[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

12 hours ago, JumeeTya said:

hmmm.... from the preview i think i have a feeling that i wont like the story in upcoming episodes.... the leech friend notice about the similar family pictures.

why do i feel that she will steal CY's pic and she come up to YD and say that she's the long lost sister... and then the typical story will continue.. (YD take her home, help her with her loan & support her financially, she start to steal.. etc.. etc)

sigh!! hope it wont happen.. 

It happened...:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Preview for ep 35 (69-70)

Hard Sub

JS: Why can't we date each other?

GJ/NH: Are you already thinking that far?! (JS wants to marry DH?!)

JS: Please be careful. Our Da Hee is precious

JS: Ouch! 

JSeon: What's wrong? Is there anything wrong with the surgery?

Doctor: There is a possibility that it's more dangerous (did HG perhaps has a tumor?)

GH ex: About the Hyung you are talking about...

JH: Have you met with Hyo Shin hyung?

GH ex: When is your exam? Will your mother come too?

YD: This picture... Did you have it since you are young?

YH: Are you saying that you are my brother?

YH: I can't believe it, no way

YD: Young Sook? It must be true! You are Young Sook, right?

Argh please don't make the reunion between brother and sister become more too loong T_T I thought she will only do a short cameo, why are she pretending to be YS now gaah

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

With GJ and NH back together, will it be legally allowed for JS and DH to marry?

It would be legal for them to marry. It's just in Korean society it is not exactly kosher so to speak to have double in-laws in the family. It does happen just not very often.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

It happened...:tears:

gosh!! i think i wont watch this drama until the ep that they are reunited...

too many to solved but i dont think its enough episodes... YD-CY reunited, JS-DH & GJ-NH relationship development including with 2MILs, GH-HS (now her ex try to win her with try getting close with their son), aunt-butcher guy, JS-ex wife... please writerNim... :surprisedwut:

• Like 2

Hard Sub

GJ: Hey. Hey! Whoa Song Na Hee... you haven't changed at all
GJ: No, it's nothing.
NH: What do you mean?
GJ: Ah, I'm trying to cut off my nagging. Jae Suk said that it was too much. He said that you must be having a hard time when we lived together
NH: As expected. He (JS) is on my side. It feels strange now that I come here again. Should I say that it gives me a new feeling? 
GJ: Well, there's nothing much that have changed. Ah, when you moved out, I slept on the sofa for awhile
NH: Why? You must be missing to sleep inside the bedroom
GJ: I don't know. When you moved out, it felt awkward to use the bed we used to share by myself. I felt lonely and sad too. At that time, it made me think that Song Na Hee must have the same feeling like me and I didn't know it
NH: Just forget it. It was the same for me. I too only thought for myself and never tried to understand about you too
GJ: I won't do it ever again. That's why, please don't give up on me again, Song Na Hee
NH: The same goes with you. When I'm trying but then you see that I haven't changed, don't throw me away, okay? There's no other chances
GJ: Do you think I'm crazy? Do you know how hard I have to get you back? Come here
*door opening*
NH: What's happening? Isn't it your brother?! Wait I need to hide. What should I do? 
GJ: Your shoes!
JS: Okay, let's come inside. You should have told me that you will buy so many things. I could have bought us some bento
GJ: Why does Jae Suk suddenly come? He should have stayed there for longer time. He's disturbing his brother plan
NH: Is that important? How do I get out from here? 
GJ: There goes all my plan. Sheesh. For now, you stay inside in here. I'll try to make a way for you to get out. Okay?
JS: Okay, let's start with washing the vegetable first. Uhm...
GJ: Is it you Jae Suk?!
DH: Your brother?! What should we do?!!
JS: Hide! Hide!
DH: Under the table?
JS: Yes, yes get under the table
JS: Oh yes hyung, it's me! 
GJ: Oh! Jae Suk
JS: Hyung? When did you come? 
GJ: Oh? A little while ago. I felt tired and I left first. Uhm, what about you?
JS: Uhh I had implant surgery this afternon and I felt tired. I wanted to tell you but we sit too far, so I just leave
GJ: You said you're tired so what's with the groceries? Do you want to cook something? 
JS: Huh? Oh, uhm about the groceries. I...*got pinched by DH* umphh. I didn't buy it to cook it tonight. I plan to eat it on the weekend. I plan to make a spaghetti for you
GJ: Really? I can't wait to taste it
JS: Shall we turn on the TV? 
GJ: Ah! Shall we? Uh okay! 
DH: Why does he talk about TV? What should I do? What should I do?
GH: TV?! Why are they watching TV? Uh I'm dying to go to the toilet

