[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, swclw said:

Son Ye Jin feed us well. It's her payback time :joy:

Just something to consider with some of the pics she liked - she may have "liked" based on the first photo in the collage. We don't know if she scrolled all the way through to get to the Negotiation promo photo (if you look above, you see that it is like the 5th or 6th photo in the collection). We don't know if she read the captions either. They are all in English right? Either way, I love that she has no problem fanning the flames and appears unbothered by shipping. :)

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, sy_glad said:

It is not a matter of IF they are in a relationship between BINJIN. It’s a matter of WHEN they are going to let us know to a reasonable extent about their love for each other. The least and best we can do to make this happen is to give them that space to further deepen that relationship. 
In the meantime, let us just continue to enjoy the sweet breeze our ship is generating from its smooth sailing. Let us all take care of ourselves and stay healthy so when that wonderful time comes, we would actually all survive to enjoy it :)

We have been warned. We are barely surviving from euphoria with SYJ liking fans’ posts. I am really scared of what’s gonna happen to our fragile hearts when the BIG ONE comes. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

@QueenieBee I think she also liked based on the comments not just the pictures but she knew she wanted to like at least one TN pic as a hint :P She always has a reason! Gosh I knew the "slip up" was most likely not a slip up from Binnie like a man in love doesn't care no more so he knows this is from Ye Jin and knows that we know. So he going to mention it lol. Yes they had to be "professional" at Baeksang. So they were lucky they were given more privacy from the awards. Thanks to camera person and covid situation. Now it is post Baeksang. They are more free to do what they want and Smart has been teasing us about SYJ for just over a week now. The fact they both said that they were reading/notice our stuff. So why not start liking stuff from us LOL. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Jun 7, 2020,05:43am EDT

Hyun Bin Discusses Drama Success And What He Learned From Acting

Joan MacDonaldContributor

Hollywood & Entertainment

I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.

Hyun Bin has referred to his Filipino fans as the[+]

PUBLICITYASIA

Hyun Bin’s latest drama, Crash Landing On You, is the story of star-crossed lovers who are separated by the 38th parallel. The storyline so intrigued viewers that it became the highest rated tvN drama and the third-highest-rated drama in Korean cable TV history. The drama was not just popular in South Korea, but also in Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines, as well as ranking among the top ten most viewed Netflix programs in Japan and the U.S.

Hyun’s character is Ri Jeong-Hyeok, a conscientious North Korean officer who risks his life to protect a South Korean heiress, played by Son Ye-jin. The story provides a fictional glimpse into shuttered North Korea and a border-defying Romeo and Juliet romance. Hyun’s performance earned him a Most Popular Actor award at the 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards.

“All the roles that I have acted in were all special in a different way,” said Hyun. “But the role of Ri Jeong-hyeok had more warmth and innocence compared to the other roles that I have acted. I think it was more special in terms of expressing the role.”

Hyun was surprised by the drama’s worldwide success, even though his past dramas, Secret Garden with co-star Ha Ji-won and My Lovely Sam Soon with Kim Sun-ah, achieved international recognition.

Hyun Bin plays a conscientious North Korean[+]

PUBLICITYASIA

“Although the language of North Korea and South Korea is similar, there are big differences in the vocabulary,” said Hyun. “I was curious how the viewers in South Korea, as well as the rest of the world, would accept it, which was surprising. Nevertheless, I thank all viewers for being positive about Crash Landing On You. I also thank the viewers for loving k-drama.”

Hyun has been popular in the Philippines since 2005, when a local TV network aired a Tagalog-dubbed version of  his romantic comedy My Lovely Sam Soon. His appeal there is sometimes referred to as the “Hyun Bin Phenomenon,” which recently led Smart Communications, a Philippines-based telecommunications company, to recruit him for an ad campaign. In an ad, Hyun rides a sports car and zooms through the city streets, alluding to the blazing speeds by which Filipinos can enjoy their daily dose of entertainment via Smart LTE and Giga Promos. 

