[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 3/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, groceryshopper said:

Anyway, aside from all those swoony videos and the grocery shopping pics, what made me a die hard shopper is the video of them when they are going to their Mongolia shoot. I don't know why HB's protectiveness there made me kilig to the max. I think everybody here has already seen that video. He waited for her to arrive and when he's sure that she's already at the airport then that's the only time he went inside. He doesn't want to add fuel to the fire, but he waited for her still. I just find it so sweet, of course, it could be my delulu mind working, but that's my story and am sticking with it:) 

I also noticed this video. HB seemed to act cold, didn't even say hi to his "close friend", wore face mask all the way and pretended to be busy with his phone, quickly glanced at YJ before entering the lounge while YJ standing at the counter. All those things just proves that they are not only friends but more than that, right?

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Hi! This is my very first time to join a forum and to ship a couple so hard that I actually pray for them to get together/stay together forever daily. Been a kdrama/kpop fan for years but CLOY has really set the bar high! Thanks for creating this forum and will await further updates! Keep safe and God bless everyone! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

I also noticed this video. HB seemed to act cold, didn't even say hi to his "close friend", wore face mask all the way and pretended to be busy with his phone, quickly glanced at YJ before entering the waiting room while YJ standing at the counter. All those things just proves that they are not only friends but more than that, right?

I agree! They are trying very hard to prove that they’re just nothing but friends to the point of avoiding each other. Close friends don’t need to ignore each other in public. If they are what they say they are then why so cautious? This ain’t my first time at the rodeo. They can’t fool me hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

20 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

Ommooo thanks for this!!! All these talks about HB and SYJ’s babies are reminding me of one of HB’s interviews I read somewhere... where he said that his motivation for doing his undergraduate degree and then taking a Master’s is so that his future children can state that their father’s educational background is a university degree! Soooo sweet and forward-thinking!  :wub:  Reading that just strengthens how HB is such a decent, responsible man and is definitely super keen to start a family soon..... hopefully with the lovely woman we all know he adores :blush:

Yes. I agree. He's really planning his future carefully. I bet he's going to be a great father and someone whose children will be very proud of having him as their father. And I'm hoping and wishing he will have these kids with the same woman we think of. :D:D:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Why are there so much negativity lately? What with the anti-shippers/shoppers?  It bring me sadness, this is supposed to be a LOVE  :heart: thread!

Although it's a bit lacking on Binjin's content lately but deep inside everyone only have one wish for them to get married.

Yeah, just pray that it will be raining Binjin's news soon (there are virtually no news from them at all)!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Pepper said:

I agree! They are trying very hard to prove that they’re just nothing but friends to the point of avoiding each other. Close friends don’t need to ignore each other in public. If they are what they say they are then why so cautious? This is not my first time at the rodeo. They can’t fool me hahaha. 

Yup, that's when my spidey sense started tingling for real. They could have act normally coz they're just "close friends" or if they do not want any more rumors they could have taken separate flights or if there are not a lot of flights out of Incheon to Mongolia, he could have gotten inside without waiting for her. But nooo, he has to make sure that she arrived before he went inside. 

• Like 20

10 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Is there more than one photo of the Busan meal? I backtracked this thread and someone mentioned there were several photos, not just one. Can someone DM me if they have more? I've seen that photo already.  Sorry I actually never used the DM function on this forum before so hope the DM allows photos to be shared? Sorry mods if I'm not allowed to ask for this then I will delete my post.

The link shared for that photo was not clear...the neck onwards were cut off....can someone please DM me as well...

46 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I also noticed this video. HB seemed to act cold, didn't even say hi to his "close friend", wore face mask all the way and pretended to be busy with his phone, quickly glanced at YJ before entering the waiting room while YJ standing at the counter. All those things just proves that they are not only friends but more than that, right?

Aaaand later they were together at the lounge. That photo was taken down, too. Not sure how and why though, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/travel/crash-landing-on-you-film-locations/

18 Crash Landing On You Film Locations To Relive Your Favourite #RiriCouple Moments

“Sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right station”

BY BRANDON LOO  /   MARCH 5, 2020
Credit: Photo: Facebook/ tvN Drama

FBA01245-E172-422C-88A0-02F973D6D2AA.jpg

Who else can’t get over the final episode of Crash Landing On You (CLOY)? If you’re anything like us, you’re probably still trying to sort through the feelings brought about by that rollercoaster of a finale. Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se-ri’s forbidden love story is a special one, and but what made their story memorable was also the locations that they filmed at. 

