[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

The mini dolls were sent to both Vast and MSteam. You can see it on the fan’s IG. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

It was clarified by the sender on weibo that they send a doll each to vast and ms stream. So it was not passed to her via vast. However, they added that there was a cloy photo book accompanied containing mostly riri couple materials so it should be clear to her it was a couple gift. But to most Chinese fans, for ye jin to openly acknowledge a couple's gift is actually very surprising given that she is usually very elusive about the r/s. In the way, she is telling fans that she is happy with the gifts and acknowledge all the well wishes and thus indirectly telling fans they are all well. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151600767.html?weibo_id=4512120701474347

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Guys i think we should increase viewers in tiktok k-ent for binjin.

For red carpet videos, currently binjin at the 2nd and 3rd.

HB 209.8k
SYJ 187.6k

HSH 530k

I feel like we should show them all how many people around the world love cloy and binjin hahaha

I'm still getting impatient about the fact they didnt get any major awards.

I really want to increase the love and viewers of cloy & binjin videos in jtbc and tiktok account.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lk k said:

It was clarified by the sender on weibo that they send a doll each to vast and ms stream. So it was not passed to her via vast. However, they added that there was a cloy photo book accompanied containing mostly riri couple materials so it should be clear to her it was a couple gift. But to most Chinese fans, for ye jin to openly acknowledge a couple's gift is actually very surprising given that she is usually very elusive about the r/s. In the way, she is telling fans that she is happy with the gifts and acknowledge all the well wishes and thus indirectly telling fans they are all well. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151600767.html?weibo_id=4512120701474347

She has a set of Seri dolls. The weibo account only has only 1 doll. 

They are very cute though. M sure they must be so happy

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ooxxoo said:

SYJ’s revealing and backless dress at Baeksang is a proof that your points of view are incorrect. It’s her style, her preference ever since.

Agree. We can learn from YJ that a woman should not lose herself for a man. 

We should love ourselves first before we love another person, otherwise we will get lost at some points in the relationship.

YJ is a perfect role model for modern women, I think.
She is independent and very successful yet humble and kind hearted.

Yes, Being a conservative person, HB may not like YJ to wear a cleverage dress which shows her beautiful boobs and sexy back (for his eyes only) but he still respects her choice, her opinions.

Similar to the fact that he agrees to keep their relationship private because YJ wants to.

These are the things that independent and successful women expect from their men, in my opinions. 

A controlling man would never be a good match for a strong, independent, successful, rich and smart woman like YJ. But HB is not a controlling man (Kakao Talk, YJ’s revealing dress at Baeksang, keep their relationship private) and that is one of the reasons why BinJin is a good match.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, binyeji said:

She has a set of Seri dolls. The weibo account only has only 1 doll. 

They are very cute though. M sure they must be so happy

I'm not sure where that set of the Seri dolls (in glass box) came from, it was not from the gifts sent by china binjin fans. So for the gift set from Chinese fans, she only took out the fabric Seri doll to post. Additional note is that the sender stated that they did put down somewhere in the card or book their id tag ( which is heartbeat_binjin). So ye jin should be aware is from cf fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

So many more pages since I was last here while I was sleeping lol. I don't know why certain people were worried. Their speech to us said it all that they were fine of not winning the acting awards to see their CLOY colleagues and peers in the industry win the awards was enough for them. You can also see how much they truly appreciated us for voting them, supportive of their works and who they are in real life and on CLOY as RiRi couple. I think they may have been a bit emotional as they gave their speeches to us. If you watch their thank you speech in full HD, their eyes ^_^ I don't know why people need more evidence we have so many pages of it now lol especial recently. We got 200+ pages since last month lol. 

Glad SYJ posted all the beautiful flowers she received recently. It's truly a garden alright. I'm sure she also liked how we were mainly celebrating her 20th anniversary here too. 

As for their outfits at Baeksang and any small new 'evidence", I already got their couple vibe hints from the coincidence news we have been getting lol. Anyways love them and I'm glad they're both happy. 

• Like 12
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, grocerycashier said:

OMG, guys. Seoul international drama awards 2020 is coming this September.

Hopefully there's no more social distancing rules take place at the time, so we get to see them whispered to each other ear's closely instead of an exam hall "no-cheating" kinda distance. 

Finger crossed, they are nominated. I TRUST them for the name of the award since it has the word 'international' in it lol. I really hope they take international recognition into an account more than BAA yesterday.

Yes nominations are normally announced late July and award show is last week of August/early September. They normally have a lot of international works are winners. Here are last years winners to give you an idea https://www.soompi.com/article/1348671wpp/winners-of-the-seoul-drama-awards-2019

As I mentioned before, the only way to coordinate colors is if their stylists talked it over. I am not surprised they were both RL brands. Actually when the Navar article leaked about what she was going to wear. I was surprised it wasn't from the 2020 Spring collection. I looked at the women's options and it was too yellow LOL. I could see why she went with the 2019 collection. Plus the fact that nude color is the fashion trend right now. 

From both SYJ jennyhouse team and his stylist:

• Like 13

Yep, couldn't ask for more. Bin Jin always got their own way to send the shipping signals for us to keep sailing. The small yet still adorable interactions, thanking fans together with sharing trophy, couple matching Ralph Lauren things, ye jin's flower theory, Ye Jin and Lee Jae Wook got off the same vehicle for Baeksang red carpet theory. LJW came first, then should we guess where was the van picked up SYJ from? I'd stop right here, they're being implicit just too kyod I can't.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Nice! After all the "negativity" about our couple comes another receipts? There are so many detectives in this ship hahaha...whether it's all true or not it's making me "kilig" ;):D I hope there's an expert here about cars and flowers to validate our new receipts hahah

YJ eonnie knows us really well now, she knows we miss her in IG. I love her more because she appreciates all the efforts and gifts of her fans. She even put captions in English! I stan the right Queen :)

I wonder what was her reaction reading all the letters, and seeing all the BinJin contents of the gifts.

And lastly, I love the comments of Knetz when they received their awards. Though some translations are off they seems like us too^^ So happy they are still well loved by the SK people as a couple.

• Like 11
  • Love 3