Hard Sub

*TV sound* (I'm dying laughing at their awkward sitting LOL)
DH: (mouthing) How long do I have to stay under the table?
JS: (gesturing) Get down. Get down
JS: You said you are tired. Aren't you going to sleep?
GJ: Ahh, I want to watch it a little bit more before I sleep. It's interesting
*DH is getting cramps on her feet while NH is dying for going to the toilet*
GJ: Aren't you going to wash up? You can go first
JS: Oh? Later. I want to watch this a little bit longer
GJ: *inside voice* Jae Suk is driving me crazy! This brat doesn't help me at all
JS: *inside voice* This Hyung isn't helping me at all
GJ: Uh wait in here for a moment
JS: Why?! What do you want to do?!
GJ: I want to drink some water
JS: Oh! No need to move. I'll bring it for you. I feel thristy too
JS: *mouthing to DH* Are you okay?
DH: Not at all. My legs is killing me
JS: Okay wait a minute!
JS: Hyung! We haven't recycled our trash. I think we have to do it
GJ: Oh! That's right. We haven't recycled our trash. We have to do it. Uhh, shall we do it together? What do you think? 
JS: Then shall we go down together? 
GJ: Of course. Do you know how dark and dangerous that place? Then, shall we go together, my little brother? 
JS: Okay! Let's go big brother!
GJ: Let's go my little brother
JS: Okay my big brother
*after NH and DH escaped*
GJ: Little brother, the weather is nice so shall we take a stroll before we go inside? 
JS: Shall we? Okay. These days we haven't spent much time together, Hyung
GJ: I feel the same. While we are walking, let's talk about anything that we couldn't tell before
JS: Yes, big brother

Yoon Brothers :loolz:

Hard Sub

JS: If he has to go now, he will have a hard time because of the hot weather (JW is enlisting to the army)
DH: Enough with worrying about him. Let's go. Are you going to stay in here until night? 
JS: You couldn't understand. Do you know how important the day of entering the military is? 
DH: Gosh, before you were being jealous that he haven't gone to the military. Since when did you become best friend with Ji Won? 
JS: Why? Are you jealous? 
DH: Yes! I am really jealous! You should have follow him and enter the military too
JS: It's not like that
NH: It's more crowded than I expected
GJ: I guess there are many people who are going for vacation since the weather is nice. It's the same with us, right? 
NH: That's right
GJ: Why are you?
NH: What's wrong? 
GJ: Oh?!
NH: Song Da Hee! Brother in law?
DH: Unnie... Brother in law...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 7

I thought I was going to just watch and enjoy this show when the main couple got back together and the ex in laws continue to date. Such sweet couples. But the kimbab lady just has to play the noble idiot because she was treated nicely once by the leech 'friend's' mother- if she can be called friend. So she is now going to pretend that she is the long lost sister and will cause havoc in that family. What a scum bag :fear: She does not have a bone of scruple in her. After what the kimbab lady has done for her. 

I can't watch this show until the loan sharks break her legs or one of the Songs insists on a DNA test then they chase her away. So nice of @alleram95 to sub it. So sad for kimbab and Song. :bawling:

• Sad 8

Ok I haven’t watched the weekend episodes and ticked at leech pretending to by YD sister. Uggh. So ticked as CY is a lovely person having her life constantly ruined by ungrateful leech . She had no redeeming quality. 

