[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Spoiler

It can't be coincidence ;) I am just wondering why she chose those certain pics and from those specific accounts. Like how did she find some of these? How long did she look through the hashtag on instagram lol. Like some of the original pics are from her stylists team and she could have just easily liked from yejinonly instead lol. Maybe she really went through the hashtag and was looking more also for the comments on the pictures. 

Also since she liked binjinsgrocery pic, I guess she has watched the fake subs LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

44 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

She could have just liked from the account she follows yejinonly but she took the time and went through the #binjin on instagram lol. and she specifically chose which ones to like lol. Who knows how long she actually took her time scrolling to the hashtag finding the perfect ones to like to LOL! Which two seem random?

The one that had them from the NT era , the one where they separated on the red carpet with the caption in Korean ( like this one I was girlllll stop) , ok the rest were reasonably from their win , where mind you again , they won in separate categories and the best couple award . 

She is been MIA so long that it kinda hits weird . I don’t think she confirmed a thing however but  I would be less sceptic if she just liked one or two pics of them while receiving the award and the bts official pic . Like ok cool , no biggie . But she is the one who stopped posting any type of CLOY content post December and zero things about the wrap party . She didn’t went to like any general cloy pics with all of them or something. So her liking a random ( not tagged into it ) Korean post saying “ tell me you are dating “ it’s kinda odd and I’m always : keep hopes down not everything is shipping worthy... kinda person so

I’m left beyond comprehension confused , happy as well because she seemed less stressed in the awards even when she received the award with him and mostly in the tik tok interview .  She has seem to be on the edge or at least super super careful with everything that the baeksang appearance blew me away? At least on her part , HB was far more looking stressed probably due to his award nomination or just tired . 

I had few thoughts post baeksang and with her act today , it seems they all line up with something that in my mind can be only two things .

Now I rather keep it to myself  , however I hope she wasn’t sleepy and went on liking spree thinking that’s her private one , wakes up and freaks out because we will never see another post until 2025.

• Like 5
  • LOL 19

11 minutes ago, binjinfighting said:

Anyone else feels that she’s preparing us for a big announcement? My rationale self is like “yes, she liked fan photos but only Baeksang ones—she didn’t like photos outside of baeksang or tiktok voting”

my shipper self: uhm but she could just have liked her own photos, why like couple photos when she knows that that would surely create buzz among her followers?

If she’s going to start a trend of liking couple photos with her rumored boyfriend, imma stan her harder. We love an unapologetic queen in love

She actually liked 2 photos outside Baeksang photo: one photo of her and hyunbin with no. Of tiktok votes, the other one is a photo of them together walking side by side and wearing black outfit during TN promo.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly, it is related to Smart. She timed it with the PR account. It can't be coincidence ;) I am just wondering why she chose those certain pics and from those specific accounts. Like how did she find some of these? How long did she look through the hashtag on instagram lol. Like some of the original pics are from her stylists team and she could have just easily liked from yejinonly instead lol. Maybe she really went through the hashtag and was looking more also for the comments on the pictures. 

Also since she liked binjinsgrocery pic, I guess she has watched the fake subs LOL

Well I’ve read about that still , even if they have an endorsement together , she just add fuel to the fire of previous rumors , endorsement  or not her liking these posts wouldn’t harm the deal but again puts fire on more rumors might arising post baeksang where let’s face it they were both super professional and half of fandom were depressed where antis threw a party . I just find it difficult to correlate it considering she didn’t need to promote even the cloy finale , why go as far as liking posts with them? She would like maybe the company’s posts and that would be it . 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly, it is related to Smart. She timed it with the PR account.

When I boarded the BinJin ship a very wise friend who’s watched kdrama and followed k-ent for years warned me that a lot of what’s done is money-motivated. So I try to temper my hopes for BinJin and reserve a tiny bit of skepticism/cynicism to cushion myself in case disappointment comes.

I do think that money-motivated at this point would probably not apply as much with this couple since they’ve already built careers, recognition, and obviously $$ for years. They may help out with promotion just because that’s what professionals do especially if there’s a joint product endorsement coming, but I’m sure they also know how much fans are counting on a real life coupling. Dare we hope that they’ve weighed all these things and decided that it’s okay to keep us hoping since we actually have something concrete to hope for? 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I am starting to think her day went where she officially confirmed/signed contract, filmed the CF, had a party with Binnie, they got celebrating and then went on a hashtag liking spree. Or she went on a liking spree because she was that excited LOL! During SITR, I don't think she liked that many pics lol. I mean I heard she had liked some fan pics before. So this is normal of her to do but this isn't show related pics LOL

