[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Found this interview from Negotiation days but it’s not subbed. It’s a shame because it looks like a fun one 

and also this one 

There are translations for both of them in this thread.

Clip#1 - MovieWorld interview  (recorded on August 9, 2018)

(Don’t know what page, but translation was posted. Have to look for it.)

Spoiler

Clip#2 - KNN interview (recorded on September 29, 2018)

https://tv.naver.com/v/4319021

translation by @B.MMM  (page 240 o f this thread)

hi~~
i will translate the first vid and maybe next time the other:)

the KNN IV:

mc1: It’s the meeting of Korea’s best negotiator and best villain. YJ and HB. Hello

BJ: Hello

mc1: I’m from KNN negotiation team Kim Yoo Young. first of all, please introduce the movie. 

HB: (explains the movie, as we all know about it)

mc1: as i heard the movie’s title, thought I should dress like YJ-shi. 

YJ: it’s really suits you. 

mc1: Thanks. as we all know, it was your first time working together. how was it?

YJ: yes, it was so good (or: we matched so well) we shot the movie in dual shooting way so we didn’t act together and just acted through monitors at the same time. at first the shooting techniques was unfamiliar and it was the first time we act through monitors, I needed to adapt but there was something new and I think with HB-shi, we matched so well while worked together. 

mc1: I think it was a special movie for you two. SYJ-shi played the role as a top negotiator and HB-shi for the first time played as a villain, so i think it was special for you two.

YJ: I think I had a lot worries as this was my first time as a police officer and specially a top negotiator, while pursuing the typical figure of the police, if you get too far away, your professionalism will drop, so i think i tried to find a connection between the human Ha Chae Yoon and the negotiator HCY. 

HB: I think as Min Tae Goo was a villain instead of a good person, I was more free to express him. I could curse a little freely and to do more movements so I think it was fun. 

mc1: Anyway, when we hear the names of HB and SYJ all of us automatically think about melo or rom-com  genres, but you played a totally different roles. Have you any regret about it(the genre if movie)? 

HB: Of course, but we think about it differently. We still have opportunity. So the next time, if it is a work that both of us love, I want to work together in another genre. 

mc1: I prepared a very special corner. we want to see how good you two are as a negotiator. So prepared some comments of netizens. You should read the comments and negotiate. If you succeed, we’ll promote your movie on our SNS. 

CM- Let’s be honest. Even if you get angry then look at HB, will you get so excited the the negotiation fails?

YJ: There was many moments of anger. But towards the end of the movie as I learn some truth, I feel so much homogeneity and compassion. But in order to not fail as a negotiator I effort to find a reason. 

CM- SYJ, is the size mentioned in the movie real?

YJ: I think not. It’s like a broadcasting lie. 

CM- What does it feel to live as HB? 

HB: It’s nothing special. It’s the same (as Kim Tae Pyoung) 

CM- I love you, Oppa.

HB: I love you, too. 

mc1: if you smile, it can’t be real...

mc2 (in station): I think I fell in love, too. 

mc3 (in station): As a man, I also fell...

mc1: Thank you. You did so well, so we’ll promote your movie. 

Please say a word to those haven’t seen the movie yet.

YJ: The movie, now being praised so those who still haven’t seen the movie, now go and buy a ticket. I think you can rest for 2 hours and fell in love with this movie. Come and watch the optimized movie Negotiation as a crime entertainment movie. 

HB: I hope the ones haven’t seen the movie yet, come and watch the movie Negotiation with us. Hurry up so we can met at cinema theater.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Ya I noticed this before too. They don't seem to have much space there. And also in the BTS of this scene when they were rehearsing she tried to Koala hug him several times and there was no space there as well in all of the Koala hugs lol. Maybe HB's testosterone levels increased during the rehearsals, so when they finally did the actual filming his body just naturally wanna close the gap between them from waist down :P

I'm not sure if it's normal in K drama but if the lower bodies of colleagues touch like that it's kind of not necessary... but then they're close friends so as long as they're both fine with it :D then we're good.

Hahahaha too much testosterones left his hands in the breast area in back hug scene and in the ending swiss scene. Then the lower body parts keeps too much leaning and close contact, then the body hugging koala and koala rubbing lower bodies takes and turning around like no one is there to see. 

This is just me and I speak for myself, who is a 39yr old ahjumma with 2 kids. I am not conservative and my culture is not Korean which is a very conservative culture, but I don’t do that to any close BFF guy, especially if it’s platonic and even if you love your guy BFF unconditionally too, I would not do it and I would feel awkward and all off, unless there is attraction / affection and not platonic at all deep within you. Maybe it’s just me, but I saw some movies too and they are BFFs and pure platonic and they tried to be like a couple since they don’t have choice and tried kissing and feel awkward and yucky after that (those kinds of things) It’s because there are friendships between a woman and man that are purely platonic and feel awkward if there will be skinships. 

