[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

also wanna share during the 54:42 ish mark when the MC asked if they were gonna eat the snacks , and hyunbin looked to ye Jin and said “no we won’t eat it now, right?” . Perhaps did they eat it together after -_- seemed pretty cute to me bcuz it was like he was asking her for confirmation hehe.

• Like 6
  • LOL 15

3 hours ago, pausal said:

Finally semi delurking hahahaha, I’ve only been replying to some of you here but never actually made an entire post! 

Anywhooo I don’t really want to make this long ‘cause all shoppers already said what I wanted to say haha! I just wanted to post something that I noticed when I rewatched their kakao interview last night (I think this hasn’t been raised here yet, I’m not sure!!). But at the 59:35 mark when they were gonna take a selfie together, SYJ asked HB if he can be the one to take the photo, then SYJ turns to the host and tells her “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” I kept to replaying that part just to be sure I heard the tone of her voice and that she was really talking to the host! And ahhhhhhhhh she really was speaking to the host!!!!! It’s like she’s saying (or it gives off that vibe) that they takes selfies a lot together and HB is the one who does it!!!!!!! WAH this may be delulu or what but I don’t care. I’ll believe the things I see and hear that’s coming directly from them hehehehehehe

Okay that’s all I wanted to share! Back to lurking! 

Happy shopping, shoppers! 

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

We can't also miss the fact that before the host and SYJ even said anything, HB was already getting his phone ready for the selfie :lol:.

Omg I agree with you @Elle R!!!!! I'm so sorry guys, so I watched it again and I think SYJ didn't even ask HB to take their photo. HB just knew that he will be the one to take it and while they were getting ready to pose that's when SYJ told the host “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” AHHHHHHH MY BINJIN HEART :love: 

59:30 mark

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

8 minutes ago, pausal said:

Omg I agree with you @Elle R!!!!! I'm so sorry guys, so I watched it again and I think SYJ didn't even ask HB to take their photo. HB just knew that he will be the one to take it and while they were getting ready to pose that's when SYJ told the host “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” AHHHHHHH MY BINJIN HEART :love: 

59:30 mark

He is sooo whippped! Omg! 

I remember during the press con, (when HB was acting all aloof  and barely look at YJ, that I thought he's gonna have a stiff neck from all the effort not to look at YJ :D) and they were asked to pose together for photos and she just nonchalantly slipped her hand in his arm, pulled him towards her, and smiled this really sweet smile like saying "He's all mine". :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

28 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@flailingfangirl beautifully said! I agree that at his core, HB is a simple (in a good way) man who has very genuine intentions. I don’t think that he’s looking for a trophy wife (because let’s not kid ourselves, he’s the trophy lol) and I agree that he’s looking for a worthy partner who understands and supports him. I think he has met his match in SYJ in so many ways. She is so intelligent and independent and although she can be feisty, he seems to WANT to be able to handle it. What I think is incredibly important in their relationship is that he seems to respect and hold SYJ in very high esteem. SYJ has probably intimidated a lot of men in her time but HB seems to appreciate all that she has to offer. Of course this is all speculation and I could be 100% delusional but I believe they are what the other person has been looking for.

Exactly my thoughts. He’s looking for a worthy partner for life and she’s looking for an equal. YJ has a high standard and can easily intimidate anyone but HB takes her as it is and appreciate everything she has on the table. As for HB, it is hard because like you said, he is the crown jewel and some women will worry on how to measure up. Sure we are all speculating at this juncture but I do think they are what each other needs :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Well, Hyun bin turned from a Sangnamja to a Puppynamja under her dictatorship and that’s why I am here

I agree! It's because he found his match! He can turn into a puppynamja anytime. Honestly, their timing is perfect, both stunning visuals, both matured enough, both stable, both achievers, both A-listers, I know no one is perfect but this couple, my heart dugun dugun!  Oh man they are just perfect for each other.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

Friends! I have a new discovery via carmelina7888's IG. Please look at their hands (1:01 onwards)!! I'm so kilig/giddy right now!! :wub:

These were the very first touching moments of HB on SYJ, at Showcase 03.9. 
 There was no touching moments on 9.8 (TN press conference)   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hannah123 said:

I also saw the video which YJ went out with her after Rampant VIP premiere too and guess she might be the CEO but couldn't find any info from google hâhh (she seems very close to YJ as I saw many pics of them in YJ's Insta). I don't wanna overthink before checking, but now I wonder that she was invited by HB or JDG to attend the VIP premiere. If HB (hope so), seems both YJ and HB gets close with their another's boss agency? (YJ also took pic with HB's business partner) lolz :D.

