[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, rosy said:

I think we just ignore first poster with negative view about BinJin as they are not real BinJin shippers.

YJ also acted really “cold” with HB on stage compared with her other costar, but we still ship BinJin as we trust in analysis from detectors, psychologists, intellectuals... in this forum. 

An example: YJ holdt hands and hugged the other costar on stage, but BinJin is more real even without such gestures on stage.

I agree. Most of the times actors and actress who is in relationship won't give away their sweetness/lovey-dovey gesture in public event especially in a formal ceremony like this. Compare to actor and actress who is not in special relationship with their costar they will show their friendly side casually. Or if they have to milk away their on screen popularity so that more articles will come out on media just to make their name keep being mention. 

My conclusion is son yejin and hyunbin are in their llate 30s going 40s soon they don't need this kind of attention by selling their relationship to stay relevant in the entertainment industry. 

There are so many thing they most probably have learn from other actor+actress couples who couldn't last longer after all the media play about their relationship (being sweet openly).  I won't name those couples here. You guys can Google it to find out the list.  

Lastly, PDA is not everything. Not everyone like to do it in public. 

Have a good day fellow shoppers.

I agree. Most of the times actors and actress who is in relationship won't give away their sweetness/lovey-dovey gesture in public event especially in a formal ceremony like this. Compare to actor and actress who is not in special relationship with their costar they will show their friendly side casually. Or if they have to milk away their on screen popularity so that more articles will come out on media just to make their name keep being mention. 

My conclusion is son yejin and hyunbin are in their llate 30s going 40s soon they don't need this kind of attention by selling their relationship to stay relevant in the entertainment industry. 

There are so many thing they most probably have learn from other actor+actress couples who couldn't last longer after all the media play about their relationship (being sweet openly).  I won't name those couples here. You guys can Google it to find out the list.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

The fact that it was televised, local and international media were watching closely, it totally made sense why their actions yesterday seems a bit discreet to each other. 

Spoiler

That photo of SYJ and JHI talking for me was 2 colleagues catching up because its been a long time since they saw and talked each other. JHI obviously kept the social distance to YJ. HB and SYJ don't need to catch up with each other. Because they do it regularly. LOLs

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Okay so Baeksang is finally over, where and when can we see BinJin together again? Can they have higher chances in upcoming drama awards? (SDA, SIDA, APAN?) 

They were in my dream yesterday, maybe because they were my entire focus yesterday :D. I feel sad that they didn't won acting awards, but they're professional and have already proven their worth. I know many opportunities will come for them. I feel like SYJ didn't really expect to win, we can see her genuine reactions when the winner was called. For HB, I think he had hope but I know he's a good sport and he has YJ to comfort him hehe...

If only they had more screentime and photo shots when they were just sitted there, we can more see their normal interactions. Like when SJH was giving her speech, or even reacting to funny moments of the event. I think that when your name was called up to the stage, of course the spotlight is yours, there's a certain pressure and nervousness especially with them because they've been in numerous dating rumors. For me, it's okay that they've played safe because whatever their actions (be sweet towards each other or totally ignore each other), there will be always different reactions and interpretation from people. It's really hard to be in their shoes.

I also just wanna say that YJ rocked that dress! I was one of the few who didn't like the dress before, but when she entered the red carpet I just realized that the dress is beautiful when wore by right person. I like that she's not that skinny, her body is really goals. HB is so lucky.

HB is so dashing, how I wish he smile more but I think that's who he is or his image even before meeting YJ.

As shipper or a fan, we want to know more, we expect more, and we imagine what are they like when there's no camera. We're happy that they're aware that many people loves them together, and they were touched of our efforts. I still believe they're dating, but I hope we won't giving them pressure regarding their real relationship. I don't know how long we're going to wait, but let's wait patiently. :)

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Don't you guys think that this Baeksang's POPULARITY AWARD felt like a major award? BinJin trended number 2 in naver and Baeksang's official sites uploaded the pictures of the major awardees first before the special awardees, so it went like this: Photo 1- All awardees , Photo 2- Hosts, Photo 3- Special Awards, Photo 4- Major Awards....and so on. When actually, the special awards are always in the bottom.

Ok, maybe I'm just overthinking to please myself. Hahahaha.

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Wow, first time I'm agreeing with Knetz. Since WTCB already got a Daesang, I thought  best TV male actor award could have been given to Bin ssi or Psj at least. But anyways, I'm very grateful with enormous binjin content from popularity award lol...all the two-shots we have been waiting for :) 

Edited by grocerycashier
  • Like 22
  • Love 1

Netizens got so impressed with YJ yesterday.

”She is gorgeous, elegant, innocent and everything”

“Wow, richard simmons pretty goddess, face, body, everything is perfect”

EZzePRNUMAAp_ka?format=jpg&name=large

EZzhjo4WAAEuYGR?format=png&name=small

• Like 11
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

From this angle it seems that YJ asked a staff/ cameraman not HB which direction she should follow to go on the stage.

HB looks like he got lost/ sad because he did not win the best actor award as he might have expected.

HB made his hands gestures to invite YJ to go first (lady first).

This is my point of views. 

EZvs3MUX0AIAxkw?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

16 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Netizens got so impressed with YJ yesterday

Who isn’t!?!? Maybe those haters. She has the perfect body. Got nice assets, toned body, her eyes smiles, her smile.:wub: I need to search for TRX and pilates classes already. Sorry HB you’re still handsome as usual but for me YJ stole the limelight. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14