[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, mikmac said:

Hello and sorry to butt in, but could you let me know please if I have to go to tiktok for this red carpet or to vLive.  Thank you from Southern Ontario.

Exclusive red carpet coverage and backstage interviews will be streamed on TikTok starting at 3:30PM KST while the Awards show will be streamed on JTBC PLUS (Vlive) starting at 5PM KST.

Please make sure you're folliwing Tik Tok K-ent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@lovebirds oh I haven't seen that pic! OMG! Yea I noticed he was there before when she was there for 43rd Baeksang! They both won in 2007. The same Baeksang that HB didn't attend? - like he was nominated lol. Please work together in the future. I noticed he invited Gong Hyo Jin to the Parasite team's Oscar Party. Anyways, so close! They can both be in his upcoming musical in the works - if that is still what he is working on / where they don't need to sing :joy:

@ElectricHearts

It was not a Baeksang, it was Asia-Pacific Producer's Network (APN) Awards in 2010, where YJ won Award for Figure in Asian Film. 

YJ said in an interview that she would like to act in a musical movie (she has not yet done sny so far) and she can dance pretty well too.

It was GHJ’s costar in When The Camellia Bloom who invited her to the party. However GHJ & Lee Ha Nee (The Fiery Priest) unfortunately got criticized by K-Netizens for posting photos with Parasite Crew at the Oscar party on IG. They meant that the two female actresses were not part of the Parasite Crew, so they should have not “showed off” on their IG. LHN had to appologize & remove her IG photos.

I think, K-Industry is pretty conservative & strict, so we can understand why BinJin needs to protect their privacy. 

The article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-hanee-gong-hyo-jin-parasite-oscar-after-party/

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@lovebirds I brought up 2007 Baeksang as The Host won that year for Best Film when SYJ won Best Actress for Alone For Love, HB nominated for Best Actor for Snow Queen. I just assumed Bong Joon Ho was there but maybe he wasn't there either. I don't know the details about that party. I just remember seeing their pic and seeing the article that he mentioned he had invited them as they were in USA at the time. 

Poor Binnie LOL. 

@Felizak@t thanks! now I am set up properly for red carpet. Time for a nap again lol

Cries again while watching this scene 

reasons they deserve to win  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

But if they are living together they obviously are isolating together so they should be able to walk the red carpet together. Here's hoping. 

I soooooooo want this to be true. I imagine they would much rather be together and have each other's support at a big event like this, just like they seemed so very happy to have each other during CLOY. But that might be "saying something" more than they want to say, right? Just costars or "good friends" don't show up, walk and sit together, right? Honestly, how can they stay separate at an event that they are both at?!!! Ugghhh!!!!! I could not do that! I'd want to be with my sweetie!!!!! Especially because my jealous heart would be so, "We are walking in TOGETHER and putting to rest that dumb two weeks ago rumor, Binssi! Hold my hand." That's me though. This late in the dating, love match, coworker, friendship, pretend for professionalism game, I could not be apart from my love and pretending anymore. I wouldn't SAY anything to reporters, but I would allow us to be together because we want to be together. What will they do??????? Tough situation, I think.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Exclusive red carpet coverage and backstage interviews will be streamed on TikTok starting at 3:30PM KST while the Awards show will be streamed on JTBC PLUS (Vlive) starting at 5PM KST.

Please make sure you're folliwing Tik Tok K-ent. 

Thank you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

Anyone know who the guy she’s holding on to is? 

Also, in the KakaoTalk vid, why is it a big deal that they both said Channel 20? I don’t understand how Korean TV works. I mean here in the US two people watching a show on the same channel is not a big deal, whether cable or not since millions have the same access to these same channels. Maybe it’s different in SK? 

I have no idea who the guy is, or that he's her Taiwanese co-star (thanks for the info @sy_glad)... but what i'm seeing there is the lucky bast*rd who won life's lottery to hold in his arms, ogle and drool over her up close like that hahaha. HB better bring it tonight though. He's a naturally devastatingly handsome man, please devastate me, er i mean, Yejinshiii!!! :w00t:

i also don't get the fuss about channel 20... i do recall it's the channel Seri told Capt Ri which she wanted to watch while in the hospital. And i assume it's the actual channel of Netflix/network that produced CLOY? But for some reason ppl think it's a sign they have the same TV set and cable provider (every cable company have its own channel settings)... ergo they must be hanging out together often to netflix and chill...

• LOL 9

40 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@mikmok red carpet is TikTok and vlive is for the award show. Unless there is more red carpet on vlive too. Can anyone confirm about that? Then I know how to prep too LOL

Time to take another "power nap"

Maybe they saw the complaints j/k LOL

you prolly meant to reply to me, just wanted to say thanks.

5 hours ago, charray said:

@ktp-syj I checked MeWatch app today but could not find Baeksang on any of the channels or programs. Where do I go to in MeWatch to watch the Baeksang? 

