[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Just a little infos from 2006...sonyejin was already being paid that amount but then when it came to 2019 she was out. Does it mean when you don't do dramas your value keep reducing or the other way around too expensive.:blush:

SYJ is still one of the highest paid actresses for dramas so far.

SYJ is also among top 3 actresses (together with JHJ and her bestie GHJ) whom are most sought after from drama producers in 2020 (HB is also in top 3 for actors).

______

2018: SITR - one of the highest paid actresses ever in the history of K-drama.

AN 22, 2018 07:04 PM

SPACKMAN Entertainment Group said on Monday that top-tier Korean actress Son Ye-jin, represented under Spackman's associated company, Spackman Media Group, is set to star in an upcoming Korean drama, Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food.

Richard Lee, chief executive of Spackman Entertainment Group, said: "We are very excited for Son Ye-jin to return to the K-drama arena with a compelling storyline that she can closely relate to. Represented by MS Team under Spackman Media Group, she will be one of the highest paid actresses ever in the history of K-drama."

"Son Ye-jin was rated the No 1 actress on the 2017 Ticket Power Ranking (TPR). The annual TPR surveys the top five investment distributors (CJ Entertainment, Lotte Entertainment, Megabox Plus M, Showbox, and NEW) to rank the five-top male and female box office attractions in Korea."

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/son-ye-jin-represented-by-spackman-talent-agency-to-star-in-new-k-drama?amp&__twitter_impression=true

______

May 2020: SYJ is still among the highest paid actresses for dramas

Koreans React To How Much “The World of The Married” Actress Kim Hee Ae Gets Paid…

This is higher than the average pay that most actresses receive. Actresses GHG, JHJ, Son Ye Jin, SHK are the only ones paid higher than Kim Hee Ae.

— Media Associate

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/koreans-react-much-world-married-actress-kim-hee-ae-gets-paid-not-expect/

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm sorry, not being KJ here but I want to remind everyone please about the Rules (if you're not aware):

DO NOT ABUSE REACTION GIFS
Reaction gifs are allowed in all forums as long they do not violate the rules above. Please hide your reaction gifs including content related gifs in spoiler tags if you have more than 3. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, thegrocerygirl said:

I just came across this and i'm not sure its been posted :)hmmm....and i wonder what holiday he went on 

Wait I didn't know he said this too? lol I knew about the golfing question :lol: Are you sure he wasnt talking about LA? lol he wasn't done filming MOTA after Spain. June 24 was spain wrap up party and then he filmed in Seoul till August 11 before flying out again to film in Hungary/Slovenia. So he was filming in July too 

@binjinfighting lol but then that would make her instagram have more HB than we realized :lol:

• Like 3

On 6/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, ElectricHearts said:

I think one main reason is he wanted to celebrate her birthday. SYJ mentioned in Kakao that he didn't have to spend his birthday with her but he chose to spend it with her. It was like she was reminding us of this sweet moment he did while promoting CLOY lol. He even said the instagram stuff they did together isn't something he does either. I mean it is obvious. No other colleagues of his has posted this much pics of him or have filters on it like she did lol ^_^ Plus we can clearly see how smitten he is with her at that point during TN period. Why wouldn't he want to spend it with her.  He may have also gone there to meet up with other friends and people he knew too but I still think the main reason he went was because of her. You seen each other in October and most likely November. You don't go out of country to "catch up" lol. As far as I could tell in HB thread then, he had no commitments at that time either lol. Plus for Masters in the House, movie charades where she is still thinking about him while playing the game (this was most likely November filming) He has said before a gift he wants to give to his girlfriend is to travel together lol ^_^ Plus he doesn't forget if she says she wants something. He will remember it. This is also why now I am wondering if she has a dog yet lol. She clearly said she wanted a dog for Christmas :lol: She even tagged a dog owner/company? I forget what on May 9 for the challenge. Does that mean she hasn't had a dog yet? lol 

wait... may I have the link to this please, @ElectricHearts ?

where did she mention in the Kakao that he celebrated his birthday with her? Can please share the link and the time in the video it happened? That’s huge but I don’t recall reading that in the video before

also where did he say that the Instagram stuff that he and SYJ did together isn’t something that he does...?

