[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Wonder who the MCs are going to pick on lol. Don't they normally pick on people? I had seen some past clips but can't remember if it was also Baeksang Lol So many of their friends and co stars are attending. So should be a fun night regardless. Also it will be interesting watching live and not knowing what's being said ^_^ Hope they get to interact with Bong Joon-Ho. That's what I want the most lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Since even during TN 2018 year, they were already talking about her 20th anniversary coming up. 

Found her agency's response interesting too. As for my guess why they were very much aware back then of the upcoming 20th anniversary of SYJ's acting career, it might be because they had just passed 20yrs since MS Team CEO discovered SYJ (in her junior year at high school if I remember correctly). And the 20th anniversary of her 1st CF (the one with Kim Hye-soo) was coming up in 2019.

Anyone else nervous/anxious for SYJ and HB later? Regardless of what their true status may be, they must be mentally bracing themselves for all sorts of possibilities later today. Let's try to be ready to accept whatever they can show us later and show them love. But to the cameramen, please please be good to us shippers.

Also, happy 800 pages in advance :D

• Like 4

Regarding the dress for the award ceremony I bet she will not wear anything too revealing like in the past, no boobs or shoulders out for display, i think she will be more modest... And if she really does come covered from head to toe to me that means that they are in some kind of relationship because ever since that interview in little black dress when he hinted to cover her legs, she's been dressing more modestly. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Also, in the KakaoTalk vid, why is it a big deal that they both said Channel 20? I don’t understand how Korean TV works. I mean here in the US two people watching a show on the same channel is not a big deal, whether cable or not since millions have the same access to these same channels. Maybe it’s different in SK? 

It has more to do with the way they answered it or the way they interacted when they gave out their answer. If I recall it correctly, the video clip shows HB looking at her as though to confirm if "20" was correct.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Meli said:

because ever since that interview in little black dress when he hinted to cover her legs, she's been dressing more modestly. 

I don’t think so.

This is what she wore after that hints.

The last dress is also a backless one.

Wearing a revealing dress does not mean that she does not love him (we assume that they are in a relationship). It’s just her preference, her style. 

For me, SYJ is still SYJ before or after she met HB.

f5d2ddb8bab9fa8fcf7f360b41cd3303.jpg&key

88471513_673011780108783_580895582690930

DqQvTgxX0AAEcAN.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

Also, in the KakaoTalk vid, why is it a big deal that they both said Channel 20? I don’t understand how Korean TV works. I mean here in the US two people watching a show on the same channel is not a big deal, whether cable or not since millions have the same access to these same channels. Maybe it’s different in SK? 

I love how she ended up being close with Bolin Chen in the movie! He is Taiwenese. So he had to speak Chinese and Korean. About Channel 20, I think it has to do with the fact Binnie looked at Jinnie as they both said Channel 20 like he was trying to double check if he was giving the right answer. Hence why the MC said oh you using the same operator? It is because Binnie has been on tvn before with MOTA, so he should already know the channels tvn is on. Somehow he doesn't know the channel his TV operator has? Yea lol. The Channel 20 moment in CLOY I didn't take it to be related to BinJin like some people did. Normally tvn gets a shout out in their shows. So it is common to say Channel 20 or something in the show. Like how their sponsors are clearly Subway and Olive BBQ lol Those sponsors happen a lot in kdrama shows too ;)

Honestly, the only thing I am "worried" about come Baeksang show is Binnie's reaction LOL! If the MCs decide to tease him again like last year with those close ups, I don't know how he is going to react this time. I guess Jinnie can come and save him or she will laugh at him instead lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

59 minutes ago, Meli said:

Regarding the dress for the award ceremony I bet she will not wear anything too revealing like in the past, no boobs or shoulders out for display, i think she will be more modest... And if she really does come covered from head to toe to me that means that they are in some kind of relationship because ever since that interview in little black dress when he hinted to cover her legs, she's been dressing more modestly. 

Yes she is known to not wear too much revealing clothes lately. This is even before 2018.. HB has said it doesn't matter what clothes she wears as long as she has a handsome guy next to him. He will make her more beautiful ;) He was just being a gentleman reminding her to cover her legs as fans are known to take inappropriate pictures sometimes. So that is why I don't expect her to show much cleavage or anything. If she does decide to show some and be a bit backless, it is because it is still a classy dress to her! I don't think he cares what she wears like you think he does lol. Her preference is casual clothes  :lol: Anyways, looking forward to see what she wears. She always looks amazing in everything!

Edited by ElectricHearts
post updated now. I had more to write than I thought lol
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

51 minutes ago, Meli said:

She’s a very independent woman. She doesn’t need a man to tell her how to dress. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

It’s the way they acted. They communicated . Words with action, action with words. If you know what I meant:).

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@BinJin2020 she tends to follow her co stars on instagram. Not sure if they still keep in touch. He was even in  a movie with HB's SeGa co star and friend Ha Ji Won. HB attended that premiere. It was Bolin's movie after their movie Bad Guys Always Die. Hmm now I wonder if she saw the movie too. Things I wonder from their past  ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

am new, just want to ask what time could be here in vancouver the time they will start Baeksang red carpet in south korea  - 3.30 pm? time here now is 3.00pm

Edited by golding
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, golding said:

am new, just want to ask what time could be her in vancouver the time in south korea  of around their 3.30 pm..time here now is 3.00pm

Hello fellow Canadian! I am originally from Vancouver but live in Toronto now. It will be 1:30am EST for me. So 10:30pm PST for you for red carpet. Show time is at 1AM PST for you! (I think I did the math correct LOL)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Hope they get to interact with Bong Joon-Ho. That's what I want the most lol 

It would be great if they could work with Bong Joon Ho in a project.
YJ met him before at APN Awards 

7184_10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

46 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Hello fellow Canadian! I am originally from Vancouver but live in Toronto now. It will be 1:30am EST for me. So 10:30pm PST for you for red carpet. Show time is at 1AM PST for you! (I think I did the math correct LOL)

THANK you dear..appreciate it well....as everybody's desire, hope the two stars will be sitting together..

• Love 1

@lovebirds oh I haven't seen that pic! OMG! Yea I noticed he was there before when she was there for 43rd Baeksang! They both won in 2007. The same Baeksang that HB didn't attend? - like he was nominated lol. Please work together in the future. I noticed he invited Gong Hyo Jin to the Parasite team's Oscar Party. Anyways, so close! They can both be in his upcoming musical in the works - if that is still what he is working on / where they don't need to sing :joy:

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Hello and sorry to butt in, but could you let me know please if I have to go to tiktok for this red carpet or to vLive.  Thank you from Southern Ontario.

• Love 1