[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

WHY SHOULD YOU WATCH IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY NOW

I saw lots of people saying that they want Its Okay to Not be Okay to finish first so they could binge watch.

I understand its really hard to wait for a new episode but i think this is the kind of show that you really need to watch on a weekly basis.

The waiting would allow you to actually reflect on the story and the struggle of the characters.

It will show you how hard life could get and how easy it is to lose against yourself, It allows you to breath and really understand instead of watching it in one go.

It will give you time to sympathize with the character and check your own heart.

"Are you still okay? Are you sure? It really is okay to not be okay". 
These are the words that I keep thinking about during this 4 episodes journey that the characters shared to us.

Also, It will give you time to see the world and people around you and hopefully help you learn how to sympathize with people that is suffering
I am sharing this because the story of Its Okay To Not be Okay is really not your typical KDrama. This drama would force you to face your own demons along with its characters and would probably make you think of things you don't want to really think about.
Even i couldn't handle the Sat - Sun release because they never play around with the story and the visual so the weekdays help me to really calm down and anticipate the next episode

Let us enjoy this masterpiece of a show 
Credit to Annea Quirante

IMG_6607.jpg?type=w800

IMG_6554.jpg?type=w800

IMG_6567.jpg?type=w800

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I saw lots of people saying that they want Its Okay to Not be Okay to finish first so they could binge watch.

I understand its really hard to wait for a new episode but i think this is the kind of show that you really need to watch on a weekly basis.

Yes. It's difficult to process. I need the five-day break in between. The actors are so good in conveying emotions that I really feel their pain. I don't know how to deal with it if I were to watch it straight

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

You're welcome. I was just as curious myself.

Same. The transitioning between the scenes in this drama is awesome & creative. If you find out about the interior of the house do let me know. I don't believe I have seen it. I think Moon Young's room is likely to be a set, but the lobby may be real...looks real anyway. TKEM's set (study room) is a bit easier to determine as specially built to suit LG, but this one is hard to tell.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello everyone, it's my first time posting in this thread (just created the account for this drama only haha). It was really nice to read all your comments and opinions, giving me a much better view and wider perspective on every detail and the meaning behind (kudos to all who wrote and organized all the references and sources for deeper understanding of this splendid drama). And needless to say (since everyone has already pointed out),  IOTNBO is beyond a beautiful and well-made story. I always have mixed feelings and emotional waves watching each episode, I also have to rewatch so many times to feel the extreme beauty and emotion out of it, just saying, I'm so in love with this drama.

So I was rewatching episode 5 with sub and discovered some things :unsure:.The female patient who slapped Joori is quite suspicious to me, as I rechecked previous episodes, she was also the one who asked Sang Tae to take her a picture, then butterfly appeared and scared him. My assumption is that she was the person behind windows watching MY. And in ep 5, before slapping Joori, I noticed this woman was reading a book I supposed to be written by Moon Young's mom as they have the same covers (the books were once shown on display at MY fansigning event). I am not 100% sure since I can't read the title in Korean, but if that's the case then her belongings on the drawer by her bed and the pictures on the wall behind her could also be some hints. I think the woman might be MY's aunt or a relative that knows well about her background (or worst, her mom :<, but it can't be that easy right). 

p/s: maybe it's me being delusional but Kang Tae repeating Moon Young's words "saranghae" was really something (his tone was so different, like lighter and more heartbreaking :tears: compared to the next line "saranghandago").

Edited by hhsl9407
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Aside from the door kick scene. I also love the Romeo and Juliet window scene. :lol:

MY is always a different perspective and I think it's quite insightful too. Hahaha

ST said both Romeo and Juliet fate is an ill-fated that they shouldn't crossed path with. But MY argued that it was because Juliet drank the sleep potion alone. And it'll be good if they both drank it together. So with that point of reason, they could escape the ill-fated if they sleep together. And they did. Hahaha. So their fate will go for a new light change into a happier one. I believe so. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

welcome to the thread and you summarize some of my thoughts much better than I did and yey another person that loved the ‘door kick’! Lol 

Thanks for the warm welcome @stella77! Yas! Literally LMAO'd at that scene! JS is hilarious and KT's kick was just :love:

JiSFulk.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

Hahaha Omg, that door kick scene made me laugh out so loud when watching. It was GOLD.

