[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

47 minutes ago, Mr.&Mrs.Kim said:

I will be very much affected but it help me realize that it should have been better if I did not know that they are for real (as this was confirmed by a relative of the artist).

Really? There was such a confirmation? was it revealed in the media? Dont seem to come across such news though...

1 hour ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

Is there a version of episode 10.5 (special episode) with English subtitles?

I have seen it before but I think it got deleted. There are lots of BTS stuff in it. Now I can only find the raw version online.:bawling:

EDIT: This account has a flew clips with English subs of episode 10.5.

55 minutes ago, Kasie287 said:

Furthermore, if we all make a right guess, their relationship had started since mid Sep 2018 then whatever kiss scenes in CLOY couldn't be their first kiss (in real life hadn't they got a sleepover at LA after the grocery shopping? :blush:)

Yeah if they're really together back in 2018 then then they must have done *everything* couples do lol...  probably a few sleepovers lol as their grocery shopping cart should have enough food for several days (I recall cereal packs?). The ship is sailing smoothly.. :P  what do you call the ship when couples finally get married? The ship has reached its destination?

Btw I have bookmarked several pages of old posts. There really are a lot of info on this thread and I advise new comers here to back read stuff (I was a new fan too and I read from page 1.. it took more than a week lol..)  There are funny old posts on pretty much every page here.. I was reading page 255 and found an old SYJ interview from Helena. Page 66 had a timeline of their work schedule for TN. Page 80 had some HB dating history and rumors info and page 82 had some SYJ dating rumors.  Page 140 talked about how the drama had trolling moments about them in real life. Etc. Page 322 channel A interview written in words. These are just some few ones I found interesting so I saved those pages. 

Edited by Yanny62
Added a link
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 11

46 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

That or this rough girl actually enjoys being manhandled by a super alpha Sangnamja. The rougher the better lol.

Haha! totally agree...now my delulu mind is expanding on this thought with our Binjin.... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Kasie287 said:

I have other interpretation of HB's answer in Couch talk about happiness. When he said "something so close yet so far" it might mean YJ hasn't approved his proposal yet. She may be his girlfriend but still there are challenges (set by YJ for him to pass) before he can walk her down the aisles. 

Furthermore, if we all make a right guess, their relationship had started since mid Sep 2018 then whatever kiss scenes in CLOY couldn't be their first kiss (in real life hadn't they got a sleepover at LA after the grocery shopping? :blush:)

I was actually thinking bout this last night haha!!! Even watched interviews of how Korean people date...the timings if u know what I mean:glasses:

From the BTS they seem pretty giddy but during the swoon interviews they seem super comfortable, although you can still see hints of infatuation on hyun bins part, makes me wonder how far along their relationship they are at. :dissapointed_relieved:

Please forgive my terrible mind!! SORRY

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Mr.&Mrs.Kim said:

Then enters the cliché, what you don’t know won’t hurt you haha. I am an avid fan of a love team and had this legit info that they are into relationship but career-wise, they kept on denying it despite of being very obvious. Until they recently made a joint statement which would mean they broke up. If not because of CLOY, I will be very much affected but it help me realize that it should have been better if I did not know that they are for real (as this was confirmed by a relative of the artist). So that I wouldn’t know they broke up as well. 

@Mr.&Mrs.Kim

From what I interpret from your statements highlighted in bold above:

1) you have legit information from a relative of either Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin who confirmed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are a real couple in a dating relationship.
2) that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin had both made a joint statement that deny that they are dating which meant they had broken up now.

Did I interpret your statements in bold correctly. Or are you talking about another couple who had dated but broken up now and not referring to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin?

Ok, others had already clarified in later posts that you are referring to a different couple and not Binjin so please ignore this post. 

Edited by charray
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, charray said:

@Mr.&Mrs.Kim

From what I understand from your statements highlighted in bold and underlined above:

1) you have legit information from a relative of either Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin who confirmed that the of them are a real couple in a dating relationship.

2) that they had both made a joint statement that deny that they are dating which meant they had broken up now.

So you are saying that a relative of one of them had confirmed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin had been in a relationship with each other but they have broken up now?

Oh dear, did I interpret your statements in bold correctly. Please clarify and share more about what you know so we are not kept in suspense. Who is the relative? Which joint statement are you referring to? 

Yeaah keep reading it? What does it mean

20 minutes ago, charray said:

@Mr.&Mrs.Kim

From what I understand from your statements highlighted in bold and underlined above:

1) you have legit information from a relative of either Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin who confirmed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are a real couple in a dating relationship.

2) that they had both made a joint statement that deny that they are dating which meant they had broken up now.

So you are saying that a relative of one of them had confirmed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin had been in a relationship with each other but they have broken up now?

Oh dear, did I interpret your statements in bold correctly. Please clarify and share more about what you know so we are not kept in suspense. Who is the relative? Which joint statement are you referring to? 

If this is legit information, instead of coming here, I would've gone to the tabloids and sell the story :phew:

4 minutes ago, charray said:

Yeah, it is confusing. Is she referring to Binjin with those statements in bold? Or she is referring to a different couple? 

