[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Ok folks!! again don’t over anaylize! 

Just do this tiktok madness for fun! Coz somehow in a funny way, i’m indeed having fun.  

And i think switching acc on TIKTOK is my new skill :w00t:

Should add it on my CV

If my coleagues  know what i’m doing during this quarantine, i will die! 

If those tinder guys knows what i’m doing during this quArantine, i will die.

#binjinforever

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

I get why everyone is trying to vote like crazy on TikTok for popularity award. Like they want BinJin on stage accepting the award. I just feel like popularity award is not going to be important to either of them. They know they are loved by many fans and have an even bigger fanbase now thanks to CLOY. At the end of the day, they are actors. So the acting awards will mean more to them. Also to HB as it seems like  he was very critical of himself of his acting (not being able to have time to rehearse some of the scenes more and talk about them more because of the tight filming schedule abroad) and wanted to know how his acting would be perceived and what the audience reaction would be to the drama. So I know now they are both happy with the outcome as neither of them would realized the show would be loved internationally and keep continue to breaking records and news. So yes the two coincidental articles were a nice summary of what CLOY reaction has been like for both of them. 

This thread is going by fast. Are we going to be at 700+ pages before Baeksang :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

32 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I already said this happened once in SYJ's case. She won the best actress prize but popularity award went to Han Ye Seul.At the end of the day we can only make sure that they have atleast one trophy in their possession by voting and rest lies at the hands of Judges.

Interesting, Never know about such rule. Since popularity vote counts are open, we will know for sure if Bin jin is leading when voting closes. So if they lead the votes but didn't get the popularity award  but the runner up got it that night, does it mean they would have gotten the best actor, actress award? 

• Like 1

@eLizza

Thank you for the useful information. 

In Son Ye Jin's case from Alone In Love drama. She could only win The Best Actress Award not both (Best Actress + Popularity Award) even though she also won the most popularity votes. 

This means an actor/ actress can only win either Best Actor/ Actress or Popularity Award.

In a special case like Son Ye Jin, who won both Best Actress Award and Popularity votes in 2010, then the Baeksang panel handed the Popularity Award to another actress to make everyone happy. 

Baeksang is such a generous panel 

"I don't think they will jeopardize with the best actor/actress award if Binjin are truly deserving amongst other nominees. Popularity award is still a notch below the best actor award so why will they give it more importance.

So for example even if they get max votes for popularity,the organisers could simply choose to give it to some other candidate given that binjin wins in best actor/actress category. I already said this happened once in SYJ's case. She won the best actress prize but popularity award went to Han Ye Seul.At the end of the day we can only make sure that they have at least one trophy in their possession by voting and rest lies at the hands of Judges"

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

i'm hoping they do a cheeky move in making the poll results hidden on the last day so then people wouldn't know who has won until the ceremony. Then people won't fuss over whether the popularity award gets handed down to the runner up, if they were to also win the best actor/actress/daesang award.

*It's interesting how they only include the nominees and not other popular actors/actresses who might not have been nominated. just an observation :)

Edited by Chowchow
something extra to add
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I get why everyone is trying to vote like crazy on TikTok for popularity award. Like they want BinJin on stage accepting the award. I just feel like popularity award is not going to be important to either of them. They know they are loved by many fans and have an even bigger fanbase now thanks to CLOY. At the end of the day, they are actors. So the acting awards will mean more to them. Also to HB as it seems like  he was very critical of himself of his acting (not being able to have time to rehearse some of the scenes more and talk about them more because of the tight filming schedule abroad) and wanted to know how his acting would be perceived and what the audience reaction would be to the drama. So I know now they are both happy with the outcome as neither of them would realized the show would be loved internationally and keep continue to breaking records and news. So yes the two coincidental articles were a nice summary of what CLOY reaction has been like for both of them. 

This thread is going by fast. Are we going to be at 700+ pages before Baeksang :lol:

Question: If they win the popularity award, does that mean they will not win other awards?' I don't know how it works hence I am asking. I have not seen an actor in the past Baeksang awards who received two awards in one goal. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, pariss said:

@eLizza

Thank you for the useful information. 

In Son Ye Jin's case from Alone In Love drama. She could only win The Best Actress Award not both (Best Actress + Popularity Award) even though she also won the most popularity votes. 

This means an actor/ actress can only win either Best Actor/ Actress or Popularity Award.

In a special case like Son Ye Jin, who won both Best Actress Award and Popularity votes in 2010, then the Baeksang panel will hande the Popularity Award to another actress to make everyone happy. 

Baeksang is such a generous panel 

"I don't think they will jeopardize with the best actor/actress award if Binjin are truly deserving amongst other nominees. Popularity award is still a notch below the best actor award so why will they give it more importance.

So for example even if they get max votes for popularity,the organisers could simply choose to give it to some other candidate given that binjin wins in best actor/actress category. I already said this happened once in SYJ's case. She won the best actress prize but popularity award went to Han Ye Seul.At the end of the day we can only make sure that they have at least one trophy in their possession by voting and rest lies at the hands of Judges"

Read this late. Thank you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

55 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

WOW!! Binjin is leading the votes now!!   :love:

I just got info we got some help from SUZY’s fans.

They vote for SYJ as well, that is why SYJ lead now! 

omo!! This whole korean wave is new to me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

from die hard fans of bong joon ho and song kang ho,  i turned into kdrama maniac!

