[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

35 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Wow.. Where was this music composed and recorded d? Korea or abroad? It's so fantastic to see the musicians including international ones working on this. 

Also is the music composed and recorded after the scenes are shot and edited? 

The music director for the drama is Nam Hye Seung, she is a very renowned music director. She's Korean but based out of Europe (not 100% sure). I think CLOY background score was recorded in Netherlands with a team of musicians from all over the world. I absolutely love the BGM of CLOY, there's a unique music for every emotion and every time I hear the music I feel all those emotions.

But music directors in K dramas don't work like they do in Bollywood movies, where they're in charge of all music related to the drama. Here she did only the BGM and Sigriswil, if I am not wrong. Other songs were all singles released by different artists for the drama

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

47 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@ElectricHeartscan you just indulge and say there was still the last week of June to enjoy the "romantic" camera on the yacht with his beautiful subject?  You know... "One Day in June..."

@CartPusherInLA :lol: it did come into my mind more recently when I went back to her pics then and noticed tulips/flower bouquet on July 8? And then I wondered it was from him ^_^ I did mention before he could have done June 25-July 3 based on the pics and someone mentioned they were posted late :lol: I was like fine.. I was trying to help since people want him to have visited her ;) Regardless now looking back, if he did have a week off in between filming. He could have done it. Plus seems like they both could have come back around the same time to SK if that were the case then lol.

I don't know why this never clicked to my brain before. I just realized when she attended Baeksang on May 3 2017, she wore that beautiful dress I liked lol.. This was the same month they were in talks for TN before it was officially confirmed on May 18. No wonder Binnie was even more surprised she cut her hair when they met first day on TN set/script reading (or for food) which ever happened first lol 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

Is this an open forum for everyone or North Korea? We have Soompi rules to follow and Admin/ Moderators are those who control this forum not keyboard warriors who sit behind screens.

HB is a 40 year old man, so he definitely knows what he has done. Courage men are not afraid of taking responsibility for their actions. 

Please do not quote me if you do not agree with my opinions. Thanks

• Like 5
  • Unamused 7

19 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

Gotta give it to these fans, they have taste... 

A piece from Kenneth Cobonpue as gift for HB's 17th year anniversary... and one for SYJ as well... 

Thanks!  HB and SYJ office already received it. It took us almost 2 months communicating with KC team and gave in to our requests. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

edit. Oh this is a Happy monday indeed!

and it’s a Hollywood movie for Ye Jin!:omg: 
yes, way too quiet for someone like her after the success of CLOY. What a great news to start off the week! :blush: 

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, ednamode101 said:

Meanwhile, Cross aims to start shooting in Korea next March. It is said that director Andrew Nicole had been thinking about shooting Korean separately from COVID-19, but North America appreciates that COVID-19 is serious, but that filming in Korea is normal.

@ednamode101 this is great! films next March - even better :lol:^_^

How exciting! I like Sam Worthington

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I feel like she also took it for the strong female role WOOT!

Son Ye-jin plays the role of Vera who's from a poor country and lives near the border. When her husband tries to escape and dies, she becomes a strong woman who raises her son alone. Son Ye-jin's counterpart is Avatar star Sam Worthington, who's well-known in Korea. Sam Worthington plays a wealthy countryman.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I see a lot of questions regarding filming timelines and was wondering if anyone knew of a website that records this.

@Intuition1Hollywood movies no matter how low  budgeted the productions as long as it is submitted to the 'Film Bureau, Variety and HR (Hollywood Reporter will publish)

@ednamode101that is awesome news!  Hollywood is in dire need of a female Asian representation.  Who better to break the mold than our Queen!!! Hopefully this will not get in the way of her personal decisions as she is pushing 40 and it will be harder to start a family if that is the course she chooses.  Just my personal opinion.

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, binyeji said:

Wow.. Where was this music composed and recorded d? Korea or abroad? It's so fantastic to see the musicians including international ones working on this. 

Also is the music composed and recorded after the scenes are shot and edited? 

I think it's part of CLOY OST. The song was produced especially for this drama. 

The title of the song The wind of the day & was produced by Nam Hye Seung, Park Sang Hee feat synchrone stage orchestra. This info I got from YouTube. 

https://youtu.be/6u1loc6_2_s

Hope this help. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, ednamode101 said:

As a result, Son Ye-jin appeared in a Hollywood movie, making the filmography more colourful. Son Ye-jin has been working in various projects including China as well as Korean works.

