[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 3/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, ncly said:

Thinking about this, I don't know if they travelled to Jeju together to film the scene of RJH meeting YSR in the forest for the first time, but if they did, they weren't caught. They also travelled to Switz together and they weren't caught by the media (only a fan account in the lounge). So I think naturally they thought they weren't caught for the 3rd time of flying to Mongolia as well. It's just my speculation. I just think it's crazy if the paparazzi managed to dig out all the personal flight information without actually getting it from the crew/agency themselves. 

It must have bene troublesome and frustrated for HB and SYJ though, wanting to get to the airport in peace and ended up seeing cameras here and there. I've seen other clips of HB arriving at the airport before, and he's usually very friendly with the reporters and fans when it comes to receiving fan gifts and just standing casually for photos (he even smiled and bowed to greet), but in the clip of him and SYJ going to Mongolia, he seemed pretty...annoyed? :)) Poor guy.

On a different note, I love the thought of HB protecting SYJ and may be secretly communicating with her manager/staff to coordinate the situation though (may not be true but I can dream). 

Why it's more easy to get Hollywood Star's photo than Korean Actress or Actor? I meant Just Jared gives us many pict from Hollywood Star at gasoline or at coffee shop. Maybe that's because most of Hollywood star life in LA. And life must go on and they finally  maybe acting to ignore the paparazzi .But it's hard to get Korean star get their daily activity  picture, right? I'm just wondering why. But doesn't meant I want HB and SYJ get harsh or annoyed by paparazzi. No!

Smile, laughter, and love are contagious. Saw their BTS make me more realized something happened with them :wub: No matter what the crew, the another cast or their agency said the opposite. 

• Like 3

@ncly the shoot in Jeju is after Mongolia. They went to Jeju in October after Few days they returned from Mongolia. 

@loveintheair you can get the timeline in Crash Landing Drama Forum. There are detailed post about the separation timeline. Or you can just rewatch that episode again and calculate in detail based on their scripts. 

@Sukma Anggraini it’s because in Korea those paparazzi news portal will send their evidence to the artists agency first before revealing any news. So most news came out from the portal like Dispatch or Sport Seoul has been ‘filtered’ by the agencies. That’s why we cannot get scoop like Hollywood. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

I believe that CLOY is a gift they made for their beloved fans. :heart: Jinnie is a nice gift for HB and so Bennie is. They dèinitely are a "made from heaven-down to earth" couple. 
Huhu words can't explain enough my love for Binjin. I spent almost of my free time rewatching tons of TN, CLOY related photos, videos and.... :blush:. Love BinJin and love my fellow shippers/shoppers :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

Have you guys ever imagine our RiRi couple in other movies and think like - - :ph34r:

"Oh how amazing would it be if they are remaking this movie?" :)

Today on the train back home, my Spotify playlist randomly played  "She by Elvis Costello".

When i heard the song, i thought of  the movie "Notting Hill", particularly this scene . 

In the scene, the reporter asked JR' character "how long will you be staying in England?", to which responds "indefinitely".

Then, cut to HG and JR gaze each other lovingly and the movie ends with the wedding!

How perfect it would be for us, the shippers if they were to remake this movie cuz we will get to witness a wedding scene YAY.. (if they are not going to make their REAL wedding public lol) :D

HB is just perfect for the nerdy book store owner character and YJ as a Super Star actress (her real self lol) 

Its pretty close to the Captain Ri and Seri characters as well....urgh!! :wub:

Let me know if you have any movies that you'd love to see them playing/remaking in :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, xxyy said:

Let me know if you have any movies that you'd love to see them playing in 

I recently watched Notting Hill in Netflix and I thought about them too! And the song “When you say nothing at all” matches them well also!! :heart:

I would like to see them acting in a action/romance like Mr & Mrs Smith or Speed remakes. Ah! And in a The Notebook remake hehehe 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

How did you know the reunion happen after 3 years of seperation? I watched the ep 16 quite a number of times but still could not figure it out. Enlighten me please. Thanks

Is there any report to reveal that HB left the MOA wrap-up party early? 