“The ‘Hyun Bin Phenomenon’ is pretty much due to digital technology,” said Jane Basas, SVP and head of consumer wireless business at Smart. “Filipinos have developed the craze because they are able to stream his shows, hear the buzz about him online, share their excitement with their friends, and even get to interact with him through social media,” 

The Philippines has been named the world’s leading social media capital. In a country with a population of 108.8 million, there are 173.2 million mobile phone registrations, meaning most people are using multiple mobile phones/subscriptions per person. Pop culture is dominated by American, Korean, British and even Bollywood productions, but recently the Hallyu, or Korean pop cultural wave, has made an even bigger impression.

The ad campaign was shot in Seoul and, due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, visits to the Philippines must wait. However, Hyun is pleased that the campaign offers him another way to connect with his Filipino fans, whom he describes as “the warmest in the world.”

According to his agency, Vast Entertainment, Hyun is currently on location for his upcoming film, Bargaining. Directed by Im Soon-rye, the film is about a kidnapping that takes place in the Middle East. The film was originally set to shoot in Jordan, but, due to the coronavirus, the film will instead be shot in Korea. Hyun plays a National Intelligence Service (NIS) agent, who takes part in a rescue attempt.

Hyun doesn’t always play heroes. Before starring in Crash Landing On You, the actor played a villain in the film Negotiation. He enjoyed creating the character.

“I like playing the villain role,” said Hyun. “I worked hard to portray the complex emotions that this character had. One of the things I discussed a lot with the director was that we did not want this character to be the typical villain. We spent a lot of time finding ways to do that. So I looked for different ways to approach the scenes, for example, being gentle and soft for a scene that would otherwise be intense.”

Hyun’s acting resume is diverse. In another recent drama, Memories of Alhambra, he played an obsessed gamer on a quest  to perfect a virtual reality game. In the historical zombie film Rampant, he played a prince and martial arts expert. He did many of his own stunts, without a double, since his regular exercise regimen includes martial arts. He aced the action scenes in the film Confidential Assignment, but won’t rule out any particular roles or genres in the future.

“I like playing characters that fit my age and represent that time and the situations we face,” said Hyun.

One lesson he learned from acting is the importance of focusing on what he can control. There’s no need to stress about the rest.

“I think I should just focus on what it is I can do. Then it gets simple. All I have to do is to prepare well and show good acting.”

Almost two decades after his drama debut in the 2003 series Bodyguard, acting has given Hyun a sense of stability.

“I think I’ve become stronger and more relaxed. I’m more curious and interested in work, and there are more things I want to express. I am also working now on more projects than I did before.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Okay so she likes all those Binjin photos from BAA, but she also likes that photo from TN days...

Woaaaa Yejin-ssi you make me smiling non stop :D

Can someone who has been following SYJ since long time ago tell me when the last time she liked many many fan posts like this was? :wub:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Just something to consider with some of the pics she liked - she may have "liked" based on the first photo in the collage. We don't know if she scrolled all the way through to get to the Negotiation promo photo (if you look above, you see that it is like the 5th or 6th photo in the collection). We don't know if she read the captions either. They are all in English right? Either way, I love that she has no problem fanning the flames and appears unbothered by shipping. :)

I guess she can read and write in English. She wrote Always be Happy in the calendar she made for the Filipino fan. 

She might be a little hesitant in speaking because she is not a native speaker or has much practice. That is very normal for any non native speaker who hasn't grown up speaking the language. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

OMG!! Am I reading this right? If you slide the picture to the right, the translation for the KOREAN CAPTION says "PLEASE TELL IS THAT YOU GUYS ARE DATING". And  and and....Yejin liked this Post???

Am I going crazy or is YJ going crazy?? :w00t::w00t:

P.S. So I know we were all advised to stay calm and don't over-react, which I am trying hard to do, but...... YJ is making it very very difficult.

