[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy 1000+ pages everyone :D:happy2::hooray::happyshakes:Cheers to more pages^^

47 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Am I the only who feel weird looking at the zoom in kiss scenes? :wacko:

Sometimes I do! I feel like I'm watching a real couple and I'm invading their privacy hahaha

24 minutes ago, golding said:

SEE, BECAUSE OF THIS , I WENT BACK AGAIN TO NETFLIX AND REWATCHED  THE EPISODE 16 WHERE THIS FINALE KISS IS....WHAT ELSE CAN WE FIND IT MORE TO PROVE THE LEGIT OF THEIR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP? AM HIGH! WHAT A "DANG" .....?

THERE'S NO NEED FOR MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN TO SHOUT OUT LOUD LIKE  "HEY! PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! AM HYUN BIN ! MY GIRLFRIEND IS SON YE JIN!".....

IN SHORT, ON AND OFF CAMERA, THE LOVE RELATIONSHIP OF BINJIN IS AS CLEAR AS DAY!

I really feel like that scene of NIS watching RJH-YSR moments especially the mirroring part was taken from real life. I know BinJin is aware that they are mirroring each other (for most of the time it's HB!) ;)

48 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

@eLizza

I recheck the jennyhousepr ig regarding the like on that comment. 

OMG, It's trueeeee :w00t::w00t:

BTW The comment just posted today & she's tagged yejinhand!

Plus, in the comment, she's talking about HB as husband & future kids, like wattt ?! :w00t:, Oh gossshh, I'm giddy now 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBKSHmcHm8x/?igshid=g4ajkuokdlye

I wonder who is behind that IG account hahaha she's a shipper too^^ I hope her likes means something deeper and not just giving us false hopes.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

21 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Oh yeah..we had one orange plant, and a thank you challenge pic by Yejinhand.. There were few news about HB's CF here and there but that's all..

Heavens is on our side..we don't dig for  reciepts but still get it  anyhow...(Refer to one of my earlier post about the shipping tweet)

Thank god we maintained our sanity during the drought and didn't resort to analysis of animals, plant leaves ,trees, feet... anything else?? mates??.

Hearts out to the drought period. It was tough, it was not easy. But if you pray desperately the universe will conspire. 

:approves:

The analysis, intelligence and positive energy  in the posts here from all our fellow shippers is what keeps Binjin nation and this thread growing.  

Good we don't resort to analysis of trees and animals and instead base our info on research, and visual receipts, not even on mere hearsay. 

Happy 1000 folks! 

Let's keep the positive energy up and keep hoping for more receipts. 

• Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

So the ADDITIONAL CRUMB..... Jennyhousepr ONLY LIKED THIS COMMENT BY THE BINJIN FAN. Which was posted just today (5 hours ago) on a Insta post by jennyhouepr that was posted 3 weeks ago on June 8th. They did not like ANY OTHER of the 71 comments (I checked)...Only this one, that wishes YJ to live happily ever after with her prince charming, be blessed with a good husband (HB) and wonderful kids and also a great career.....and yejin was tagged in that comment....

I am not DELULU, you are DELULU!!

OMG that is 100% a crumb!!!! DEAD!:dead:

All this negativity the past couple of days got me down a little bit but then this stuff starts happening again and I'm back in LaLa Land with my convictions that they're practically married already and it's only a matter of time before the whole world knows...

Out of curiosity and because I think about this A LOT, do we know what the Korean fandom says and discusses about BinJin? It seems the vast majority of us here are English-speakers. What are we missing in their native language? Maybe there's more receipts and crumbs that the native-speaker fandom has...  :whytho:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 5

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

.Please be careful that’s all I’m saying...there’s trolls everywhere

Love your content here. And thanks for that reminders, a broad-mind will gently take it as they are and not argue about that.

We all come and gather on this forum as we love BinJin couple that much and supporting their love for each other though we all have different views and ideas however to one purpose for their happiness. 

Therefore my dearest BinJin shippers keep them in your prayers. As the answer to secret wish(will end up married) is by praying. Trusting all our prayers to Him. Bcoz God knows the intention of each beating heart. 

***(our delulu's comes from evidence such as ff: LA grocrey photo together, playing golf together, more outing eating together and the latest syj's liking spree....in between we may not know, might they experience some hindrances that may eventually affect their relationship. So with our prayers for them it really helps along the way and through it all they can.) 