Thanks for the further info 

• Like 2

remember, !! Don't qoute image !!

ralph supermarket = strongest evidence

deny

deny

ralph polo shirt = Golfing

their favourite shirt ( Yejin = Cloy giving awards scene, Her birthday photo with team, her photo(green polo)  with food truck)

(Bin = grocery outfit, his stylist wedding, etc)

Baeksang 5th = cold, dont stare, dont touch

BOOM!!!

ralph couple outfit = with PIFAN 2014 vibe 200%

my bet

your hobby?

their answer= teasing fans, teaching fans to became a great detective

your favourite hint?

their answer= Ralph

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Sun-shine said:

ralph polo shirt = Golfing

their favourite shirt ( Yejin = Cloy giving awards scene, Her birthday photo with team, her photo(green polo)  with food truck)

(Bin = grocery outfit, his stylist wedding, etc)

Wait I didn't notice she was wearing Ralph polo t shirt then too? lol And yes RL Baeksang was obvious it linked back to golfing and LA/Ralphs hahaaa

I love how SYJ manyo ads for "healthy" involve promoting vegan products. It makes me think back to HB and his HLScience on healthy juice/menopause related stuff haha

The manyo website looks prettier again since adding her latest manyo pics to it. It goes well to HB's mediheal stuff on there lol https://www.manyo.co.kr/

Ever since I posted yesterday that we missed the May 25 instagram update of HB for dr.forhair shampoo, today under his hashtag on instagram people have been posted his ads. I don't know if they are actually new or not. I am just more of "what timing" after I wrote about it here yesterday lol

• Like 6

On 6/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, lovelife said:

let's make this ship a hot topic too :evillaugh:

Haha but let's do it with substance - there are many wonderful contributors here :heart: I am new and have read from page 1 - it took some time but was enjoyable. Thanks!

Don't think I can bear to read pages and pages about trees... and now dogs... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Wait I didn't know he said this too? lol I knew about the golfing question :lol: Are you sure he wasnt talking about LA? lol he wasn't done filming MOTA after Spain. June 24 was spain wrap up party and then he filmed in Seoul till August 11 before flying out again to film in Hungary/Slovenia. So he was filming in July too 

@binjinfighting lol but then that would make her instagram have more HB than we realized :lol:

i found the full video but its in Chinese:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV167411b7Hv?p=2&share_medium=iphone&share_plat=ios&share_source=COPY&share_tag=s_i&timestamp=1592389158&unique_k=ERaruf

Anyone care to translate? hahaha! 

Also saw this on Instagram -->

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

I am new and have read from page 1

happy reading 

if there's any important information please bring it back to remember 

it would be nice :heart4:

btw i love the new gif. it's cute 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, BJHope said:

When you ship BinJin as hard as I do, undergoing a reality check can be a scary thing. It creates a lump in the heart and a plug in the throat while you’re at it.:sweatingbullets: Yet, it’s important to do it because amidst the shipping fun and fantasizing, it’s smart to keep one foot in the real world. A reality check is scary because it requires you to do at least 2 things:

1: To acknowledge the risks of shipping i.e. all your assumptions and analyses could be wrong;

2: To take off your shipper hat and put on the neutral/non-shipper hat to objectively assess the information you have on BJ.

I did my best on these and came to the same conclusion that BinJin are a love couple and for real. The basis of that conclusion? Well, I would sort the BJ information into two categories of “Foundational Evidence” and “Affirming Evidence"

Therefore, based on the above, I satisfied myself that BJ ship is intact and sails just fine!! :D:wub:

P/S: If we want to see their wedding soon, wait a little and pray MORE desperately!!

Oh yes! Including the matching outfits.. All in all, when your "reality" is love, how can you hide it? It's the revolution of a lifetime. Let's sail on! By the way... for the first time, I saw a BinJin pic as background on a desktop during a work meeting. Not only I was shocked, but I heard several female voices whispering the typical acute hiiii wiiiiii woooo of surprise while entering the room. Yes... one day in K :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

For information

Yejin Unnie will perform on Lotte Home Broadcast on 27th June. But there's no confirmation yet if YJ unnie attend. Lets Pray for

oh what does that involve? I saw the tweet about dispatch. i thought it was amusing they had to use a photo of them together ^_^

@thegrocerygirl thanks! I'm chinese but I don't really understand Chinese. So I am useless. I understand some words :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2086621#_enliple

Omo2.. Dispatch definitely hiding something big & tried to give subtle hint to us, why on earth they put pics of HB & SYJ with heart sign at the end of the news!!

My delulu mind think they are hinting of big wedding that will coming up soon. Aghhh, they really like to teased us again.

My brain is now activated by adrenaline juice to crack the Binjin's secret codes & clues. I bet I can't sleep well & dream about them again tonight :sweatingbullets:

My poor heart :eatdatcarrot:

• Like 8
  • LOL 15