We both saw them with other colleagues / friends especially HB with Hyde, Jekyll and the leading lady is also 2nd time to work with but oh boy! the moment the director says cut after kiss scene, automatically they let go and you will see the awkwardness. But with these BinJin couple everything is natural and authentic. It’s like what always Captain America says “I can do this all day!” :joy: That’s why ahjummas telling in the wrap-up party that they are not even acting at all. 

Lastly, the testosterone and estrogen levels are high for both, exclusively just for each other though! :naughty:

Almost 2 Months of drought for BinJin since wrap-up party is no joke, people get crazieeerrr like me! 

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 3
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

What does SYJ's reply mean? She did not deny nor confirm if she's in a relationship. Makes me wonder if she's really in a serious commitment now. Hopefully, to HB. Praying for this COVID to stop so there will be clarity. 

Regarding rumors of a love affair on the spot, Son Ye Jin declined to comment as COVID-19 outbreak is now a major precursor.

“Clearly, Love relationships are personal stories. Of course, in the current situation the current developments especially related to COVID-19 are most important”

(This Article was published on March 16, 2020) Sources: https://www.hmetro.com.my/rap/2020/03/554970/prihatin-wabak-pandemik

16 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

Hahahaha too much testosterones left his hands in the breast area in back hug scene and in the ending swiss scene. Then the lower body parts keeps too much leaning and close contact, then the body hugging koala takes and turning around like no one is there to see. 

This is just me and I speak for myself, who is a 39yr old ahjumma with 2 kids. I am not conservative and my culture is not Korean which is a very conservative culture, but I don’t do that to any close BFF guy, especially if it’s platonic and even if you love your guy BFF unconditionally too, I would not do it and I would feel awkward and all off, unless there is attraction / affection and not platonic at all deep within you. Maybe it’s just me, but I saw some movies too and they are BFFs and pure platonic and they tried to be like a couple since they don’t have choice and tried kissing and feel awkward and yucky after that (those kinds of things) It’s because there are friendships between a woman and man that are purely platonic and feel awkward if there will be skinships. 

We both saw them with other colleagues / friends especially HB with Hyde, Jekyll and the leading lady is also 2nd time to work with but oh boy! the moment the director says cut after kiss scene, automatically they let go and you will see the awkwardness. But with these BinJin couple everything is natural and authentic. It’s like what always Captain America says “I can do this all day!” :joy: That’s why ahjummas telling in the wrap-up party that they are not even acting at all. 

Lastly, the testosterone and estrogen levels are high for both! :naughty:

It's been months now and we still can't get over #BinJin Couple. Hope after this pandemic, good news of them officially being together will save this 2020.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, DeV said:

If SYJ and friends drink so much beer how come they stay so freakin' thin, perfect and beautiful????

Almost all the korean ladies I know can drink well and stay slim and beautiful, with wonderful skin. How I envy them! But I am quite sure they work hard at it, just like SYJ going the the gym for pilates/ TRX every day for 10 years.

2 hours ago, BinJin-shopper said:

Okay may be, but bcoz i think they 're in relationship from October 2018, so that, with shipper's heart i expect it just be for HB :tounge_wink:

LOL!! My shipper heart hope for the same thing too. :D

1 hour ago, CLOYALLL said:

New to this forum.. just wanna share that in my country many Filipino celebrities got hooked by our RiRi and their drama ❤️

I find it so amusing and funny whenever I see/ read celebrities fangirling over CLOY and RiRi couple. From Philippines to Indonesia to HK/ Taiwan. Vietnam, Malaysia. Thailand etc.

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-toJ8-J_ex/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

is she saying that she likes bts? it reminds me of that bts scene in NK hahahaha

This was during Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards on October 24, 2018; BTS and Son Ye-jin received honors under their birth/real names.

"Pretty Noona" Son Ye Jin wants to buy BTS food

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/pretty-noona-son-ye-jin-wants-to-buy-bts-food-10864618

Spoiler

BTS, Red Velvet, Son Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, And More Express Thanks At 2018 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards

https://www.soompi.com/article/1251177wpp/bts-red-velvet-son-ye-jin-yoo-jae-suk-express-thanks-2018-korean-popular-culture-arts-awards

[translation by snowstars]

Ye Jin laughed when when MC actor Shin Hyun Joon introduced her as Son Eon Jin (손언진). "Today we will call Son Ye Jin by her real name” Shin jokingly said. "It’s embarrassing because it is the first time I’m receiving an award under my real name since my debut, but I take it as a reminder to not forget my original intentions and I will continue to present many good acting performances in the future. Thank you very much” Son said.
Cr: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000005533 

Snowstars subbed Ye-jin’s acceptance speech.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

Hahahaha too much testosterones left his hands in the breast area in back hug scene and in the ending swiss scene. Then the lower body parts keeps too much leaning and close contact, then the body hugging koala and koala rubbing lower bodies takes and turning around like no one is there to see. 

