[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, luvlove said:

So very true! He played the character with such depth, so many layers. I thought he did a freaking great job! Stole the show, not that SYJ wasn't also great. But so many dramatic pauses in HB's portrayal, the deep thoughts, the distracted looks, the empathy he slowly pulls from the audience. I was really blown away, as well. The smoking also caught me by surprise! When Min says to Officer Ha at the end, "I really wanted to go for that drink, too" I thought, "Damn! They managed to bring so much chemistry to these roles without even spending time together. Even without CLOY, I would have been wanting to ship these two. Without even knowing why!!!!"

Let me be clear--I do not mean to imply that they did anything wrong or even realized their chemistry during filming of TN. I am simply stating that there is something about them that clicks so perfectly when they interact that it feels like finally finding the correct puzzle piece when you're doing a 1000 piece puzzle: it just locks in and works, a perfect match. It's that same exhilarating buzz of satisfaction. Idk, they are like puzzle pieces and I find their interactions to be highly satisfying to watch, like that perfect amount of ice cream with a just right bite of apple pie. 

I'm also one of those who shipped them after watching TN. Although it is not a romance movie and there was no clue that HB and SYJ characters fall for each other, but the way they look into each other eyes, and the way HB character says "I really wanted to go for that drink, too" are crazily intense. It's amazing how they can have such good chemistry in a short time working together. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Just now, queenie said:

but the way they look into each other eyes, and the way HB character says "I really wanted to go for that drink, too" are crazily intense. It's amazing how they can have such good chemistry in a short time working together. 

Because they are actors and actresses best acting with their eyes :). I also share with the views that I was really astonished and impressed by the way HB acted as a villain. It was so deep and pains and a lot more than just a bad guy. It was really bad to see him die at the end of the film :((

So happy to read all your posts here to keep this thread so exciting and lively. I guess there is happy news waiting just around the corner. Just wait and pray as Captain Ri said. Don't be discouraged by anything else, guys :)

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Break time from office works!

Omg! Have you seen the post of baeksangofficial in IG? It is like a teaser for the awards night. I got goosebumps hearing the voice of Son Ye Jin in the background. Even her voice affects me. Lol. 

Praying earnestly for CLOY and of course to see HB and SYJ together. Oh! that great view. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 14

2 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

Break time from office works!

Omg! Have you seen the post of baeksangofficial in IG? It is like a teaser for the awards night. I got goosebumps hearing the voice of Son Ye Jin in the background. Even her voice affects me. Lol. 

Praying earnestly for CLOY and of course to see HB and SYJ together. Oh! that great view. :)

yeah! Saw it! Had to learn how to embed the video though. Took me a few minutes :lol:

i’m smiling like an idiot. Hay :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Samsam said:

yeah! Saw it! Had to learn how to embed the video though. Took me a few minutes :lol:

i’m smiling like an idiot. Hay :lol:

Thank you for embedding the video. haha! I was so excited to post even without the video. 

I'm smiling too while listening to Yerin Baek's Here I am Again. But I need to finish my presentation first. haha!

• Like 5

^^^ hahahaha! :lol: Finish your presmats first then come back here. Haha :lol:

i was shaking the entire time! :lol: i thought i’ll drop my ipad. 

i love the promo. It started with Ye Jin’s voice and ended with her paragliding scene. And there are many CLOY scenes used as well.

Our shipper heart is going to burst :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 10

This baeksang teaser is giddying me up..  They know how well CLOY is anticipated (and still) by international viewers so I hope baeksang really and could persuade our BinJin to stand  on stage together (You won't regret this move Baeksang) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Omg that Baeksang teaser made me excited:w00t:..

I really want Davichi and Baek Yerin to sing their lovely pieces from CLOY with the clips from the drama playing in the background. Especially if Baek Yerin happens to sing "Here I am", imagine that switzerland paragliding kiss scene :wub:being played on the screen. I will be fawning over SYJ' expressions.:PIt was not fair cause for that scene we got to see Binjin's reaction from the back only during the wrap up party. I m eagerly waiting to see SYJ blush again infront of dozens of industry people.Let us see how HB manages to maintain a stoic expression..:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Omg that Baeksang teaser made me excited:w00t:..

I really want Davichi and Baek Yerin to sing their lovely pieces from CLOY with the clips from the drama playing in the background. Especially if Baek Yerin happens to sing "Here I am", imagine that switzerland paragliding kiss scene :wub:being played on the screen. I will be fawning over SYJ' expressions.:PIt was not fair cause for that scene we got to see Binjin's reaction from the back only during the wrap up party. I m eagerly waiting to see SYJ blush again infront of dozens of industry people.Let us see how HB manages to maintain a stoic emotion..:D

OMG YES! :wub: That scenario would be oh so perfect. And it was also dark so all we really saw was Ye Jin’s head moving from side to side, hahaha :lol:

I was thinking that IU might sing. But your idea of Bark Yerin singing their theme song is better. Eeeeeee getting excited over this. Amazing how this clip can make us all so happy and giddy. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Okay, coffee break at work. I tried to transcribe what she said in the v.o.. It's her line in the drama (based on my little knowledge in Hangul so far)

바람이 왜 부는거 같아요? 
지나가려고 부는 거에요. 
머물려고 부는게 아니고

(Not sure with my English translation/ with the help of Papago haha)

Why does the wind blow?

It's blowing to move on.

