[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, shipwreck said:

3) On shippers here are on hype because they hold together ONE trophy at the TikTok interview while they won individual award not couple award, well sorry to disappoint you. It's because you didn't know how it logistically works. The trophies on stage are all generic with no names, etc., they were handed out for picture and symbol purposes only. All recipients would give them back to the event organizer to be customized (with the winner name, the title they won, etc) and send to their agencies later. Therefore, the only ONE they hold at the TikTok photo boot was not them to begin with. In addition, at the photo book, they keep ONE for picture for each receipient, and that explains why they hold ONE and not TWO trophies.

My take after the Baeksang event, they are just co-stars. Leave them alone so that they can interact freely. Look at what shippers all over the world have done to them...they were trying to avoid each other at all costs to not give out any more wrong impression...

I did post yesterday joking about sharing the trophy. If you had that in mind, please don't take that seriously, I wanted to lighten the mood at that moment even as I was personally disappointed myself (with the awards; it still stung even when I prepared for the possibility that our OTP and CLOY wouldn't win majority of their nominations).

I, and I believe a lot of the currently active shippers here, am not that obtuse to expect that individual trophies wouldn't be delivered some time after the event. Having followed a lot of different artists from different countries, I've seen a few "unboxing" videos. Although I do get what you're trying to say for less naive fans.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

What actually happened :wub:

First part was during SJH Bazaar Fashion Icon Speech, they were laughing at her being awkward, not knowing what to say and the second was the look during their popularity award win. Moments they shared together. First one they looked at each other. Second one they looked at each other at different times :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh my why the hell am I still here - I need to buy my new plant  but thought of just sharing it here.

I wrote earlier how surprised I was reading and looking at the posts and messages from my real-life friends about Binjin. Some are even my lifelong friends. Mind you, all of them are not in the same categories of friends I have in this life but they said really nice things about them and even they can see what you guys observe here.  One of them even said to me that looking at their photos is like looking at two real-life people and find it actually intrusive to look at it even longer. I was like “Wow, you never say things like this to me before!”. 

They have touched our lives in a good way. 

My conclusion is, don’t worry about them incessantly. They are doing fine, and they are doing well. They addressed their fans together, I don’t know Korean but some of you do see that they addressed themselves as “we”, they are comfortable with each other and respectful of one another and despite of the rules of the day, you can still feel the realness of them, just being themselves. They genuinely like each other (I don’t know in what way lol) and with that, I just let them be. 

It is really hard to make real-life connections in that industry of theirs (you’ll think that one person is your friend, turns out they are not. you think you can find a confidante but turns out they stabbed you. Everyone is envious of one another and will try to one-up each other). Actresses are the worse lot - be it in Hollywood, Bollywood, Pinoywood (I don’t know what it’s called over there) and even K-ent. They might appear as friends but they are not. All are for show, all are for their own benefits. True friends are hard to get in that industry where unfortunately, your youth and beauty is being looked at. A very vain industry indeed.

Consider themselves lucky that they have a ~close friend like each other (I honestly think Ms Son reeeeally lucked out this time because Mr Kim is such a good person) in this crazy business. Everyone is out there for themselves and to actually have another person to come into a common ground together and to be able to sincerely appreciate their fans for all their efforts together, that is major.

I don’t know how they end up taking photo with just one trophy when each of them receive one. Maybe on the instruction of the photographer or whatever. Regardless of that, they still do it together, and addressed their fans as one unit. 

HB himself seems like even he cannot believe the immense support he garnered for the award - even as the award is already in his hand. Even when he occasionally goes online and monitor his fans’ responses. Even when he already knows.

And with that, they earn my respect. 

Keep calm and carry on, you both.

• Like 17
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I will just bring this part up from your post with a simple reason. Umm didn't you see how beautiful she looked in that dress ;) enough said :lol:

Yes! I was so busy writing my response to BinJin's interaction last night I forgot to write my thoughts on the Baeksang results! I'll take this opportunity to write my thoughts.

I'll make it short: 

Damn, Yejin was smoking hot and just drop dead gorgeous! I was worried the dress would be too plain but she totally rocked it! The dress really helped her show off her ahem assets lol My only complaint is she would've benefited more with maybe a bracelet or some rings (but then people might speculate if she's wearing a wedding ring). Her earrings were wonderful. As for HB, he's handsome as always. His navy blue suit complemented her gold-bronze color really well! The only thing I wish was his stylist noticed and fixed his crooked bowtie haha. 

I wasn't expecting at all that HB, Yejin, Park Ji Eun, Director Lee, or CLOY to win. Okay, maybe HB a little, and I was disappointed he lost. But KNH really deserved it so oh well. I knew Kim Hee Ae was going to bag the Best Actress. Just a gut feeling. Plus Yejin had won Baeksang Best TV Actress before so I'm not that hurt over her losing.

I wasn't sad CLOY didn't win the writing, directing, or drama award. I did watch WOTM and other dramas and yes, they were really good. CLOY is great and my favorite drama, but I gotta say the show employs a lot of dated SK drama tropes. NK-SK politics aside, I personally think Korean audiences have moved away from these SK drama tropes over the past years and demand to see more realistic dramas, such as WOTM, WTCB, or Stove League, as opposed to international audience who still prefer a fantasy or fairy-tale like element to SK dramas. This is also why I'm trying not to compare too much the current Baeksang to the Baeksang of 4 or 6 years ago, when JJH or DOTS won Daesang. 