One way to curb those post-series withdrawals is to start planning a trip to some of CLOY’s filming locations. While much of the story was set in North Korea, scenes were actually filmed in locations in South Korea. Other magical film locations include Switzerland and Mongolia. 

Keep reading to find out where you can relive your favorite CLOY moments. 

DISCLAIMER: Spoilers ahead! Finish Crash Landing On You on Netflix before proceeding. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.

1. Korea: Hallasan National Park, Jeju Island

5C0FAF3B-4BEE-4BFB-B88C-BD99FD14F7E7.jpg

Kicking off in with the location where it all started. In the hit K-drama series, this is where Yoon Se-ri crash-landed into Ri Jeong Hyeok’s life in the North Korea DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) as a result of a paragliding accident. Things are never the same again.

1. Korea: Hallasan National Park, Jeju Island

19AC7468-F910-4438-8117-996B5E2FE45D.jpg

This iconic scene is actually set in the beautiful Hallasan National Park in Jeju Island, South Korea. It’s popular among tourists and tours and hikes are offered for tourists to enjoy.

2. Korea: Taean, South Korea

E837A2D4-CD72-477E-851F-D52C85054BDA.jpg

The iconic North Korean village that’s home to the ever-charming Captain Ri and the comedic village women is located three hours from Seoul and it is open to the public so you can actually visit it.

2. Korea: Taean, South Korea

5972D264-B749-4454-81B2-AEBDAA3141BF.jpg

According to blogger, Mee in Korea, the trip to this fictional North Korean village was a long one, but you’ll have access to Ri Jeong Hyeok’s home, the village laundry area, Young Ae’s home and the rest of the village. It will be as if you’re walking through the village set.

3. Korea: Commodore Hotel in Busan, South Korea

9A729912-1CE2-469F-8B81-EAA292F62485.jpg

Did anyone notice that every time our favorite characters visit Pyongyang, they only stay at this one particular hotel?

3. Korea: Commodore Hotel in Busan, South Korea

408C112E-1559-4E69-AD91-F40795FD1A1E.jpg

Fortunately, you too can book a stay here.The fictional Pyongyang hotel where Yoon Se-ri meets Gu Seung Joon coincidentally is actually the Commodore Hotel in Busan.

4. Korea: Tangeum Lake Rainbow Bridge in Chungju, South Korea

51A47454-24E3-4892-A098-4A834C890B73.jpg

Co-stars Seo Dan and Gu Seung Joon’s chemistry made all our hearts flutter too– especially in one particular scene: the confession scene. This super romantic scene was filmed at the Tangeum Lake Rainbow Bridge in Chengju, South Korea overlooking a gorgeous view of the city – totally the perfect place for a romantic confession, don’t you think?

5. Korea: Hantan River Sky Bridge in Pocheon, South Korea

175570B2-10E4-4203-BB41-C3F04BF6D5C9.jpg

On one of their random strolls in South Korea, Ri Jeong Hyeok recalls a memory in Switzerland where he asks a seemingly troubled woman to take his and Seo Dan’s photo. Little did he know that he saved Yoon’s life. This sweet conversion takes place at the Hantan River Sky Bridge just in Pochen, South Korea overlooking gorgeous landscapes as well.

6. Korea: Yeongjongdo Seonnyeo Bawi Beach in Incheon, South Korea

3AA60A76-2E55-4D38-B81B-76B0A8D1EFBC.jpg

In the show, both Cho Cheol Gang and Ri Jeong Hyeok sneak their way into South Korea through a secret underground tunnel that apparently takes anywhere between 12-24 hours to crawl through. Their first step on South Korean soil takes place at a beach, which we now know is Yeongjongdo Seonnyeo Bawi Beach in Incheon.

7. Korea: Binae Island in Chungju, South Korea

2647BF7E-34A5-4662-9DEC-FDDE58276EC5.jpg

Binae Island in Chungju actually happens to be a popular camping site among South Koreans, and it was where the cast filmed the sweet last picnic scene that Yoon Se-ri shared with Captain Ri’s Company Five.

8. Korea: Byeolmaro Observatory in Yeongwol, South Korea

24EACA33-2060-409C-987E-16A37EB4F3B2.jpg

In the first episode of the series, Yoon Se-ri is set to test out a new product for Seri’s Choice by paragliding over a scenic landscape in Seoul.

8. Korea: Byeolmaro Observatory in Yeongwol, South Korea

3B33422B-9635-425C-86CF-19B162C67146.jpg

She kicks off her rollercoaster adventure at the Byeolmaro Observatory in Yeongwol, South Korea which is a hilltop planetarium that offers the most stunning views! Although we aren’t exactly sure if any paragliding activities are available there.

