[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

A lot of people say she just returned the favor of many shippers voting for both . Arguably true . However she liked way too much . She didn’t have to . A lot of BinJin accounts have her pics so she didn’t have to. She could find a post without a caption or anything . For me it’s a big risk to do so , she is not going to risk it even for the sake of it . So I still remain confused of why she did it . Especially the last two posts , there was no reason to like . They seem random . 

well what do you WANT it to mean then?

unless and until they make an official press release, it is up to us what to make of it. Did it make you happy or did it make you sad? You can't stay confused or you'll miss being in the moment, sweetie.

To me, it was a sweet, sweet, surrender.

#BINJIN FIIIGGGHHHTTTTT!!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Peony said:

Hi , i just want you to know, your quote is beautiful! I really wish, HB and SYJ read our forum. SOME add-0ns here including me are after CLOY where the two leads influenced our lives to become more positive bec they are themselves genuine in real life.

i ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW, I LOVED YOUR FMVs in YOUTUBE. I play in queue every morning after my worship songs.

Thank you very much!
  I am not the Edelwiess that make those awesome videos though. She is Edelweiss98 and I’m 88.:)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I read some comments saying she was just thanking the fans when she liked the photos of both of them. I do not think this is right. If she wanted to thank her fans, she has her own Instagram where she can thank the fans and she had done so already. Some other comments said this is a PR for a commercial she is doing with Bin.  I do not understand why she needs to fuel the dating rumors for a commercial. She is a veteran actress who has successfully managed to avoid dating scandals. Plus, just doing the commercial together is enough PR.  Her recent actions clearly indicate she wants to put gasoline on  the dating rumors with Bin.  It is clear as day she wants fans to know they are romantically involved and they will soon make the announcement. I think she is doing this because they had so many denials,  so I believe she did this to prepare the public for an announcement and not be a surprise.

I think it is because she is happy and doesn't feel like she needs to hide anymore. If it means they are announcing soon or that she just feels more comfortable liking stuff on instagram right now, we will soon find out.  Her reasoning for actually deciding to like stuff only she knows. I don't think she needs to go and start liking pics to thank us as fans. She already thanked fans in her speech at Baeksang and post an instagram pic thank you in regards to her 20th anniversary with the flower garden pic. Nothing post Baeksang said they weren't a couple if anything it reignited the flame of people wanting them to be a couple lol. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gloriousCh33se said:

@Loveumore 

1st post: the hangul text on the 1st picture says 'Baeksang Art Awards' on the 1st line, then 'Hyun Bin Son Ye Jin' on the 2nd line. Then the caption says something along like 'it's alright to date' or 'tell me it's right to date' (only basing this from the different online translators)

2nd post: Most of the caption is in english so no need to translate that. But "I don't want to eat hopia anymore" is an expression that means something along like 'I don't want to keep hoping and be let down'. (fun fact: hopia is a mung bean treat and now I'm hungry) I'm not implying that SYJ understood this part btw, just simply sharing the caption meaning.

*Disclaimer: Anyone please feel free to correct me nicely if I'm wrong :) But somehow because of BinJin I've seen an improvement in my ability to read Hangul without actively studying, and also picked up a lot of the funny expressions from BinJin shippers

Thanks sis:kiss_wink:

We all be glad for the LIKES she gave. She mean it. 

God bless everyone. God bless our BinJin couple!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 6/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, binjinfirst said:

No but PR posted this around the same time she commented on her friend's instagram and then she started liking pics on instagram after lol. That is why we believe the announcement coming soon is related to that and that may have been what she filmed earlier in the day. Regardless, we shall find out soon what she has been up to lol

FYI Did Publicity Asia always follow SYJ? Or did they just follow her? OMG LOL

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

22 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

All I’m saying is that they deserve better sponsorships for the night, given their A-list stature in K-Industry. Something that is befitting their status.

I think a lot of people here are not familiar with Ralph Lauren (RL) at all. RL is a fixture in US red carpets and GLOBAL A-listers typically represent the brand. One of their most famous gowns is the Cinderella pink gown that Gwyneth Paltrow wore when she won an Oscar. And a quick Google search will lead you to this:

https://www.elle.com/fashion/g8801/ralph-lauren-red-carpet-runway-looks/

I think it's not fair to HB and SYJ to "belittle" the brand that they represented at BAA. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

SYJ does not need to resort to cheap tactics for her CFs to take off or get their much needed attention. As a known A-lister and a 20-year K-Ent veteran and award-winning actress, while promotions are a part of her job, even without these "likes", given that she's aware of what fans did for her during the Baeksang Popularity voting, I'm certain she knows she will still have the support of people.

• Like 17
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

On the day BINJIN confirm their relationship

Emergency Rooms : Alert level 99999

Cases : Hyperventilation, nausea, too much crying and laughing at the same time

Patient BINJIN NATION

We can also add CHEST CONTRACTION. HAHAHAHA:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

When I boarded the BinJin ship a very wise friend who’s watched kdrama and followed k-ent for years warned me that a lot of what’s done is money-motivated. So I try to temper my hopes for BinJin and reserve a tiny bit of skepticism/cynicism to cushion myself in case disappointment comes.

I do think that money-motivated at this point would probably not apply as much with this couple since they’ve already built careers, recognition, and obviously $$ for years. They may help out with promotion just because that’s what professionals do especially if there’s a joint product endorsement coming, but I’m sure they also know how much fans are counting on a real life coupling. Dare we hope that they’ve weighed all these things and decided that it’s okay to keep us hoping since we actually have something concrete to hope for? 

I think she finally claimed her man :wub:

and that they are a power couple :glasses:

Can’t wait to see what’s next :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

OMG they are getting their make up done and walking together. I am done bye LOL

OMG! I LITERALLY ROTFL!!!! HAHAHAHA. MY BINJIN HEART IS JUMPIIIIIIIINNNNG!!!!!!!:w00t::love::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 11

6 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

OMG they are getting their make up done and walking together. I am done bye LOL

Thank you whoever is posting this LOL

:wub:

Now, how can I work. RIP productivity for today. I KEEP ON REFRESHING THIS!!! I don't want to be late for any more news. That video! Omg! Who is HB waving at. They're so cute. Huhu. Like walking in a park. Lol

Delurking just to react to this video. More video please! 

Ps. Watching this video on repeat. Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 15