Anyways, love her. :wub:  We're all reminding ourselves to respect their privacy and she goes further than what we were trying to tell ourselves lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, BINJIN loyalist said:

Hi Everyone! After being a silent reader for months, I've decided to post my BINJIN experience here and how my life was changed after watching Crash Landing on You, particularly how Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye jin changed my perspective in life. I still remember it clearly when I first watch CLOY. I barely know Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin, I just knew them because I saw their names in Kissasian and some social media platforms. I've watched CLOY for one reason, and it's out of curiosity. I became curious why Kapamilya stars (especially Showtime family) here in the Philippines got hooked when it's just the same romantic series where girl meets boy, hate each other then eventually would fall in love later, and then they would do everything for the sake of love. Honestly, I am not a fan of romantic dramas (forgive me for saying this). I do watch Kdramas, but mostly investigation dramas, thriller, fantasies, sci-fi, detective dramas, medical drams (since my dream is to become a doctor), and supernatural dramas. I find it boring when dramas are all about romance (forgive me again). 
I was on my Birthday leave at that time when I watched CLOY for the very first time. Upon reading the synopsis, the only thing that catches my attention is that this is a story between a South Korean Chaebol Heiress and a North Korean elite and a captain in the North Korean SpecialPolice Force. This caught my attention since the setting of the story is between North and South Korea. After watching the first episode, I got hooked and amazed by the chemistry between Bin and Jin. They portrayed the role perfectly. And as I continued watching it, I fell in love more with the drama, I mean who wouldn't if you can feel all the possible emotions. I fell in love with Capt. Ri and Yoon Se Ri deeply that I even cried when they are crying and happy when they are. I am eager to finish it the soonest as possible because I want to know how the two will end up in the story. But at the same time, I am wishing that the series wouldn't end up because I will surely miss the two of them. I would like to say that the ending was really good, my heart was really satisfied.
After watching it, I open my Youtube app and watched Behind the scenes, and to my surprise, even BTS was really good. And with that, I fell in love with Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin, its not the drama anymore that makes my heart flutters, its the interactions between the two. I also watched videos of their interview for The Negotiation movie, and all I can say is that they were perfect for each other. I mean, its a not romantic movie, yet the sweetness during the press con and interview are overloading. And that's when I started shipping the BINJIN. 
I even became active on social media just because of them, patiently waiting for them to confirm their relationships.  I even installed Tik Tok to vote for them during BAA 2020. And yes, they won Popularity awards.  We've got to see them walking together, receiving awards together, having their speech side by side, and even had an interview and picture together. That little things really made me happy. It feels like having the biggest award on BAA 2020. 
And now I can see that some shippers are arguing and saying that Bin is cold to Jin, some were saying that maybe they were not really in a relationship. First, it's a formal gathering, so how would you expect them to show their affection towards each other? And above all, there is no fancam inside the event that could capture them every minute to see if at the whole event they were like that. 
Binjin family, let's not destroy our fandom just because we were unable to see what we are expecting. We already proved the universe that when we are together and looking at the same goal, WE can make things possible. We made it possible for Bin and Jin to win Baeksang Popularity Award because we set this as our goal. We voted as one. Let us not go overboard by pressuring Bin and Jin to get married. I believe Someone up there has a better plan for them.
Yeah, I feel all of you, thinking that Bin and Jin are not actually dating, or they were dating someone else really breaks my heart. My tears are already pouring just by having the thought. But if we are really their fan, if we really love them, all we have to do is understand them. It is their life and happiness at stake, not ours. Let's just continue showing support on them, love them, care for them, and protect them. Let us not pressure them on doing things that are beyond our limits. In time, there will be a perfect reason why these are all happening, why things are not happening the way we were expecting. Let's just wait for that moment, when they already have the guts to tell the world the real score between them. Just like how Yoon Se ri and Capt, Ri wait patiently for them to reunite again in Switzerland. As long as they do not deny the dating rumors by themselves, our ship is still sailing. Longlive BINJIN!!!!

