[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

To cheer myself up I started watching videos of CLOY Osts just a while back. So this one is about one of my fav called "Sunset" by Davichi. I have heard it countless number of times and even read its lyrics separately. It wasn't until I watched this video along with subtitles that I got to know the deeper meaning behind the lyrics and how it is connected to the plot.

Spoiler

While watching this all the scenes flashed across my mind when this song used to be played in the background.

1.First time it was in the market place when JH found her using an aroma candle.

2.After the wrong train right station convo when Seri falls asleep on his shoulders.

3. When Seri wanted to hug RJH before her departure to the airport

4. He was being operated and Seri was outside the oped.

5. When she explained the Bambi syndrome.

6. And lastly how could we forget the epic scene inside the NIS headquarters when SR confronted JH and she fainted.

There could be more but these were the ones which my mind could recall.

This song is undoubtedly dedicated from Se-ri to JH. And the lyrics perfectly fit for all the emotions and actions involving these scenes. As the lyrics goes SR knew he would always protect her like a shadow. Just from his forced smile,deep voice  ,she would know that he was hiding his pain. That he never wanted to know that he was tired. But she knew it all. She wanted to hold him ,to make him rest comfortably and she was there for her.:wub:

This song reflects their deepest and rock-solid connection which do not require any words. I almost felt goosebumps:tears:.. Ahhh..somebody give me a tissue.. Became Nostalgic again..

This drama was truly a masterpiece and music..hatss offf. They really made our hearts flutter a thousand times.

Personally I believe that SR and JH were able to understand each other without saying anything because the people playing those characters are like that in real life .They don't need words to convey their emotions. That's why everyone prays for them cause their love was screaming out through the screen even to the most ignorant one.:blush:

Yesterday talked to a friend from school after a long time. And we found that we share the love for the same beings i.e  binjin and CLOY. Thus our conversation went on for hours related to this..:joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4491606054729669#&video

00:01: Haiz, HB's so manly but his sitting position :joy:, the same in TN promos. But   is better too much from CLOY. No doubt SYJ had advised him abt it. 

About the video, HB always shows his sweet fan service. 

+ The 1st fan girl: she lives in Jeju, came to Seoul to see Confidential Assignment. She had seen the film 3 times. HB said she  had seen more than him. He told her take off glasses and give her a deep hug :smile:.

+ The 2nd fan girl: She has been his fan for 8 years, since she was in elementary school. She wanted him take a selfie while hugging her. MC Park Kyung Lim teased HB on taking back hug for her. Yoo Hae Jin  also did. 

If i have a chance to hug BinJin :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Hahaha. Look at this, I didn’t know that was her logo :lol:. Both logos give the bubbly, tender, warm and fresh vibes.

That's not her logo ... that was a book of collected words created by her fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

BinJin Shipper

@SunnyZennax

Flexing the preference of vast for their new logo
#binjinforreal #BinJinShippersPH #BinJinShippers #HyunBin #SonYeJin pic.twitter.com/bxv0IsAyCv

The left is SnowStars (Chinese fan)‘s gift (along with a coffee/food truck) to Ye-Jin in October 2019.

Spoiler

Ye-Jin posted pics with the coffee/food truck on October 24, 2019 with her message: 
Thank you snowstars! I was touched by your thoughtful gift. My heart feels so full
I won’t forget your love and support”

She posted again the next day (October 25, 2019)

SnowStars (shared & translated many Ye-Jin related contents into Chinese and English over the years)

https://www.weibo.com/yejinsnowstars | https://instagram.com/sonyejin_snowstars | https://twitter.com/yejin_snowstars

• Like 5
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, aicila said:

Hi All,

I came across this scene and just want to ask for your expert opinions.  It seems there's no space anymore from waist down of HB and SYJ.  :o  Is this even normal for Kdrama?  Or since they are "good friends" that's why they don't mind this type of position?  

I admittedly do not watch a lot of K-Dramas. But usually when I commit to a show, I tend to have "oh" moments. Oh, that hug was awkward. Oh, that acting was a bit off. Oh, why are they kissing like that? I think for me, CLOY is one of the few shows I've seen where there is no awkwardness in physical contact between leads. (And sure they rehearsed and planned out scenes, but don't most actors? ... and yet there is usually a bit of awkwardness.)

I've seen instances where HB has slowly moved closer to his costar (assume to test boundaries) or asked where he can place his hands. I've seen SYJ move away from her co-star or kept a distance when the scene does not require body to body. With each other though there seems to be no boundary. The obvious ones: back hug, goodbye kiss and reunion kiss. In the former kiss, HB continues to tighten his grip on her as they kiss and in the latter not only does she continue to yank him forward but he embraces her closer as her hand position changes. Have they not heard of keeping their hands to the side or still? lol I think in the reunion scene, most actors or even with other co-stars, they'd go from reunion hug and talk, then pull away a bit to continue the conversation. Nope. Not these two. They go pelvic to pelvic. I have no issue with their lack of boundaries. If I did, or we did, none of us would be shipping these two darn actors!

