Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

when did they post this on the v/ast account? I don't see it lol

@CartPusherInLA that was what I wonder too about Jinnie. I guess we shall see if her stylist team posts an update of her anytime soon lol. Otherwise, her stylist team are busy with other people right now haha

this is so cute. I like what they used. SIGH. at least I understand some parts of the song haha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, EdelweissTX said:

@gloriousCh33se wow that makes a lot of sense and exactly what i have assumed after watching CLOY like 10 times. I’d like to believe Seri goes to Switzerland multiple times per year and stays longer than 2 weeks each time but i think the writer wants us to think 2 weeks/year and thats it.

That's what I thought too....I just don't get why they could only meet once a year for 2 weeks. And I'm pretty sure they could meet up in China too which is much nearer. I've googled out of curiosity and turns out Air Koryo flies to Beijing :D With RJH's family status in NK that shouldn't be a problem for him to travel more frequently. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

charrayThank you for this-- my Jordanian contacts say it is a place called Wadi Rum- a famous location site for movies like Transformers, Alladin.  It is 3 hours away from Amman, the capital and is closer to Petra, the most famous destination in Jordan.  Makes me wonder if SYJ will tag along, the traveller that she is.  The caveat, though is that Muslim countries are strict. A couple has to be married in order to travel together.  If I am wrong, please jump in and correct me.  My delulu mind says she will be there with him because....

I think it is highly unlikely that SYJ not being one of the cast or production crew will be able to tag along. Don't think there is any chance to travel around or do any sightseeing as there are probably strict restrictions in place of where they can stay or go to for filming.

:sad1:

But the place Wadi Rum seems interesting. I think I will go and read up about Jordan now that this had piqued my interest in the country.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Peony said:

Isn't this very revealing from HB?  I have been reading about him in his thread even as far as 2005 and he is very consistent. He may use other words now that he is more mature but his trustworthiness is just unbelievable for a popular ,GGW, shy and oozing with charms person to be sooooo open and honest.

Isn't SYJ fitting in that description of ....." admire her from the bottom of my heart, and even fall in love with her."?

There are soooo many criteria of HB for a woman he wants to be with where SYJ fits exactly. Is this destiny? You are correct @ElectricHearts that sometimes we wonder if they ever discussed their answers. However, these interviews were 2015/2016 and they have not met as partners in the K-ent yet and even before 2010. Remember that interview with HB regarding " eating  variety of food"?  Really, the coincidences are so many that one wonders, why they only found each other now.

Oh I never thought they discussed their answers on this matter lol. I just thought it was interesting how they have similar answers and thoughts on marriage/dating/ideal type without realizing ^_^ As a 32 year old, I would hate to be asked about dating/marriage and the fact he was being asked about it then at that age lol. No wonder come 2016 when he was dating the other ex back then, after they confirmed dating for half a month? lol, skent articles had to bring back up his thoughts on marriage and people speculating if she was the one he was going to marry. Even there was an article or speculation late november that i read in her thread, that speculated he was to talk to her about this LOL!  I am like jeez lol. They are already so busy August/September. Who knows really how many times they had seen each other that year. No wonder he is more quiet now especially since he knows what people expect for both of them at their age ;) Plus he prefers not to talk about his relationship/personal life since SYJ is so private already. It just makes it more easier for him to keep their relationship private. He has said people only know 10% of her personal life. Why reveal it all to people. 

I do like how HB and SYJ have been consistent since they met with the 100%, i took the drama/movie for SYJ - watch for SYJ, who goes first, ASMR - neither of them like doing lol 

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, charray said:

I think it is highly unlikely that SYJ not being one of the cast or production crew will be able to tag along. Don't think there is any chance to travel around or do any sightseeing as there are probably strict restrictions in place of where they can stay or go to for filming.

Sister @charrayI agree down to the crying cat emoji, it was my loud delulu mind talking.  Hard to keep it quiet.:wut:  

• LOL 13

My husband and I went through an under the radar period in our relationship because I was his boss, so I am very aware of ninja tactics in hiding a relationship. So little things that we used to do stand out to me when I see it in other people. So I just want to put these out there again.

Our OTP seems to have no concept of "personal space" with each other.  If they are not really together, no close friends will do either of these things:

1. This video has been posted before how YJ is flirting with HB, but around 0.41, look at how she inserted herself in the tiny space behind the HB to get to her seat, when she can walk just a few steps more without accidentally touching him.

2. Their bodies are like magnets that are naturally drawn to each other, even unconsciously. 

We all know that HB is the ultimate gentleman, but with SYJ, he becomes an armseat hogger because he just wants to be close to her at all times. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWMLYKgvD1/

On a totally different note, I have been told several times by a friend who works in advertising (she was involved in the Smart ad) that HB and SYJ are not dating. According to her, YJ is dating someone who is not from showbiz and the crew in the SMART shoot are actually talking about HB getting back with the ex. But I don't believe her and instead I tried to convince her that they are actually dating with their various receipts. She may have some industry knowledge, but for me, OTP's unconscious behaviors are very very telling.  HB is also the type of guy who is very upfront and does not lie during his interviews. In his Taxi interview in 2011, the host jokingly asked if he is dating somebody/has a GF (can't remember the exact translation) and he answered yes, that is dating somebody. The host was surprised that he answered, and she said that she was only joking and that they were told beforehand by his team not to ask that question. Given his honesty, he could have just flat out denied his relationship with YJ during the Crash Landing press con but he didn't.