Lastly, the testosterone and estrogen levels are high for both! :naughty:

Hiii.. hahahahhaha!!  i could imagine me and you sitting and laughing talk about nasty thing while drinking sangria (if you drink, i’m fine with tea) 

33 ahjuma here.. single no kid with messy love life  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can recall another scene with their lower body being too close. It was during the paraglide escape scene in episode 4 .There were many stills of that scene which showed their close contact.

• LOL 7

40 minutes ago, theairaameiii said:

What does SYJ's reply mean? She did not deny nor confirm if she's in a relationship. Makes me wonder if she's really in a serious commitment now. Hopefully, to HB. Praying for this COVID to stop so there will be clarity. 

Regarding rumors of a love affair on the spot, Son Ye Jin declined to comment as COVID-19 outbreak is now a major precursor.

“Clearly, Love relationships are personal stories. Of course, in the current situation the current developments especially related to COVID-19 are most important”

(This Article was published on March 16, 2020) Sources: https://www.hmetro.com.my/rap/2020/03/554970/prihatin-wabak-pandemik

Is this legit?

Hopefully COVID will be gone asap

I must be really into our couple that they even appeared in my dreams hahaha

And regularly check in this forum to see/read updates about them

On 4/7/2020 at 11:04 PM, Choi sam sook said:

I mean whats with the logo? Is it normal for v@st to change their logo when it comes to spring times. I’m sorry but i prefer the old logo coz it’s more like HB 

hahaha why suddenly change into something like this. Hahahahah

They really tease us guys!! 

omg, I have the same thought! The old one is more like HB style and the current one is totally YJ’s vibe :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

Hiii.. hahahahhaha!!  i could imagine me and you sitting and laughing talk about nasty thing while drinking sangria (if you drink, i’m fine with tea) 

33 ahjuma here.. single no kid with messy love life  

@Choi sam sook we should chingu! i’m just restraining myself here because there are young generations here as well who are also in love with BinJin! I am totally down with Sangria especially with Moscato for sweeter taste while watching BinJin and we laugh out loud while sharing nasty things! I love messy lovelife too, too much excitement to talk about and never a dull moment.

39 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I can recall another scene with their lower body being too close. It was during the paraglide escape scene in episode 4 .There were many stills of that scene which showed their close contact.

@eLizza Facepalm! How could I forget HB was the one doing koala to YJ in that paragliding scene??? That was EPIC! A lot of lower body parts skinship! Arghh my heart!

I feel like bursting in the tone of Pyu Chi Su while yelling to Captain Ri asking how Cap introduced Seri to Cho Cheol Gang and to the neigbors, but instead I’m saying “How can you be just only close friends like that? with all that kind of close contacts from each other?” If only I could! :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 11

On 4/3/2020 at 6:50 PM, cloyfan said:

@TotoroSY thank you so much for posting the Taxi interview! 

It was interesting to hear HB talk so much about his family and upbringing - usually he is so private when it comes to that. I didn’t know he has TWO older brothers (thought he had just one). And yes he definitely comes from a very conservative and strict family. Considering how well mannered and hard working he is, his parents sure did a good job of raising him 

I also thought he had one brother, but then because of the Taxi video, two :unsure:.

Then I came across his official  website managed by Vast Entertainment.B) 

e_1481098504_p.jpg
NAME HYUN BIN (현빈, 玄彬)
DEBUT 2003 KBS DRAMA [Bodyguard] 
D.O.B Sep. 25, 1982. Year of Dog, Libra
FAMILY Parents, second son in a family of two brothers 
HEIGHT 6.07ft(185cm)
WEIGHT 163IB(74kg)
BLOOD TYPE B
HOBBY Swimming, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Snowboarding, Taking a photo
academic background/ 1989~1995 Shincheon elementaryschool
/ 1995~1998 Jamsin middleschool
/ 1998~2001 Youngdong highschool
/ 2001~2009 Chungang University Drama and Cinema
/ 2009~ MA, Art&Media, Chungang University, Seoul, Korea

Can someone translate this  to English, April 2nd 2020 news: 

Spoiler

영화 ‘교섭’ 개인그룹 서포트 신청 안내

작성일  2020. 04. 02 

안녕하세요 더스페이스 여러분!

현재 준비중인 영화 교섭의 국내 촬영을 맞아 개인그룹 서포트 관련하여 안내 드립니다.

서포트 진행을 원하시는 개인그룹(5인 이상)께서는 공식 홈페이지에서 안내해드리고 있는

서포트 규정과 신청서를 참고하여 작성하신 후 제출해주시면 됩니다. 