I am now thinking whether that was an ad-lib from KSH. Look like something he came up with.

So far I must say the script is really good and very different to Juggler (which I see this writer wrote this drama). Completely different style altogether.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Bates Motel. LOL. Somebody has a wicked sense of humour. "Even my mother has to pay first." LOL. I love my Hitchcock too.

Although I can see how Mun-yeong might come across as unlikeable to some, there's always something about her and Seo Ye-ji's performance more specifically, that is rich in pathos, adding that extra layer to all the seeming nuttiness. There's a profound lostness to her that compels me to think more deeply about where all her antics stem from. I feel for Gang-tae when he has to deal with her nonsense and yet I also feel for her because she doesn't really know how to reach out to him except in the way that she does. Despite her tantrums, her violent spurts, her noisy demands, there's a little girl closeted in there who is craving for affection. Partly it's a cry for help, partly it's a way of getting attention, partly it's an unspoken anger against her mother/universe for destroying her childhood. In a way I think that these are two people who really shouldn't be together but then I get sucked into these moments that they share which are really quite magical. It's almost as if time magically stands still for them. 

While you can understand why they're attracted to each other, you wonder often like Gang-tae... this girl isn't healthy and she's trouble. Yet it's a kind of addiction too because there's an upside to being with her. There has to be. As he said to Jae-su, when he's with her he forgets the monotony and the grind. In some ways it isn't her in so much as it is what she represents: A call to adventure. It's not her antics that I dig but what I appreciate about her is what she does for him... to pull him out of his misery and comfort zone. Yes, it's exhausting having to deal with her and with Sang-tae in turn... and I feel for him in that regard but I think she serves as a kind of stop sign (as it were) that he needs to make him rethink about how he is living.

It's like in The Hobbit, when Gandalf goes to Bilbo and to the latter's greatest reluctance sends him off with the dwarves to deal with Smaug. Bilbo was living his life pretty contentedly in his hobbit hole only to be sent off by the busybody Gandalf on an adventure he didn't ask for. But without the adventure and whatever inherent dangers it brought with it, Bilbo wouldn't have known what he was really capable of. The potential that was lying dormant within him. Things that he himself didn't even realise he was capable of. Things that he ended up doing that no one else could. 

I think there's something like that going on here. A fascinating twist on the traditional monomyth. That's why the fairy tale motif works so well because this is a very old story dressed in new clothes. In the conventional monomyth the protagonist leaves home but here Gang-tae comes home, to the place of danger and mystery... and also to the place where the fairy tale began but was forcibly cut short. He didn't even get past the gates that time. Now of course he has to battle monsters, demons and ghosts in the form of mental illnesses and family secrets.The metaphor works because there have always been those who think people who have mental health issues are possessed by spirits. I don't discount supernatural forces entirely but we have advanced a great deal in our understanding of psychiatric conditions in the last hundred plus years to be able to have a much broader view of mental illnesses. 

So fairytale talk is a cover for the taboo subjects that are too painful to be referred to directly. Rapunzel is code for childhood abuse. The girl who was denied the simple pleasures of childhood, whose soul was tortured by her mother to the point that she still has nightmares as an adult. She was waiting to be rescued but her saviour never came back but he was just a boy who had no clue what was really at stake.

Even if Mun-yeong is the bombastic one and chews the scenery, the show in some ways is more about him than her. He needs to be the hero of his own story not just hers. Sure, we can make an argument that he really doesn't need someone like her in his life. He has enough on his plate. But then I think the show is making an argument that he does need someone like her in his life because there is something about her that touches the very core of who he is... with no lack of irony... that frees him to want things he hasn't dared to broach, even if for the odd moment here and there. I think Gang-tae will be surprised about Sang-tae though. I think Sang-tae will do quite well with Mun-yeong because in many ways they're both precocious kids.

• Like 16
  • Love 6

Every episode has been a solid range from funny, angry, in love to sentimental while sustaining a mentally stimulating plot filled with mysteries and dialogues carefully containing hints.