• Like 15
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

And since so many of you are here now and some hung up on whether HB got how many brothers or whether he have completed masters and so many of you can analyze from top to bottom of them, how is it that no Yejin fans here since there is an army of you guys can provide me more info on 1) her family background? 2) do you realize or observe or feel that HB was the only one she allowed to be this comfortable and do all these skinships with her based on your observations especially so if you are a long time fan? 

Please share generously with me your insights and thoughts or facts you know regarding my qns. 
I want to know cos I really dunno? Take the time to give me answers pls so I can complete factsheet on her. 
Journalist got homework to do too and the best people to ask for contents would be the fans! 

I need as many inputs as I can get. Even a simple yes no in your opinion to my 2 questions would suffice. Only 2 qns so don’t be shy or afraid. Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

And since so many of you are here now and some hung up on whether HB got how many brothers or whether he have completed masters, how is it that no Yejin fans here since there is an army of you guys can provide me the info on her family background? and whether HB is the first one that Yejin is comfortable with all that skinship?? Is HB the only person that can do all that with her? Based on her interactions with her other co-stars? 

I want to know cos I really dunno? Take the time to give me answers pls so I can complete factsheet on her. 
Journalist got homework to do too and the best people to ask are the fans 

Hiya!

Ok I’m not like a Yejin superfan or anything (I only watch her movies because I like watching movies and hers are good) so I don’t really follow her that much. But probably as a start, and maybe those who know more can list it down better than I do ;) - just some things I observe:

Family

I don’t know that much except probably these:

- she’s the youngest out of 2 sibs (she has one elder sister)

- daddy was supposedly in the marines but I don’t know his exact job (been seeing this mentioned here but I don’t know which source - anyone can quote this better?)

- allegedly sister is married and she has a niece (was Sophia her niece? The girl in LA?)

- she’s born and raised in Daegu. Parents are still there.

- her mom managed her money until few years ago (I saw this in an interview -  or was it in Master in the House?)

- father looks like HB with dimples too lol.

Interaction with costars, skinship-wise

From what I observe, she’s the kind who will do anything in order to make a scene work.
- There are skinships and scenes which exposed her actual skin / body part, and even that was done per the story requirements. 
- She may have some input on how it should be acted, and those scenes are nicely executed, and there’s feel in it, but it makes the audiences think it’s two actors in that role making it work. 

Whether HB was the only one she allowed to be this comfortable 

Yes.

Observations:

-Despite lack of actual removal of clothing items in a scene, and also lack of actual bed scene, the scenes appear to be more organic and natural. 
- Both know each other well,  enough to trust each other and to be very comfortable in their respective personal spaces, which somehow creates that warmth that we saw onscreen.

Bonus explanatory note: Off-scene interaction 

Off-screen, her interaction with co-stars are more like brothers kind of thing. She’s pretty feisty and outspoken so she can be rather vocal in addressing how scenes should be acted. Quite a no-nonsense person - pretty serious compared to her bubbly persona during interviews. Eg when i saw her press con for Pretty Noona, she essentially put JHI in his place - she is his noona after all. Simple and too direct up to the level she blatantly asked him did he like her publicly. She’s pretty rough and not dainty - and takes her role seriously. Though if I compare that press con with Cloy’s presscon, it’s like night and day. Suddenly she becomes Little Woman sitting next to Sangnamja. Very different compared to how vocal she used to be before. Hahahahaha.

So yeah that’s my two cents. Will see if I can remember anything else. Those peeps who have been fans of her longer may answer this better than I do :D

Hope this helps! :)

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

I know we are not supposed to compare other pairings but hopefully this one won’t matter because he just got married. Here is one of the promotional interviews for Be With You (funny enough the one where So Ji Sub met his newlywed wife!). To me I can tell that he and SYJ genuinely like each other and are comfortable with one another but it’s clearly just very friendly. Note the part when she speaks for him too :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think the reasons why we could not see proper kiss scenes (too far or too close up) in CLOY is due to HB's high testosterone level.

We know that SYJ is a private person & she may feel uncomfortable showing their kiss scenes in public, but the main reason maybe because HB has used his tongue when kissing her on screen (goodbye & reunion kisses)

We can see HB's tongue action in reunion close up kiss scene (last day of filming), but I'm surprised to find out that there was also HB's tongue action (can be seen with very slow motion & close up) in below reunion kiss scene (part was filmed in Swiss)

P1: SYJ gripped HB's coat due to his tongue action

P2: SYJ covered their kiss with her right arm (she did the same for the close up kiss on the last dat of filming)

P3: SYJ got away from HB immediately after the director said cut & HB touched his eyes with his fingers (SYJ might have complained with HB about his tongue on screen while they were kissing)

P4: they reviewed the scene (the real struggles of having a "close friend" with high level of testosterone).