But I admit I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED that Yejin didn't win Daesang. That was the only award I was rooting for her to win. It's her 20th anniversary and she's contributed so much to both film and television. JJH, like Yejin, had also worked mainly in film but her Daesang was for TV. So the awards show did leave a little bitter aftertaste in my mouth, but WTCB deserves it too. Maybe Yejin can win Daesang for film one day. 

• Like 13

I woke up with a heavy heart from yesterday's Baeksang snubbing and robbing the best drama I have ever watched of major awards. But I suppose they were just being too careful because CLOY's plot is quite political and it's a very sensitive issue in Korea,, no matter how the drama downplayed or romanticized it. I just thought SYJ is so deserving of the best actress award for jer role (I have no issue with KNH winning the best actor award cos he really effectively portrayed his role in WTCB. I was rooting for HB, versatility wise, but I knew it was a tight competition with KNH and PSJ both nailing their roles too in their respective dramas.) I just ate a half gallon of my comfort food Cadbury vanilla ice cream for breakfast to de-stress and I am on a sugar high right now while typing this. Sad to see that the most recent pages of this forum have made this fangirling haven a war zone. It makes me want to eat more ice cream and I have already gained 10 kilos for staying at home during this pandemic, so can we all be nice and cheerful?

Anyway, I hope that CLOY or 사라의불시착, and its actors, director and writer get recognize in international awards like The Emmys. They so deserve it. Not sure how we, fans, can make it happen but I think the drama has also gained popularity in the US so let's keep our fingers crossed. I think the storyline of CLOY is too big for local award giving bodies like Baeksang. It is still a taboo in conservative SK, and would surely affect on their decision to recognize the drama and the people behind and in it, no matter how great they are. 

So, if you are from the North America and you are a solid BINJIN and or CLOY fan, this is your opportunity to help CLOY get noticed in The Emmys in your small little way, espcially if you are in a right position to do so. 화이팅! ♡♡♡

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

A lot of good photos yesterday but this one is my most favorite. Because we knew, HB was staring at the monitor where SYJ was being focused. :wub:

I like it..binjin's shipper like a detective :thumbsup:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, BinJin_Netherlands said:

I don't even think ''close friends'' act so cold as Hyun Bin did today. What do you guys think ? :( I'm afraid it didn't work out between them or that Hyun Bin is in love with someone else :( 

Please take a reading course from page 1 for your better understanding of BINJIN nature.. If you're lazy, i couldn't help you. though you need a better insight for your mind and heart immunity. a different way perspective from others could be means that you don't know much about the nature of those two beautiful people.

I respect your BINJIN username

I hope after reading route you don't drowned anymore and start learn for swim.

so, when we're arrive at the dock, you're not too late at the party 

• Like 12

10 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Give them the benefit of the doubt, respect them enough to allow them to do their jobs, and give them reason to WANT to share the good news with the world instead of scaring them off into thinking that their privacy will never be respected and their reputations will be tarnished with the silent whispers. Draw them out using love and understanding instead of backing them out into a corner and forcing them to hide out of self-preservation for a relationship (whatever it may mean to them) that they clearly both really value due to circulating negativity or unjust scrutiny. If you value them as individuals and as the couple you ship; then please respect them enough to allow them the space and breathing room to do what’s best for their relationship and their personal lives. They are human just like us and deserve that respect.

Amen to that! Sometimes we forget that they are people. If we Take away all that glitz and glamor around them we will realized they are just like the rest of us. They might have put themselves in the limelight, but it doesn’t give us leverage the to use them. We have to stop putting them in a pedestal where they can’t move and breathe it will suffocate and burn them. Let them be!

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Hello! I've been a silent reader in this forum. Since many of BinJin fans had been disappointed towards their action yesterday, all I can say is they acted pretty normal. There are a lot of cameras. I think some of us are disappointed because we've expected so much more. This is a awards night not a promotion of their show or their love. They've been scrutinized since their grocery shopping photos. I think their actions are guarded. They are mature individuals. We actually don't know what happened during commercial breaks or after the show. I think HB and SYJ wants to be known thru their hardwork not their personal lives. We should just be happy because they attended the show and want to thank their millions of fans around the world.

SK is a conservative country. And dating scandal is not a very welcome issue to them. We might never know what's the real score between the two. But let's respect their decision. I don't want them to be pressured to get married for the sake of the happiness of their fans. I want them to get married because they are really in love. (honestly, i can see love in their eyes and there's no doubt they still have the sparks in their eyes last night) Actually, the more they are awkward and hiding their relationship, the more it shows.

Fellow shippers, calm your heart. Let's just be happy for them. And continue to support them in a relationship or not. Love love love! Mahal ko sila.

• Like 12
  • Love 12

20 minutes ago, HBYJ2020 said:

Also, didn't you observe the real couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee? In an interview, Rain was asked why isn't he talking about his wife, he said he doesn't like to mix personal and work. Im not even sure if they often seen together. And i bliv that's the kind of person yejin is. So yes... I think they are still together. In good terms. I won't have expectations but i don't however doubt that they are really close, and there's something between them. 

Exactly. I've checked out other SK celebrity couples in the past. Even married celeb couples. Its not really in their nature to show affection especially on big events where they knew a lot of media were present.

They're behavior yesterday was similar to CLOY presscon, Lots of cameras so they tried their best to act as if they're not that close.

But again, the smirks, shared laughs, the stealing glances just proved to me that NAHH its just their ploy. AS USUAL lols

• Like 12
  • Love 5