I found it interesting that KT wants MY to recognise facial expressions from ST's board and then we proceed to see KT talking about pretending to smile because ST will observe his expressions. Somehow I wonder if KT just feels more comfortable if MY would read his facial expressions instead of constantly trying to read deeper into his thoughts (like what ST would do) because it would be easier to hide his true feelings that way. Tbh I don't think MY can't read expressions but it just feels like she has a blatant disregard of it most of the time.

Particularly enjoyed the dialogue of his conversation about Zombie Child between them. Although previously we only considered the book to portray their personal relationship with their parents, KT uses it to pose a question to her if she only wants him to please her desires (like an object of affection) or does she want his warmth in her life. 

The window scene at his home where she had remarked that they feel like Romeo and Juliet and discussed on how Romeo had not drank the poison together perhaps is a metaphor of her asking him if they are both willing to risk their lives for this love. In their current dynamics, MY definitely plays the role of Juliet in the sense of giving her all and convinced about her love enough to finish the poison. But perhaps it was her way of saying that she needed validation that KT feels the same.

KT is rather mysterious sometimes. He seems to know a lot more than he shows. It was surprising that he knew who MY was and never said a word about it. I do wonder when did he started knowing about it. Was it as early on as he expressed that her eyes seem familiar? Or was it when he saw her father? Did JR and MY's conversation revealed their childhood relationship? Or was it because she asked him about the girl she resembled before they went to bed? Would it also be possible that through the story of the Zombie Child that he truly sensed that MY was the girl he had known from his childhood due to him knowing something about her family and seeing similarities to her family dynamics? Now I am curious whether he was so concerned over her because he knew she was the girl he once knew.

Contract for ST, unfairly signed or brilliant? MY and her unconventional mind has her unique ways to solving things. So I am curious whether signing the contract with ST was merely because of wanting them to move in with her or to avoid their contact with JR? I somehow feel that she understands the dynamics between ST and KT way deeper than anyone else and she intentionally wants to empower ST. Of course, he is a worthwhile talent to work with too and it definitely kills a lot of birds with that one stone (her career, get closer to KT, helping ST, protecting both the brothers from JR hahaha).

Honestly I'd like to think it was brilliant. Nobody else was going to give ST the opportunity but has the power to open new doors for him. I believe she knows that KT is overburdened all his life to live for somebody else. And opening this door for ST could mean that she is also fulfilling ST's desire to be the one to take care of KT. It's an all rounded good call.

Btw, was the patient who slapped JR reading MY's mom's novel? When MY said her mom was physically dead but mentally alive, could it be that her ideas still live on and inspire someone else? What I mean by that is could there be a murderer on the loose (as discussed by other comments on this thread) that is living out the murderous ideas writen by MY's mom?

I am also very curious about MY's father who seems to "hallucinate" himself being strangled. Was it the "ghost" or was it all an imagination? Is MY's mom potentially being a bad character all just an imagination of MY's dad? Or could she have become a ghost in the hospital? Or is there a patient acting on MY's mother's behalf?

I think the random patient's dialogue when the hospital director was being chased by ST "funny how those who are supposed to be wearing the hospital gown isn't" might be hinting of another non-patient character who has a mental disorder among the characters we see right now. 

During the drinking session where KT tells JS that he has been forgetful was a rather bitter moment. It feels like when he is around MY, he could just let go and forget about his situations for a moment. He can just forget about ST for a short while, forget about his own pain and forget about his past. And yet he reminds JS to constantly remind him of them.

It's sad that JS expresses the same prejudices JR has been trying to establish about MY. I thought JS might be different but I guess he is just saying that out of worry for KT. Eventhough JS talks about how MY had left him with a scar and the fact that she could lash out in violence at any time, KT smiles (like a creep from JS' perspective) because he could understand her erratic behaviours and the reasoning behind them better tha anyone else. Same goes for MY. Although she gets angry at KT's shirt when thinking about him paying her for her sympathy love for him, she saw the dissonance in his actions. MY is angry at what he said but deep down understands his sincere desires towards her. 