I am sure it’s the CEO that she went with; they are not simply just ceo-employee, they are like family. (more below)
Rampant VIP premiere was on October 18, 2018 & it opened on October 25 (The Negotiation opened on September 19); I believe Hyun Bin invited her (and some of his other co-stars too).

[2018-09-24] The Negotiation stage greetings 

back row: Hyun Bin, Lee Jong-seok (The Negotiation director)

front row: Kang Kun-taek (HB’s VAST partner), Son Ye-jin

D516E408-824F-444F-BEA3-074804B9958B.jpg

Hyun Bin, Jang Dong-gun, Shin Min-ah, were in the same agency ‘AM Entertainment’ (Han Ji-min joined this agency around Sep 2011, didn’t follow the rest so unclear; irrelevant here). AM Entertainment merged with SM C&C in September 2011; Hyun Bin (after completing military service on December 6, 2012) & Shin Min-ah joined newly established O& Entertainment (with an executive who was under AM Entertainment).

At the end of December 2015, Hyun Bin’s contract with O&Entertainment expired. In January 2016, he & his acting teacher Kang Kun-taek (good friend) established their own agency “VAST Entertainment & Media”. 

HB & Kang Kun-taek over the years 

Spoiler

692FA310-D7C2-4E92-AA04-34485A92DC9C.jpg

9714C092-C381-41C3-8A06-DEB245EE38A5.jpg

CDFEAA75-6955-4431-B33F-BCC4B015DB7F.jpg

Photo Credits: on images | weibo

12 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

do you know if SYJ's CEO always accompany her during events like movie VIP appearances etc? Just curious, cuz she was with SYJ for Rampant VIP and I wonder if it's to avoid any rumor news with HB.

Rampant VIP premiere (October 18, 2018) was before all the dating rumors though: golf sighting with picture  (November 7, 2018) and LA (January 2019). :)

Ye-jin’s with the same agency (underwent name change; Barunson Management -> MS Team in 2012) for 20 years.

[July 3, 2011] Hancinema translation (full article below)

Son Ye-jin made her debut in 2001 with the MBC drama “A Delicious Proposal". She met the chairwoman of Barunson Entertainment Kim Min-sook 2~3 years before this and spent the hardships together. Their tight relationship is famous in the entertainment industry as they even keep diaries of the hard times they spent together.

[Translated from weibo] Ye-jin has known Kim Min-sook for more than 20 years, they are really close like mother and daughter. Miss Kim said that Ye-jin is like her own daughter who grew into an outstanding actress (as she watched her over the years); she will have to personally hold Ye-Jin’s hand and give her away (me: marriage I guess) in order to feel at ease, therefore, fans call her ceo mom.

Spoiler

Kim Min-sook & Son Ye-jin (many years ago)

2371D88A-BED6-47DD-8937-BF52F2A5C796.jpg

(Photo: MS Team)

Broad Minded Son Ye-jin

July 3, 2011

photo179733.jpg

One-man Entertainment Company

Re-signs with management of 10 years

Unusual for no big amount contract payment

Son Ye-jin is sticking to loyalty. She just re-signed a contract with management of ten years, which she's shared her joy and sorrows with since her debut.

The entertainment industry has been spreading with stars becoming independent. There have been many who finish their contracts and just become a one-man company. However, Son Ye-jin chose loyalty over trend.

Another surprising fact is that she didn't even receive a big down payment. A person in the biz said, "I know her contract to be up in due time. There have been movement in many companies who tried to win her over but she chose loyalty instead".

Son Ye-jin made her debut in 2001 with the MBC drama "A Delicious Proposal". She met the chairwoman of Barunson Entertainment Kim Min-sook 2~3 years before this and spent the hardships together. Their tight relationship is famous in the entertainment industry as they even keep diaries of the hard times they spent together.

The same person said, "As Son Ye-jin held hands with her management again, she didn't request for a payment". In a situation where many companies are struggling to survive in this economy, this kind of case is highly appreciated.

There have been many cases where stars who have become famous in a short amount of time ask for a great deal of money when they sign a contract.

The Barunson Entertainment staff said, "It is true that she re-signed with the company but other details such as whether or not she received payment, is private. However, it is also true that Son Ye-jin is very considerate and she's yielded a lot".

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6