Also, because of this reason, I take HB's answers more seriously, and take YJ 's with a grain of salt. YJ has said that in their ET TN interview  (the one in the theater) that there is real pressure to be funny in interviews, and she is also obviously media-savvy, so in interviews, she tends to play along to be funny and knows how to tease. For example, she also said in the SITR press con that JHI is perfect for his role in SITR- sounds familiar? It is the same press con where she held hands with JHI during the pictorial in the beginning (I don;t think they are romantically involved but just to tease the fans).

That's all for now :heart2beat:

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

31 minutes ago, Cream_Moki said:

That's what I thought too....I just don't get why they could only meet once a year for 2 weeks. And I'm pretty sure they could meet up in China too which is much nearer. I've googled out of curiosity and turns out Air Koryo flies to Beijing :D With RJH's family status in NK that shouldn't be a problem for him to travel more frequently. 

My understanding is that the music event was held once a year for the 2 weeks period and that was the guise/cover that allowed him to travel without question or suspicion from NK.

• Like 6

Binjin are my first fav K drama couple.
cloy is my first K drama, so its always spl for me. I recently read a tweet stating that Binjin arent dating and Son Ye jin is dating someone else since 4 mnths.
Can someone please confirm :sad1:

• Unamused 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Lol that is true. One should assume they're together as a couple. Not sure if it can be marriage in CLOY yet for them lol. They only get to meet once a year in the show.

The way I understood their life in Switzerland is seeing each other yearly, but not getting married. If they got married, their relationship would be found out by both governments and they will be in trouble. After all, they come from enemy states. I am sure their status in their respective countries kept them safe, but marriage would be something that even RJH's father could not hide from the dictator. This might also be the reason why the writer opted not to include offspring from this relationship as it would have major repercussions for them. Some people commented it would have been better the countries were fictional to allow more leeway on the drama's ending. But, I am actually happy the setting was based on real countries and it addressed the great divide of one population who have been separated for 64. I look at CLOY as more than a drama. I believe the impact it will have on the Korean people from both North and South will be great. First, it had humanized North Korean people to South Koreans. Second, it showed the pain of separation between Northern and Southern Koreans. Third, it highlighted the hope for a reunification. This comes at a time when most South Koreans no longer want reunification nor care of the plight of their brethren in the North, and the North's dictator is desperately clinging on to power by threatening the South. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@mamipoppins, I am glad you chose not to believe  your friend who seems to know inside information about the dating lives of HB and SYJ based on a one day shoot for a Filipino product (I gather your source is Korean otherwise credibility goes down a notch or even down the drain). 

In fairness to my friend, her knowledge is not based on a one day shoot as she has done multiple CFs with various actors (I just cited the SMART ad because that's the one that everybody knows and where that thing about the ex came from), so she really has insider industry knowledge. And she is also not a crew, but an executive not based in the Philippines.

In any case, what she told me is hearsay, just like most of the things discussed here. So it's up to each person what to make of it. 

But another reason why I chose not to believe her is that given how conservative SK is, I know that even with industry insiders, HB and SYJ might not choose to be out in the open. After all, what they do in their private lives should not be anyone's business. 

Edited by mamipoppins
added details
  • Like 7
  • Unamused 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Since BINJIN nation is quite in the last few days i already expected this kind of stuff will happened that the other is getting back with the ex and the other is dating with someone else hmhmhm  as far as the person who worked at smart company lol  a person acted like they knew what’s going on with BINJIN when in fact they don’t even met HB and his staff in person, too much information! lol 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cream_Moki said:

That's what I thought too....I just don't get why they could only meet once a year for 2 weeks. And I'm pretty sure they could meet up in China too which is much nearer. 

There is a specific reason why they chose Switzerland as a "middle-ground" for their cross-border love (not just because of the beautiful scenery) - it's because in real-life, the country has been historically neutral. Other countries have been known to be allies of SK. 

12 hours ago, gloriousCh33se said:

My answer for why 3years:

Reveal hidden contents

1st year - YSR just received text messages
2nd year - she went to Switzerland, they failed to meet and she talked about this with her mother on her return.
3rd year - They find each other with the paragliding landing scene

Next scene after was the one with Seo Dan's mom and fortune teller - Fortune teller tells Seo Dan's mom that Seo Dan has parted with the love of her life 3 years prior.

The scene at the cottage is another meeting, obviously sometime after their 1st reunion at Switzerland. The usual debate is whether Seri really only goes 2 weeks every year (if so this scene could be anywhere from year 4 onwards) or she flies more frequently than that given Mr. Hong's comment about hiding treasure in that country.

This is also the same timeline I concluded when I finished the show. 3rd year was the parachute, 4th year and so on are the planned ones around the musical event. I didn't think they met more than once in a year, not because of YSR, but moreso because of RJH's limitations coming from NK. Yes, he may come from a powerful military family, but in general, and in real-life, people from NK still cannot travel freely as people in other countries do. They always fear defection.

Because if that's the case, then YSR didn't have to make that foundation for musical scholars just to give cover for RJH to be able to travel to Switzerland, nor would it have taken 3 years for them to see each other again. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charray said:

Looks like filming for Hyun Bin for his overseas shot in Jordan for his movie Bargaining had started. 

Thank you for the update. I was looking forward to this. Finally, he will be done filming soon, and then I believe the announcement will come.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

There is a specific reason why they chose Switzerland as a "middle-ground" for their cross-border love (not just because of the beautiful scenery) - it's because in real-life, the country has been historically neutral. Other countries have been known to be allies of SK. 

it also has to do with that couple/story that they reference in CLOY. I forget their names now. it also involved edelweiss and meeting every once a year. It was also mentioned in a CLOY thread. 

• Like 3

And another thing, which is funny the rumor that’s going on with the tabloids regarding HB getting back with the ex did not even reach SK or should i say not even made a single noise in SK entertainment. Interesting lol

• Like 13
  • LOL 5