I really like @cenching comment on the dad who attempted to kill his own daughter and end up found dead with a stab in the neck. If KT's mom was also found that way and if they were both done by the same person, it could only mean that it is KT, MY or ST? In this case, I would find it interesting if it turns out to be KT. Since JS did say he smiled like Chucky eh, maybe it is a hint at innocent turned possessed-ish? Hahaha. But I would definitely hate it if the show went on to talk about how we should not stigmatise mental disorders and then goes around to make an autistic adult a murderer. If MY was the one, it would feel way too predictable as well.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5

many that i love from this ep.. Enjoying all the comments. So many thing to say but i dont know how:D

im very curious about MY mom's history bcs im confused from the first ep with MY statement & now we have scenes abt the ghost (but also not really sure + highlighted patient that potentially know MY) in ep 5 that reveals little. Lets see whats happen next..

after all the heavy parts, this extra so on point

just like the meme we would take when we watch them in motel scene lol such a mood:lol:

moodformykt.jpg

just like we are not patient abt how their tension make us sooo in crazy:lol:

add: @LanA about the blood backwards, in mine it just like KT finally decides to face his past with MY as little kid, bcs he was hurting bcs that history + the thinks about he disappoint himself by running away from her, hurts her & neglect her, so its like he undo the scars that she made on him instead, then facing the fact that he liked her, how about now? Is it still same? Or it is unfinished business? He like want to make sure about it. I think like this way bcs that scene happen just before he entered back the castle & sitting all alone.. We'll find out..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

@LanA do you mean when KT was remembering while he was drinking? For me, I think it symbolizes to KT, it wasn’t painful and he didn’t feel the bleeding because being with MY made him forget his current more painful reality of having to live only for ST and not himself. This is just my theory...

@bairama I feel the Director was trolling us fans that were shipping KT + MY due to their crazy chemistry with this hotel owner shots lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, LanA said:

Hello everyone, what do you think is the implication behinds the blood going backward in the end of ep 5? Anyone minds to share what you think it means?

Let me interpret the meaning :lol: But please don't take this as the valid fact yes. And I'm sorry in advance in case the explanation is going too be over-analyzing. Hahaha

So the backward blood flowing represent how he reminiscent their first confrontation interaction. He seems to forget that he got the scar while trying to stop MY from stabbing the patient. That scar somewhat like his alarm to make him remember the reality he has now. Since JS mentioned that scar he got because MY is not as normal as the the other girl. In other words, they're not matched each other.  

While imho ST is continuously attracted to to MY. He can't stop his growing feelings so he need some excuse to forget her. And that scar could be the excuse that she doesn't fit with him. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

As you can see, KT can be the mother and the zombie kid in the end, just like MY is the zombie kid.   

I can clearly see KT as the mother with ST as Zombie Kid. KT loves, protects, sacrificed everything for ST and think he knows ST best. But apparently he was wrong proven by the conversations between them about moving back to their hometown.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@vangsweetie637 You are right that ST might have feelings for MY and it could also explain why KT is determined to do anything so that ST doesn't meet MY.

From my point of view, KT is the one clinging onto ST and not the other way around. He has spent his whole childhood and even his entire life dedicated to his brother. Imagine the brother starts to live his life on his own. Then the brother's life has no meaning, he has lost his purpose. I sense that he resents his brother because he can't show his true feelings (his pain, his frustration and anger) but at the time, he is afraid of losing his brother. He would become an empty can ...

@40somethingahjumma I loved your posts, especially the one where you mentioned the responsibility of the parents. Diagnosis or not, the moment it is outspoken, it can change the perspective of the parents and actually contribute to worsen the conditions of the child. My problem with the diagnosis is that it stigmatizes the patient and takes away his identity. The doctors might speak for the best interest of their patients but the problem is how people around them react. And it shows that even the nurses at the hospital are not immune to categorize the patients. The colleague from Juri couldn't even imagine that the father wanted to kill the daughter. She diminished the intention behind his action due to the surgery. Only the psychiatrist could understand that no matter what there was no excuse for this behavior.

What annoyed me the most in this episode is KT's friend who kept insulting MY... she is a lunatic, crazy aso. Fact is that he wasn't present at the scene and has no idea what really happened.

And now, let's talk about the fairy tales. Like @40somethingahjumma mentioned, on the one side fairy tales reflect the society and its mentality, hence the image of the wolf in fairy tales has drastically changed.