My very simple estimation of the timeline :

- JH's text messages to SR ended in 1 year (cuz of the mobile phone limitation) = 1 year

- SR started the scholarship for young musicians to Switzerland, that took 1 year bfr SR visited Swiss but didn't meet JH = 1 year

- SR went again the next year before she met JH = 1 year

Total = 3 years

There was no report of HB leaving the MOA wrap-up party early - I read it from fans comments somewhere, but can't recall where I saw it. Also, made a mistake about the date, it should be 30 Dec 2018, and not 31 Dec 2018.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

56 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

My very simple estimation of the timeline :

- JH's text messages to SR ended in 1 year (cuz of the mobile phone limitation) = 1 year

- SR started the scholarship for young musicians to Switzerland, that took 1 year bfr SR visited Swiss but didn't meet JH = 1 year

- SR went again the next year before she met JH = 1 year

Total = 3 years

as for me after watching ep 16 bijillion time...

1st year = during the arrangement text

2nd year = she went to Switzerland with black leather jacket

3rd year = when she wore dress and thought find JH playing piano 

4th year = when she paragliding and finally she meets him...

LIKE WOWWWW but then again its the only thing that keep Seri sane.. waiting for him.. :(

This is why i love their relationship so much... 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

as for me after watching ep 16 bijillion time...

1st year = during the arrangement text

2nd year = she went to Switzerland with black leather jacket

3rd year = when she wore dress and thought find JH playing piano 

4th year = when she paragliding and finally she meets him...

LIKE WOWWWW but then again its the only thing that keep Seri sane.. waiting for him.. :(

This is why i love their relationship so much... 

I assumed that after SR searched for JH while wearing the dress, she went paragliding in the same trip (to get over her disappointment of not meeting JH again). And when she landed, JH appeared. Hence 3 years instead of 4 years lol!

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

54 minutes ago, Helena said:

Have you read this? :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1229699wpp/son-ye-jin-says-hyun-bin-make-great-mr-mrs-smith

The Notebook is similar to her movie A Moment to Remember though. ❤️ 

Seriously, Binjin couple really really have 夫妻相!   Even their baby/ kid photos look alike! And HB looks like SYJ's dad. Coincidence? Or Destiny?

@TotoroSY Destiny :)

Thanks for the article @Helena I’ve just read it again and extracted the paragraph below :

As for what kind of project she’d like to take on with the actor, Son Ye Jin remarked, “It would be great to [star] with Hyun Bin in a melodrama. I’ve also heard people suggest something like ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith,’ [the Hollywood movie] that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did together. We have that kind of vibe.”

Is SYJ hinting to us that this same vibe mean HB and her are attracted to each other in real life (like what happens to Brad Pitt/ Jolie)? LOL!!

But seriously I think it will be so sexy to see Binjin in a sexy thriller/ comedy film. Their chemistry will kill us? Their initial “conflict banter” in CLOY was SO GOOD!

Yup, DESTINY fo sure!

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Is SYJ hinting to us that this same vibe mean HB and her are attracted to each other in real life (like what happens to Brad Pitt/ Jolie)? LOL!!

But seriously I think it will be so sexy to see Binjin in a sexy thriller/ comedy film. Their chemistry will kill us? Their initial “conflict banter” in CLOY was SO GOOD!

Yup, DESTINY fo sure!

Maybe on the sexy scale (both are hawttttt) and they are good in action roles, should I look at it objectively.

Spoiler

This was actually part of the long post I drafted earlier, but if anyone has watched the red carpet videos of Brad and Angelina for that movie (I remembered this because I was looking forward to watch the movie back then so I watched the red carpet videos, and I actually went to the cinema to watch it!), Brad and Angelina actually avoided each other during the premiere and actually maintained cordial, almost civil-like interactions during the event. When everyone knewwwww something was amiss by then.

So, in a way, there is a parallel with BinJin somewhat. Teeheheheheeee...

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I assumed that after SR searched for JH while wearing the dress, she went paragliding in the same trip (to get over her disappointment of not meeting JH again). And when she landed, JH appeared. Hence 3 years instead of 4 years lol!

I like the idea of 3 years of separation that adds with 7 years since they first met so it took them 10 years to reach the final destination :wub:

• Like 10