[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

45 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

No worries, Mommy Koala Bear has her legs wrapped around Daddy Eucalyptus Tree real tight. "See, I can do it!" she claimed. So we good, we good y'all (well as long as Daddy Eucalyptus Tree doesn't lose his footing again. :smirk:). 

Hey where’s the credit?:lol: I called them mama koala and daddy eucalyptus tree first! :lol:Muhahaha just kidding!  You speaketh the truth though, legs are locked in real tight so no slipping down the daddy eucalyptus tree. Slow news day I guess, so everything gets recycled. So I am with you guys, strut and ignore.

Personally I am not worried, daddy eucalyptus tree is still very much into (he got it real baaaad) mama Koala bear and its flashing like a neon sign. I remember the scene where the ducklings are low key teasing him as the “loverboy”. I wish I remember the korean slang term but basing off of the actual receipts compiled, daddy eucalyptus had already defected long ago to the whipped nation and he’s there to stay. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

10 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Guys, just a friendly reminder please be mindful about what we write in here. Lets not spread hatred, racism or any ill will toward others. This is a loving thread, we are shippers of a wonderful couple. Lets show our love, kindness and enjoy the ride. Just ignore the negative energy and that's enough. Thank you!

I totally agree with @PrettyNoona. There's no reason to bring in remarks that reflect ignorance and bigotry. I am not from China but i find remarks like "country of coronavirus" disconcerting. Fortunately there are people who don't think such remarks are ok, because it would be more worrying otherwise. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Guys, just a friendly reminder please be mindful about what we write in here. Lets not spread hatred, racism or any ill will toward others. This is a loving thread, we are shippers of a wonderful couple. Lets show our love, kindness and enjoy the ride. Just ignore the negative energy and that's enough. Thank you!

I second this. Please be reminded that rude and hateful messages are not allowed. This is part of the soompi forum rules. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

You're at it again! My poor core muscles! Ouch! :joy: I believe you 100 percent you're born ready for this. You have no mercy even to your unni. :joy:

Unni! Dang it, I'm sorry! I'm not even trying to hurt you! This wit just flows out too naturally, I can't help it! Omo! Shhh..just keep drinking the Patience Soju, it'll soothe the burn. But you better heal up soon because I've got a lot more gems up my sleeve. A doesang can only hold out for so long! 

Guys, we have receipts longer than Mr. CEO's stares. Our cart is so full, we need a second cart. So let's just keep pushing it along! I'll call for clean-up on Aisle 20. Just roll around it! We will meet BinJin at checkout soon enough! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

Hey where’s the credit?:lol: I called them mama koala and daddy eucalyptus tree first! :lol:Muhahaha just kidding!  You speaketh the truth though, legs are locked in real tight so no slipping down the daddy eucalyptus tree. Slow news day I guess, so everything gets recycled. So I am with you guys, strut and ignore.

Personally I am not worried, daddy eucalyptus tree is still very much into (he got it real baaaad) mama Koala bear and its flashing like a neon sign. I remember the scene where the ducklings are low key teasing him as the “loverboy”. I wish I remember the korean slang term but basing off of the actual receipts compiled, daddy eucalyptus had already defected long ago to the whipped nation and he’s there to stay. :blush:

Haha, omo, the credit is all yours, ma'am! I wrote a whole peer-reviewed BinJin dissertation so I know all about the copyright stuff lol. Thanks for the vortex jacket, gets chilly up in here, especially with all of these unexpected storms! I mean if it's going to keep storming this hard, I'm gonna need to whip my parachute out, purchase my Seri's Choice sportswear, and crash land in Switzerland soon. No no, not "Ireland." That was nicely done by the way! LOL, good one! Punny stuff, girl! 

Like I said, Mommy Koala Bear has already set up shop at Daddy Eucalyptus Tree's newly remodeled house. Girl's already redecorating and hanging up all of her paintings. She's a got a toothbrush and everything.  She ain't going nowhere! But Daddy Eucalyptus Tree really does need to put up that "Private Property: No Trespassing" sign up soon because we got some sneaky lurkers peeing in the pool! See Mommy Koala. that's why Daddy didn't want to string up the Christmas lights that said OBVIOUS. Too flashy! He only agreed to your Christmas Card that sent out a million copies. That was enough! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

LET'S HAVE SOME RAINBOWS!!  :wub::wub:

OMG!! Is this HB's new look for his movie BARGAINING?? His name in the movie is Daesik, a NIS agent. Does that mean HB's gonna appear at Baeksang with rugged unshaven look??

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

21 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

OMG!! Is this HB's new look for his movie BARGAINING?? His name in the movie is Daesik, a NIS agent. Does that mean HB's gonna appear at Baeksang with rugged unshaven look??

Omo omo!!! I have NEVER seen him have his beard like this! :love: Damnnn boi! Rockin' the sexy I don't need to shave quarantine look. Approved! 

But seriously though Mr. CEO-nim, if you're intending on looking this good while you stay locked away, I'm gonna need your business to reimburse me for my exploding ovaries. Need surgery STAT, sir! Pay up! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

:D I don't know what to say. Give me a moment to process the tanned skin and facial hair in a tux. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, Samsam said:

^^ Oh my. So ruggedly handsome, Bin-ssi :wub:  It’s the first time I saw him with that look. He’s still good looking just the same.  

He needs to grow his hair similar to TN look, tht combined with the light facial hair would be something.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

He needs to grow his hair similar to TN look, tht combined with the light facial hair would be something.

i’m having mixed emotions though because i’m leaning towards the clean and shaven Hyun Bin :lol: but because he is special, i have grown to accept any look on him. Haha! :lol:  His new look screams “MANLY” “Macho” :wub:

but yes, His TN look was perfect. :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Oh man, I agree that the longer TN would definitely match this rugged, sexy look even more. But I get it. Mr. CEO-nim is trying to be fiscally responsible though, he's rich but not rich enough to pay for millions of exploding ovaries all over the world. Ahjusshi's saving up for some future expenses. :wub:

But seriously though, we just saw him in the BodyLuv and BMW CF where was way paler. How did he get so tan so quickly?! More close-friend golfing? :D:phew: That tan seems odd for a quarantine period. Hmm

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Maddie

I have decided to call you out.

I know you are an anti BinJin shipper, so you even went to SYJ thread to bash her. 

You already know that HB was also close with HJW (dating rumours) when he was in a relationship with your idol and then their breakup news came after that. Matured women are HB’s taste I guess.

So stop being delulu and stay at your shipping thread and dream about your dreams there, not here. 

Jealousy is not good for your health.

@lovelyz 

Thank you for editing your post!

This thread should be for BinJin only. One of the most beautiful and compatible couples on earth!

Thank you!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 10