[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

OMG!! Am I reading this right? If you slide the picture to the right, the translation for the KOREAN CAPTION says "PLEASE TELL US THAT YOU GUYS ARE DATING". And  and and....Yejin liked this Post???

Am I going crazy or is YJ going crazy?? :w00t::w00t:

P.S. So I know we were all advised to stay calm and don't over-react, which I am trying hard to do, but...... YJ is making it very very difficult.

Yes sis, I feel you!.. How can we stay calm when all excitement and hearts bubbles are all popping in instagram. A simple" like" by our UNNIE makes us all the happiest.. I hope she read all the comments and watched all those fake funny subs.. My heart is full...:heart::blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

My SYJ movie for tonight is: My Wife Got Married ♥ 아내가 결혼했다.

Let me know your reco for that movie, I'll tell mine tomorrow :)

Ohhh My Wife Got Married is one of my top 3 favorite movies of SYJ! I'm up to discuss this via DM or in SYJ thread if you'd like. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Shippers yejin already landed to hyunbin:love:. And its a matter of time for them to say it loud. Respect!!! We are sailing beautifully heading to the right destination. 

To stop the speculation of that awkwardness/coldness here she goes shopping around liking some ig post to the extend that even the attached below she like without tagging her name. Can someone translate whats the caption here tnx

We love you BinJin babies:star:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

here she goes shopping around liking some ig post to the extend that even the attached below she like without tagging her name.

LOL so funny one those captions included: “Son Ye Jin please ship responsibly “ I am laughing aloud unable to stop after reading that! ROFL  

• Like 3
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, simplybigwig22 said:

SYJ effort to like their fans insta post is an icing on cake!! 

Very true!! She didn’t need to do this for us, true shippers, to believe that this ship is sailing smoothly. But by doing it... ahhh an icing on cake! 

thank you so much Son Ye Jin- sshi!! We love you!!

• Like 6
  • Love 7

@Loveumore 

1st post: the hangul text on the 1st picture says 'Baeksang Art Awards' on the 1st line, then 'Hyun Bin Son Ye Jin' on the 2nd line. Then the caption says something along like 'it's alright to date' or 'tell me it's right to date' (only basing this from the different online translators)

2nd post: Most of the caption is in english so no need to translate that. But "I don't want to eat hopia anymore" is an expression that means something along like 'I don't want to keep hoping and be let down'. (fun fact: hopia is a mung bean treat and now I'm hungry) I'm not implying that SYJ understood this part btw, just simply sharing the caption meaning.

*Disclaimer: Anyone please feel free to correct me nicely if I'm wrong :) But somehow because of BinJin I've seen an improvement in my ability to read Hangul without actively studying, and also picked up a lot of the funny expressions from BinJin shippers

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, sussieh said:

LOL so funny one those captions included: “Son Ye Jin please ship responsibly “ I am laughing aloud unable to stop after reading that! ROFL  

Ahh so cute. Thanks sis. :)

Pray for them. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

A lot of people say she just returned the favor of many shippers voting for both . Arguably true . However she liked way too much . She didn’t have to . A lot of BinJin accounts have her pics so she didn’t have to. She could find a post without a caption or anything . For me it’s a big risk to do so , she is not going to risk it even for the sake of it . So I still remain confused of why she did it . Especially the last two posts , there was no reason to like . They seem random . 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Kari said:

I think some of our theories were right - Baeksang was probably the final hurdle they had to jump through to test the waters and our reaction. It seems like fans and media have both treated them with respect and given them unlimited support, and they really appreciated all of it from the bottom of their hearts. 

I quote this which is indeed insightful for me as I  realise that all parts of puzzle is falling into place now. If true, their plan is indeed brilliant. Baeksang will be the last public event for them to cross and generating any hype is not ideal to steal the limelight of such event. She thus paced it so well to change her stance right after the event and this is definitely done to condition fans / media well for a bigger reveal and annoucement. In fact, she had already surprised us a little during the award show by dropping subtle hints. All these moves seems to be well planned, done very sensibly by not creating disruption to others and not generating a big fanfare at major event. If that is indeed true, I guess we should see her coming out of her shell and being more active on ig and perhaps interview from now, and for him as well. 

Ps. Also confident now that the account was not hacked as it is all clear on korea side, no reports on her account being hacked, her ig is still intact - not taken down and there id no further macilious ig activities. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 12

On 6/8/2020 at 6:53 PM, wolfie26 said:

She could have just liked from the account she follows yejinonly but she took the time and went through the hashtag on instagram lol. and she specifically chose which ones to like lol. Who knows how long she actually took her time scrolling to the hashtag finding the perfect ones to like to LOL! Which two seem random?

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Anyone else feels that she’s preparing us for a big announcement? My rationale self is like “yes, she liked fan photos but only Baeksang ones—she didn’t like photos outside of baeksang or tiktok voting”

my shipper self: uhm but she could just have liked her own photos, why like couple photos when she knows that that would surely create buzz among her followers?

If she’s going to start a trend of liking couple photos with her rumored boyfriend, imma stan her harder. We love an unapologetic queen in love

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1