us feel all types of emotion ... and that last part is so unexpected.  It really changed the "horror" part into something "comedic".... For the next episode i should take out my note book and just write each emotion that I feel while going through the whole episodes.

Text Preview for Ep. 7

Credit to tvN

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

It mix so many legend story

For example 

-Romeo and juliet

-Maleficent ( idk the name of the story but it is almost the same plot )

-Blue beard

Maleficent is Sleeping Beauty, But I think MY and Mom is more of a Rapunzel-Witch Dynamic at this point.It's a Fairytale embded in Real World. The Director and Cinematographer is Wonderful. The Beauty of Endless Winter (Ref to scene of MY watching Moon Brothers playing)

Who is the betrayer?
Who's the killer in the crowd?
The one who creeps in corridors
And doesn't make a sound

My love has concrete feet
My love's an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles
Over the waterfall

Bluebeard is the Father? Killer is the FATHER???, Betrayer is the Mother??? Mother's Ghost creeps in the corridor and chills you without the noise....MY's Love is not Easy but when was Loving someone easy, just that KT-MY come with their own respective baggage. 

The characters give me Whiplash, You love them, you hate them, you want to protect them, you are Useless You are worth-It!!!

4 scenes Stood Out for ME....

1. KT comes to Cursed Castle with the luggage and MY proudly presents him as Her SAFETY PIN!!!

2. When ST wonders- Do we have to Live in a Castle if we are Different????

3. KT refused to LET GO of MY.

4. Last Scene KT AGAIN REFUSED TO LET GO OF MY.

Special Mention- Art director Assistant , her reactions are spoton, And why do I get the feeling she wants to Kill My's agent??? Lol. 

KT is someone who has to bear the Burden of being the Normal one, because he cannot let go of his emotional trauma just because he does not have a designated mental illness. He in layman terms is Loosing it!! But Cannot Let Go, but cannot break down. There needs to be someone to hold him when he Cries. 

He is the Caregiver in Need of Most Care, Someone calls him a CAREgiver , someone calls him a Safety Pin, Someone calls him a Coward, and Then someone fantasies him and wants him as their Son-in-law.

MY knows he also needs her to a certain capacity but She is not what we call the Anchor he needs to get stable. She is the Anchor who won't let him budge to another place and in turn hopefully will end up healing him.All the Zombie Kids needed were the Warmth in some twisted manner.

Also Kudos to PsychoBIO Team for MGM Style Bluebeard Narration with the characters.

Song in Blue- Heavy in your arms by Florence & Machine.

• Like 11

This episode was really rich with information about both our leads and the ending was so heartbreaking that ended up crying. Now I'm really curious about next episode and about what we will learn more about their pasts 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Who is bluebeard in the epilogue?

hunchman is ST right?

looks like she is black widow

Sangtae is the Bluebeard Kangtae is the hunchman...

• Like 4

There was a lot to digest in tonight's episode.

If there's one thing I don't like about the show is the thrill/scary aspects. It's not really advisable for u to watch it alone late at night. :sweatingbullets: hahaha. But I know it comes with the story.

Anyway, is her mother dead or alive? What's to consider in this kind of dramas is that you dont really have to give meaning to all the scenes literally. 

Cant wait for Saturday

• Like 4

Is being different something to be afraid of?  
So powerful sentence! It’s real, many times we let our fear win  :pensive:

About the fairy tales, there is indeed two perspectives/sides for a same fairy tale. And this drama  is doing great showing the  other hidden meanings in a fairy tale!

:hypehype:

About the scene where KT embraced MY shaking in her bed... that was soo emotional! Bravo to their amazing chemistry and acting skills!! 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Based on the preview:

Spoiler

- it seems that MY will help the mom patient maybe pretending to be her daughter with KT's request since the mom patient sees MY her dead daughter thats why KT told her she did a good job

- had a date and MY is asking KT their status in short DTR - Define the Relationship (That's our GIRL)

Well I haven't full watched Ep5 because I skim watched it while i watched ep 6 scene by scene. 

