[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 6/15/2020 at 10:50 PM, binyeji said:

While I have just recently joined the K drama party, I have tried to watch a lot of dramas to understand my own fascination for this couple. 

One thing I realised about SYJ is that while she is pure, pretty, innocent and feminine, she's also very smart and knows her craft very well. 

Compared to a lot of other Korean actresses, her emotive and acting abilities are at another level. 

It's true that she uses her round, smiling eyes very well when she's acting. I was amazed seeing that Soju scene in Moment to Remember, her stare when she's drinking the soju shows pure desire. No wonder SJS exclaimed "who stares like that! " in the interview ( must have been weird later with his future wife sitting right next to him). She uses her eyes to depict innocence. And at the same time, used them to depict the haughty, couldn't care any less for others business woman  in the initial episodes of CLOY. 

Also her soft voice works very well in presenting a calm demeanor. 

It's really a gift to have such a voice and expressive eyes. 

No wonder she's called the Nation's First Love and Melo Queen. 

However her choice of work shows her risk taking abilities, and a desire to try out something different in order to be truly recognized for her acting abilities, rather than being just another pretty face. I hope directors and writers present her with even more interesting roles, hopefully something which can take her to the Oscars or to Cannes because she is one actress who has the ability to deliver on challenging roles. I feel this ability sets her apart from the legions of other actresses who are equally/more pretty or popular. 

Just wanted to share the video below that illustrates perfectly what @binyeji mentions in her post...

A little warning though... she and her Eye Smile will captivate you for the full 18 mins :P

• Like 4
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

In other news, not really related to them but their name hashtags are being use (so I will keep it in spoiler tag) More people in hollywood are talking about the show and using gifs lol

Reveal hidden contents

Read the thread. I love Tom Lenk's reaction hahaa 

Wow,  they’re invading Hollywood too! Even Sebastian Roche (who was awesome in Fringe) used a CLOY gif.:lol: World domination indeed! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

They updated again lol. In general, i never seen so much news over two people everyday :lol:

Like what does an actual drought feel like? Ever since I have joined soompi, i haven't had to experience their drought LOL

I think they have given us so many goodies this June :wub:  Cheers to Smooth shopping  :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BLurBLur said:

Just wanted to share the video below that illustrates perfectly what @binyeji mentions in her post...

A little warning though... she and her Eye Smile will captivate you for the full 18 mins :P

Thank you so much for sharing that video..I didn't even realise how 18 minutes were over so quickly.. I was captivated by her charm...We all know she is beautiful but she is truly at another level when she acts. And this mainly sets her apart from other pretty faces... 

Her expressions..omg..never seen such a range..She deserves all  our respect..:heart2:

Queen of all genres..bravo..Son Ye Jin!!

PS: Guyss check out Soompi's new GIFs.. they are so cute.. honestly I was getting bored using those limited emojis previously.

• Like 6
  • Love 13

@Edelweiss88 yea Sebastian tweeted about them in May in case you missed it. He included their soju scene :lol: He even thought their chemistry was unbelievable :wub:

in spoiler tag:

Spoiler

Honestly, if they ever end up back in LA, they probably have a lot of people now wanting to be their friends. Not just want to work with them :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 6

20 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Before you crucify me , did anyone thought he actually meant “ one day in June “ as when he wrote the letter but didn’t remember when? Sorry I just feel you guys are overthinking this . I’m gonna go and hide how before you all shout at me ... bye 

as for his stylist ? Probably the same , they shot that Cf or magazine shoot one day in June . It’s not something significant? 

But why did the stylist put a "winking" emoji over HB's face with her comment "one day in June"? I think it is something significant. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

But why did the stylist put a "winking" emoji over HB's face with her comment "one day in June"? I think it is something significant. 

Simple ? 

They read his letter on Instagram , wanted to make a cute reference in relation with the CF/photoshoot . Why would they reference something so personal to BinJin on a shoot? It’s definitely a work project ,  the stylist was aware they shouldn’t have posted that story because the project is not public or out yet and before they received a v@st dm. I mean yes June is important to both no joke there but the stylist has nothing to do with that, they got many comments from BinJin shippers and antis that they wouldn’t even go there ever again , they simply posted their pic from the awards because of the RL dressing coordination and their comment section was so dirty .... I felt bad for the stylist . 

But it’s telling that “someone” liked a pic on Instagram from the negotiation era ....

i find this coordination of releasing pics together so funny? 