Meanwhile, Cross aims to start shooting in Korea next March. It is said that director Andrew Nicole had been thinking about shooting Korean separately from COVID-19, but North America appreciates that COVID-19 is serious, but that filming in Korea is normal.

Thank you for sharing this. 

Glad that she will achieve something outside korea. More power to her. And may the Lord bless her even more than we can imagine.:heart4:

So marriage be out of the picture for now. We just keep praying and hoping that one day she will consider this wonderful thoughts together with her love of her life. Hope both are doing great. 

Shippers we all be proud for the other half. Nxt year she will be busy and perhaps the handsome HB will take turn to take care of her :wub:. Again keep your prayers up for them and never give up. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5

10 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

I knew things were too quiet with our girl! :heart2beat:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002876635 (I don't understand Korean but I added the links and tried to brush up the spelling and grammar where I could)

[Exclusive] Son Ye-jin advances to Hollywood.. Breath with Sam Washington at'Cross'

Article entry 2020.07.06. 8:21 am
Final revision 2020.07.06. 8:22 am
[Star News Reporter Hyung-Hyung Jeon]

Son Ye-jin will appear in'Cross' by Andrew Nicole and advance to Hollywood.

Actor Son Ye-jin advances to Hollywood.

According to the movie industry on the 6th, Son Ye-jin recently decided to appear in the Hollywood movie Cross and is preparing details. Cross is a movie about people between poor and rich countries in the background of a fictional multi-racial future divided nation. Director Andrew Niccol, who directed The Host and Good Kill, catches the megaphone.

Son Ye-jin plays the role of Vera who's from a poor country and lives near the border. When her husband tries to escape and dies, she becomes a strong woman who raises her son alone. Son Ye-jin's counterpart is Avatar star Sam Worthington, who's well-known in Korea. Sam Worthington plays a wealthy countryman.

It was reported that director Andrew Niccol was inspired by Cross last year to visit Korea, the only divided country on the planet. Because of this, he said he wanted to build a set in Korea to shoot a movie and work with a Korean actor. During this process, it was known that he sent a love call to Son Ye-jin, the best actress in Korea.

As a result, Son Ye-jin appeared in a Hollywood movie, making the filmography more colourful. Son Ye-jin has been working in various projects including China as well as Korean works.

I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR OUR GIRL:please::cries:

AFTER 20 YEARS IN THE K-ENT INDUSTRY, SHE STILL KEEPS PROVING THAT SHE INDEED STAYS!! Her talent truly needs to be acknowledged more internationally omg I'm really really happy for her (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) Plus, those people have nothing to worry about huhu she is THE BEST among the rest aaaagh I can't wait to watch this hdisbdkeebisbdkd let's show her our love and support until the end!:sparklyeyes:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote picture
  • Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Thank you for sharing this. 

Glad that she will achieve something outside korea. More power to her. And may the Lord bless her even more than we can imagine.:heart4:

So marriage be out of the picture for now. We just keep praying and hoping that one day she will consider this wonderful thoughts together with her love of her life. Hope both are doing great. 

Shippers we all be proud for the other half. Nxt year she will be busy and perhaps the handsome HB will take turn to take care of her :wub:. Again keep your prayers up for them and never give up. 

A lot can happen between now and March :smirk:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, Blithenostalgia said:

I'm so excited and happy for SYJ to be taking this next big step!!! Feeling like such a proud supporter to see her achieve big things! The wait for her to update was well worth it!

That earlier news article about her looking into projects in Hollywood indeed turned out to be true!!!

CLOY was really that massive! It really got great coverage here in the US (very rare for an Asian drama) and I'm sure that put her in the radar.

So happy for SYJ!!

• Like 10
  • Love 11

17 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Why would it be out of the picture? It can still happen this year ;)

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 11

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@ednamode101 this is great! films next March - even better :lol:^_^

How exciting! I like Sam Worthington

I feel like she has already plans for the remaining months of this year :wub:

I'm so happy for YJ unnie, I also like Sam Worthington and his movie choices. I haven't seen any films directed by Andrew Niccol but based on his Wikipedia profile, he made good films tackling different issues, though he's into fictional setting? Do you think this will be an all-English film?

• Like 11
  • Love 1