9. Switzerland: Lake Brienz, Isetwald

EA56AF73-DE88-40CA-8F16-DE5A8831CDF0.jpg

Ri Jeong Hyeok’s sad, yet beautiful piano scene was shot in the southern shores of Lake Brienz, Switzerland.

9. Switzerland: Lake Brienz, Isetwald

066EED8D-B7C7-43F6-8398-3D84A2CE7344.jpg

This is located at the small village of Iseltwald and the lake landing where the piano scene was filmed is situated in front of a private residence next to the port of Harbor Iseltwald.

10. Switzerland: Sigriswil Panorama Bridge

81E0D98D-4556-4981-ACDE-CD54B4047909.jpg

This attraction is definitely not for the faint of heart. In the series, Ri Jeong Hyeok and Seo Dan visit Sigriswil Panorama Bridge, among other top sites in the city, and asked a woman (who just happened to be Yoon Se-ri) to take their photograph on the bridge.

10. Switzerland: Sigriswil Panorama Bridge

099FD1DF-B810-46FC-A639-1AC41AB4ECA0.jpg

Sigriswil Panorama Bridge in Switzerland

11. Switzerland: First Flieger, Grindelwald

C1287E06-6E81-493F-A0EF-BD0D06920399.jpg

Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se-ri’s tearful reunion was filmed against the gorgeous landscapes of Grindelwald – and it made the entire scene 10 times more beautiful.

11. Switzerland: First Flieger, Grindelwald

0EF9A47F-B083-46B1-A8DD-75F21E0DBF97.jpg

You can experience your own paragliding adventure at First Flieger if you’d like to soar through the same stunning scapes.

12. Switzerland: Lake Lungern in Obwalden

9268F1F9-63CA-4516-AEC0-D49F819A0B21.jpg

One of the final scenes in the entire series shows our hero and heroine together at last, in Switzerland where it appears they’ve set up their new home.

12. Switzerland: Lake Lungern in Obwalden

83959796-9B11-4E65-AEB1-2582335C3435.jpg

You’d think a place this beautiful can’t possibly exist in reality, but it does and you can visit it at Lake Lungern, Obwalden.

13. Switzerland: Victoria Jungfrau

130F74EE-511E-42EE-9E11-12D226A3AEF4.jpg

In the final episode, Yoon Se-ri attends an annual piano recital at Victoria Jungfrau, a castle-like accommodation, which is organized by Seri’s Choice and her family’s company. It is implied that this is also the event that brings her and Ri Jeong Hyeok together annually to Switzerland.

14. Switzerland: Grandhotel Giessbach

8A9E27A7-23C5-4E71-9A97-404DD32BFE76.jpg

You’ll get a quick glimpse of the Grandhotel Giessbach in the series as it acts as the fictional music school Ri Jeong Hyeok attended before his military days. You can see more of this location in the scene where Seo Dan visits Ri Jeong Hyeok for the first time since their engagement.

15. Switzerland: Kleine Schneidegg

F1979048-8453-47F1-97E8-E7DB7A2E4948.jpg

Unfamiliar? Probably because you’ve skipped through it.

15. Switzerland: Kleine Schneidegg

823DB17F-5E07-4777-AB07-B6BC645B8FE8.jpg

The scene featuring Kleine Schneidegg can be found at the very end of episode two and it shows the two protagonists in Switzerland watching paragliders side by side years before Yoon Se-ri crash-landed in North Korea.

16. Switzerland: Münsterbrücke

1C64A2F7-CC87-4FA1-9A6C-608B1EA7FEE1.jpg

A number of iconic Switzerland attractions can be seen in the episode where Seo Dan visits Ri Jeong Hyeok for the first time, including Münsterbrücke, a passenger bridge in the city.

17. Switzerland: Lindenhof, Zurich

49F57C8E-6B4D-42A8-BBEA-01F2D1A5E5EF.jpg

In one of Yoon Se-ri’s failed attempts to find Ri Jeong Hyeok in Switzerland, she walks through a quaint park in Lindenhof, Zurich and mistakes a pianist for Ri Jeong Hyeok.

18. Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar

EFD49B07-EDC1-4390-A025-CED8033966F1.jpg

In the K-drama, Yoon Se-ri and Ri Jeong Hyeok embarked on a journey to Pyongyang by train, which ended up taking 13 to 16 hours due to a train fault. The pivotal scene where the two characters ended up spending the night in a field actually took place in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

18. Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar

82DA3377-1FCE-4A25-898C-17DC7EA1DB51.jpg

The Pyongyang Station they arrived at was filmed in the same city as well.