Even an Australian show referenced CLOY . 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@Beadharmony at this point his stylist keeps teasing us. It is a bit cruel :lol: First it is them with their coincidence dates, now it is their stylist(s) team lol. Even stylist eel liked a pic on binjinsgrocery account regarding SYJ tan lines in her manyo behind the scenes lol. If anything, they are aware of us more now lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Beadharmony at this point his stylist keeps teasing us. It is a bit cruel :lol: First it is them with their coincidence dates, now it is their stylist(s) team lol. Even stylist eel liked a pic on binjinsgrocery account regarding SYJ tan lines in her manyo behind the scenes lol. If anything, they are aware of us more now lol. 

All I need to know is if BinJin have seen the rapper - penguin video. This video is simply genius !!  

In fairness she liked the pic with YJ , I mean the whole tan line is a inside joke for us not sure if the stylist was Yeah you guys are right !! BinJin grocery account is probably the most funny and big account of them on insta . It pops up even if you searched only her name once in your search page . Before I even knew about this account I found them from the search page because I was checking her name . 

But the coordination posts are leaving me confused . Are we been trolled ? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I would love to have BinJin couple interviewed on an English talk show.  With this said I have asked the Ellen DeGeneres show to consider the pair for her show.  One request is one request, 100 is 100 a bigger number.  Need help for this to happen.  This is a way to give back to the couple we admire tremendously.  I would love to see them with more opportunities especially in the US.  If you agree feel free to personally click the site and ask the show to consider the pair for their American debut.  

https://send.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/2dddfb59-a824-4bae-bc7b-0ff88e43c3e4/

• Like 9
  • Awesome 9

@wolfie26 at this point too, I am like.. are they giving us content because they know we miss them :lol: but why everyday? lol Yes this is TN centric month but we don't need to be spoiled this much with new content :lol: Baeksang was enough to make us last for maybe a week? lol.. I know we are going to get more HB news (he has more photoshoots and CFs to be released). So I am just waiting more for if we are going to get more SYJ news lol 

• Like 5

THINKING OUT LOUD: Okay, so if BinJin were a small country/nation state, would June 17 then be "Foundation Day" ?! LOL :joy: 

Think about it though,weren't they building the foundation back then, whether they knew it or not? And as we older folks know, a good foundation is what you need for a stable ship. Regardless of who either of them were with.

Theoretically, It  started innocently as colleagues working together on a film; getting to know each other...chum, chum, chum; spending time on the road; being offered another project...chum, chum, chum. Then CLOVID 19 happened. Which means, everyone gets to stay put, shelter in place, quarantine, etc. What's a couple to do...chum, chum, chum. SERENDIPITY, I tell you...

Just calling it as I see it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

But it’s telling that “someone” liked a pic on Instagram from the negotiation era 

Not to be picky about this, but since it has come up again, I think its important to note that SYJ did not specifically "like" the negotiation pic on it's own. It was a series of pics in an instapost where the cover photo and the next few photos right after were Baeksang related. Some people posted screenshots of all the pics like they were individual posts that she liked but that wasn't necessarily the case. Every pic she liked in her late night liking-spree was Baeksang related (and yes I count the TikTok vote pic as Baeksang related lol) Not saying she didn't see the Negotiation  pic as part of the collage, but maybe we are giving that particular "like" too much meaning? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

If you agree feel free to personally click the site and ask the show to consider the pair for their American debut.  

Done and done!!!!!!! Dang, the show wanted a lot of personal info. That's ok, BinJin is worth it. :heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Not to be picky about this, but since it has come up again, I think its important to note that SYJ did not specifically "like" the negotiation pic on it's own. It was a series of pics in an instapost where the cover photo and the next few photos right after were Baeksang related. Some people posted screenshots of all the pics like they were individual posts that she liked but that wasn't necessarily the case. Every pic she liked in her late night liking-spree was Baeksang related (and yes I count the TikTok vote pic as Baeksang related lol) Not saying she didn't see the Negotiation  pic as part of the collage, but maybe we are giving that particular "like" too much meaning? 

People find meaningful the stylist referring to one day at June but we draw the line on her likes ?You suggest that she watched bunch of pics randomly and like them? Yes she liked only baeksang pics , that was part of a collage , when you check pics it’s obvious when it’s one only.

She is on Instagram for years , I’m sure she knows what a collage is . It’s doesn’t have to have a meaning , let’s not go back to analyze why they liked pics or not . It’s tiring to recycle ♻️ the same argument over and over . That particular like doesn’t have a meaning , there is only one like that does and if it wasn’t part of the likes we wouldn’t be here discussing any of it . Just my two cents . 

• Like 7