• Like 3

So pissed. You called @JumeeTya . We really don't need this bollocks. Haven't had to fast foward anything so far in this drama but looks like it's about to happen. It's just gonna be too dang annoying to see that cow faking and using pops. Unfortunately @maribella  b...sh even took the toothbrush. She actually properly plan for a long con, DNA and all. Writernim has set it up to last a few episodes long. This dam bi***:onfirex:

Edit:

Forgot to add the only good thing is she in such a rush she didn't even wait for the dust to settle to start her con. Being the type of person he is Mr Song will want to pay respects and thank the monk. Unless  she spins another tale he'll end up at the temple sooner rather than later while CY is still there and they'll meet and catch up and chat. Slowly they'll piece things together. Cause I'm sure she doesn't know the full story and things like the song plus she has held on to her clothes so leech will be rumbled.  It better not be in the last few episodes though. 

• Like 4

What even is the point of that stupid character other than to make the viewers mad?? Ugh. This is not the type of drama to do stuff like this. If I wanted to see ‘makjang’ I’d go watch any weekday dramas.. I reaaaaly hope the writer just wants to make us mad for a few episodes and let her get caught at least by the end of next Sunday’s episode but I highly doubt it sadly. Also, she stole CW’s family portrait, CW is bound to know it’s missing and I think that’s gonna have some play with her getting caught red handed.

I can’t believe they’re planning on the son’s wife getting (possibly) cancer. Maybe they’re using it as a way to bring the couple back together? Although I question why the son would even want his wife back because she is a real ugh. He makes an honest mistake and does everything else perfectly and she treats him so horribly.

I wonder how they’re also going to handle the double couple from both families because it seems NH takes DH by her hand and runs off furiously in the preview. Same with GJ and JS. 

The only good thing was SJ finally talking but literally everything else was a train wreck. I bet once the director and writer sees the viewer ratings go super low, they’ll change the script so that the leech gets caught in a super embarrassing way and CW returns (and hopefully run her gimbap store again). Also, I really wonder if they’re going to kill off the son’s wife... Given the original storyline and the direction, I would say no but I’m starting to have doubts. Please writer-nim, please do something about this I’m considering just waiting it out and returning when she gets caught!

• Like 7

Just watched ep 33-34 aaand oh my how frustrating this week's episodes were. Not because of lacklustre acting or chemistry from main characters or their immediate family members but really, some storylines were dragged for way too long unnecessarily. I feel you @JumeeTya @perfectmouse @tas82 @maribella 

I understand family drama like this are designed to address social and cultural boundaries and push forward ideas to changing the norms, but seriously how could you discuss the change when conflicts are unnecessarily introduced into the plot while the existing issues were left unattended or addressed with just 1-minute scenes. I'm thinking to drop now and revisit later after drama ends.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, emerald ox said:

Just watched ep 33-34 aaand oh my how frustrating this week's episodes were. Not because of lacklustre acting or chemistry from main characters or their immediate family members but really, some storylines were dragged for way too long unnecessarily. I feel you @JumeeTya @perfectmouse @tas82 @maribella 

I understand family drama like this are designed to address social and cultural boundaries and push forward ideas to changing the norms, but seriously how could you discuss the change when conflicts are unnecessarily introduced into the plot while the existing issues were left unattended or addressed with just 1-minute scenes. I'm thinking to drop now and revisit later after drama ends.  

I have watched kdramas that seemed to address some social issue,  then it degraded into viewer chasing, ads popping shows. Yes, why bring in more conflicts? The pairing of two brothers and sisters is already sufficient bait for us. 

@tas82 she had stolen kimbab lady's toothbrush? That is more than scummy. I did not watch that part. I saw the part when she said 'he must be rich' when she first saw Papa Song.

It eludes me why a romcom family show would have a shameless, trickster in more than 2-3 episodes. If it is to show what a sentimental, soft hearted idiot kimbab lady is, I am sure that message is clear.