In the older stories, wolves were scary creatures and associated to evil and danger. Now, it is different because wolf is species in danger. In the French story "Le plus féroce des loups" (Fierest wolf) written by Sylvie Poillevé, the wolf is actually the hero of this story, while the human beings are the bad ones. The hunter, the butcher and the ogre want to kill sweet and weak animals and the wolf protects them by eating the hunter, the butcher and the ogre. This story reminds us that we are no different from the wolf in reality as we are also eating animals. Furthermore, we shouldn't judge people based on their reputation. It contrasts so much to the elder stories like Red riding hood and the wolf. That's why MY used the idea of a zombie, a rather modern idea.

On the other side, a fairy tale helps the children to learn through these stories. It helps them to find and construct their identity and their own thoughts that's why it is important for children to have access to fairy tales. I believe that KT had never had the time to read these stories and learn lessons for himself. Here, Bettelheim wrote a book about fairy tales in term of Freudian psychoanalysis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Enchantment

The problem with this kind of story is each person can interpret it so differently. Let's take the example with the little Mermaid:

- one might perceive the power of love. She is willing to die because of her love for the prince and they consider it as something amazing

- MY said that she shouldn't have tried to steal the fiance

- However, we could also say that the prince could never love the mermaid because she was different. Let's not forget that she was mute. She might have been beautiful but she couldn't speak. Here, the prince doesn't appear as prince charming at all, rather superficial and shallow. He couldn't fall in love with her because she was impaired. 

- The fact that she dies at the end and the prince doesn't notice it could be perceived as something negative too. All her sacrifices have been pointless. No one shouldn't sacrifice himself/herself because of love. People shouldn't give up their own identity. Let's not forget that she was a mermaid in the beginning. 

And now, I would like to talk about the zombie kid:

- One might admire the mother because she is willing to die for her son. She must have loved her son very much.

- one might criticize the mother because she only made sure that her son would have enough to eat. So she prioritizes too much his physical well-being

- another might notice that the mother never talked to her son her whole life. The only communication she had with him was just before her death. Here, this could be seen as a warning: parents should talk to their children in order to know what children really need. The boy was longing for love. Communication is the key word.

- another could come to the conclusion that the mother already had a prejudice about her son and made sure that no one would meet him. She feared for her reputation: how could she have given birth to such a child? She wasn't even willing to leave the village, when it was necessary. Image was more important than life. (here an allusion to the politician's son). He represents the shame of the family. He needs to be kept hidden.

- Another could perceive the unrealism of the mother's sacrifice. No parent would be willing to sacrifice himself/herself for the child

- Another reader could come to the conclusion that her sacrifice is totally pointless because after her death, her son will die.

- One might see the mother's possessive and obsessive behavior. She wanted to keep her son by her side hence she never allowed him to live on his own and discover the world. Or she feared that the child might get hurt by the comments from others and wanted to protect him, however the love for her son led to his death because as soon as the mother dies, the son will die... Here you could see some parallels with ST and KT is the mother... he is forgetting to live his own life.

As you can see, KT can be the mother and the zombie kid in the end, just like MY is the zombie kid.   

I am sorry to be a lil bit rude and out of topic but

Spoiler

Your font is a bit painful to read imo especially if it is a long text.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@vangsweetie637 You are right that ST might have feelings for MY and it could also explain why KT is determined to do anything so that ST doesn't meet MY.

From my point of view, KT is the one clinging onto ST and not the other way around. He has spent his whole childhood and even his entire life dedicated to his brother. Imagine the brother starts to live his life on his own. Then the brother's life has no meaning, he has lost his purpose. I sense that he resents his brother because he can't show his true feelings (his pain, his frustration and anger) but at the time, he is afraid of losing his brother. He would become an empty can ...

@40somethingahjumma I loved your posts, especially the one where you mentioned the responsibility of the parents. Diagnosis or not, the moment it is outspoken, it can change the perspective of the parents and actually contribute to worsen the conditions of the child. My problem with the diagnosis is that it stigmatizes the patient and takes away his identity. The doctors might speak for the best interest of their patients but the problem is how people around them react. And it shows that even the nurses at the hospital are not immune to categorize the patients. The colleague from Juri couldn't even imagine that the father wanted to kill the daughter. She diminished the intention behind his action due to the surgery. Only the psychiatrist could understand that no matter what there was no excuse for this behavior.

