[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

33 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh don't recall the type of restaurant they were at lol from that rumor. Maybe I looked it over since I at least figured her team was telling the truth about her parents not being there 

If I am not wrong, it was reported they were having samgyetang with her parents. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Came across this and just laughed. She was literally going to be handed the same poster but she just had to do THAT. 

How are we seriously expecting any kind of announcement of them when she keeps trolling people like this for a living, I can’t. Hyun Bin-ssi, how many times do you let her prank you on a daily basis, your life is clearly full of jams now huh.

and just like HB, we seem to love her more for it

I have seen videos of this fan greeting but have not seen this poster grabbing action by jinshi...... Director-nim was like "what the..." and it didnt fail to put a smile on the staff's face..... I was like :loolz:

A lot has happened in the last 20 pages or so.... and during this period... we have also reached page 1K baby... :handsup:

Just want to say that when waves hit the ship... whenever there is doubt.... always fall back to....

#ingrocerywetrust :kaching1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

12 hours ago, SHpectator said:

happy love island of Mr & Mrs Kim!!!

It is 3:00 am here in LA, I don't have Twitter but a fellow BinJin shipper (yes, BinJin shipping knows no boundary of time- FOMO is real) sent me a screenshot of a Tweet from @PRNforhappiness.... It shows an image of two bicycles parked by a deck overlooking the beach and the caption:  "A post only BinJin shipper understand.  " Happy Maldives Anniversary"

It is Fourth of July here and I could already hear fireworks this early! 

No confirmation nor hard core proof  was ever made regarding Maldives (except for what may have been an  unintentional slip by one of  the Cinderella and the delicious tan HB had at his stylist's  wedding and the noticeable darker skin tone our OTP had compared to the second leads during the first CLOY reading later on in the month).  But the heart of a true blue BinJin shipper knows.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

It is Fourth of July here and I could already hear fireworks this early! 

No confirmation nor hard core proof  was ever made regarding Maldives (except for what may have been an  unintentional slip from Cinderella LJH and the delicious tan HB had at Belma Kang's wedding and the noticeable darker skin tone our OTP had compared to the second leads during the first CLOY reading later on in the month).  But the heart of a true blue BinJin shipper knows.

Happy 4th of July! We'll never know if they made it to Maldives, but it's free to dream.:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Happy birthday America!

Finally had time to get in here…back reading a few pages, I still applaud those who are staying strong sailing our ship.

You guys are the true sailors of this ship, guarding it like a lion …hands down to you. This is indeed a BinJin elite society who knows how to pick its battle.

Anyone that is being led to a mist of hearsays that SYJ or HB are dating someone else, that’s what I say speculation.

I for one, hardly ship any love teams or celebrity couple if I don’t see and feel authenticity with their actions off screen.

A reason why I don’t watch soap or series because they always like to play with their viewers where more often than not lack sincerity. I prefer at least close or closer to reality…

I love you all, as Binnie says, stay safe and healthy. :sparklyeyes: just keep sailing...I am with you on this.

Old but gives me chills everytime...I love his voice...so soothing.

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, kkwengsoyy said:

It was tweeted that Binnie tried to set up a date with Jinnie through Woo Sung but Jinnie turned it down. Which means as early as 2003 or 2004 Binnie already had an eye for our Jinnie. 

the tweet was based on a speculation that doesn’t have a source , the only proof base is that YJ by admission years ago said that she didn’t understood why she turned down someone she liked never said someone from the industry  .

That’s all . It’s wild imagination at best let’s keep that in mind  . Both admitted to have met from HBs POV at PiFan and YJ in the NT table read . I’m sure they knew each other from their movies and dramas and YJ did a cameo on his drama while HB attended the premiere of a moment to remember like a lot of people did . Maybe he did had interest in her . We just don’t know , never will know . So let’s not make this a receipt . Most people at this age have ties from friends and work colleagues, managers and stylists . 

