[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, Mirul_95 said:

the green screen was use when shooting for the close up of hyun bin and ye jin where u can see the tears on ye jin's face.

I see.. thank you for your explanation. Our man is totally a hunk. :wub:  I never realized the tongue scene like that until you show us... I'm so happy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, cocolada said:

Many people complaining about their kisses and doubting binjin but I don’t see the point. Dispite the bad angles and not much action ....almost all of their kisses were open mouth kisses. (like someone said to breath the same air) That is very intimate and quite uncomfortable between colleges. 

This new close-up of the reunion kiss( hb initiating the kiss with tongue) is reassuring about their “closeness”. Considering it was their first onscreen kiss.

If only they had given us this moment of the kiss in a different angle. The way he held her head and hair it’s all exept PG13, so I guess  they chose this angle. ;)

B55F034E-288A-4AE4-9247-686B5555A58B.jpg

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Mirul_95 said:

Ikr? I found this comment from 

At 7:00, Hyun Bin described what a happy life was to him. At the end of his description, Hyun Bin looked at Son Ye Jin making it clear he was talking about her. If we look at his view of a happy life in the context of Son Ye Jin, he said happy life was something close yet so far. He might have referred to the fact that Son Ye Jin was in the same industry and they had crossed paths many times, yet they never met. When he said you can find it with a tweak of your thoughts, it most likely meant he could have tried to arrange a way to meet her, but was too shy or scared. He might have thought he did not have a chance with her, because in her early interviews Son Ye Jin said she did not date actors and liked guys that were older than her. Those statements practically would have made him think he did not have a chance. He said a happy life was something he always wanted, yet it was not easy to get. My interpretation of this statement is that Son Ye Jin was his ideal woman the type of woman he wanted to marry, but never thought he could get her. He stared at her after finishing this statement and tried to get her attention by waving his hand in front of her face. This means he was telling her non-verbally he was referring to her. She understood his message, because she has a tendency of blinking hard when she is uncomfortable. Most likely she did not feel comfortable he said this in front of the camera for all to see. She is very private and would never tell the public her intimate relationship unless it ends up in marriage. His statements show their relationship was in a serious stage at the time this video was filmed.

Whoa this is really insightful. When I watched this I also think he is referring to her in terms of his definition of happiness. It's kind of obvious because he was looking at her after he finished talking (unless everyone here including myself are all delulus), and then she was silent for a moment there so she was like processing what he was saying, so he had to wave his hand in front of her face how cute lol.  Thinking that this super hot handsome talented hardworking rich perfect HB actually having trouble or thinking he might not having a chance of dating SYJ is kind of funny lol when a million other girls would immediately say yes to him lol.(well of course he has super high standards lol)

BUT THEN .... he knew they had dating rumors, he knew she was a private person yet he spilled the beans... do you think she got upset about his statement for revealing too much?  Or maybe he just couldn't hold those feelings in for her anymore?!? 

1 hour ago, cocolada said:

There are 2 parts of the reunion kiss (SYJ’s hair + background)

0:03 - 004: filmed in Switzerland

0:17: filmed in Korea (last date)

Oh dear. .. I could finally see that the close up had straight hair and the far up had curly hair.  Even though it has already been revealed by others on this thread earlier.  Instead of noticing the hair I noticed HB's eyebrows were more filled in for the close up shot (he had more makeup on probably) lol..I'm wondering what went wrong with the Swiss kiss that they had to film the close up again on the last date of filming? It had tongue and stuff already in the Swiss one.... I thought it didn't and the director decided to add the tongue at the end so they had to film the close up shot with tongue. Anyways just a thought...

Found another video of the reunion kiss scene from billbill. Somehow this one is kind of clear to show the tongue too (now that I saw the close up lol) because I think the video is slowed down even though it's not like MEGA close up

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av96467642

Edited by Yanny62
Added a link.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Look at this clip of the RiRi couple kiss at Switzerland (the reunite kiss)

Looks like someone used the tongue :naughty:

''You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la, la, la''

Link : https://www.bilibili.com/video/av98849099/?redirectFrom=h5

ctto : blairevonherz

That's why I love being a shopper, our fandom it's defenitely the best... we should should have been hired to edit their kiss scenes sice that during the edition process they cut off a looot and choose the worst angles everrr on the final product <_<.