I had a feeling that MY - KT were each other first loves but timing is not right for them since they were too young and how would a kid stand up with the MY's mom.  I also realize that people around JR knows her awful temper and she acts a spoiled brat while driving. I like MY's reaction someone cleaning and making food on her house. She looks surprise and amaze since no one does that for her. I think MY's mom was really killed but by who? 

I really REALLY love the LAST SCENE! It made my SUNDAY night really good. Its just shows that KT cares well throughout the episode 6 you see he cares a lot with MY but something holding him back. 

I like how the story goes with a fairytale mix and i guess that makes it interesting. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Seo Yeji is looking so FINE in whatever she wears & looks but y'all her waist is NO JOKE! It's VERY VERY thin! 

6CwkyIv.jpg

I'm over here on my phone thinking & estimating in my mind like... 

rtfWXM4.gif

TCmOuHT.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

8 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Seo Yeji is looking so FINE in whatever she wears & looks but y'all her waist is NO JOKE! It's VERY VERY thin! 

Tell me about The Waist, today's Seo Yeji's Waist view reminded me of what Kim Kardashian wanted for her Wet Out of Water Met Gala 2019 i think Look, she had to sinch her waist with Uber tight Corset for that shape and size. Wow.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Oh my god the chemistry is freakin’ amazing. I’m still so amazed by how compatible they’re together. If they won’t win best couple.. oh also, our lead actress really knows how to kiss, unlike the fish kisses. So... 

:twerk2:

But for real, they’re.. they’re like tied together. One can’t be complete without the other. I didn’t feel this compatibility between the king and the girl from the other universe in the Monarch. Even if that drama is super hyped. But here... Jesus Christ.

Also I officially love the CEO. He’s HILARIOUS. I can’t wait to see how he falls for his assistant. That’s gotta be amazing.

• Like 9
  • Love 5

Is it possible that her Dad is also a victim of her Mom??? Her Dad tried to killed her because she looks like Mom??? So far I only got the feel that Mom is the one mentally unstable. Her Mom drove Dad insane and created a child with PSTD. In the last scene when in her dream Mom said she is going to kills her Prince and she woke up screaming, she asked him to run asap. She want him to escape from Mom but at the same time she needs him that's why she clutched him tightly, such dilemma and he understood.......:bawling:

add.

This drama is insane, pardon the pun. The emotional roller coaster the otp brought out from me left me exhausted....:hotinhere2: 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

29 minutes ago, shazai said:

Based on the preview:

Hide contents

- it seems that MY will help the mom patient maybe pretending to be her daughter with KT's request since the mom patient sees MY her dead daughter thats why KT told her she did a good job

- had a date and MY is asking KT their status in short DTR - Define the Relationship (That's our GIRL)

Well I haven't full watched Ep5 because I skim watched it while i watched ep 6 scene by scene. 

I had a feeling that MY - KT were each other first loves but timing is not right for them since they were too young and how would a kid stand up with the MY's mom.  I also realize that people around JR knows her awful temper and she acts a spoiled brat while driving. I like MY's reaction someone cleaning and making food on her house. She looks surprise and amaze since no one does that for her. I think MY's mom was really killed but by who? 

I really REALLY love the LAST SCENE! It made my SUNDAY night really good. Its just shows that KT cares well throughout the episode 6 you see he cares a lot with MY but something holding him back. 

I like how the story goes with a fairytale mix and i guess that makes it interesting. 

ON the contrary, i think MY and Juri will end up becoming friend..

Juri never had friends, she tried to befriend MY but plz.. as a kid it would be difficult for anyone to tolerate MY (she was enjoying ST's drowning... and probably one reason she saved KT was because KT is handsome even as a child in her eyes .. lol.. remember her wish was for moon to send a "handsome" prince to save her)

1 hour ago, tiMadam said:

When JR goes to see MY in the hotel, she mentioned her mother is great cook and when she had it good still love her cooking.

