[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hiii,

IMHO, BinJin relationship might have started around the time after TN promotions and before grocery shopping. They were super comfortable and flirty at the time, but still a bit shy. It’s like “I have feelings for you” kinda vibe. Because the relationship was super new and then later, they got casted for CLOY (these two always wanted to star in a Melo drama together), they couldn’t ruin both by admitting it.
And of course, when they knew they were gonna start a project together soon and later on while they were doing the show, again, they would never admit they were dating! Professionals never do that! At the time of CLOY, they might have already been in a relationship for a while (1 year), that’s why they were even more comfortable with each other (still flirty tho.) Right after CLOY, when its heat was still strong plus corona virus and nobody caught them together again, they had no reason to go public. I think if they can get to the marriage stage, they will let us know!

Those are my assumptions lol but I hope they are still together now, and their relationship is going strong. If they haven’t been with each other, I hope they will be soon. Tbh, I have quite strong intuitions about stuff recently (I think I am able to manifest whatever I set my mind to), so I’m quite positive about this couple. Just so many signs already!!!

To those who don’t have faith in this couple, it’s okay if you don’t. If they are meant to be with each other, they will be. And I believe all of us here will give them blessings no matter who they are gonna end up with, as long as they’re happy! 

Edited by ndh3011
  • Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Aww this MV makes my heart flutter. I feel so sweet all over without any candies needed. 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4481792057737232/4481792751423598

I love the ending of this MV, the silhouette of them in the background, the speeches made by them into the mix.

Their coincidence, destiny and their future waiting to unfold 

• Like 13
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

What more both of them went MIA after the drama ends. Non of them even do a  post drama interviews.

Maybe because of Corona Virus.

1 hour ago, shazbinjin said:

I think with a co-star you’d have a strictly professional relationship with it’s easier to be all serious because you both know you’re just acting and it’s not real! Th

There are many beyond the stage and blooper videos where co-stars get giggly in kissing scenes. It would be akward to kiss in front of crew like you said. 

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

THEN, the grocery photos surfaced less than 2 weeks after. The photos to me is a real deal.... like how can he accidentally be in LA for holiday and happened to be at the same area as YJ who had went there much much earlier.

Why is this a real deal? They were with friends or acquaintances in the supermarket, no? 

Sorry ain’t got time to read from page 1. I want to know the tea on the last one everyone is talking about the supermarket LoL :w00t: 

Edited by Cangk
  • Unamused 12

1 hour ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

It looks like she looked at him while he was walking away 

Gotta love all the sleuths here haha. The NIS can’t beat your investigative prowess guys. We see you  Binnie :) Your ninja style ain’t got nothing on the people here :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

ALSO I have a question for long-time SYJ fans!!! I was just rewatching the BTS clips and there’s a few times SYJ would laugh when she and HB are in the middle of intimate scenes and she would say “you’re so funny”... does she do that with her other co-stars??? I mean I love HB but surelyyy he’s not *that* funny, especially when they’re in a serious intimate scene!! I’m just speculating that maybe she’s being all giggly because she feels awkward kissing her BF....F in public lol! (I imagine if I were to kiss my bf in front of a crowd watching our every move I’d also be quite shy and giggly) I think with a co-star you’d have a strictly professional relationship with it’s easier to be all serious because you both know you’re just acting and it’s not real! Thoughts please?

I don’t think I have seen her all shy that she covered her face giggling when she did kiss scenes before. I was actually surprised too. The hospital making gave us so many hints lolz

Edited by ndh3011
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, eLizza said:

There was a rumour of them before the grocery pic that both were travelling TOGETHER  in LA.However both the agencies refuted and noone believed it.Infact people didn't even know that both of them were in LA but the witness came up with the correct place and time in his post.However  it was not taken seriously as there was no proof.It was around 9-10 Jan.Then came the grocery pics on 21st Jan.So tell me ,suppose you are a big celebrity and had a full blown rumour going on back in your country,you get to know that your close friend(with whom you were linked romantically) was in the same place (in LA), would you still contact and decide to meet that too at a grocery store:unsure:..Also there was only one shopping cart for both of them.And besides them no other photos having those alleged aquaintances or friends ever appeared.Even their agencies dodged that question when asked who exactly were with them.

If this is not suspicious enough then I need to check my brain cells..

Thanks happy I signed up, great points, I know the answer now. :)

Edited by Cangk
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cangk said:

Why is this a real deal? They were with friends or acquaintances in the supermarket, no? 

Sorry ain’t got time to read from page 1. I want to know the tea on the last one everyone is talking about the supermarket LoL :w00t: 

hi @Cangk so basically HB and SYJ were spotted in the LA grocery store around the time of SYJ’s birthday in January, following some earlier rumour that someone spotted them together in LA. Following the photos their agencies denied them being a couple, saying that HB was just there for a business trip and that there were acquaintances in the store but that part is unconfirmed. So ofc it has special significance for us shoppers :) I understand you might not have time to read everything but this has actually been discussed multiple times in the forum! Even if you read just the first 10 pages you’ll get lots of detailed analysis and explanations that will fulfill your interest. Sorry if this is your first time in this shipping thread, we just recently had some visitors who were trying to make us have doubts so we’re just trying to retain the positivity here now :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, chocolate fondue said:

Then one day, I saw that kakaolive interview of CLOY (I'm sure you guys also saw it right?). I discussed with my best friend about it. I dunno my heart feels bad when YJ ask HB to make the rating promise, and HB's face/gestures feels like don't like it. Not only that, a lot of time, I feel like the sparks is not there anymore :tears:

I feel like there was so many love-emotion in TN, but it's different in CLOY.

