[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

He clearly doesn't care if she wears a long or short dress what she decides to wear is up to her. Why are we still going about analyzing his nice simple gentleman act back in 2018 TN promotional period lol. Any guy who is a gentleman would do that! Plus they were in front of a huge crowd of fans with lots of cameras. Any kind of fashion mishap would have easily been taken through a photo or video from a fan!!! 

Anyways I'm trying to get more rest before red carpet time but I must say I never tried to get so much sleep before. My Spotify playlist of my kdrama osts songs I put together has been on repeat the entire day :D

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

On 6/4/2020 at 3:56 PM, lovebirds said:

It would be great if they could work with Bong Joon Ho in a project.
YJ met him before at APN Awards 

OMGGGGH

YES PLEASE BINJIN IN A NOON JOON HO MOVIE IS MY DREAM COME TRUE 

is he on Twitter or insta where we can req him politely to consider binjin

• Like 5

@Abanti Farook he is not I have been tweeting about it a lot. Hoping that someone sees it LOL. However, knowing they are so close to talking to Bong Joon-Ho is killing me! Like two of CLOY actors were on Parasite. Now they have mutual friends who know him. Not to mention the fact SYJ has met him before. Yup I just want my BJH moment with BinJin please. Like pic or something!! More than just the winner circle pic lol. Crash Landing With You meets Parasite!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, charray said:

Something on Binjin on Korean media today. Probably about them winning Baeksang Popularity awards. 
https://www.insight.co.kr/news/287282

i like the introducing words even by google translate 

"Just by being attached, it is now possible to meet the two people that sweet kemi exploded"

like not just us, even the media know everyone miss them. a lovey dovey stare and pink bubble around them so heart flutter :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

I don’t think HB minds when she wears short dresses (he shouldn’t anyway). The interview in which he seemed to ask her to be careful about her dress, it was because the dress was cut right in the middle so if she didn’t sit down carefully, there could have been a mishap. That’s much different than forbidding her from wearing such clothes (which would be ridiculous IMO)

I think so, too @cloyfanWhat kind of a man, especially a best friend, would like to see snaps of his ladyfriend's "crown jewel" taken and posted on the world wide web? 

One more hour, better test my TikTok as well. Happy viewing everyone!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Interesting that it says

"Expectations are raised about what the next generation two shots Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin will face in about 4 months"

:lol: 

the drought of them are so real.. :lol: 

leave us delulu and create speculation 4 month. some shipper even turn into a novelist for their fan fiction, a poetry writer, a detective, a youtube content creator, a long deprive sleep with panda eye, a psychoanalist of all their gesture

what else?  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

what else?  :wub:

We are drawn into K-drama, k-entertainment, everything Korean - foods, drinks, expressions, language, culture, etc. Honestly, I owe it to them whatever I know about Korea, North and South. We've become researchers, technology adopters and champions. We also became updated with BinJin current events. Some of us even become shamans :grin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

@ElectricHearts i even thought the articles refer to the majority of south korean who openly give the support of their open-secret relationship. Regarding the high ratings and worldwide popularity of CLOY, the love of CLOY and our couple is undeniable. :wub:

21 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was like are they lurking here or is everyone a BinJin shipper that are writing these articles ^_^

Haha.. i belief your guts on this. Your brain really work hard for couple of months, salute for your dedication, hope you get your relax time and better sleep after Baeksang.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hope they arrive like mid way through red carpet and not wait till the end ^_^

What I've read here there wasn't even any negative news even when those rumors came out while they were filming. 

(I've 3 glasses of water. Hope that's enough lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Today will be the day right? Some are telling major plot twist she gonna walk with Hae In (I hope that jus a dream because I wanna see daddy beside her. Jaebal:ph34r:)

I wanna see her backless dress and walk with daddy and also act lovey dovey

But, I'm sleepy right now, in the middle of the day goshh.

I need something to eat so that I won't miss the show that will start 30 minutes from now  

• Love 1

3 hours ago, charray said:

I have applied for leave today so I can watch and post without any interruption. Haha...:D can’t believe I am taking leave for this.

Me, still work from home but can’t work anymore, I also didn’t accompany my daughter going to school and ask our helper to go with her :joy:

I am staring at tiktok app for any notif of live updates and also checking MeWatch app just to see i don’t miss out any, i look like freaking crazy lunatic at the moment,  i am literally like Yoon Seri waiting for Jeong Hyeok to arrive home from Pyongyang! Crap!!! For the love of BinJin, my heart beats really fast, maybe i also need blood thinner! my aspirin and blood pressure monitor are next to me incase :lol:

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13

20 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

We are drawn into K-drama, k-entertainment, everything Korean - foods, drinks, expressions, language, culture, etc. Honestly, I owe it to them whatever I know about Korea, North and South. We've become researchers, technology adopters and champions. We also became updated with BinJin current events. Some of us even become shamans :grin:

BINJIN shippers are Jjang!! :glasses:

8 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Hope they arrive like mid way through red carpet and not wait till the end ^_^

really pray for your prediction.. so we could prepare for the main event (like drink, breath, eat, take a fast sleep, taking  a pils for upcoming heart flutter attack or suddenly blushing cheecks, feds the pets, etc)

• Like 2

Received a text from SMART (dunno how to post pic so I'd just copy the mesage) :D

#CrashLandOnBaeksang and cheer loud for our Captain, Hyun Bin w/ FREE STORIES for ALL! Get FREE EXTRA 1 GB/day of TikTok+IG+FB+Twitter when you subscribe to GIGA STORIES. Dial *123# now and choose FREE STORIES or get it on the NEW Smart App: http://onelink.to/smartapp

They sure are milking their endorsement with HB. Hahaha. But also very supportive for HB's nomination in Baeksang. Lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1