[Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐

taskdramafanatic

50 minutes ago, serendipity... said:

^ Oh I'm so ready for tomorrow!! I literally cannot wait *eeks*

They keep on feeding us before the premiere...

Cute LDW and JBA shared by JBA on her ig story...

And her agency Sidus HQ released another bts of their couple pictorial...

And a few spoilers...

Spoiler

• Like 1

20201007515562.jpg

Spoiler

01.24005631.1.jpg

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Jo Bo-a, and Kim Beom participated in the live online broadcast of the production presentation of tvN's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Tale of the Nine Tailed', held on the afternoon of the 7th. 

Actor Lee Dong-wook expressed the burden of meeting 'Tale of the Nine Tailed' after 'Goblin'.

"Because I had to show a different image from 'Goblin', there was a burden from it, and I had to show my external appearance differently. "He said.

01.24005629.1.jpg

Jo Boa expressed her feelings about her first action romance drama, "Nam Ji Ah is far from my personality. I had to learn the basics from the beginning for the action scenes. Although this is short, it seems to be different from the acting I've done so far. I had a lot of fun though I could get hurt. I did an action scene with Dong-wook."

Spoiler

BZHXIVFC7NWDC4JLDAFAE3EE2E.jpg

2020100700188_0.jpg

2020100700188_2.jpg

2020100700188_4.jpg

1Z91FFJHLT_1.jpg

In response, Lee Dong-wook said, “It seems that Kim Beom has grown mentally after being discharged. I can see that the sense of responsibility has also increased.” Beom Kim said, “I want to show a natural appearance over time rather than trying to do well on my own. I want to show the accumulated energy naturally.” 

As Kim Beom prepared to play the male Gumi-ho character, “I studied and searched various things because I wanted to do better than anyone else. I searched for the origins of the nine tail foxes, native foxes, and documentaries, and tried to imitate animal movements. It has a very gorgeous appearance, so I discussed those parts with experts.” 

When asked if there was any pressure on the villain (villain), Beom Kim said, “I heard the role of villain while playing this role, so I looked again. In the past, it was used to mean a villain, but nowadays it is sometimes referred to as a person who is obsessed with something pathologically. When I think of it, Irang is not a villain limited to a villain, but there is something that is stuck in the feelings of his brother, so I wonder if it is close to the villain of that side.

“In that respect, acting and thinking it was a colorful emotion, I learned a lot. I had Lee Dong-wook hyung, so I relied as much as Jo Boa. It was very helpful,” he added. 

Lee Dong-wook did not spare any praise for Kim Beom. He said, “Kim Beom-eun prepares a lot. Pour out what you bring hard. Thank you for being an energetic actor. I am acting on that flag.” 

Bum Kim said of'Gumihodi', “It has more than just fun that people can't make. I hope it will be fun and power to you.”

출처 : https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z91FFJHLT

photos ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐 - Wed & Thu @ 22:30 KST
8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

His  Fruit & ice cream Diet not recommended for abs 

** I will watch this drama for his kiss & for his hair :w00t:

I like his diet,  but what's up with his red hair....? :crazy: 

Spoiler

TBH, he looks a bit sleazy....  :flushed: Maybe that's why he was in a shower :joy:

Good luck chingu!

Best Wishes Dancing GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'm so excited that Kim Beom is back.   It's been forever since I've seen his work and he's usually so good and so interesting.  His face has matured a lot since I last saw his work. 

Lee Dong-Wook always bring the pretty.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

I like his diet,  but what's up with his red hair....? :crazy: 

Reveal hidden contents

TBH, he looks a bit sleazy....  :flushed: Maybe that's why he was in a shower :joy:

Good luck chingu!

He's a red fox, thus the red hair.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Just saw the first episode and just wanted to say I loved it. So nice to see LDW again and this episode was so intense can’t wait to see what happens next. JBA is also such a great actress I hope she gets more recognition after this drama 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Lee Dong Wook is in another supernatural drama after Goblin. This time he's a Gumiho. The red hair color looks good on him as do the red umbrella. 

That's quite the risk Ji Ah took, she could've died but of course this is a drama and it's just the first ep. LoL. When Kim Beom showed up as a geek, I thought he was Kyuhyun of Super Junior instead ha-ha! Er when Ji Ah confronted that female student, why was her reflection in the glass pane different?   

• Like 1
  • Love 1