Totally agree with u.... There’s no pinky atmosphere btw them after The Negotiation:

It’s not just pinky.... It’s a whole pallet of colors.

Their interactions on CLOY bts are stronger than ever :wub:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

There was a rumour of them before the grocery pic that both were travelling TOGETHER  in LA.However both the agencies refuted and noone believed it.Infact people didn't even know that both of them were in LA but the witness came up with the correct place and time in his post.However  it was not taken seriously as there was no proof.This was around 9-10 Jan.Then came the grocery pics on 21st Jan.So tell me ,suppose you are a big celebrity and had a full blown rumour going on back in your country,you get to know that your close friend(with whom you were linked romantically) was coincidentally :phew: in the same place (in LA), would you still contact and decide to meet that too at a grocery store:unsure:..Also there was only one shopping cart for both of them.And besides them no other photos having those alleged aquaintances or friends ever appeared.Even their agencies dodged that question when asked who exactly were with them.

If this is not suspicious enough then I need to check my brain cells..

just wanted to clarify- were the photos taken jan 9/10 and then circulated 10 days after that? Or was the photo taken jan21st?? Asking because SYJ birthday is Jan 11 right? 

and they were looking at some wines, i think? Am i mistaken? Gotta look for details lol. Seems like they are preparing for something back then. Like a couple getting snacks before the dig in to their favourite movie or series. :blush:

Guys... reminder do not quote photos and videos. I get it sometimes we are excited to reply to a post with nice videos and photos and quote it. But please please delete those photos n videos before press the submit button. It’s against Soompi rules to quote vids/gif/photos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

ALSO I have a question for long-time SYJ fans!!! I was just rewatching the BTS clips and there’s a few times SYJ would laugh when she and HB are in the middle of intimate scenes and she would say “you’re so funny”... does she do that with her other co-stars??? I mean I love HB but surelyyy he’s not *that* funny, especially when they’re in a serious intimate scene!! I’m just speculating that maybe she’s being all giggly because she feels awkward kissing her BF....F in public lol! (I imagine if I were to kiss my bf in front of a crowd watching our every move I’d also be quite shy and giggly) I think with a co-star you have a strictly professional relationship with it’s easier to be all serious because you both know you’re just acting and it’s not real! Thoughts please?

I drafted a long post re. the kisses and bed scene / lack of it but some life events took place so I couldn’t finish it (maybe if I got longer time for it haha). But essentially, I kind of agree with your point. :wub::wub:

Just as simple as this, if you’re with your bf/husband/life partner and having yourselves being filmed doing intimate things and being shown to the world, would you be embarrassed? Of courseeee... look at HB’s ear at the boat scene. Ok it’s arguable that it’s because they were cold blablabla but still... you’ll get my drift.

They did things on CLOY as they are pro actors and doing it for the drama. And To respect the storyline. Of course there are adlibs here and there to spice it up. But being human they are, there will be times when they slip up and woahhh we got to see glimpses of the real HB/YJ. Hehehehe.

Will write better next time if I have some time to spare.

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Delulumind96 said:

how SYJ so naturally suggests to kiss and without a second thought, heads over to him in his space to cuddle start rehearsing. Even more, I love how HB instinctively and naturally begins to wrap his arm around her......

IKR! I think the same :wub:. It’s so sweet how HB naturally moved his arm and was ready to wrap her in his arm. To me, it kinda looked like an instinctive movement because he was not looking at her and he was still joking with Director-nim (stretching his neck and, it seems to me, also like simulating a little kiss, LOL). Actually, I even got the impression that he was teasing SYJ doing that stretching joke hehehe... like he was teasing about that because of their (cute) height difference. After all, she needs to stretch her neck hahaha and that’s also why I think the idea of the kiss ad libbed came from his tease, she asked in response “are we kissing? Hey, let’s do it”. These two are SO CUTE! :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Came cross this detailed translation of Binjin expressing their “regret” that they did not get to act face to face during TN, answer how they wish to act together again looking into each other’s eyes. This two really have deep respect for each other as actors, and also a big curiosity towards the other ~ this might be the spark that draw them closer to one another.

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, Delulumind96 said:

2) The lass kiss: Besides the fact that I am over the moon that they added the last, most natural kiss themselves :wub: , what I love the most (before it got instantly cut off) is how SYJ so naturally suggests to kiss and without a second thought, heads over to him in his space to cuddle start rehearsing. Even more, I love how HB instinctively and naturally begins to wrap his arm around her....... until yea this whole scene cuts to the cast interviews :(

I just wonder how much editing and content their agencies and tvn had to go through to produce these ~safe~ friendship clips. :rolleyes:

I noticed this too. The way he instinctively wrap his arm around her tells me like he is saying “Come here, babe. Let’s practice as you wish.” 

their body language can’t lie at all 

• Like 12
  • Love 6