13 hours ago, BINJIN loyalist said:

Hi Everyone! After being a silent reader for months, I've decided to post my BINJIN experience here and how my life was changed after watching Crash Landing on You, particularly how Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye jin changed my perspective in life. I still remember it clearly when I first watch CLOY. I barely know Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin, I just knew them because I saw their names in Kissasian and some social media platforms. I've watched CLOY for one reason, and it's out of curiosity. I became curious why Kapamilya stars (especially Showtime family) here in the Philippines got hooked when it's just the same romantic series where girl meets boy, hate each other then eventually would fall in love later, and then they would do everything for the sake of love. Honestly, I am not a fan of romantic dramas (forgive me for saying this). I do watch Kdramas, but mostly investigation dramas, thriller, fantasies, sci-fi, detective dramas, medical drams (since my dream is to become a doctor), and supernatural dramas. I find it boring when dramas are all about romance (forgive me again). 
I was on my Birthday leave at that time when I watched CLOY for the very first time. Upon reading the synopsis, the only thing that catches my attention is that this is a story between a South Korean Chaebol Heiress and a North Korean elite and a captain in the North Korean SpecialPolice Force. This caught my attention since the setting of the story is between North and South Korea. After watching the first episode, I got hooked and amazed by the chemistry between Bin and Jin. They portrayed the role perfectly. And as I continued watching it, I fell in love more with the drama, I mean who wouldn't if you can feel all the possible emotions. I fell in love with Capt. Ri and Yoon Se Ri deeply that I even cried when they are crying and happy when they are. I am eager to finish it the soonest as possible because I want to know how the two will end up in the story. But at the same time, I am wishing that the series wouldn't end up because I will surely miss the two of them. I would like to say that the ending was really good, my heart was really satisfied.
After watching it, I open my Youtube app and watched Behind the scenes, and to my surprise, even BTS was really good. And with that, I fell in love with Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin, its not the drama anymore that makes my heart flutters, its the interactions between the two. I also watched videos of their interview for The Negotiation movie, and all I can say is that they were perfect for each other. I mean, its a not romantic movie, yet the sweetness during the press con and interview are overloading. And that's when I started shipping the BINJIN. 
I even became active on social media just because of them, patiently waiting for them to confirm their relationships.  I even installed Tik Tok to vote for them during BAA 2020. And yes, they won Popularity awards.  We've got to see them walking together, receiving awards together, having their speech side by side, and even had an interview and picture together. That little things really made me happy. It feels like having the biggest award on BAA 2020. 
And now I can see that some shippers are arguing and saying that Bin is cold to Jin, some were saying that maybe they were not really in a relationship. First, it's a formal gathering, so how would you expect them to show their affection towards each other? And above all, there is no fancam inside the event that could capture them every minute to see if at the whole event they were like that. 
Binjin family, let's not destroy our fandom just because we were unable to see what we are expecting. We already proved the universe that when we are together and looking at the same goal, WE can make things possible. We made it possible for Bin and Jin to win Baeksang Popularity Award because we set this as our goal. We voted as one. Let us not go overboard by pressuring Bin and Jin to get married. I believe Someone up there has a better plan for them.
Yeah, I feel all of you, thinking that Bin and Jin are not actually dating, or they were dating someone else really breaks my heart. My tears are already pouring just by having the thought. But if we are really their fan, if we really love them, all we have to do is understand them. It is their life and happiness at stake, not ours. Let's just continue showing support on them, love them, care for them, and protect them. Let us not pressure them on doing things that are beyond our limits. In time, there will be a perfect reason why these are all happening, why things are not happening the way we were expecting. Let's just wait for that moment, when they already have the guts to tell the world the real score between them. Just like how Yoon Se ri and Capt, Ri wait patiently for them to reunite again in Switzerland. As long as they do not deny the dating rumors by themselves, our ship is still sailing. Longlive BINJIN!!!!

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly, it is related to Smart. She timed it with the PR account. It can't be coincidence ;) I am just wondering why she chose those certain pics and from those specific accounts. Like how did she find some of these? How long did she look through the hashtag on instagram lol. Like some of the original pics are from her stylists team and she could have just easily liked from yejinonly instead lol. Maybe she really went through the hashtag and was looking more also for the comments on the pictures. 

Yeah,i was hoping she would see the fake subs, because binjingrocery's fake subs are so hilarious esp the rap version of Hyun Bin and herself with penguins doing the dub. I hope she and hyunbin would really laughed out loud. Yejin liking a lot of posts from the fans is a humble and loving way of telling us that she's thankful. She's indeed a warm and nice person.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Yejin is the worst tease ever. Tease without warning and  put you at the brink of nirvana.. for fun?! Absolute worst! :lol: 

That's why Hyunbin is so whipped and forever changed, this woman is wicked good! :heart::love:

Yep....wicked, wicked good !  "Don't be fooled by her eye smile."....and wit...or you would be forever under her spell, Lol...

HB fell for those eye smiles, and can't leave...ever.....:heart::D:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Hi fellow shippers

Shall we just enjoy the liking gifts that YJ has given to us instead of digging too deep into why she has done so.

She may prepare for us some good news, so just enjoy and celebrate it instead of questioning it with negative theories.

