[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

Yay! We are ready

We just need the bride and groom to decide to get married now :lol:

Or maybe..

you know..

we kinda late for party B) 

*if you know what I mean* 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, girlpepper said:

I’ve been musing about BiNJIN and these musings would likely turn out to be a very  unpopular opinion amongst us BINJIN shippers. As much as we all want an announcement/admission very badly foremost, for our own personal reasons (we are somewhat delusional and addicted:lol:), because BINJIN is deserving of each other or for all other special reasons we all can think of, but did it ever occurred to us to asked ourselves what would  HB and SYJ feel about all of these? We can’t even come to an agreement in this forum that HB and SYJ both should be treated equally, but yet here we are trying desperately to get it from them. We are becoming impatient and somewhat becoming a nuisance and a disrespectful fans to Bin and Jin and their relationship. Here’s my reasons:

1. We might not be consciously aware, but we are somewhat trying to make things happen for BINJIN, aren’t we? When we think about it, we probably shouldn’t. Let us stop trying to make things happen for them instead, let things happen for them.We may not even realized it, but we are part of the pressure and the triggers. We barrage them with our unsolicited thoughts/ideas/advice/discussions. Name it we’ve done it. Sure, we can’t influence things, because these things do follow a pattern and this pattern is complicated for us to understand, that’s why we don’t and can’t control it. So, we have to let them express themselves freely.

2. We don’t have success when we force it for them. No entity or being forces things to be certain. Without force then what we are looking for will naturally happen. When we force something, we don’t really have respect for them.

3. Let Bin and Jin  have freedom to create their own things, for in freedom there is peace. Only when we give them the freedom they can really choose what truly mean something special for them. In freedom they will find their own way home peacefully.

So, why don’t we give them a break and just trust them and let things happen just as they should for them? Let all things unfold naturally as it should be for when it does, then it truly is the way it should be. Let them define their own happiness, not let anyone else’s definition determine what happy means to them. In the meantime, we just have to wait more patiently. 

I hope everyone knows that people scream for them to confirm might be exaggerated but since baeksang we are all content , I mean someone ( no names ) pretty much gave some clarity with their actions , the rest will happen when they decide to confirm . I mean when THEY want . I don’t think BinJin fans are the ones who will put pressure on them , if anything we are much quieter , there are other and more evil forces at hand who might force things . 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

Lee Jong-seok and Lee Jung-hyo. The Negotiation and Crash Landing on You directors, respectively.

If I were a reporter, these two are the ones I would like to sit down with for an  interview. Not to ask any question on BinJin's relationship, as I am sure they will not answer even if they knew anything, but I find it also rather disrespectful to be asking a 3rd party about someone's relarionship. But rather, to ask them what it was like working with these actors, to recount any memorable moments during filming, their view on the successes of the movie and the series, etc. 

Afterall  the director of The Negotiation is the original BinJin shipper. He was with them in the early days so I am sure he has very good insights on the work ethics of BinJin. Then from what I've seen in the CLOY BTS, the director and all his staff seemed to have had a dream drama. The BTS showed thae filming ambiance  to be relaxed and work flowed freely, from the initial script reading all the way to the wrap up party, you can sense the camaraderie of this work group.

I am sure fascinating conversations could be had with these directors.

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

2020 - I know we got the BAA couple interview, but for me nothing can beat Yejinssi... Yejinssi... Yejinssi... after months of drought in the Sahara it was like finding an oasis

What is your favourite interview?

@Riritobinjin, is the 2020 interview you refer to the Metro one with HB? Oh that was so precious! Talking about Ye Jin ssii, even when the question was about his skin and hair, and that little laugh he gave with matching crinkling of his eyes, the guy is totally into her!

To add, i also like their couch interview. It was like a peek into their private world. It was as good as it gets.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

@Riritobinjin, is the 2020 interview you refer to the Metro one with HB? Oh that was so precious! Talking about Ye Jin ssii, even when the question was about his skin and hair, and that little laugh he gave with matching crinkling of his eyes, the guy is totally into her!

To add, i also like their couch interview. It was like a peek into their private world. It was as good as it gets.

Yes, I agree on both counts 

In TVN it felt like they were a couple on honeymoon, in couch talk it felt like a couple going through marital bliss after a few months after honeymoon 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

for your 2018(1), i just wanted to add, SYJ was damn straight laugh-flirting there. I mean sure it was funny (Girl from the audience slipped and called HB unnie?) but not roll on the floor funny! I swear she was being cute to him at that moment. 

my faves:

1. Couch talk when HB defined happiness, shot a look at SYJ who then stared into his eyes for a good 2 seconds. I  could've sworn in those 2-seconds she went to a place where she collar-grabbed and frenched him right there. :ohboy2:

OK, I love this gif so much I want to include it in all messages I type, lol.. unfortunately it is not something to be included in all messages :joy:

Going to go rewatch that couch interview to see that 2 seconds stare:heart3:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Just a little infos from 2006...sonyejin was already being paid that amount but then when it came to 2019 she was out. Does it mean when you don't do dramas your value keep reducing or the other way around too expensive.:blush:

https://myreviews4you.com/top-10-highest-paid-korea-actresses-in-2019/

49 minutes ago, grocerycashier said:

Found a guy to spilled more beans than TN producers :arrows1:

Yeah Hyunbinssi was too obvious and he was spoiling the whole plan:grin:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 9

5 hours ago, Chlo3 said:

Exhibit 6:  BAA Event.  They were walking out from the event like they were strolling at a park. Like “we don’t really need to catch up after months of self-isolation because we see each other all the time” kind of vibes.   I mean, everyone else was schmoozing and trying to catch up, 

Good point, yeah everyone were trying to catch up, but them did not talk even on the break.

Grrrr....i know we should not tslk about other ships but i feel so irritated that HB is now the hot topic on another ship. I tried not to but i just feel irritated.:rage::rage:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Also, another thing I learned about Korean culture is the connection between showers and intimacy in their movies and dramas. If a male and a female are together and talk about shower it is usually alluding to sex. When I learned about this, I understood the scene in CLOY when RJH went to YSR's apartment for the first time after he went to the South, she told him to make himself comfortable and asked him if he wanted to take a shower. Both became awkward. It seemed he understood it as intimacy and she just meant shower, but understood his misunderstanding.  When I initially saw this scene,  I thought the awkwardness was due to him smelling bad, after all he had been going through a tunnel for almost a day. If smelling bad was the reason, he would have been more self-conscious and tried to smell himself, but he did not do that.

Hang on, your comment remind me to this BTS :D ;)

https://youtu.be/-1S5OGXGEDg

I try to find the link with english sub but couldn't find it however, I'm pretty sure you get what I mean :lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7