I am definitely skipping the subbed episode and others to come until the con woman is caught. :angry:

• Like 3

So sad when a writer apparently loses steam and relies on tired making plots...was hoping this show would skip the usual cancer/dementia - but no, cancer is now on stage..and on top of that the "friend' stealing missing relative's identity' worn out track! The debt gangsters in a seemingly lawless Korea was already too much. (If gangsters run around so freely terrorizing people, how is S.Korea so organized when it comes to Corona?l) They are wasting good opportunities with a wonderful cast to explore and grow the real relationships that would come after a sister and brother find each other, or couples discover and rediscover each other - The producers, director and writer do not trust their audiences to care about the characters we are spending time with - they break a ground rule when they have to make the characters so stupid to progress with their intended plot line and they are on the wrong path - one example: at the monastery, after finding out that the monk had taken his sister, then finding out he had passed, why did Young Dal not ask if the other monks if they knew anything about a young girl he had taken in? - why - because they would have known the answer and the brother and sister would have already been together... I would have been thrilled to see the plotline let them get to know each other. I know the pandemic makes things more complicated to film shows but it is really also an opportunity to produce quality in content, which we all need 

• Like 6

@alleram95 Grateful for your hard work and subs. You are the best!

@lampard7 @JumeeTya as well as others for posting and comments etc.

I watched both episodes last night after a busy weekend. 

-OMG uggggggh frustration---seriously show you had to go that route?!

-Leech I am so ticked and so prolonging the reunion for her FAKING being YS to YD. Dang unscrupulous. CY closed her shop and even gave the deposit to those loan sharks.  You do NOT deserve any kindness. The fact to steal her toothbrush and the photo to pretend to YD you are his sister is DESPICABLE. Not liking this arc at all. Even if YD was rich, it is NONE of your business. He and his family are frugal and not overly wealthy. Dang very disappointed.

-Jeongrok (Alex) finished his cameo. He did his job giving GJ to realize his feelings for NH and NH to learn to date with another. JR now can get over any lingering feelings for NH. Cute when he said you both should visit NYC and NH joking what about another guy? LOL. I liked JR told GJ now you have her again do NOT let her go! YES!

-NH treating her those two guys as GJ told her to be better to others at work to avoid being an outcast. Also when at their old home, GJ held himself back from nagging about her shoes in the front of the apartment. He admitted JS complained of his hyper nagging ways. Love NH is like my ever supportive  brother in law. 

-The ridiculousness of the Yoon brothers taking the recycling (both holding the small trash bin) and then so exaggerated to avoid going in to the apt to do another lap around the area. JUST so over the top but funny at the same time! Funny NH and DH ran in opposite directions to leave but both will be heading same place home

-Both dressing up to impress our OTP and their sibs and second couple asking is something happening? LOL

-CY going through sadness about dad dying and the old memory when he renamed her and told her to call him dad. Broke my heart I was tearing when she said thanks to that she was able to live and persevere. Flip side the pain that YD had and being comatose and not being able to function. Aww mom is a rock. I am glad NH is seeing parents as people in a different light. She never realized her parents relationship. She sweetly told GJ to have dinner with his mom she must be lonely. (She is not perfect but she is less about herself and learning to be open about others---good job NH. Some progress) GJ mom was over the moon to have dinner and not NAG to get that dinner date. 

HS being so obvious wanting to hang with GH and then later taking her hand to drag her away from her ex who is being so annoying. GH is too good for you. Also glad that HS was with her shopping the shop owner liked his visuals and knew her stuff would look good on him to sell (it would be fine). Her good luck charm indeed..

But the other big heart tearful moment was HG getting ill and needing help and poor Seo Jin (without Unni around) calling dad. She TALKS now! I felt I was in the drama as everyone else hearing her speak and their reactions. Awww the grandparents wondering if they will ever hear her say anything ever. Just so meaningful and even with SY not able to get over hearing Unni. Awww.  Love this family.