더불어 지난 드라마 사랑의 불시착에 서포트 신청을 하셨으나 현장상황으로 진행되지 못한 그룹의 분들께서는 

동일 대표자로 다시 한 번 신청서를 제출해주시면 금번 서포트 진행 시 우선순위를 드리고자 합니다. 

(공식 서포트 다음으로 우선순위)

기본적으로 신청서가 VAST INFO MAIL(vastent_info@naver.com)에 도착한 순서대로 진행이 됩니다만, 

현장 상황과 서포트 내용에 맞춰 순서가 변경될 수 있다는 점 미리 양해를 부탁 드립니다.

> 영화 교섭 현장 서포트 신청 안내

신청기간 : 2020 4 2 ~ 2020 4 12 23 59

신청방법 : 본 안내글에 첨부된 신청서 또는 VAST 공식 홈페이지 서포트 안내글에 첨부된 신청서를 작성하여 VAST INFO MAIL(vastent_info@naver.com)로 발송

* 영화 촬영 현장인 점과 더불어 최근 유행하는 코로나 19 등으로 인해, 

기존에 업체와 현장의 커뮤니케이션을 위해 진행되었던 팬 여러분의 현장 내방은 진행이 어렵습니다. 

대신하여 VAST 소속 담당자가 직접 진행할 예정이오니 이 점 참고 부탁 드립니다.

* 촬영 일정 등에 대한 문의는 받지 않고 있습니다.

* 서포트 진행이 가능한 시기에 신청하신 이메일에 답변을 드립니다.

* 신청기간 이외에 신청한 서포트는 무효합니다.

* 신청서에 포함된 유의사항을 반드시 숙지하시고 신청해주시기 바랍니다.

* 신청을 하시더라도 현장 상황에 따라 서포트를 진행하지 못할 수 있습니다.

감사합니다.

21 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Whether HB is the CEO of the company still, I am not in the know.

On his up to date website  CEO : KANG KUN TAEK   B)

36 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

I also thought he had one brother, but then because of the Taxi video, two :unsure:.

Then I came across his official  website managed by Vast Entertainment.B) 

NAME HYUN BIN (현빈, 玄彬)
DEBUT 2003 KBS DRAMA [Bodyguard] 
D.O.B Sep. 25, 1982. Year of Dog, Libra
FAMILY Parents, second son in a family of two brothers 
HEIGHT 6.07ft(185cm)
WEIGHT 163IB(74kg)
BLOOD TYPE B
HOBBY Swimming, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Snowboarding, Taking a photo
academic background/ 1989~1995 Shincheon elementaryschool
/ 1995~1998 Jamsin middleschool
/ 1998~2001 Youngdong highschool
/ 2001~2009 Chungang University Drama and Cinema
/ 2009~ MA, Art&Media, Chungang University, Seoul, Korea

On his up to date website  CEO : KANG KUN TAEK   B)

Thanks for this! If this is from his official website, then this must be the correct info. I was also a bit confused cuz I also thot he has one elder brother. So I am guessing that the translation for that Taxi TV program was inaccurate, or there was a miscommunication. It could be that his older brother graduated from Seoul Uni and is now a Inspector (which is WOW, cuz Seoul Uni is the #1 uni in Korea).

Also this double-confirmed that HB completed his Masters.

Look at both their LOGOs!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

54 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for this! If this is from his official website, then this must be the correct info. I was also a bit confused cuz I also thot he has one elder brother. So I am guessing that the translation for that Taxi TV program was inaccurate, or there was a miscommunication. It could be that his older brother graduated from Seoul Uni and is now a Inspector (which is WOW, cuz Seoul Uni is the #1 uni in Korea).

Also this double-confirmed that HB completed his Masters.

Wait is that her logo? What a coincidence, maybe Yejin demanded the graphic designer to make this new logo :lol:

Yes I also thought translations were off in the video, after seeing the information on his website.

About masters, still not clear to me, otherwise it would say 2009 - 2009. It's blank behind the dash. But yeah, not important anymore, I know more now about him now. 

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I was also a bit confused cuz I also thot he has one elder brother.

Yes, HB is the second son (written in his official website, posted above) So, he only has one brother. There are only two brothers in his family (HB and his big brother).

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha. Look at this, I didn’t know that was her logo :lol:. Both logos give the bubbly, tender, warm and fresh vibes.

Edited to clarify: That’s not SYJ’s logo. It’s a book created by her fans.

3 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

How could I forget HB was the one doing koala to YJ in that paragliding scene??? That was EPIC!

LOL. Epic indeed :joy: , his version of koala hug is unforgettable, how could you forget it LOL... shame on you, chingu hahaha :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6