[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Pipp said:

That’s not what I read. Did information get twisted somewhere in the media?

Off topic he threatened with legal actions, but the other stars didn’t. 

In general Vast Entertainment will protect their actors and will protect them by taking legal actions if there are any false rumors. 

The article come out after so many knetz keep acussing him on getting involved with JJM & JDG scandal.

In fact hyunbin agency don't release any article to deny or counter back his involvement with those two. So in order to not make things worse they release official statements to sue and taking legal action surrounding their artist about malicious rumors. FYI one of his artist under the same agency also got rumor about harassment or something if I remember it correctly. 

If they want to take legal action on his rumor with yejin for sure his company will say they will take legal action in every article about BinJin. So far non of the article released mentioned about it.  

• Like 3

Being confident and keeping a positive outlook even when youre singing off key is likely to make you successful. ..happy to see her future hubby.. God willing there will be so much happiness in him when he is with her:blush:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, Pipp said:

That’s not what I read. Did information get twisted somewhere in the media?

Off topic he threatened with legal actions, but the other stars didn’t. 

In general Vast Entertainment will protect their actors and will protect them by taking legal actions if there are any false rumors. 

Because what you read is not legit. Vast never mentioned the specific rumor they were targeting in their original statement. Most of rational fans can deduct it was meant for those who were spreading the rumor of hb being involved in jdg and jjm’s scandal as it only happened a few days before.

However, the press had to drag syj’s name into this one, which resulted in those misleading articles you read cuz the drama was on air and their rumor was a hot topic at the time. But keep in mind that their wedding rumor and the denials from vast came almost two weeks prior to this statement so why vast waited that long to make a warning about that?

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 3

My imagination is taking me on a trip to fantasyland... what if HB and SYJ read this forum?

J: (reads forum) Binnie!! They're talking about our groceries shopping again!

B: Wow.. our shippers are quite persistent. It has been over a year and they couldn't get over it.

J: We got caught because you insisted to go groceries shopping together!

B: That's okay, now everyone knows you are MINE!!!

J: They even have a hashtag about our grocery trip.. #ingrocerywetrust (continue checking the forum) OMO.. someone made a video looping our kiss scene in Switzerland..

B: They zoomed into our tongue action too!

J: Ahh..so embarrassing *shy*

B: They sure captured it well lol

J: They even got evidence that our Switzerland kiss close up was filmed at a later time!

B: Our shippers are ninjas! We got to be careful when going out!

J: What if we get caught again?

B: Don't worry Jinnie, I'll take care if it.

Excuse my delulu mind lolol

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Yo, BJ shippers! Have you listened to/seen these? I’m sorry I don’t as yet know how to insert links here but hope you will find and enjoy these: 

• Hyun Bin has a lovely singing voice - listen to his song “The Man” in the OST from Secret Garden. I couldn’t help fantasising him softly serenading to SYJ in a private moment together. Sigh. That thought made my knees go weak. You can find his song on YouTube and Spotify.

Speaking of Secret Garden ... Was there an interview where Ye Jin mentioned listening to Secret Garden while preparing for scenes? I vaguely remember she mentioned this but at the time thought it was too coincidental and that perhaps Secret Garden was just a band I had not heard of. Anyone?

btw, I love SYJ's go with flow, positive attitude. In the NG interview above, where the power goes off, both HB and the director are a little awkward but she's just there being happy and chatty with the host, who is kind of annoying lol.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Speaking of Secret Garden ... Was there an interview where Ye Jin mentioned listening to Secret Garden while preparing for scenes? I vaguely remember she mentioned this but at the time thought it was too coincidental and that perhaps Secret Garden was just a band I had not heard of. Anyone?

I think she referred to a piano piece. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

hi @BJHope you can just copy & paste the links you wanna post in the body of the text... no more than 3 photos/videos though! :)

27 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

My imagination is taking me on a trip to fantasyland... what if HB and SYJ read this forum?

J: (reads forum) Binnie!! They're talking about our groceries shopping again!

B: Wow.. our shippers are quite persistent. It has been over a year and they couldn't get over it.

J: We got caught because you insisted to go groceries shopping together!

B: That's okay, now everyone knows you are MINE!!!

J: They even have a hashtag about our grocery trip.. #ingrocerywetrust (continue checking the forum) OMO.. someone made a video looping our kiss scene in Switzerland..

B: They zoomed into our tongue action too!

J: Ahh..so embarrassing *shy*

B: They sure captured it well lol

J: They even got evidence that our Switzerland kiss close up was filmed at a later time!

B: Our shippers are ninjas! We got to be careful when going out!

J: What if we get caught again?

B: Don't worry Jinnie, I'll take care if it.

Excuse my delulu mind lolol

Lolll this cracked me up!! I’m wondering what they call each other in private.... would they go by their stage names or real names do you guys think?? :rolleyes::phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, Elle R said:

btw, I love SYJ's go with flow, positive attitude. In the NG interview above, where the power goes off, both HB and the director are a little awkward but she's just there being happy and chatty with the host, who is kind of annoying lol.