Why am I getting a feeling that she's acting exactly like how Yoon Seri did in her response to the competition from San Deo? Be cool yet kill them with your smile kinds. 

Is it her way to reassure fans and shut down the rumours? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I guess she can read and write in English. She wrote Always be Happy in the calendar she made for the Filipino fan. 

She might be a little hesitant in speaking because she is not a native speaker or has much practice. That is very normal for any non native speaker who hasn't grown up speaking the language. 

Yes I agree. From some of her Insta posts in english and also how she spoke her english script in CLOY (esp during the scene with the counsellor in Switzerland), I can tell her English proficiency is pretty good. Plus her sister is in LA right? And she visits LA/ US quite often, plus she travels around quite a bit. Her english will be pretty good. Most non-native english speaker are pretty good at reading and writing  but more shy at speaking.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I DO BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN WRITE AND READ ENGLISH AND CAN SPEAK TOO AS HER OLDER SISTER IS LIVING IN LA..SHE KEEPS ON VISITING THEM THERE..

• Like 7

I think we all can calm down ourselves just for the sake of it . I think SYJ has a good accent and she has been in USA and she is traveling around the world as well. She can read or there is always translation. 

Again I don’t think she was hacked . On the other hand in glad for her . Despite the reasons for doing that , confirming or not a status . She said I don’t care anymore and I’m finally free to do what I want . She has been so strict and stressed about the whole thing , she was so unlike her in the CLOY press conference, she keeps low profile for months now . Most of her fans we were worried how much pressure she had and the fact she was so silent . So I’m happy she looked so happy in the awards . Happy she said I don’t care about rumors - if she did liked these posts knowing people will know  - I doubt she didn’t know .

She liked pics from well known  Instagram accounts . She wanted to pass a message for sure . Whatever message it was . She can like whatever picture has her face in it , has other people’s faces as well. I’m saying this for the people lurking in here , who came out of hibernation and thought they had rights if she is allowed or not to do what she wants with her account .... 

peace 

• Like 17
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I just wake up and see all this news of the beautiful Yejin giving likes! This is something I didn't know! 
I agree with the views of being respectful of their private lives. Now more than ever, we know she reads us. We have to show him the support for his career and the admiration we have for him. I think most people here fell in love with Binjin because of many factors and one of them is that individually they are unique, responsible, dedicated to their work, kind and among many other things. Personally I'm a fan of both, so I don't see the problem of seeing information from both or separate. That's my opinion. If the rules change I'll be watching.

But come on! SYJ is not making it very easy to contain our emotion. :D

She's a goddess.  :wub:

PS: Every one of your comments makes my day. :heart: Thank you very much.

• Like 18
  • Love 2

@pinkyz my mother’s womb? I can guarantee you that person isn’t the only one occasionally viewing that thread because they’re curious - and I can also guarantee you that everyone who has visited it has come out laughing 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Again I don’t think she was hacked . On the other hand in glad for her . Despite the reasons for doing that , confirming or not a status . She said I don’t care anymore and I’m finally free to do what I want . She has been so strict and stressed about the whole thing , she was so unlike her in the CLOY press conference, she keeps low profile for months now . Most of her fans we were worried how much pressure she had and the fact she was so silent . So I’m happy she looked so happy in the awards . Happy she said I don’t care about rumors - if she did liked these posts knowing people will know  - I doubt she didn’t know .

Same! Glad she isn't afraid to hide anymore which just shows how happy she is :wub: It's been clear they been planning on the "news" lately. So whenever they want to announce it is up to them. If they just feel more comfortable in liking stuff instead of making an announcement in the meantime, that is all we need. We have enough evidence about our couple. We don't need more from them anymore. It is no surprise she knows about us and everything as they mentioned it in their speeches :heart:

Spoiler

I think most of us are viewing the other thread. It is not like we want to. We are just curious what they are talking about. I have now stopped visiting there because it is just silly LOL! Yes I also watched WW. That is all lol

• Like 12
  • LOL 2