[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Due to the lack of public response to my qns here, I decided to complete my own assignment by just watching random scenes of Yejin and some BTS with all her previous co-stars and I actually regretted to be honest lol 
I think that explains why the response I get is so lukewarm here. 

so in order for me to stay sane and rational, I went to rerun CLOY from ep 1 onwards, and it didn’t take long for me to forget whatever I saw earlier after these 2 moments in ep 1 came up and I just had to take a picture off my TV 

D4932-F31-9-C67-4225-A02-F-F5-AB95-AC9-B

A34-D6963-7-AA0-4829-9-DD3-DFFCC11-D31-C

I knew the minute I saw these moments that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin can never escape from each other clutches even in real life. 
They truly are just made for each other. 

Hi i re run cloy also 2 days ago and I’m like this series is so freakin good.

I’m a movie goers i watch movie more than i breath. I watch all kind of movie and i can make a very long list why cloy is so good in so many aspect. When i watched cloy i realize k-ent has raise their standard. I was shock.. then there is KINGDOM and it make  me more and more shock.

One of my favourite scene in cloy is when they play piano in RJH room in his parents house. You see the camera move and throw back to the day where they ‘meet’ in the river. The contrast between room and river it’sreally beautiful to me. And when they face to face then the snow fall, the colour of that scene also the backsound omg that was BEAUTIFULL. I never seen something like that in ANY hollywood movie. They use the same pattern like the classic rom com remember the days when we still watched ‘while you were sleeping’, “serendipity” all those movie. 

Thats is why we fall in love with this series.

The border scene is about The actor, but the piano scene is about how good the director is. I hope the award poeple will notice that scene. 

Not to mention you that cloy has so many easter eggs. Maybe you guys already talked about this but let me remind you again. At the first scene and at the last scene where she wear jumpsuit for paragliding it’s written seri’s choice. 

I don’t know if i will ever recover from cloy and it really really take me loooong time to watch any other rom com. 

Ciao

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

My interpretation about the “who took the better photo” bickering is that SYJ was still upset about him letting go of her hand and trying to defend himself instead of apologizing. She couldn’t let it go throughout the interview and then found another trigger with the photos. To me she is not trying to compete for who actually takes the better photos - rather she thinks that she put more thought into taking photos of him than he did for her.  This is something I’ve actually gotten upset at my boyfriend (now husband) before lol - it’s something one would only get upset at a significant other for 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 5

Looking back,.. lovestory is just beautiful, incredible, amazing, heart fluttering, unforgettable, selfless, unchanging til the end!. Its the reason why we keep on watching, again and again and still gives us the same warm and loving feeling. Those hugs! I've never seen onscreen hugs that radiate from the screen as natural, as comfortable and as sincere as RiRi hugs and embraces. Their tears really made us cry as well. Although BinJin portrayals of their roles were somewhat conservative (which i find appropriate here in the story, age-based, character based) it did not left the audience shortchanged at least for me. I literally laughed with someone's comment in this thread that the only shower and bedscene they had  is the one where JH removed bugs from a shower and where they share the same bed in the hospital! Hilarious, i didnt even thought about it hehehe, nice thought though. Even without those scenes where directors or the script would place the most passionate scenes, I appreciated the director's focus on what JH and YS  can do as a result of growing feelings together.  I laughed and cried because I felt them. Every scene narrated the power of love, love that goes beyond the borders, love that conquers fear and hatred, and love that can stand distance and the test of time. What an opportunity for HB and YJ to have been given the roles, they really gave life to the characters that the audience will always remember. How truly blessed they were!

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

38 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I think there is a misconception of Hyun Bin. This man is fearless when it comes to the woman he wants as long as the right woman is presented irregardless of age, status, wealth. 
He shoulders up to a already then hallyu star SHK in his twenties and dated her despite him not being as well known or accomplished. What can he possibly be afraid of?

There is nothing standing in his track of getting the woman he wants now that he is even more mature in his late 30s with so much success. 
He just happens to like to take it slow and easy. 
If there is anything lacking in Hyun Bin, it’s not balls for sure. 

Fret not, if Yejin is the woman he wants, he would pull out all stops for her as long as Yejin is willing.
Honestly, he is even willing to take all the bane for the denials being done so far just so Yejin’s image remains untainted and protected is a constant reminder that he is someone any women can depend on. 

100% agree with this! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I think there is a misconception of Hyun Bin. This man is fearless when it comes to the woman he wants as long as the right woman is presented irregardless of age, status, wealth. 
He shoulders up to a already then hallyu star SHK in his twenties and dated her despite him not being as well known or accomplished. What can he possibly be afraid of?

There is nothing standing in his track of getting the woman he wants now that he is even more mature in his late 30s with so much success. 

Fret not, if Yejin is the woman he wants, he would pull out all stops for her as long as Yejin is willing.
Honestly, he is even willing to take all the bane for the denials being done so far just so Yejin’s image remains untainted and protected is a constant reminder that he is someone any women can depend on. 