Does the JR's mother have a story with MY's mom or KT's mom?

maybe was a househelp/cook

and even she has good memories of MY as a kid..

so , yeah.. think either mom was black widow..and finally dad killed her to save MY..and since he loved mom so so so much it drove him insane and he attacked MY

(anyway he has dementia right.. he ain't insane)

does anyone remember there is a novel (i haven't read it..but remember reading the synopsis) and it is by some famous author..

essentially, rich family.. run by matriarch .. who likes to exert control. to that extent that she manipulates upbringing of her own kids for her power trip

one of her sons is a great artist..but since childhood she discourages him so much..

ultimately story was.. how he tries to break free, finds love.. etc etc.. but in the very end..mom creates such situation that he has to give into her 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

just finished ep 6 on netflix and had to make myself an account to join the hype! what a fantastic episode. really pulled me in again after yesterdays episode which didn't have as many memorable or positive MY/KT moments for me. thought i'd share my thoughts about the episode and in general! 

- I loved when KT wanted to leave and MY tried to convince him to stay, she grasped tightly onto his shirt as a desperate plea. i thought it was beautiful that in the end scene when she was crying in bed, she also grasped him in the same manner but was telling him to run instead. She clearly needed/wanted him to stay but put him first by telling him to run away which is a great emotional development for MY. KT saw her tight grasp and understood she needed him there despite her words so that was beautiful to see as well. (he wasnt a coward this time haha yay) 

- KT is starting to be more expressive with how he feels especially when it comes to MY. e.g. when she almost fell off the stairs by being careless, when speaking to MY's manager/boss and also when worrying about her after the incident at the hospital. i think generally KT acts like a robot so its nice to see him express and feel these things for someone else besides ST.

- Some people may be concerned that MY becomes another person KT has to worry about when he has enough on his plate, but i think the key is that MY will also worry about KT and care for him in a way no one in the past really has or will. i think she'll make him genuinely happy and they'll both heal together. not only that, she seems to have a way with ST so KT won't have to manage his brother on his own.  this episode was really focused on KT supporting MY so i hope soon we see MY being there for KT and being his shoulder to cry on. 

- We got more info about the past but im so curious about what MY's parents did to her as a child and how it all fits into the puzzle! what i'm getting at is her Father potentially killed her Mother, and because MY resembles her Mother, that's why he tried to kill her too. The doctor kinda implied it when he said to the nurse that maybe he tried to strangle MY cos of her resemblance to someone? Also did anyone notice in the flashback, MY's mum aggressively pulling on her hair.. is her Mum somehow linked to ST/KT's mum's death and ST's sensitivity to hair? So many questions!! 

- KT's friend was a little aggressive and a bit too upset about them moving in with MY. FISHY IF U ASK ME. His reaction makes me uncomfortable about his character and what he might do... him and JR make me anxious because they seem to really dislike MY and lack empathy/understanding of someone who is clearly troubled. this prejudice and attitude makes them potentially harming to MY imo. i think these two characters are a good example of the general public though, usually the general public are quick to judge others who are different to them. 

- Preview for next week looks lovely, looking forward to more OTP moments. Looks like they go on a date? hehe 

also random question: does KT talk to MY in banmal (casually) all the time? I can tell sometimes when he emits the 'yo' but just curious whether their conversations are all in banmal? cos i know he speaks formally to JR lol  

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ON the contrary, i think MY and Juri will end up becoming friend..

Juri never had friends, she tried to befriend MY but plz.. as a kid it would be difficult for anyone to tolerate MY (she was enjoying ST's drowning... and probably one reason she saved KT was because KT is handsome even as a child in her eyes .. lol.. remember her wish was for moon to send a "handsome" prince to save her)

maybe was a househelp/cook

and even she has good memories of MY as a kid..

JR x MY as friends? Hmm might be possible if Juri will give her a chance but since now she sees her as a rival so hoping :)

I'm still hoping for a happy ending for this drama even thought it has a dark genre on it :)

one funny scene is when the CEO tells KT that he is MY's Man and the art director reaction is soooo priceless :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1