-The aunt having drinks with CY before she left, awww liked them both and I am glad she did. If it were not for Butcher Yang . But you know they will be closer later when this debacle of lie leech is creating occurs being YD's sis. My blood is still boiling as I type this.

JS being adorbs and caring like hyung like to attention /love starved Jiwon. Aww as an only child and when at the bar JW tried to outdo him, he couldn't win (other than age and he joked looks) Even IQ had 10 points on him and is a dentist. When JS told him to stop crying then give me nuna, LOL he said ok then cry all you want . LOL. I loved how he was adorbs describing how gorgeous DH is to him inside and out 

-JS is such a heart of gold taking care of him to his place to sleep even giving the sofa to him and he slept on the floor. Dang. Then later going to hangover soup with him, then when JW gave him hug good bye seeing JS being so sweet and emotional--I will write you. I felt for DH thinking---am I missing something? What is this bromance?  But glad JW lost DH but he gained a sweet hyung nim instead that lasts longer.

I got to eat lunch but my heart bleeds for YD and CY/YS. Ticked at LEECH (UGGGGH blood boiling), OTP being cute and now they know of DH and JS. and SJ speaking is AMAZING. I like HS is showing GH a little at a time his interest. Oh the jealousy!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Gaia2u said:

So sad when a writer apparently loses steam and relies on tired making plots...was hoping this show would skip the usual cancer/dementia - but no, cancer is now on stage..and on top of that the "friend' stealing missing relative's identity' worn out track! The debt gangsters in a seemingly lawless Korea was already too much. (If gangsters run around so freely terrorizing people, how is S.Korea so organized when it comes to Corona?l) They are wasting good opportunities with a wonderful cast to explore and grow the real relationships that would come after a sister and brother find each other, or couples discover and rediscover each other - The producers, director and writer do not trust their audiences to care about the characters we are spending time with - they break a ground rule when they have to make the characters so stupid to progress with their intended plot line and they are on the wrong path - one example: at the monastery, after finding out that the monk had taken his sister, then finding out he had passed, why did Young Dal not ask if the other monks if they knew anything about a young girl he had taken in? - why - because they would have known the answer and the brother and sister would have already been together... I would have been thrilled to see the plotline let them get to know each other. I know the pandemic makes things more complicated to film shows but it is really also an opportunity to produce quality in content, which we all need 

Wow... you knocked it out of the park. You said exactly what I had in mind, every single word of it. I’m heavily disappointed in the direction the team took. 

You are so right? Why did he not ask any of the nearby monks ANYTHING? It’s so obvious!! Also why did they bring in cancer? Can I expect either the dad or mom to suddenly fall ill and lose their memory? Maybe one of the characters will get into a car accident and go into a coma... ugh this drama had so much potential and the original idea of the drama was to be different from the others and leave the makjang out... it was supposed to be a nice break from the usual craziness in kdramas but they blew it.

It looks like the korean audience is also furious and I hope the team will change/proceed with a better plot at least for the ratings. They’re somehow going to have to either just leave the cancer part out and leave it just as is in the preview or just say in the next episode it was just a fluke. Also, let the leech get caught practically immediately and let the two siblings meet and reunite properly. I’m almost positive they’re going to save it until episode 48 or so though sadly. If these don’t happen, I wouldn’t be surprised if the show plummets and tanks which is quite the shame as it’s popular and has so much potential... It’s just that more sad since they were doing so good so far. I really enjoyed the storyline of the doctors, the ex in-laws, etc. so many good stories but there are HUGE problems as it is and it’s quite unwatchable now. These problems definitely completely and utterly ruined the show for me.

Overall super super disappointed..

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Obviously very disappointed by Yeon-Hong's actions. Emotionally - just a terrible thing to do to the one person who's been kind and generous to her. Practically - does she really think she could get away with it? Because aside from the photo and the toothbrush, she really doesn't know anything. And what will happen when her lie is discovered? Aside from personal consequences, it will be devastating to the people she is hurting. Obviously she isn't someone who makes good life choices, but this just seems really dumb.