Poor SYJ! That's why she covered her mouth at hospital kiss scene to calm him down :)

JnyHYl.png

JnyJv2.png

JnyIyB.png

JnydpS.png

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, cocolada said:

the reasons why we could not see proper kiss scenes (too far or too close up) in CLOY

The drama was rated PG-13, therefore that’s the real reason why the director chose to show the kisses that way. :)

They were following the guidances of director-nim. In different kissing scenes BTS, we see HB asking the director for his opinion/ preference.

Except for the last scene (prologue kiss, from a drone), that one it was beautiful ad-libbed by them as we may interpret from the BTS when SYJ said “are we kissing? let’s do it”.

That been said, what’s clear as day to me, they look comfortable in the kissing scenes, not awkwardness; on the contrary, it looks so natural :wub::heart: . And they don’t seem to care about keeping a minimum personal space/physical gap LOL... It’s like they unconsciously and naturally lean to the other one.

4 hours ago, cocolada said:

SYJ got away from HB immediately after the director said cut & HB touched his eyes with his fingers

Hahaha I don’t see her like about to complain or anything like that. To me it’s more like she is been girly with a little shyness. He seems to touch his face because of the tear falling in that scene (and, he also seems a little timid after the shoot by the way hehehe). 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

For those who want to compare SYJ's behavior towards HB & her costars.

There are a few similar skinships with 2 of SYJ’s costars, but SYJ is still closer with HB in my opinion

Watch at your own risk :)

Spoiler

Jung Woo Sung: Moment To Remember @ 1:30

Kim Nam Gil: Shark & The Pirates

2014072317290656207_1.jpg
201407181922152010_1.jpg

201407181950541124_1.jpg

2014072301002782800176151_99_20140723163

2014072317234155403_1_99_20140723172511.

E64126-AD-CA97-421-E-A45-F-96-D325-A05-D

Selfies with JWS:

SYJ said JWS took good care of her during filming & they went out for meals together after finish of filming 

c18b3a4a50b7f4e1bab47482c47124c7.jpg

kJW8HAomGiC2WeRLLLwRVl7WUBF3qupXYSXz8b7R

1554790884250623.jpg

qp23i72900raqa20.jpg?djet1p5k

• Like 4
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, citron said:

but SYJ is still closer with HB in my opinion.

I agree. Even though SYJ is more difficult to read (she knows how to maintain a poker face much more time than our dear HB, LOL), still I can spot the difference in her behavior :ph34r: and also sometimes she is caught off guard hahaha and it’s when we may see her touching more her hair and nails (to give a couple of examples :D)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

My image uploader seems to be wonky today. Hopeit comes through and you get to see this.

Mr. HB, were the push-ups for yourself or to impress SYJ? 

https://i.postimg.cc/YChXYkjB/hbsyjpushup.jpg

HB said he buffed up his body for CLoY to look dependable as a protector of Yoon Seri. After all that effort, the Director failed to show off HB’s bod to us. How dare he. A CLoY bed scene or a shower scene between HB with SYJ would have suited me fine but No, that was not to be (I feel short changed). HB has quite a bod (photo from his movie “Fatal Encounter”). 

https://i.postimg.cc/52DT7jFm/hbsyj-Bod2.jpg

@doolyfeels  @Katelyn Lana  Yeah, haters and anti-shippers spoil the fun, don’t they? When they come into shipper threads (and they have into this one), they purposely go against the idea of a shippers thread, which is to facilitate the happy cheering on of a couple by fans who believe they are headed in the positive direction. The main goal of haters/anti-shippers is to cause doubt and upset amongst fans. Mean spirited. We have some who come into this thread as well but are usually quickly handled by loyal shippers and Moderators, who are a formidable lot in their vigilance.

But just between you and I, my answer to the hater’s query of why does SYJ’s posting HB vids/Xmas photo on her IG mean anything special or that BJ is real, is this:

• Because SYJ rarely posts anything of her costars and when she does, it’s like one vid, whereas for HB, it was 6 vids in a row!
  • As for the Xmas photo, it was significant because of all the things to post as a Christmas greeting, she chose a photo of herself with HB, PLUS it was posted 1 year after LA and whilst relationship rumours were still active, which means = she doesn’t give a damn what people will think because HB is indeed special to her. So, I intend to follow her footsteps and not give a flying fig to haters and anti-shippers (sorry if I come across a bit strong on this. Feeling feisty at the moment).

@theairaameiii  the Metro article you referred to is tabloid news, whose sources of info there were unverified (no indication whether the info was from a direct interview with SYJ or TvN source or Korean media, when, where etc). Hence, I would question the veracity of that article.

Bottom line is, we are all adults here. We know very well that something may happen to sink this ship and invalidate every comment in these 440+ pages. That’s the danger of shipping BUT until then, let’s sail together, cheer each other on, dream together and have fun!:D

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3