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

Guys, I went back to page 46 and saw an instagram posted by @Cybertron about BTS of CLOY backhug scene ep 12 and on the 3rd slide, SJ seemed to be leaning on HB's back during a break. OMO!!! I don't know how to post the picture and I am not sure if it had been discussed here already.:heart2beat:This is the insta link https://www.instagram.com/p/B7j4RigJZV0/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 2
  • Shocked 9
  • Love 5

Deleting because my delulu assumption doesn't fit with another detail from old reports..

In any case, it's sweet that after 1,000 pages..we now have more pieces and context to the events from Jan 2019. Hoping for the best for BinJin within the next thousand pages :heart:

Let’s just be thankful that we have so many receipts to enjoy up until now. We don’t need to bring down other ship to enjoy our sailing ship. Like we want to sail comfortably, let them be too. We don’t need another warning, do we? ;)

These 1000 pages are so confincing and insightful and fun and totally wonderful. I’m coming late to the party, but HAPPY 1000 PAGES EVERYONE :wub:

And with the latest hint from JH and the confirmation that Yejinshi indeed have been in Pelican Resort before, I have to quote @celest1al word: bye bye my sanity :byebye2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Happy 1000 pages! After going offline for a day, was able to catch up reading. YAY!

I must say, I am grateful to become part of this ship, my first ever ship. With all the great contributers here, the investigators, analysts, psychologists, etc., I am more confident with this ship. I doubt myself back then after watching cloy, to hope and pray for them to be together in real life.

Why does reaching 1000 pages makes me feel emotional. :tears: I guess something good is about to come. Pray pray pray.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

43 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Can't help but revisit that report that came out just before Jinnie's bday in 2019..of BinJin sighting at a country club and having a meal with a couple (that the netizen may have mistaken for her parents)...this may have happened at Coliseum Pool & Grill didn't it..

Oh don't recall the type of restaurant they were at lol from that rumor. Maybe I looked it over since I at least figured her team was telling the truth about her parents not being there 

• Like 2

happy 1000+ pages bin:heart:jin shippers! Ship still going strong and no trolls, :lazyandfart:farters and poopers gonna stop it till we dock in happy love island of Mr & Mrs Kim!!!

:hooray2:

@Choisamsook @TotoroSY @celest1al @lovelyz hats off to you ladies, you never stop with your detective work even on a saturday! I totally agree, jenny + jennyhouse are part of SYJ's "inner circle of trust". They would know how YJ feels towards the dating rumor, if it bothers her, if she's annoyed by it. Her career is their career, no one from their team would put her in an awkward position or jeopardize that trust by going crazy in their SNS liking particularly binjin things and shippers/fans pics and comments unless they are cleared to do so...

:smort:

and as noted by totorosy, if JH official PR account only liked one comment today out of 72  comments on a photo they posted 3 weeks ago, it only means... JH got clearance  very recently (maybe around the time their liking-spree started (last week?), otherwise MSTeam gonna go berserk.

:nomeme:

We're not getting any indication of that atm are we?

Sooo... the next question in my mind is. If this is a PR stunt on whatever they are preparing for/working on with SYJ... is it Jennyhouse (salon and beauty products) or Jennywedding CF? Or is it a personal "project"? Only time will tell. 
:twerk2:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Someone on twitter recently posted a screencap of SYJ in Master in the House and noticed how tanned her hands were in the scene where she was making toast for breakfast. Her Master in the House episodes were aired December 2 and 9 while I believe the SK golf sightings were around November. Now it all makes sense.

@GogoRoboto yes it was mentioned it filmed around Nov 13/14 time. They clearly went golfing most likely before then? Or she just thinking about Binnie a lot before she filmed as she is thinking of him way too much (with his movie and other guesses that can link back to his dramas lol) while playing movie charades lol 

7 hours ago, Serendipity22 said:

I've actually been to The Resort at Pelican (idk if anyone mentioned this yet) and I noticed her post on 2/4/18 on ig, I believe they’re sitting in the lobby of the hotel. And I believe that’s Sofia’s mom? I could be wrong so can someone Google the pics and confirm

Oh how exciting lol. Also HB may have been there before too (since he likes golfing) as he's gone to LA a few times in the past. Maybe more as not all his travel gets documented with sightings at airport lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 2