18 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

This shyness was also in western celeb couples and movies a long time ago, but as time went on,  there was this trend to push the envelope and normalize overt sexuality. One of the reasons why Korean entertainment is more appealing to me is the fact that I can be comfortable watching it with friends and family. I won't be nervous to see inappropriate content that I have to skip through. If Korean entertainment becomes  more raunchy,  it would loose its appeal for me. As the saying goes, if it works, no need to fix it. I prefer Korean dramas over western TV series for this reason and another reason is having an ending. I have been so frustrated with western series that I loved so much and could not wait for the upcoming season only to hear they were cancelled. Leaving viewers hanging without an ending. I am  starting to see seasons in Korean dramas now.  I hope they do not leave viewers hanging like western TV series have done over and over. 

dramas yes , majority of them are family friendly but Korean cinema is daring and really open to good quality approach of storytelling . I mean I’m only gonna reference parasite since everyone knows about them. 

dramas have tried to approach a more steamy approach to meet the expectations , in kissing scenes etc but the last two or three years a lot of directors switched to old school kissing directing and family friendly approach . 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

28 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

won't be nervous to see inappropriate content that I have to skip through. If Korean entertainment becomes  more raunchy,  it would loose its appeal for me. As the saying goes, if it works, no need to fix it. I prefer Korean dramas over western TV series for this reason and another reason is having an ending.

So much this!!! So tired of gratuitous sexual scenes and violence in Western shows and movies. And I love that kdrama ties up every loose end, eg, WTCB. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

No confirmation nor hard core proof  was ever made regarding Maldives (except for what may have been an  unintentional slip from Cinderella LJH and the delicious tan HB had at Belma Kang's wedding and the noticeable darker skin tone our OTP had compared to the second leads during the first CLOY reading later on in the month).  But the heart of a true blue BinJin shipper knows.

Also in that esquire interview, he got asked if he went on vacation since he has a tan and he laughs and says no LOL! maybe he took it as "recent vacation" he just said he decided to get a tan for the show haha

33 minutes ago, kkwengsoyy said:

It was tweeted that Binnie tried to set up a date with Jinnie through Woo Sung but Jinnie turned it down. Which means as early as 2003 or 2004 Binnie already had an eye for our Jinnie. 

that is speculation. there is actual no truth to that unless you can link it to an article where this was being said.

@BJHope I can ask my friend again LOL!  In the first teaser we got, i had asked her as she is in that field and knows her plants and flowers really well lol. she made a really detailed analysis of the flower LOL! She gave me pictures of what kind of rose it could be and even said it it isnt a rose it is a white peony and gave me more  pictures as proofs LOL~ She said she couldnt make a correct assumption as the clip back then was so short of that flower lol.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, BJHope said:

Have you watched the latest Bench ad with HB? Is Bench a BinJin shipper too?

The white flower that HB is holding looks like a peony (can anyone confirm?) = SYJ’s favourite flower (that she also uses on her IG account ID). Look for yourself - HB’s flower and a real life peony. Life’s sweet reminders...of our BinJin world.:wub:
86377-A13-9-A01-4065-9493-0-E192-FA4629-

Yes, that is a variation of peony, it's the white peony bush. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, golding said:

SEE, BECAUSE OF THIS , I WENT BACK AGAIN TO NETFLIX AND REWATCHED  THE EPISODE 16 WHERE THIS FINALE KISS IS....WHAT ELSE CAN WE FIND IT MORE TO PROVE THE LEGIT OF THEIR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP? AM HIGH! WHAT A "DANG" .....?

THERE'S NO NEED FOR MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN TO SHOUT OUT LOUD LIKE  "HEY! PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! AM HYUN BIN ! MY GIRLFRIEND IS SON YE JIN!".....

IN SHORT, ON AND OFF CAMERA, THE LOVE RELATIONSHIP OF BINJIN IS AS CLEAR AS DAY!

I agree...as you have said...there's no need to shout it out loud....'people of the world...SHE'S MINE ! "

Thank you, ninja sleuths !   Now we BinJin shippers can say....well, of course, because.......'clear as day!'

.....DANG TRUTH !

• Like 5
  • Love 5