[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

38 minutes ago, sussieh said:

IKR! I think the same :wub:. It’s so sweet how HB naturally moved his arm and was ready to wrap her in his arm. To me, it kinda looked like an instinctive movement because he was not looking at her and he was still joking with Director-nim (stretching his neck and, it seems to me, also like simulating a little kiss, LOL). Actually, I even got the impression that he was teasing SYJ doing that stretching joke hehehe... like he was teasing about that because of their (cute) height difference. After all, she needs to stretch her neck hahaha and that’s also why I think the idea of the kiss ad libbed came from his tease, she asked in response “are we kissing? Hey, let’s do it”. These two are SO CUTE! :blush:

This! Their action was so natural, isn't it? It's like they do it all the time! And also, if you see one of the stills of that scene, you will notice that the way HB placed his hand on her waist is pretty intimate. I was giggling at some comments on twitter saying that he got away with it only coz he's got BF.F privileges :blush: He was also doing his thumb-rubbing thing in that scene again! Oh HB, what are we gonna do with you? :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Can someone clarify something for me? So if MOTA wrap up party was Dec 30, 2018 ( I had to google this) and HB left the party early to catch a flight to LA , as we speculate. And the grocery picture was taken Jan 20 and posted Jan 21, does this mean they spent nearly a month in LA?  Sorry if this has been talked about before. Old age is catching up to me. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

43 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I noticed there are many new accounts who posted here and trying to go against the sailing direction of this ship. Hmmm. Whether there are really that many are against our ship or it’s the same person with multiple accounts. Idk. but i can see the trend of this new accounts post. If you don’t like the content here better don’t read. This is not your Grocery Store. 

i know there are really More new shipper accounts who is so on board our ship. To those who genuinely love BinJin, we welcome you happily and let’s sail this ship together. 

#InGroceryShoppingWeTrust. 

hey,, its true.. I also noticed that.

But hey,, keep it strong shippers !! 

I found this squad pic but no Binjin :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

49 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Can someone clarify something for me? So if MOTA wrap up party was Dec 30, 2018 ( I had to google this) and HB left the party early to catch a flight to LA , as we speculate. And the grocery picture was taken Jan 20 and posted Jan 21, does this mean they spent nearly a month in LA?  Sorry if this has been talked about before. Old age is catching up to me. 

We can only assume HB took a flight after the wrap up in Dec, unless there was talk elsewhere . But based on articles, the two were at least in LA between Jan 9th and Jan 21st. I believe after that HB returned home Jan 24th ... There is an airport clip with exact date. It was reported SYJ returned the next day but no video. The timeframe is too coincidental but what do I know, right? lol

• Like 7
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, 2RICOUPLE said:

This is my first time to comment here because as what was mentioned by KimSooHanMoo, Hyun Bin is a no nonsense kind of guy. Being a fan of him for almost 16 years (I first saw him in Ireland) he has always been on guard when it comes to his relationship with his fellow actors especially to his leading ladies. He is a very warm and kind person but he always has his walls up partly because he is such an introvert. So when I saw SYJ posts on her IG account with HB being all cute and silly, I thought something must be going on. The upfront denial from HB I think is partly because SYJ doesn't really want to publicize her relationships. Also I think since their relationship is pretty new, they wanted to protect it. I doubt these are all for publicity. Both of them doesn't need it. HB is not the type of person who would do that. He is an honest man and what you see is what you get. When SYJ was rumored to be in a relationship with KNG before, she denied it herself. However, she did not say anything when asked about her dating rumors with HB. I support wholeheartedly whoever could make HB happy. And with how he is with SYJ, I think the pretty noona already made her way to his heart. 

i want to watch the videos, send me link please:relieved:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Elle R said:

We can only assume HB took a flight after the wrap up in Dec. But based on articles, the two were at least in LA between Jan 9th and Jan 21st. I believe after that HB returned home Jan 24th ... There is an airport clip with exact date. It was reported SYJ returned the next day but no video. The timeframe is too coincidental but what do I know, right? lol

Thanks! Even if it’s from Jan 9-21, that’s still good 2 weeks of quality time together! They almost slipped by unnoticed if it wasn’t for that grocery adventure. Bad for them but good for us because that’s what we are all hanging on to. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

OMG , guys. Seems like some shoppers  here were right :scream:

You’re ninjas :ph34r::

Grocery Shoppers are indeed amazing spies. Training by Division 11? LOL! I read about this from a number of tweets, comments etc and was pretty sure that the final episode paragliding kissing scene had reshoots for the close-ups. I bet the director/ writer/ editor read all the "complaints" from viewers about the kissing scenes and decided to do fan service hahaha! Plus they may need to add more passion to the RiRi couple reunion after 3 years of separation. No wonder SYJ was so shy when the cast and crew cheered during that scene in the wrap-up party!