@charray once you open the app, tap the 3 horizontal lines on top left corner which is the menu, then choose Live TV. Then go to bottom part Live2 is only for Baeksang Awards streaming and starts at 3:50pm SGT. 

Hope this helps

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

They meant that the two female actresses were not part of the Parasite Crew, so they should have not “showed off” on IG. LHN had to appologize & removed her IG photos.

I think, K-Industry is pretty conservative & strict, so we can understand why BinJin needs to protect their privacy. 

The article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-hanee-gong-hyo-jin-parasite-oscar-after-party/

Apologized for partying at the Oscars with Parasite cast?! Wow that's a bit much, but also gives us a glimpse of K-ent strictness on conduct and privacy standards

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

@gloriousCh33se Maybe they'll change the gown now. :) I really want her in immaculate white and Bin-ssi in black tuxedo. :wub:

I wonder if they took down the pics bec Naver pre-empted/spoiled Yejin's reveal of her gown, or does this mean the post was false and that she's wearing a completely different one? 

i agree with most of the comments, Yejinshi will look beautiful whatever she wears, heck she can wear a trash bag and still rock it. But i think they are aware all eyes would be on her esp she's been away from public eye since CLOY worldwide success, and she always wows during awards season. Depending on her mood of course, but my greedy mind thinks she'd want to slay tonight esp if Daesang is on the table for her. Not putting undue pressure but Parasite will be the runaway winner for film and as such, fashion standard for tonight would be probably Oscars level too even if the celebration itself would be tempered and no fans allowed in the venue (but virtual audience is wider than ever).

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

We are rooting for you! Whatever the results will be later, we are already proud of all your work. CLoY esp our OTP dropped a Starks' Jericho bomb like effect to the world thus forming this BINJIN Nation. Proud first time passenger of a SHIP here! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 17

Some of you guys are so luckyyyy .I envy you for managing to free your schedules before Baeksang.I don't think I will be able to watch it live today and have fun with all the discussions..:bawling:..I was supposed to be working on my presentation this week but as you know, all the tiktok mess and anxiety due to the gaps in voting , frequently visiting this forum to read such lovely posts...took a toll on me. I couldn't finish my work on time and had to request to postpone my slot today citing health reasons.(it's a lie!!) .:tears::tears:  ..So yeah I will be stuck there waiting for my turn meanwhile modifying my ppt slides .However  will try my best to sneak out some time to remain updated..If only I had finished my work earlier then I would've been done with all the presentation before the event..

Anyways all the best to CLOY...hope it sweeps big and we get lots of Binjin crumbs. I too don't think they will be that obvious but seeing them together dressed elegantly will cleanse our eyes.

Off to work now..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

i agree with most of the comments, Yejinshi will look beautiful whatever she wears, heck she can wear a trash bag and still rock it. But i think they are aware all eyes would be on her esp she's been away from public eye since CLOY worldwide

Yes!! Never forget, this was the last time we saw of our BinJin together

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

I wonder if they took down the pics bec Naver pre-empted/spoiled Yejin's reveal of her gown, or does this mean the post was false and that she's wearing a completely different one? 

i agree with most of the comments, Yejinshi will look beautiful whatever she wears, heck she can wear a trash bag and still rock it.

@SHpectator :joy: That rocking a trash bag. Hell, that's true!

I think most celebrities has several outfits to choose from. We haven't confirmed if that gown was the primary choice. We just got into a frenzy coz of the blazer which wasn't listed in our delulu (we wanted someone else's jacket to be on her shoulders). :joy: I still want her in white or offwhite then Mr. Kim in black tuxedo. ;) Just like what we've seen before. Even with their cars (Bin-ssi black, Yejin-ssi white)! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Some of you guys are so luckyyyy .I envy you for managing to free your schedules before Baeksang.I don't think I will be able to watch it live today and have fun with all the discussions..:bawling:..I was supposed to be working on my presentation this week but as you know, all the tiktok mess and anxiety due to the gaps in voting , frequently visiting this forum to read such lovely posts...took a toll on me. I couldn't finish my work on time and had to request to postpone my slot today citing health reasons.(it's a lie!!) .:tears::tears:  ..So yeah I will be stuck there waiting for my turn meanwhile modifying my ppt .However  will try my best to sneak out some time to remain updated..If only I would've finished my work earlier then I would've been done with all the presentation before the event..

Anyways all the best to CLOY...hope it sweeps big and we get lots of Binjin crumbs. I too don't think they will be that obvious but seeing them together dressed elegantly will cleanse our eyes.

Off to work now..:sweatingbullets:

Don't worry chingu. I will be following the crumbs, too. I'll be on a 3 hour meeting which will start around 2pm KST. If they extend it, I will believe whoever set the meeting is an anti-shipper. :joy: Everyone here will keep us posted. Turn on all gadgets! Good luck on your presentation!

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1