A version of this article was first published on Klook

• Like 9
  • Love 7

36 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Aaaand later they were together at the lounge. That photo was taken down, too. Not sure how and why though, lol.

I'm not aware of that photo either. If you have it can you DM me as well? Thank you.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I saw that picture somewhere but can't find it now. Do you have it?

Awww I wish I have it but no - am not that fast at grabbing that photo!

@Yanny62 I don’t have them. This Ahjumma is always slow at grabbing things hahaha.

Ahhh all I wish for these two are they’re alive, well and be together in the end. :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Not sure if this has been shared yet. But it seems like HB had get to know her more through TN and mentioned that she is a lot more upbeat and bright previously thought .  And he wanted to act with her. 

https://twitter.com/SkilledLurker/status/1237635840441896960?s=19

Omooo thanks @Yanny62 I love this soooo much!!!!

In the beginning when HB was speaking more professionally of her, SYJ seemed lost in “finding little moments of joy” lol but you can see her expression and body language changed completely when HB revealed his personal observation of her (starting minute 0:29). She looked quite bashful/shy and definitely showed more interest (you can see she shifted her body a bit towards him while previously her body faced straight ahead). And HB’s sweet smile in the end (after he said “I wanted to see her in bright and cheerful productions and wanted to act with her”) was DEFINITELY a give away of a guy being completely smitten!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

4 hours ago, groceryshopper said:

Anyway, aside from all those swoony videos and the grocery shopping pics, what made me a die hard shopper is the video of them when they are going to their Mongolia shoot. I don't know why HB's protectiveness there made me kilig to the max. I think everybody here has already seen that video. He waited for her to arrive and when he's sure that she's already at the airport then that's the only time he went inside. He doesn't want to add fuel to the fire, but he waited for her still. I just find it so sweet, of course, it could be my delulu mind working, but that's my story and am sticking with it:) 

So yeah, the past few weeks has been quiet, it's kinda disheartening, maybe that's why there maybe some disturbance in the Force, (hehe) but I really think that no news is good news with regards to them. They need some rest after a grueling six month shoot and more importantly they also need their privacy. As for me, I'll just content feed my shipper heart with rewatching CLOY, and all those vids, and rereading that Esquire interview where he wants to: try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air *swoon* 

Happy shopping! 

2 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

@groceryshopper Welcome to the ship (or the grocery store LOL)! Always nice to hear a new story of a CLOY/ Binjin fan. I like the way you described the Mongolia shoot airport meet-up of Binjin. :D  HB really showed his boyfriend vibes and care with him waiting patiently for SYJ to arrive at the airport. He could have gone in first, but nope, he waited outside and for quite a bit of time too. It also means they were in communication with each other and he knew she was arriving soon. But due to the rumor news, they made sure they walk in separately and is not photographed together. Hehehe!

"Disturbance in the Force"....LOL!! Thanks for the comic relief! We needed that here after the not so pleasant atmosphere earlier today/ yesterday.  Agree that Binjin need their rest after 6-7 months of gruelling filming (and it was winter time too). Both of them were not well (first YJ and later HB). Though we all miss them so much, but no news is indeed good news and we'll just have to imagine (in our delulu mind) that they are spending quality time together. :D But HB might have started filming his new movie based on the production team's last update. 

@flailingfangirl  I came across that picture of them at the lounge or waiting area too. SYJ was seated and HB was standing up searching through some things in his bag. They were almost side-to-side, maybe separated by one seat? Not sure where to find the picture now. Didn't know it was taken down. I guess they didn't want any picture of them together if it was not related to filming.

3 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Not sure if this has been shared yet. But it seems like HB had get to know her more through TN and mentioned that she is a lot more upbeat and bright previously thought .  And he wanted to act with her. 

https://twitter.com/SkilledLurker/status/1237635840441896960?s=19

I've read/ seen the video too! HB seemed almost surprised when he was explaining how she is bright and happy much more than he thot. I actually felt the same way about SYJ cuz her most well-known roles are more melodrama and melancholic so thot she's like that in real life too. In the same way about HB, cuz my memory of him was during My Name is Kim Sam Soon drama where he was this arrogant rich heir who talks loud and is very cheeky, didn't know that in real life he is such a gentle introvert. Both of them took up roles are almost opposite of their personality, until they met each other in CLOY and acted close to their real self. And the rest is history...

• Like 15
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2