[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If you have an issue with someone, pls just DM that person. For the rest of us, just ignore those who bring up negative vibes. This is after all a happy place for a lot of us. We got this! Fighting!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 10

I am even more sure about them being in a serious stage already in their relationship (a.k.a engaged going into marriage) after i saw them in Baeksang. Looking at them is similar as looking at "Sul-Hee and Joo Man" in Fight For My Way when they are in the office. If you watch the drama, you will know what i am talking about. And they were trying really hard.

My shipper heart is happy, but my admiration of their talents and CLOY stans heart is disappointed. CLOY was robbed big time. 

Edited by Kezianrnd
  • Like 13
  • Love 8

12 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

. I thought they're adorable, elegant, professional (like they know when they're not in their own world) . I saw care, mindful of each other, the checking each other with glances and stuff, oh my goshh! that was heart fluttering for me.

I agree with you. They were professionals in a formal event. And still, we got some cute moments between them. Plus, their speeches were really full of warmth and contentment.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

@shipwreck already jumped ship? then, why are you still here in this ship? lol... calling people cult & toxic when we just want to see positive things in here is absurd

On the other hand have you seen the fan ig account yejin follow? I love that yejinonly caption wrote "Stay healthy together" and the fact that syj will see that caption just flutters my heart and i hope syj's heart flutters too. hehehe :wub:

I have noticed this since awhile ago that the caption changed from just "stay healthy" to "stay healthy together"

i hope that "together" is with the man I have in mind rn. lololol

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 4

Also, how cute was the Baeksang today, despite the exam centre style chair layout?? HB looked so nervous from beginning to end poor man! It was super cute to see them on their best behaviour as well. Tbh if I was in their shoes sitting amongst the most renowned names in the industry (not to mention adhering to Covid requirements) I would be the exact same. I was already satisfied that they were able to go on stage together, but was not expecting a backstage interview AT ALL. Thank you JTBC for supporting our ship ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ They looked more relaxed and back to their usual selves then as well. So many zoom ins on HB/SYJ’s face too - thank you to the cameramen!!!!! Even though it’s scraping the barrel a little bit, but at least we got some cute interactions and two adorbs Ye-jin induced smiles out of HB (●´ω`●) SYJ looked so stunning today, I don’t even know where to begin. I saw no flaw whatsoever. And I think HB’s skin has tanned a little, in the absolute best way possible? His undercut looked so good - I didn’t think he could trump his Negotiation era look but he just may have today.

A little sad that CLOY didn’t pick up some other awards - I was really hoping CLOY would get Daesang. The fact that Camellia won so many awards really intrigues me. I haven’t watched it but it seems wild that anything in the romcom genre could trump CLOY... need to watch it ASAP!

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

JUNG HAE IN coming to catch up with ye Jin is so cute 

I m becoming a huge fan of him after watching prison playbook something in the rain and  tune in for love and his cameo in goblin was too good lol 

But the funny memes the binjin fans are making with him in Twitter is HILARIOUS

I so wish HB was around when he came forward

I wud have loved to see a possessive HB

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

them tonight, I leave it to you to deduce whether cLoSe Fr!enD$ meet abroad and do domestic shiz together and spotted to have meals together (2 that we know of). AND AND AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SYJ'S CHRISTMAS PHOTO, she really could have chosen anything else and after learning what Christmas means in SK, I'm convinced that she did that to say indirectly that HB is her special guy.

Why I’m still sailing B) We got more than enough and its only June 5th.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 8

6 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

I so wish HB was around when he came forward

Hahaha who knows, maybe he was there when he arrived and after saluting him, since he is a confident man, he left for them to talk comfortably as little brother- sunbae. :D  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

5 hours ago, BinJin_Netherlands said:

Saya menonton seluruh pertunjukan hari ini dan saya benar-benar merasa ada sesuatu yang 'tidak aktif' (saya telah melihat semua video / wawancara sebelumnya, dll.). Saya merasa perilaku mereka sangat tidak biasa, terutama Hyun Bin tampak sangat menyendiri .. 
Misalnya, ketika SYJ agak bingung ke mana harus naik panggung, ekspresi wajahnya terganggu / kesal kepada saya :(Secara keseluruhan sangat canggung. Ketika Anda membandingkan perilaku ini dengan bagaimana dia tersenyum ketika Seo Dan mendapatkan hadiah, Anda dapat dengan jelas melihat perbedaannya (ini juga berarti bahwa ia tidak kesal atau sesuatu selama seluruh acara penghargaan, ia hanya kedinginan seperti ini kepada SYJ). 

Dan saya tidak berpikir bahwa menjaga jarak karena COVID ada hubungannya dengan itu, karena dalam video TikTok mereka juga berdiri berdekatan satu sama lain (dan juga ketika memotret foto grup untuk halaman resmi Baeksang Instagram), jadi saya pikir SYJ bisa dengan mudah meraih lengan Hyun Bin ketika berjalan di atas panggung.  

Saya bahkan tidak berpikir '' teman dekat '' bertindak sedingin yang Hyun Bin lakukan hari ini. Apa yang kalian pikirkan ? :( Aku takut itu tidak berhasil di antara mereka atau bahwa Hyun Bin jatuh cinta dengan orang lain:( 

what did you expect from them? did you see all of their interactions during the event? so that your sender's heart became doubtful. Since when did you start being a binjin sender? binjin is still the same as before hb kept running behind SYJ and kept smiling. You are weak just because there are no sweet moments on the show but what about the evidence of LA shopping photos. According to me, 1 proof is enough to convince my ship to sail

PS: Please send the thread if you want to say doubts about you can do DM, you can ask via IG Twitter, they will definitely reply to you.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, sussieh said:

7- Just before starting to walk for receiving their awards, he was waiting for her movements. That sooo touching. 

If I may add:

8- mirrorring on 0:21

9- 0:25 HB looked at YJ and a quick back look (my delulu mind saying "Babe, watch your step ok? 천천히 cheoncheonhi (slowly)".)

10- and so at 0:28 to 0:29ish HB looked at her steps

Be still my heart. Be stil... :wub:

BTW, I'm still reading on. I'm now in p. 783 of p. 788 and counting... Oh BinJin shippers, we talk too much! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1