[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Meily Jima said:

@shipwreck already jumped ship? then, why are you still here in this ship? lol... calling people cult & toxic when we just want to see positive things in here is absurd

On the other hand have you seen the fan ig account yejin follow? I love that yejinonly caption wrote "Stay healthy together" and the fact that syj will see that caption just flutters my heart and i hope syj's heart flutters too. hehehe :wub:

I have noticed this since awhile ago that the caption changed from just "stay healthy" to "stay healthy together"

i hope that "together" is with the man I have in mind rn. lololol

You had me checked that iG account haha...you're right, so on fleek :blush: I trust Jin's and Bin's long time loyal fans who see them through and through. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Hello to all BinJin shippers here,

I drop here because I really love this couple after watch CLOY and see many of their interactions. Before this, I'm a songsong cp shipper :D. Fortunately I can log in into my soompi account again. Yeay :D

I had read many interesting thoughts here..Thankyou all. You made my day.

Also.. Congratulations Binjin couple for winning the Popularity Award in Baeksang.:wub::w00t: I will continue support them. 

On 6/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, pinkyz said:

Not sure what happened but not only YJ, but a few others looked at HB at this moment including SJH (Photo 1 & 2). Maybe the emcees made some jokes about him.

I think this is the answer :).

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone, 

Have been a silent lurker for awhile! Was very happy to see our couple appear together again after a long while! Although there were some disappointments with the awards, we were blessed to see them together again.

Not sure how reliable this is but came across this while browsing through all the binjin posts on IG. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, girlpepper said:

@shipwreck... Rule 101  Respect is gained not earned. When you come on board spewing negativity, you think positivity will come back to you? It’s your absurdity and your willingness to believe in anything negative that confirms your biases towards BINJIN.  Do you believe what you believe based on evidence or what you want to believe?  Because, based on evidence You have also boarded the wrong ship. You guys, clearly not listening or reading when you boarded ships:D. We will anchor this ship so you can get off and find your own ship. In the meantime, learn along while you wait. You might end up staying.

On point!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Fellow shippers, let’s just ignore the negative users « visiting » our lovely ship. They want to disturb us with their bad vibes. They are trying to bully us but let’s remember that we are much more... ey! They just won popularity awards, and they acknowledged all of our BinJin love in their speech. Let’s remember that he spoke using « us » . That’s so touching and says a lot to our happy BinJin ship.

To help us all to move on from those « visitors », I would like to share their speech  video with subs.

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

Hello Guys! I'm a lurker here for about 3 months already and now I finally decided to give in this "fangirling" feels huhu. I love our couple so much, God knows how much I tried my best to focus on school obligations for I will be taking my scholarships and entrance exams soon. But tbh, it's really hard when they gave us so much 'candies' to cherish huhu. My thoughts regarding the BAA, it's a formal occasion so we should not get our hopes high that we will be getting a lot of 'lovey dovey' interactions. I just want to share what i noticed, as i stumbled upon my socmed accounts. I'm not saying that these are legit tho, but I still want to share it haha. It seems like Ye Jin's car during the red carpet is the same car Hyun Bin used when the awards night ended, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, LOL. You can check it guys if you want. I want to assume that it's their 'private' car hahahaha, jk. And last night, I saw a lot of comments saying that Hyun Bin's shoes is a Christian Louboutin's creation, and when I woke up, a fan mentioned that Ye Jin's shoes might also be a Christian Louboutin's since they are curious about her outfit and accessories as well hehe. But, it's just an assumption tho. Anyways, our ship is still sailing hihi. They were stealing glances, and I think it's an enough proof for me to believe that they are REAL. HIHI.

Edited by Hyeongki_Cow
  • Like 12
  • Awesome 1

WHOA! How's everyone doing after Baeksang? I'm just here want  to share my thoughts.

First of all, Son Ye Jin was so beautiful last night, first when I knew she will wear that gown (from this forum, off course) From my point of view, The gown was so ordinary for an Award. (My question is why you guys can know her gown exactly like that? from who? )

But when she came from the car, walking on the red carpet, she just so beautiful, that Ralph Lauren gown is effortless beautiful on her, when she wear it she become such elegant and classy without being to much, and her hair just dropped and slightly so beautiful match with her long earring. (I remember MOTA scened, when YJW want to go a date with JHJ, and JHJ wearing long earring also, and YJW said that it didn't match with her face) But last night, her long earring so match on her and so gorgeous on SYJ face. I love her looks last night. So on point Queen! :wub: I think I don't discuss too much with HB looks, His so tall not like common  Asian man and he has broad bright shoulder. He will fit with any tuxedo, I guarantee that. 

How many times the gap between SYJ showed up and HB showed up at red carpet. Was SYJ first to come? I didn't watch the red carpet moment entirely. 

I wonder why people so bad, say it on social media, that SYJ looking at HB all the time, and HB not replay it. I mean, man! You didn't see the whole show, and I got another video that HB look at her too. Why they keep playing -who love more- like that?  

One of media in my country said 'SYJ was up for grabs with two man, which is HB and JHI.." and the picture is JHI stand in front of SYJ chair, like saying something, and SYJ was having mirror checking her self, and HB seems is going somewhere. Another picture is SYJ and HB on stage together. Was it all about? :sweatingbullets: But she so gorgeous last night. No wonder. 

If anyone have the link for the Complete Video of Baeksang Award and the video behind the stage, and the red carpet last night with English Subtitle? I really want it. Is there any afterparty in Baeksang?

Actually I'm little bit upset too, that CLOY did win, but I guess it' because the political issue. I read somewhere, Baeksang Award last night was watch with 2 million people. And CLOY there just for attract some international viewer, is that true?Hope don't. The reason why CLOY watched by the international, it has good plot, good scenes to watch, and I'm still watching for-I dunno for how many times. For me, CLOY is the first drama that make me watching another Kdrama. If I don't watch CLOY, I will not watch  WTCB, HSL, HYENA, HDL, IC, and etc.

The nomination was so thought this year. When I knew that our lovely couple was nominated and CLOY itself, I stop my project to watch all of the HB and SYJ drama and movie, and start to watch the other nomination drama, like WTCB, HSL, HYENA, HDL, IC, I watched WOTM  each episode every week, so I do wait to watch this drama when it's airing. Anyway, they all good drama and whoever make the listed that those drama to be nominated, I guess that means all of the nominated are the winner. If every tv station aired the drama every month, so how many drama in one year that SK entertainment produce in a year? It means dozen. When the judges just picked five entirely for whole year, so that means, you are awesome. So, relax guys, we have to be well behave fan for our lovely Binjin. Our goal is make them walking down the aisle, right? :wub:  Will be waiting for they together come out in any project or any happy announcement.:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 4