[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Interviewers and reporters talking about binjin’s dating rumours I believe this was pre cloy ? If someone knows the timeline let me know pls. I know this particular interview came out a lot in the early days of the thread but this is for the new ppl here. Thank you to the fan who subbed. And @Elle R yes this is an accurate translation ,

note that the korean words “ 사귄다고” that shows up on the screen at the last part where the male mc is talking does translate to mean dating. I believe person who translated this video is correct

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

Can someone confirm whether or not the below is translated correctly, particularly the last part? 

The full translation of Channel A’s ‘I Heard a Rumor’ (published on September 2, 2019) is on page 8:

• Love 3
  • Thanks 3

That means this was published on September and the last rumour and denial happened way back in January. Not only fans even the industry people didn't believe that grocery incident denial so much so that they aired a program related to it months later.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, citron said:

For those who want to compare SYJ's behaviours toward HB & her costars.

There are a few similar skin ships with 2 of SYJ's costars, but SYJ is still closer with HB in my opinion.

Watch at your own risks :)

Reveal hidden contents

Jung Woo Sung: Moment To Remember @ 1:30

Kim Nam Gil: Shark & The Pirates

201407181922152010_1.jpg

201407181950541124_1.jpg

2014072301002782800176151_99_20140723163

2014072317234155403_1_99_20140723172511.

Selfies with JWS:

SYJ said JWS took good care of her during filming & they went out for meals together after finish of filming 

c18b3a4a50b7f4e1bab47482c47124c7.jpg

kJW8HAomGiC2WeRLLLwRVl7WUBF3qupXYSXz8b7R

1554790884250623.jpg

qp23i72900raqa20.jpg?djet1p5k

These selfies were for the movie 

2 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

Interviewers and reporters talking about binjin’s dating rumours I believe this was pre cloy ? If someone knows the timeline let me know pls. I know this particular interview came out a lot in the early days of the thread but this is for the new ppl here

Already stated there. They are dating but won't admit it due to their circumstances. So co shipppers lets understand them. Let's not complicate things and look for an answer. Timing is everything:star:

We just have to continue to pray and wait!!! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

9 hours ago, cocolada said:

I think the reasons why we could not see proper kiss scenes (too far or too close up) in CLOY is due to HB's high testosterone level.

We know that SYJ is a private person & she may feel uncomfortable showing their kiss scenes in public, but the main reason maybe because HB has used his tongue when kissing her on screen (goodbye & reunion kisses)

We can see HB's tongue action in reunion close up kiss scene (last day of filming), but I'm surprised to find out that there was also HB's tongue action (can be seen with very slow motion & close up) in below reunion kiss scene (part was filmed in Swiss)

I also wondered why they didn't have a proper kiss view, a descent view. Seo Dan and Seung Jun got one clear kiss.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

13 hours ago, Chewy said:

2) do you realize or observe or feel that HB was the only one she allowed to be this comfortable and do all these skinships with her based on your observations especially so if you are a long time fan? 

As someone who has watched all of her movies and 4 dramas+ BTSs i can tell she has never behaved around anyone the way she acts around HB! She may be good at trying to hide her feelings but vibes don't lieB)

Yes she is friendly even with her male co-stars but she has her own limits. It's just like when you meet a girl and a boy on the bus acting friendly towards each other and you can immediately say if they are a couple or just friends!

In this case i can assure you when i say she acts like "a school girl in love" after HB appeared in her life.

Spoiler

And about her previous co-stars there is only KNG... actually after watching Shark and The pirates +bts and press cons i thought he may have a one-sided crush on her but she only saw him as a friend. I may be just delusional:lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5