[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Since even PublicityAsia is bringing back their pics from TN period, here is a cute flashback lol

Happy The Negotiation month anniversary :wub:

Probably when they met up with director before they started rehearsals/script :lol: (why else would she be liking around this time too lol)

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Everyone.... a quick reminder, let’s spread good vibes here, that’s also a way to support BinJin. They read us... Now, we have more proof of that! 

Let’s enjoy all this new content, we have plenty of recent candies to be in full happiness mode for a lot of time. :heart:

Also, @cocolada may I suggest that instead of calling moderators, we could DM directly to the other shipper. At the end, despite of our different ways to write, we all have the same purpose as shippers... SYJ-HB happiness, right? Sorry, but I am only trying to reduce the work for moderators (because high maintenance required to a thread is also a reason to shut it down)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

All this LIKES of Binjin pictures on Insta by Yejin is really causing heart attacks all over Binjin Shipper land...... truly hope that this is genuine and not some hackers action. Cuz this is such a sweet gesture from YJ towards fans, and I am really happy that she is active on Insta again, including commenting and replying to SYA's post and also the golfer friend's post. It means that she is happy and upbeat. Wonderful day...

So let us just be delulu for awhile as we imagine the significance of YJ's actions on Insta today. :D  Though I agree that we should share this cautiously and we dream happily. :D

I also found this at Publicity Asia Insta as I was looking at the recent post of Binjin picture with that tantalising caption hint of "Don't you wish #BInjin". Must say that Smart and Publicity Asia is doing a very good job of promoting their new endorser! Wonder if they also had a hand in the Forbes article. Actually Forbes has been paying a lot of attention to CLOY and our RiRi couple recently - another proof of Binjin and  CLOY international popularity.

Yes, Publicity Asia has the hand in lobbying into Forbes. They have posted it earlier that aside from Forbes, their media partners are CNN, Marketwatch, BBC, etc. With regard to 'Dont you Wish' post, I am smelling that something is brewing and it will be served...SOON. I hope that it is something that all of us wish.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL PublicityAsia continuing their BinJin shipper ways. Got to love they are the PR team for Smart :P 

Ok I was thinking about HB's potential schedule on Friday and I just can't see how he could fit filming in this day. I don't know is 8 hour film shoot a thing in SK :P Maybe if they are that behind on their filming Lol. Plus he looks well rested at the awards

Let's say his call time was 6am. So he needs to be done filming at least by 12:30PM-1PM Gives him at least 2-3 hours to get fitted/stop by agency/beat traffic in SK to arrive to awards. Anyways, this is my thoughts. If they somehow manage to fit both HB's Baeksang appearance and Hwang Jung Min needing to do his press conference that day around filming, wow! LOL!

What is happening on Friday?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

She really liked a picture that had hashtags like Binjing groceries and Bijing lovers. I cant believe it! Is she getting ready to relax and just let people know?

We shall wait until the big RiVeal :lol::P;) Anyways, she is clearly happy and not afraid to hide anymore. Honestly, at this point, I think she is very smart with her instagram :wub:

Oh wow, look at the words I used. That wasn't on purpose LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I know it was obvious she wasn't hacked but I know some people don't want to get their hopes up. She was already active on instagram then before she liked the stuff. She waited till it was June 9 to start liking to link it to be a month from her May 9 instagram post of hints. Yup she's very good at instagram. To the point I was wondering if she was multitasking and reading this thread too :lol: Some made jokes it was related to JHI and the Baeksang video that came out lol. She can be friends with him lol.. I don't know why people keep bringing him up. He is a young actor whose career is starting to getting even bigger.

• Like 11

I can't wait to see a collage of photos YJ liked yesterday.

If somone has it, please post it on this thread as a video presentaion, so I can just stop visiting all ships and following them as well.

I've been following everyone like crazy in IG. 20.02% list of IG fan pages that I don't even know any of them just because of the hype :D

Thanks in advance! ♥

• Like 11
  • Love 5