What annoyed me the most in this episode is KT's friend who kept insulting MY... she is a lunatic, crazy aso. Fact is that he wasn't present at the scene and has no idea what really happened.

And now, let's talk about the fairy tales. Like @40somethingahjumma mentioned, on the one side fairy tales reflect the society and its mentality, hence the image of the wolf in fairy tales has drastically changed.

In the older stories, wolves were scary creatures and associated to evil and danger. Now, it is different because wolf is species in danger. In the French story "Le plus féroce des loups" (Fierest wolf) written by Sylvie Poillevé, the wolf is actually the hero of this story, while the human beings are the bad ones. The hunter, the butcher and the ogre want to kill sweet and weak animals and the wolf protects them by eating the hunter, the butcher and the ogre. This story reminds us that we are no different from the wolf in reality as we are also eating animals. Furthermore, we shouldn't judge people based on their reputation. It contrasts so much to the elder stories like Red riding hood and the wolf. That's why MY used the idea of a zombie, a rather modern idea.

On the other side, a fairy tale helps the children to learn through these stories. It helps them to find and construct their identity and their own thoughts that's why it is important for children to have access to fairy tales. I believe that KT had never had the time to read these stories and learn lessons for himself. Here, Bettelheim wrote a book about fairy tales in term of Freudian psychoanalysis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Enchantment

The problem with this kind of story is each person can interpret it so differently. Let's take the example with the little Mermaid:

- one might perceive the power of love. She is willing to die because of her love for the prince and they consider it as something amazing

- MY said that she shouldn't have tried to steal the fiance

- However, we could also say that the prince could never love the mermaid because she was different. Let's not forget that she was mute. She might have been beautiful but she couldn't speak. Here, the prince doesn't appear as prince charming at all, rather superficial and shallow. He couldn't fall in love with her because she was impaired. 

- The fact that she dies at the end and the prince doesn't notice it could be perceived as something negative too. All her sacrifices have been pointless. No one shouldn't sacrifice himself/herself because of love. People shouldn't give up their own identity. Let's not forget that she was a mermaid in the beginning. 

And now, I would like to talk about the zombie kid:

- One might admire the mother because she is willing to die for her son. She must have loved her son very much.

- one might criticize the mother because she only made sure that her son would have enough to eat. So she prioritizes too much his physical well-being

- another might notice that the mother never talked to her son her whole life. The only communication she had with him was just before her death. Here, this could be seen as a warning: parents should talk to their children in order to know what children really need. The boy was longing for love. Communication is the key word.

- another could come to the conclusion that the mother already had a prejudice about her son and made sure that no one would meet him. She feared for her reputation: how could she have given birth to such a child? She wasn't even willing to leave the village, when it was necessary. Image was more important than life. (here an allusion to the politician's son). He represents the shame of the family. He needs to be kept hidden.

- Another could perceive the unrealism of the mother's sacrifice. No parent would be willing to sacrifice himself/herself for the child

- Another reader could come to the conclusion that her sacrifice is totally pointless because after her death, her son will die.

- One might see the mother's possessive and obsessive behavior. She wanted to keep her son by her side hence she never allowed him to live on his own and discover the world. Or she feared that the child might get hurt by the comments from others and wanted to protect him, however the love for her son led to his death because as soon as the mother dies, the son will die... Here you could see some parallels with ST and KT is the mother... he is forgetting to live his own life.

First post here, HELLO!!As always yours comments are insightful and the last one, in my opinion, is exactly what MY has lived with her mother! She was the zombie kid as KT so all she wanted to get from her parents was a natural and parental love. But she's now an adult so i guess KT's love will help her to recover from her sad past. KT is hiding his true feelings from her because he's afraid. He loves his brother but when he said to him "You are my everything" i think he was not sincere. He's scared to live his own life even if ST will leave his side. Hope to see both MY and KT overcome all the problems and openly love each other. Love is all they need to receive and express!:heart1:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1