When Cho-Yeon was at the temple, she was cleaning a plaque with her own original name on it: Song Yeong-Sook. It seems what will happen is that Yeong-Dal will come to the temple to remove the plaque believing that he found his sister and she is no longer dead - and end up meeting Cho-Yeon there, and they finally figure out the truth? I sure hope so because dragging this out is giving me the sads.

I'm so happy that D+J finally ran into N+G couple.

I was genuinely touched when Seo-Jin began to talk. It was so moving. I'm hoping that the cancer scare is false, and only just brings the couple together.

• Like 6

Man, I think I always pick the wrong pair to ship in this drama. After mourning for my JungRok sunbae-NaHee ship (bye bye sunbae! Hope you will find a nice woman that loves you in NY), my new bromance ship for Jae Suk - JiWon sank so fast (or is it failure to even launch? LOL). At least I am happy the writer didn't do my sunbae dirty, he is still a true classy gentleman to the end.

@Gaia2u I agree. I was pulling my hair when watching. Why didn't YD ask the young monk if the older monk had ever taken in or helped a young girl? Doesn't make sense he went around for few days but didn't even make the effort to ask the question when he got so close.

SeoJin is talking! Wow, that is the best development for this weekend. I didn't see it coming. Happy for everybody in the family.

Since the current pattern is every Song daughter gets a main suitor and a 2nd suitor, will it be the same too for their ex-DIL (HK). Will the driver that hit her become her other suitor to make JS jeaolus? Don't tell me he is the doctor to take care of HK's possible cancer. Or maybe the doctor will be a woman that likes JS (to make HK jealous?).

The leech story is getting annoying too. Why didn't the thug follow CY instead of just hanging around in the market scaring people away? If they had followed CY, they would've known the leech's hiding place when CY came to visit her few eps ago. What kind of thug are they?? Geez! I hope YD bring that leech to the temple to 'undo' her grave there (not sure what to call it) and they will meet CY during that time and unravel everything. This has been dragging too long.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cuplik said:

Geez! I hope YD bring that leech to the temple to 'undo' her grave there (not sure what to call it) and they will meet CY during that time and unravel everything. This has been dragging too long.

My wife has the same theory. However, when YD starts questioning the leech she will not know any details of their childhood. That is when her story will start to unravel.

2 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I was genuinely touched when Seo-Jin began to talk. It was so moving. I'm hoping that the cancer scare is false, and only just brings the couple together.

Not going to lie. There was not a dry eye in the house when Seo Jin started to talk.

• Like 5

same thoughts, i was like "ask the other monk about the child the monk took care of, he totally knows!!" I was quite slow in figuring out what YH wanted to do with her new-found knowledge of the siblings till the end..and can someone enlighten me about the toothbrush which CY had wanted to throw away? I didn't watch the first few episodes of this drama and initially skipped her scenes too so not sure whether i missed it then.

Other than that, loved this weekend's episodes! Bromance of JS and JW was really cute since we don't really get to see the 'hyung' side of JS till now, and it was funny how cos of that they met NH and GJ haha! btw DH is wearing the sunflower hairtie again! Has JS worn her gifted shirt yet? XD

GH's hair that changes between curly and straight kinda annoys my OCD, though i still look forward to seeing her hair accessories haha. And can HS be any more obvious? What guy with his kind of personality volunteers to go shopping??

Yay to SJ speaking, the scene where she spoke to the family was so heart-warming! <3 And the number of people living there is increasing lol. Also, the only reason NH hasnt gotten caught speaking to GY on the phone in her room is because DH is busy in the kitchen talking to JS xD

This drama has few wasted scenes so i also wonder whether that driver who caused HY's accident would play a bigger role though he looked like a plain character.

Btw way earlier, someone mentioned the new OST Lee Sang Yi sang too! Which scene(s) did his OST come on at again?

• Like 6