• Like 4
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Mirul_95 said:

Ikr? I found this comment from 

At 7:00, Hyun Bin described what a happy life was to him. At the end of his description, Hyun Bin looked at Son Ye Jin making it clear he was talking about her. If we look at his view of a happy life in the context of Son Ye Jin, he said happy life was something close yet so far. He might have referred to the fact that Son Ye Jin was in the same industry and they had crossed paths many times, yet they never met. When he said you can find it with a tweak of your thoughts, it most likely meant he could have tried to arrange a way to meet her, but was too shy or scared. He might have thought he did not have a chance with her, because in her early interviews Son Ye Jin said she did not date actors and liked guys that were older than her. Those statements practically would have made him think he did not have a chance. He said a happy life was something he always wanted, yet it was not easy to get. My interpretation of this statement is that Son Ye Jin was his ideal woman the type of woman he wanted to marry, but never thought he could get her. He stared at her after finishing this statement and tried to get her attention by waving his hand in front of her face. This means he was telling her non-verbally he was referring to her. She understood his message, because she has a tendency of blinking hard when she is uncomfortable. Most likely she did not feel comfortable he said this in front of the camera for all to see. She is very private and would never tell the public her intimate relationship unless it ends up in marriage. His statements show their relationship was in a serious stage at the time this video was filmed.

yes, this is exactly the comment i was referring to earlier.  Very nice right, explains why HyunBin is just so happy with Yejin. He's a man in love. Didnt the TN director saw it earlier on. We have to thank that director who brought them together. All  along HB didnt know that YJ is his number 1 fan eventhough herself would intimidate any man bec of her success and status. How fate plays. Perfect timing!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I know this video was brought up pages ago but if I may ask: It seems to me like syj takes a photo of the big screen. It doesn’t make sense because she was probably just shy and hid behind hb, but no matter how may times I watch it - I see a phone screen between her and hb. Maybe it’s an optical illusion. 

• Love 2

7 hours ago, cocolada said:

HB’s tongue action in reunion kiss scene (filmed in Swiss). So real & so natural. 

OMO! I think that my heart just stopped! OMO!
You know, people previously shared gifts and close-up videos about this kissing scene, pointing that there was tongue in action... but honestly I never saw it, I just kinda supposed it was there (blame my astigmatism hahaha)... that UNTIL NOW. This one you have shared is so clear hahaha, thank you. 

Now... please excuse me, I need to calm my weak heart and remind myself that I am a married woman in her 30s, therefore why to feel shy and blush looking at this close-up/slow-motion video *my cheeks are still all rosy* *fanning myself* *please excuse me, I am short of breath* *if I don’t stop this flushing, my husband will get curious about what kind of things I am watching on my Ipad* LOL :grimace:

• LOL 14

36 minutes ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

the fourth clip where the soldiers are reacting to the bts clips and saying than hyun bin is a prankster

is there a link to that video?

This is in the special episode 10.5. I dropped you a DM  - please check. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, minamao said:

I know this video was brought up pages ago but if I may ask: It seems to me like syj takes a photo of the big screen. It doesn’t make sense because she was probably just shy and hid behind hb, but no matter how may times I watch it - I see a phone screen between her and hb. Maybe it’s an optical illusion. 

It was clicked by the person sitting behind YJ.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SM Lee said:

hi i just want to share a screenshot from a instagram account,i wonder if any of you have seen this post, after clicking the radio button, the post had disapperead. I am a BINJIN for life shipper

I think this is not true. If true, it is big news and such news would not just appear in a fan IG post like that. All the media would be all over town with such big news.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SM Lee said:

hi i just want to share a screenshot from a instagram account,i wonder if any of you have seen this post, after clicking the radio button, the post had disapperead. I am a BINJIN for life shipper

I doubt so. It's fake news. Unless you have a real Vast entertainment statement. 

9 minutes ago, SM Lee said:

1 minute ago, charray said:

Obviously this is not true. This is big news and such news would not appear in a IG post like that. All the media would be all over in town over such a news.

Yep. When one fan account publishes news and everyone else is quiet ... nope. Everyone wants those clicks and follows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

P1 - SYJ’s thought: I wanna make sure that viewers can not see my close friend’s tongue action

P2 - Reality: don’t worry YJ!
We understand that your close friend has a high level of testosterone 

P3 - SYJ to HB: honey, no more tongue on screen please! You get double rewarded when we get home 

PS: it makes sense why they stood so close after the reunion kiss scene

JnydpS.png

189-AC4-FB-92-F4-4-CBD-9-C06-1827-F163-D

29-C8-B2-A5-5-E8-E-4-F56-AA40-A45-C9-EED

• Like 4
  • LOL 20

Hello! Silent lurker here.. but love this community of BinJin shippers! I just wanted to share this song I heard recently as it reminds me of HB and SYJ so much every time I hear it. Please enjoy.

Oh, I lived a whole life
Thinking I knew how my heart could handle love
A love I thought I knew
Everything before us
Was stretching out my heart
Just so it could be big enough to beat for two

Never understood why
People always say "Love chooses you"
Now I do, now I do
Didn't ever think that
I could ever say "I promise you"
And now I do