Not to stay.

ME: But I can't move on from CLOY. lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

I saw the teaser too and I have super high hopes (like 101% hopes) that YJ will attend. Is it even possible to use her voice and on that big day she doesn't even show up? I mean....what else could happen on that day that prevents her from showing up? And I know some of us speculated that HB might be busy with filming for Bargaining, but he also had time to film for so many commercials, so taking off an afternoon and evening for such a big night (that happens only once a year) like Baeksang to be there with and for his lady, I believe no way he's going to let that chance slip. 

And although we've been blessed with so much BinJin candies so far, I just feel like 2020 is really playing jokes on us as well

1. No CLOY DVDs so can't see director's cut, additional scenes/BTS so can't see more of BinJin

2. No reward vacation for CLOY team (due to Covid-19) so can't see more real-life interactions of BinJin

3. Baeksang held with no audience attending so can't have additional fancams/fanpics of BinJin --> but who knows, the reporters there might go crazy with their photography and interviewing skills to capture beautiful shots/moments of the couple too 

:bawling: 

On a different note, just found this and I can't help but laugh at HB's expression again. You 37-year-old dorky man, please never stop with those loving expressions for the lovely YJ! 

Spoiler

I really want IU to sing Give You My Heart at Baeksang, it's one of my favorites fro CLOY OST, but she's going to be there as a nominated actress, so I'm not sure if it's possible to have her there as a singer, performing a song for a drama that's nominated for Best Drama. :)) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

I know I said I will retire for the day but I still can't sleep so I went to Facebook. OMO! This forum is really well quoted. :glasses: I guess they were also posted on Insta. Congratulations, guys! It's really an exchange. We consume their candies, they consume our insights.Your thoughts has inspired a lot of shippers outside of this forum. You are keeping the fire of the BINJIN nation alive worldwide. Clap! Clap! Now, sleep please visit me now. The cat has been asleep for 2 hours. :sleeping:

Oh yes, this forum is well-quoted every where on social media - FB, Insta, Tweeter. So that's why we need to be a bit careful what we post here LOL!! Though I wish they got permission from the OP here first before posting it on social media - maybe they did via DM, I am not sure either. :D  Have a good night's sleep!

1 hour ago, queenie said:

I'm also one of those who shipped them after watching TN. Although it is not a romance movie and there was no clue that HB and SYJ characters fall for each other, but the way they look into each other eyes, and the way HB character says "I really wanted to go for that drink, too" are crazily intense. It's amazing how they can have such good chemistry in a short time working together. 

I watched TN after CLOY but I can feel their sizzling chemistry too! And they are not even acting as lovers in the movie. They just have that connection and sparks together, esp their eyes. I was really surprised as was not expecting this since they are suppose to be enemies or foes. After watching it, I can totally understand WHY they want to work together again (putting aside the romantic angle) cuz as professional actors, they were excited with each other's performance and that strong connection they had in the film. 

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

Waaaahhhh:wub: Her voice was used na voice over. Waahhhhh i think they really are going!!!

WOW!! Baeksang's official video! Super exciting! ANd they used YJ's voice!! Wonder what she said - is it from the drama or a totally new script? If new, it means she went out to record it for Baeksang??

(ADDED: Oh, just saw @ncly 's post that SYJ's VO was taken from CLOY.  Thanks for the translation!  :D)

Really really hope SYJ and HB will appear together, either on red carpet, seated next to each other or on stage. Drama gods, please answer our prayers!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

In 2005, SYJ was chosen as the representative face of South Korea in a free promotional campaign for unification of South and North Korea. 

In 2019, she and HB acted in CLOY

ps: YJ knows well how to use the power of touches in social relationships (Baeksang 2018). She has used this charisma traits many times - “A Touchy YJ”

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Watching the Baeksang trailer really got me so excited! I really feel Son Ye Jin will win Daesang! I There's no doubt that Hyun Bin will win Best Actor! My gosh, i can imagine all binjin shippers here including me, screaming so loudly and with heart pounding  when we see them walking together on the red carpet! Hay! Fangirling is life! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, mcavalerio said:

Watching the Baeksang trailer really got me so excited! I really feel Son Ye Jin will win Daesang! I There's no doubt that Hyun Bin will win Best Actor! 

I have that feelings too. Her voice touch our heart so deeply.

HB’s competitors are not so strong this year!

• Like 7

:glasses: So, this is what the turbulence earlier were all about. Shippers are gifted with another giddyapin' vid with our (ehem) Daesang entry. Looks like we already have a pattern:

Storm = rainbow

The stormier, the colorful the rainbow? :rolleyes: Be up to fight more antis and doubters then. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

There is an announcement in 56th Baeksang Arts Awards page. <I removed the link, not sure if not allowed hehe>

Excerpt:

High-definition photos of the photo wall and awards ceremony will be released on the web hard immediately after the event ends. Please note that webhard account information will be posted on the homepage on the day of the awards ceremony.

Does this mean no video, only pictures? hehe Sorry my first time to watch Baeksang Arts Awards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow Mr Hong has really taken over my body. I had goosebumps upon hearing Yejin's voice over for Baeksang.

My delulu mind is having its own translation of the voice over. It's saying that I need to watch out for Baeksang Awards night as there will be big surprises and revelations :wub:

Guys, please help. Where can I watch it? Any idea?

• Like 4
  • LOL 10