1 hour ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

I searched about this earlier and the MOA wrap-up party was on 31 Dec. If indeed HB flew to US/ LA on 31 Dec (let's say midnite flight), then he would have made it in time to celebrate New Year's Eve with his BF. F.    :D:D 

56 minutes ago, Helena said:

夫妻相 (Husband & Wife Looks)

“夫妻” means “husband and wife,” and “” means “looks.” People believe that when a couple live together for long enough, the husband and wife tend to look alike. In China, many believe that the marriage will last longer between a man and a woman who share similarities in appearance. And Chinese people like to flatter couples by saying that they’ve got “husband-wife looks.”

Seriously, Binjin couple really really have 夫妻相!   Even their baby/ kid photos look alike! And HB looks like SYJ's dad. Coincidence? Or Destiny?

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

19 hours ago, Chewy said:

Technically they both arrive around the same time at the airport without knowing there are at least 3 media outlets around. So HB got down first and observe and cue the white van whom YJ was on to move off first by eye power with her manager. 
I believe their original intent was to arrive at the airport together if there were no media

Anyway HB only proceeded to walk in to the airport after the white van moved off and the rest of his crew(pink shirt guy etc, not from Vast and I haven’t got a exact identity whom he belongs to) got out of the car. HB obviously didn’t like the surprises by the media. But what puzzles me more is how can both of them not expect any airport media when they just had a rumor and denied it flat...this is the best time for media to go and stalk them to see look out for body languages and tell tale signs and even better yet if they can get to ask random qns and get answers.

Haha and they cannot stop media from taking their videos. oh and before I forget to ask HB: why did you suddenly changed to streetwear for your airport fashion? 
What happened to your usual tight fitting tops?? 

Thinking about this, I don't know if they travelled to Jeju together to film the scene of RJH meeting YSR in the forest for the first time, but if they did, they weren't caught. They also travelled to Switz together and they weren't caught by the media (only a fan account in the lounge). So I think naturally they thought they weren't caught for the 3rd time of flying to Mongolia as well. It's just my speculation. I just think it's crazy if the paparazzi managed to dig out all the personal flight information without actually getting it from the crew/agency themselves. 

It must have bene troublesome and frustrated for HB and SYJ though, wanting to get to the airport in peace and ended up seeing cameras here and there. I've seen other clips of HB arriving at the airport before, and he's usually very friendly with the reporters and fans when it comes to receiving fan gifts and just standing casually for photos (he even smiled and bowed to greet), but in the clip of him and SYJ going to Mongolia, he seemed pretty...annoyed? :)) Poor guy.

On a different note, I love the thought of HB protecting SYJ and may be secretly communicating with her manager/staff to coordinate the situation though (may not be true but I can dream). 

• Like 16
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Plus they may need to add more passion to the RiRi couple reunion after 3 years of separation.

How did you know the reunion happen after 3 years of seperation? I watched the ep 16 quite a number of times but still could not figure it out. Enlighten me please. Thanks

Is there any report to reveal that HB left the MOA wrap-up party early? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

I drafted a long post re. the kisses and bed scene / lack of it but some life events took place so I couldn’t finish it (maybe if I got longer time for it haha). But essentially, I kind of agree with your point. :wub::wub:

Just as simple as this, if you’re with your bf/husband/life partner and having yourselves being filmed doing intimate things and being shown to the world, would you be embarrassed? Of courseeee... look at HB’s ear at the boat scene. Ok it’s arguable that it’s because they were cold blablabla but still... you’ll get my drift.

They did things on CLOY as they are pro actors and doing it for the drama. And To respect the storyline. Of course there are adlibs here and there to spice it up. But being human they are, there will be times when they slip up and woahhh we got to see glimpses of the real HB/YJ. Hehehehe.

Will write better next time if I have some time to spare.

Thank you!! :wub: keen to read your “long post” later when you have time hihihi <3