I do hope she clarifies. Huhu, now I'm a little worried. Does this mean that they were really together, but they had to break up because of the rumors? Or is it that they're really together but they only had to release a joint statement denying the rumors? 

7 hours ago, Chewy said:

I think there is a misconception of Hyun Bin. This man is fearless when it comes to the woman he wants as long as the right woman is presented irregardless of age, status, wealth. 
He shoulders up to a already then hallyu star SHK in his twenties and dated her despite him not being as well known or accomplished. What can he possibly be afraid of?

There is nothing standing in his track of getting the woman he wants now that he is even more mature in his late 30s with so much success. 
He just happens to like to take it slow and easy. 
If there is anything lacking in Hyun Bin, it’s not balls for sure. 

Fret not, if Yejin is the woman he wants, he would pull out all stops for her as long as Yejin is willing.
Honestly, he is even willing to take all the bane for the denials being done so far just so Yejin’s image remains untainted and protected is a constant reminder that he is someone any women can depend on. 

I paused for a bit reading this one, and re-read it again for 15 mins before actually replying to this.

One - This one deserves to be reposted again and again as a reminder of who HB is. Sure, we ship and focus on all the sweet stuffs and how he became a Puppynamja for YJ despite him being the alpha Sangnamja for the longest time (and still is), sometimes we all tend to forget the person underneath that persona (and hawt bodehhhhh. Ok I am shallow what to do lol). And this reminder is always timely.

Two - I have seen some posts be it here or in other SNS about his type of women, about who and what he likes and stuff. And I can't recall if I already written this one before, but I don't really think HB cares about the age, face, body, social status or wealth of a woman in terms of who he really wants. He wants what he feels is the right one for him and those criterias are secondary to him. And he is fearless on that - if he could match up to the other top star who was already bigger than him back then, he is even more courageous now to go after who he wants and loves in this lifetime, as and when he feels that he has met the right person in his life. He is not just a piece of meat some people might think of him to be. Any woman will be very lucky to have him in her life, seriously.

Three - Dude is a go-getter and a closer. If he can run his businesses and get the best deals that he possibly can through negotiating his way in and out of things, he can also do the same thing in order to keep his relationship alive, provided the other party wants the same too. He is that reliable - and if the denials done beforehand could be used as an indicator, he's willing to even bear the brunt of things to protect someone he loves. This, provided that such person loves him too and is in it with him together. 

It is hard for me at times to split my thoughts as a third party observer and also a shipper at times because a shipper's heart wants one thing and a third party observer might see things in a more realistic manner. But to each their own. And regardless whatever the outcome is, I wish them well. Hwaiting!!! 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

3 minutes ago, Aggiessi said:

I do hope she clarifies. Huhu, now I'm a little worried. Does this mean that they were really together, but they had to break up because of the rumors? Or is it that they're really together but they only had to release a joint statement denying the rumors? 

From my understanding she was talking about a love team(not BinJin) who denies their relationship but had a legit proof from the artist'relatives themselves. But unfortunately the love team are somewhat seems as not together anymore (broke up) . This made her sad but bcoz of cloy, she can get through the pain of knowing that her love team that she had been rooting for were broken up.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Mir said:

From my understanding she was talking about a love team(not BinJin) who denies their relationship but had a legit proof from the artist'relatives themselves. But unfortunately the love team are somewhat seems as not together anymore (broke up) . This made her sad but bcoz of cloy, she can get through the pain of knowing that her love team that she had been rooting for were broken up.

yes this is also my understanding, shippers calm down lol she was talking about the couple she was shipping before BinJin.

Please re-read and comprehend / understand carefully

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mir said:

Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Really? There was such a confirmation? was it revealed in the media? Dont seem to come across such news though...

The love team I am referring to is NOT BinJin related and will prefer not disclosing their names here as this is for BinJin forum.

The LT I am a fan of is just used as an example of my personal realization of how not knowing will not hurt me. The LT kept on denying though but since I had this personal knowledge, I was hurt because for media and other fans, their joint statement would just mean, a “clarification” but for those who knew the real score, it actually meant break-up.

Thus, it opened my mind in understanding how it would be better for me not hearing a public confirmation from BinJin unless its Marriage. Of course, I don’t know any relative of them (How I wish though haha) so I wouldn’t have the same personal knowledge like the LT I used as reference. haha

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Mr.&Mrs.Kim said:

The love team I am referring to is NOT BinJin related and will prefer not disclosing their names here as this is for BinJin forum.

The LT I am a fan of is just used as an example of my personal realization of how not knowing will not hurt me. The LT kept on denying though but since I had this personal knowledge, I was hurt because for media and other fans, their joint statement would just mean, a “clarification” but for those who knew the real score, it actually meant break-up.

Thus, it opened my mind in understanding how it would be better for me not hearing a public confirmation from BinJin unless its Marriage. Of course, I don’t know any relative of them (How I wish though haha) so I wouldn’t have the same personal knowledge like the LT I used as reference. haha

Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 1