• Like 15
  • Love 5

39 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

AND MY FAVORITE FAKE VIDEO SUB IS THE RAP DANCING PENGUIN...I WATCHED IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

OMO!!!! After a day of correlating new tests and new instruments. I found out that BiNJIN did their own correlation themselves well! Nice one BINJIN! You making our job way easier :lol: and for that, we Love you all the more. We are loving the BINJIN candies you are throwing us.

This probably happened while you two on the couch together talking, sipping some beers and spacing out thinking what to do - to  “Slowly break the News” (whatever your reasons we are smiling) or to “Thank all the Fans” who might have broken some of their fingers and phones trying desperately to support and vote you on TikTOk. Alas, an idea came while you two still huddled together on the couch, phone on hand you both open Yejins IG and on a domestic liking spree ever since. Please don’t stop now. We are liking the domestic BINJIN:wub:. Our wishes for you two - May you always be this happy and contented because, it is really possible to be contented, satisfied and happy at the same time. You don’t have to worry, because we will always be behind you,  supporting and rooting for you to have that happily ever after and the forever  you so long wanted to have. We are ready whenever you two are. 

• Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

This is The Negotiation month. So who knows the day I have in mind could be wrong lol. Maybe it's a sooner date :lol: Like when they announced HB as an endorser. It came out a few days before the actual CF. Regardless, glad BinJin is distracting me from real life. Usually the week after my birthday sucks but I have now managed to forget about that thanks to them. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Reading your post was like watching CLOY. It made me laugh and cry at the same time, Somehow you never to fail to impress us all with your writing. I wanted to quote all  22 Mathematical points you made but it would take up a lot of precious space. 

Whoa, I feel so honored to be in a ship with very accomplished individuals. With all your accomplishments, you should make writing a profession. 

Since we’re on the subject of numbers (I suck in Math and I’m Asian too), here’s a mathematical equation that makes me think of BinJin. 
1/2 + 1/2 = 1 

A quote from Plato: 

“It is said that when one half find its other there is an unspoken understanding, unity and each would know no greater joy than this.”

Hi , i just want you to know, your quote is beautiful! I really wish, HB and SYJ read our forum. SOME add-0ns here including me are after CLOY where the two leads influenced our lives to become more positive bec they are themselves genuine in real life.

i ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW, I LOVED YOUR FMVs in YOUTUBE. I play in queue every morning after my worship songs.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, sussieh said:

Very true!! She didn’t need to do this for us, true shippers, to believe that this ship is sailing smoothly. But by doing it... ahhh an icing on cake! 

thank you so much Son Ye Jin- sshi!! We love you!!

Yes, thank you so much Ms Son Ye Jin! Hope to be able to call you by a new name, soon! But take your own sweet time. Take care of That Man!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, myhappypill said:

YJ's plan backfired on her man and so she has to make up for it somehow. The sudden liking of lots of IG posts seems to be her way to make up for her failed plan as it caused divisive opinions about her and HB's status. With all the talk going around, it seems like it caused a big dilemma to YJ. On the one hand, she wants to keep her relationship as private as she could by not confirming, on the other, she doesn't want people to think they're not together. The whole act of liking IG posts about them is like her way of debunking any negative feedback about her relationship with HB in an indirect, but not so subtle way. Of course these are all just my opinions and theories as well, and she might just really be in the mood for a liking spree. I hope it's just a matter of time before they actually come out in the open. They deserve to be free and we fans also need to move on with our lives. Lol! 

Theoretically speaking if they are together ( playing the devils advocate ) they wouldn’t wanna be less professional in a big event like this . For all the reasons we’ve discussed before. 

However we all know he wears his heart on his face otherwise we wouldn’t be here because miss never give them what they want favorite of mine is keeping her mind set on being private  . Which is reasonable and acceptable 300% . I think in a way they didn’t anticipate people to perceive their behavior so out of the ordinary in the awards - enough to talk about separation or further fuel the not a single receipt articles regarding him and (redacted ) that came out of nowhere , not to mention the video resurfacing today with her talking with a fellow costar , jeez these kids don’t have it easy confirming or not . 

Even though I’m not on board with she did it to unload the burden of all that , they both human beings . If they are in a relationship, between the said absurd recent articles and the whole he frozen - behavior , there is one thing of people thinking they are together and another they are broken up . When indeed is not true or both. Doing the endorsement together with the above reasons just enforces the idea that they are just good friends - so no break up - so no reason for miss worldwide one day to not go on like spree NOW so maybe indeed you are right . 

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Is it confirmed that it is related to Smart? Because if it is, that means activities from her IG is included in their contract to promote the product. Haven’t seen SYJ promote a product or CF on her IG, or any activity on her IG that is related to promoting a product.