I sacrifice park Seo joon And I don’t even vote for Song kang ho! I do this Only for Bin-ssi. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

But they got oscar already, anyway.  Four! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, pariss said:

Spoiler

Well it is better not to generalise cause the reason behind handing the popularity award to another actress was not mentioned. We just assumed that maybe they wanted two different actresses to win.And it was kind of an exception at that time in 2007 . ..

However in recent years winners are decided according to the number of votes .

PS: Yoona won both best New actress and popularity award in 2009. So I think it won't be a big deal if someone gets the dual award.

Omgg..The loopholes in Tiktok is killing me ..:joy:.. Shouldn't trust this app again... But anyways it is for our benifit only.

Wowww..our OTP is leading..I have just voted in their favour for the second day.

Now HB-SYJ should be following the motto:

#InBinjinshipperswetrust

#InCLOYfandomwetrust

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Question: If they win the popularity award, does that mean they will not win other awards?' I don't know how it works hence I am asking. I have not seen an actor in the past Baeksang awards who received two awards in one goal. Thanks.

Yea I have noticed by looking through all the past winners. Baeksang is very fair in making sure there are different winners in different categories. So the popular award winners are never the best actress/best actor winners. So it's not like the Oscars where there can be a clear sweep on just one show/movie. If a show wins best drama, it doesn't win daesang but it can win best screenplay or the daesang can go to the actor/screen writer instead. That is also why I am a bit curious as to see who they choose for the winners in the end. I slowly started watching other shows nominated. So I have been comparing the other nominated actors acting with BinJin/CLOY.  

Last year Sky Castle won:

I think that was one of the kdrama shows recently that took most wins. When Goblin was nominated, it only took Daesang for the writer and best actor for Gong Yoo. When Descendants of the Sun was nominated, it only took home both of the popular actor awards and Daesang. I still think BinJin and CLOY deserve more wins than what happened at 2016 awards.

I feel like BinJin brought out the best in each other's acting and created something new. So they deserve if not both acting awards or even the daeksang. I can't even watch other kdramas the same now because I am comparing the actors' chemistry and it is nothing like BinJin.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea I have noticed by looking through all the past winners. Baeksang is very fair in making sure there are different winners in different categories. So the popular award winners are never the best actress/best actor winners. So it's not like the Oscars where there can be a clear sweep on just one show/movie. If a show wins best drama, it doesn't win daesang but it can win best screenplay or the daesang can go to the actor/screen writer instead. That is also why I am a bit curious as to see who they choose for the winners in the end. I slowly started watching other shows nominated. So I have been comparing the other nominated actors acting with BinJin/CLOY.  

Last year Sky Castle won:

I think that was one of the kdrama shows recently that took most wins. When Goblin was nominated, it only took Daesang for the writer and best actor for Gong Yoo. When Descendants of the Sun was nominated, it only took home both of the popular actor awards and Daesang. I still think BinJin and CLOY deserve more wins than what happened at 2016 awards.

I feel like BinJin brought out the best in each other's acting and created something new. So they deserve if not both acting awards or even the daeksang. I can't even watch other kdramas the same now because I am comparing the actors' chemistry and it is nothing like BinJin.

I Googled it and Baeksang only gave popularity award to actors in Descendants of the Sun. They won the Daesang from a tv network award. So yeah, from the looks of it, Baeksang only gives one award per person. I hope CLOy gets the Daesang.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

I Googled it and Baeksang only gave popularity award to actors in Descendants of the Sun. They won the Daesang from a tv network award. So yeah, from the looks of it, Baeksang only gives one award per person. I hope CLOy gets the Daesang.

that’s sad. BINJIN deserve best actor/actress. If they win popularity award, I am rooting for CLOY’s daesang. But who knows, miracles happen. They might make history. Fighting!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

IU is getting votes from anti-YJ.
They has announced the anti-campaign on Twitter.

YJ was leading yesterday before the anti-campaign, but the gap is 2.000 votes now.

HB is leading with a big margin of 9.000 now: 189k vs 180k

16 minutes ago, pariss said:

I believe IU also got votes from anti-YJ.

I don't know why I could vote for HB but failed to vote for SYJ.

Does there anyone experience the same. I use iPhone!

Yes IU is getting votes from another actress' fans (not allowed to mention) I came across it on my timeline. They are hashtagging #foreverdutdut and spreading hate messages against Yejin. Hahaha this reminds me of an episode in CLOY when the ajummas turned to loons upon learning that RJH has another fiancee. So  let's vote harder! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

I replay this too much lol. Also I noticed how SYJ hand kept going up and down HB arm when they were posing for pics. At one point, it was belong his elbow - not too far from his hand, so she had she shift her hand back up :lol: Anyways, love their little details lol

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Should we adjust our strategy? HB is leading OSW by a big margin and SYJ is losing ground so it is more critical to increase the votes for SYJ as HB position is quite safe. I am thinking it might be better strategy to focus on creating more tiktok accounts and use them to cast votes for  SYJ all the way. The objective is to overtake IU and create a wider gap first. And if we still have time before midnight, we can go back to cast votes for HB using those accounts. 

I saw some accounts trying to garner support from other idol fans like BTS or their local country celebrities’ fans. There was a Kim Tae Ri fan from Brazil voting for HB and SYJ. It will be great if we can garner the support from all these other fans to vote for SYJ to counter the anti voting for IU.

We need to be smart in our voting strategies to maximise our time. Any other ideas?

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4