Secret garden is a famous band who specialized in instrument music. You can find a lot of their beautiful pieces in youtube. I think their music helped YJ to portray Seri's feeling well during filming in Swiss. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Yeah, I believe the Secret Garden that SYJ talked about was a band and not the Secret Garden kdrama OST lol!

YJ actually describing HB here!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Chewy said:

There is no denial the reason why people source everywhere for any content relating to them just bec
my take on their stance now is they would say nothing at all for as long as they can unless they are caught red handed. Otherwise if everything goes well for them, it would straight to the altar announcement 

My delulu instinct said they might have planned to announce the relationship after the drama (maybe couple months after) but given the corona state now in the country, I guess it is insensitive for them (or knetizens will label them so) to announce rship or wedding , at least until things settled down.... 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 8

8 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

I came across this on YouTube today. Thanks to whoever did this, it made me smile. Hope it will make you all happy too. Have a good weekend everyone!

BinJin with colleagues

:D BinJin Shippers are so creative. I love to watched anything about them. Beside the corona news just make me stress out. But every time I read about BinJin, i'm totally happy. Keep making and updating their news or picture. it's kinda  distracting me with those Corona thing. Anyway Stay safe every one!

Btw, SYJ is like "media darling"  in Korea, I guess? She's so nice with the fan, with the cameraman who took picture of her, she has positive, outspoken and nice characteristic I guess. And HB is a shy and handsome guy, wealthy and never make any bad rumors, so both of them are "media darling" right? we just fall in love with the idea that their become a couple. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

On 3/13/2020 at 11:19 AM, liltash85 said:

@ncly the shoot in Jeju is after Mongolia. They went to Jeju in October after Few days they returned from Mongolia. 

@loveintheair you can get the timeline in Crash Landing Drama Forum. There are detailed post about the separation timeline. Or you can just rewatch that episode again and calculate in detail based on their scripts. 

@Sukma Anggraini it’s because in Korea those paparazzi news portal will send their evidence to the artists agency first before revealing any news. So most news came out from the portal like Dispatch or Sport Seoul has been ‘filtered’ by the agencies. That’s why we cannot get scoop like Hollywood. 

oooh I see..thank you for your explanation. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chewy said:

*for the uninitiated or those who are still unsure or full of doubts, why don’t you try seeing the things they can see? They are not even shippers but they sure can observe*

I'm curious to know what course material you provide them for review :lol:.

• LOL 4

52 minutes ago, Chewy said:

So my style of welcoming new exchange students from Seoul were be to grill them on my questions that was never answered, aka why YJ never outright deny, why YJ just went along with HB answer at the press con. Why respective agencies are so shady etc. 

What better way to test their skills now right?? Well I ended up drowning myself in laughter 

They are korean boys and girls all raised in Seoul aged 19-22 respectively and there are 8 of them and have been shown what I see. So below are their comments: 

1) girl 1: oh Yejin unnie is in love for sure. 
2) girl 2: hmm I just want to marry Hyun Bin oppa, he is my dream type 

3) girl 3: yes yes me too I want marry Hyun Bin oppa and I would never have to work again 

4) boy 1: wow Yejin ssi looks like a little woman beside Hyun Bin ssi, I think he is a samnanja. 
5) boy 2: Yejin noona is a straightforward actress and not good at hiding things. if she is not in love with him, she would deny it

6) girl 4: haha why wouldn’t she love him? Both of them no plastic surgery so their children surely would look nice for sure. At least look like their parents 

7) girl 5: hmm Hyun Bin oppa did not deny too. He never said in any statements he is not in love with her did he? 
8) boy 3: ya only deny dating never say not in love so they can come out with a statement that they fell in love instead of dating so they don’t get penalized 

Ok so they didn’t really answer the questions but they made me LAUGH! 
Fine reporters in the making....check check check 

now excuse me while I have to fix my jaw abit from my laughing so hard 

*for the uninitiated or those who are still unsure or full of doubts, why don’t you try seeing the things they can see? They are not even shippers but they sure can observe*

Added: due to the din we are making, the newsroom chief came over and asked: what are you guys laughing so hard about? HB and SJY wedding we said, he exclaimed loudly: Make sure our station gets an invite from them for coverage! I DON’T WANT to miss it!! 
hello ahjussi, what has this got to do with you now? Died laughing again even uncle wants to go witness their wedding 

In addition to be reporters, girl 5 and boy 3 also got potential to be agency PR team with their replies. :D

If Binjin really get married and opt to have a grand wedding ceremony, I think it would cause a media stampede and ruckus. But I think they will instead opt for a scaled down private wedding ceremony for family and friends only. Just typing this makes me smile...what a day that will be. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

I don't know if the top photo is Photoshopped but it cracks me up. I would never have imagined this was their positioning lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sYtnenpJZ/?igshid=1d9ket03utu8o

No its not photoshopped, u can see it the closing of that episode (i forgot which episode)

I also noticed it before but always forgot to upload lol 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1