Couldn't agree more. The more I learn abt HB the more I admire this man for his outstanding qualities: integrity, perseverance, boldness, strategic thinking, no-nonsense. YJ is a smart woman and naturally stay close to whom shares similarities with her. I think this plays a big part in their mutual attraction rather than outer appearance.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

So well said! Thank you!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Elle R said:

YJ, for me, has always been more difficult to decipher because she's trained herself to be naturally outgoing and playful. Professionally, there seemed to be less boundary restraints with HB which may have opened the doors to the unnecessary skinship we saw. (In a career that spans 20 years, I actually think she has very limited skinship - yes, even with 2 or 3 of her movies that were considered a bit more risque.) 

The biggest shift - she is a bit less alpha next to HB. Did she even make one quip during the press conference? And at the same time, she has these bickering matches with HB that is more couple than co-star. Most of us saw this during the rounds of press. I've watched her interviews with KNG and even SJS. They may playfully joke around or she may slightly be irritated, but I don't ever recall them having exchanges that seemed to be more fitting one-on-one. If we compare SYJ + HB interviews from 2018 and 2019, the difference in these are even noticeable.

btw, I couldn't agree more about HB. A lot of people are rooting for these two ... and admittedly, I think they are a bit intimidating given their visuals, character, intelligence and success.

babe, food for thought. Has it ever occurred to you or anyone here that she is less alpha to HB simply because he is actually more alpha than she is? 
And that her actions of manhandling notwithstanding the course of actions is just her trying to “gangster” him because she has always being sassy and feisty herself? 

When we meet our match in life, natural reflexes almost always comes to play. 
And that to me promotes longevity in any relationship simply because that perfect match is unparalleled! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

I actually think that he did a great job not admitting to a lack of care... it means he cares and would never let her go on purpose or take a bad picture on purpose. Of course, in front of cameras, there cannot be the conclusion of this bickering, but anyone can guess :)

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

That reaction is similar to any women in this world. I did the same to my boyfriend. I took good picture of him while he always got the crappy one. She said “i can see the blanket on my lap” something like that. Idk if this is her nature with other co stars i don’t care but to me thats exactly the same reaction of me and my other girl friends to our significants others. And you can see HB being so chatty here. Like he keep talking. And thats rare. Hahaha. 

I just watched he played jenga with PSH From swoon vid on youtube. You can see the difference. He do that because once again he HAS to do it. 

So to me they are definitely DATING. Period. 

BUT, will they announce it. Thats the question. Will they tell the fans or they just keep it private. Thats what linger in my mind every time i rewatched they vid on youtube.

MY guess is IF they announce they relationship i think SYJ will take a break from this industry, and be more and more selective about the role she will take. 

and HB only play in movie and only choose action genre. 

well idk, what do i know. Haha

Yeah I totally agree, I think they are definitely dating, its just a matter of informing the public and similarly, i also think that when they announce it, it will be a shift in their career objectives. 

I mean they are 38, think when they announce it, it will be for starting their family, so SYJ will take a break (#babybinnieorjinnie) and HB as well cos in numerous interviews, he clearly mentions marriage is one of his goals. And in the swoon video mission pong, his message to his future self was that he hopes he is taking a break since he has been working so hard all this time. 

So yeah I do think their announcement is more than just them letting people know they are together, think it will come when they are both ready to put a slowmo or pause button on their acting careers and prioritise their personal and family life. And at the moment, it doesn't seem like they are interested in stopping their growing success rn

I just hope they have a baby before SYJ turns 40!! I am actually very concern shes approaching the end of the optimal baby making ages, especially since I think theyd want more than one child, since they both had siblings

• Like 15
  • Insightful 5

16 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

yes, this is exactly the comment i was referring to earlier.  Very nice right, explains why HyunBin is just so happy with Yejin. He's a man in love. Didnt the TN director saw it earlier on. We have to thank that director who brought them together. All  along HB didnt know that YJ is his number 1 fan eventhough herself would intimidate any man bec of her success and status. How fate plays. Perfect timing!

I agree that most of men especially in the K movie industry can feel intimidated by SYJ’s status & power. She has won awards for almost every year & every project during 20 years of acting career

I think one of the factors that make them become “close friend” is that HB has accepted to acknowledge SYJ as who she is

Not every man wants to talk about their partner’s success, especially when they work in the same industry. However, HB dares to break that barrier with SYJ. He is willing to praise her acting performance in public many times

So I believe SYJ does appreciate his sincerity & be more open up to him. Being a smart woman, she understands that such man will support her careers (SYJ’s happiness) in the future 

Master In The House member’s reactions when seeing SYJ at her house

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

So yeah I do think their announcement is more than just them letting people know they are together, think it will come when they are both ready to put a slowmo or pause button on their acting careers and prioritise their personal and family life. And at the moment, it doesn't seem like they are interested in stopping their growing success rn

I just hope they have a baby before SYJ turns 40!! I am actually very concern shes approaching the end of the optimal baby making ages, especially since I think theyd want more than one child, since they both had siblings

Yepp! And it’s flattering me because their popularity is world wide now. Esp for SYJ i’m so glad to know that the world started to give her attention that she deserved.  I bet she did not expect this will happen at her late 30’s and after 20 years of career. 

Im sorry i have to brag her name here but damn SYJ was sooo freakin good in “the last princess”  And i hope and highly hope boong jon hoo could find her.

But  woman to woman also i’m more than happy if she decided to focus on her private life because it seems like  she almost forget it for about 20 years hahaha.

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5