1 hour ago, queenie said:

This is old one but I really want their next drama together (if any) be something like this, like Negotiation + more melo. He's a badass gangster boss and she's police woman/ daughter of high level politician, falling in love with each other :wub: Looking at HB & SJY's eyes at 2:40 omg that's another level of chemistry.

Thanks for reposting this fanmade video!! So well done! And their sizzling chemistry at that 2:40 mark.....when I watched Negotiation, and it was online version and not so clear, I can FEEL that electricity in the air for that scene. Their EYES, staring at each other with so much unspoken emotions. No wonder many of the MCs for the Negotiation promo talked about their eye-acting and asked them to demonstrate looking at each other (though our smitten HB totally failed at it cuz he was too shy to stare into SYJ's eyes LOL)

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

At 2:23 watch for HB’s reaction when the MC mentioned the names of the actors ( inc Kim Nam Gil) who worked with SYJ. Loverboy is not happy hahaha. We were all thinking about this vid I guess. Great shoppers think alike. 

Hide contents

LOL!! I just saw the expression when I paid more attention to that section. To be fair, HB was probably just feeling incredulous to the long list of very famous actors that SYJ has acted opposite to. :D Might not necessarily be "not happy" ~ surely he has more confidence in himself LOL! Or maybe he is thinking "I need to work harder to win her heart".

1 hour ago, azl91 said:

Good morning shoppers!

I think it is just not us who are thirsty (dying more likely:D) for new Binjin content... It seems to include the K entertainment industry too:rolleyes:

I salute Binjin for their ability to keep everything under total wraps and not be pressured to appear for post CLOY interviews. Instead their co stars are given the opportunities to shine, and we are ok with that, right?

Let's respect & protect their privacy and keep the faith that this ship shall sail!

#ingrocerywetrust

:heart: to all

The media and public is thirsting for Binjin news, so even without the interviews, all the articles and videos continue to come out non-stop. The RiRi/ Binjin Power! I am also happy for the CLOY cast who are getting more recognition.

57 minutes ago, Beanpaste said:

I am silent lurker who check in here 3 times a day, just how I have my meals ...that is how desperate I am to see them together.

I just found out that this might be true! Analysing the youtube video 

the assistant on 0:22 Greeting hyunbin was the same guy that was with shj in the check-in counter.

jaeballl....please just get married and give birth to beautiful k-industries royalties! And stay in love & married 

Yes, from the various fan reports and comments I've read, HB nodded to SYJ's manager or assistant before he proceeded to walk into the airport. He just avoided walking in together with SYJ due to media scrutiny. They probably met at the airline  first class lounge later.

(they are really big stars - flying first class and not just business class. I assume they also flew first class to Mongolia since that's what they did for Switzerland trip).

45 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

But.....

I think they simply chose not to give a try on their not so many kiss scenes mean something. They want to deliver the deep emotions even without a hot passionate kiss. (At least we have on in the last episode the paragliding scene) Heehee and they shot it in first filming so i think they already talk about it. And if you all realized the cameramen and probably the PDnim always focused on their tears and angle rather than fully close up their lips. 

Great insight! Frankly, I have seen other more "passionate" kisses (in the technical sense ) of Binjin with other co-stars, but there is a sweetness and tenderness and realness in RiRi/ Binjin kisses that's undeniable. Also, RJH and YSR are really quite naive when it comes to love and skinship, esp RJH. So the way the director and Binjin chose to shoot to kissing scenes are really in line with their characters and their experiences (this is FIRST LOVE for both of them).

• Like 19
  • Love 4
  • Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

HB character RJH had not have a girlfriend before SR. He probably never been kissed. I think the good by at DMZ was really good kiss, but YJ was sick at that time. That’s why they used the kissing technique to avoid the spread of viruses. Ha ha ha. The kusses in swizz were for lovers. They were good. I like them.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

@Chewy Hoe that's a good observation. At first, I thought SYJ's van was at the left side because after HB looked at the left, he moved. I didn't notice the assistant of SYJ just behind HB. 

Kakao Talk MC is also shipping them hard.:wub: I feel like everyone who interviewed them during the TN and CLOY presscon felt the natural chemistry between them. Notice that they weren't asking about their chemistry that much during the CLOY ones (compared with the TN with the same questions every time) because probably it was already filtered. Also, I am pretty sure all the cast and crew members know about their relationship but since both of them are professionals it wasn't a hindrance during filming. It was probably advantageous to all of them especially the director because they already have a good rapport and the kissing scenes are not awkward; also, SYJ and HB were able to add their own ideas which made CLOY even more great. The crew is also doing their best to protect their relationship because they respect them. 

Also, I connected my VPN to Korea Netflix. There were a lot of SYJ movies, but apparently no english subtitles much to my dismay. :( Do any of you know where to watch?

• Like 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Can we just stop comparing HB or YJ kissing scenes from their previous works??? The more we compare the more frustrated we become

I agree with you. Their kissing scene was just an exact amount for PG13 and also be based on the storyline.  Co-shippers be content and be happy of what we saw from their given works. One thing we are sure off they gave us this drama as we keep longing for them right after their movie nego. Learn to appreciate. 

Therefore we don't keep bringing up the kissing scenes and don't make comparison coz we all know in reality both they kiss passionately:D as lovers and soon to be Mr & Mrs Kim. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
On 3/10/2020 at 9:34 PM, KameKame said:

I really hope this will not offend anyone.  I know this is a Binjin coupon thread and I should not be writing negative and discouraging things here but I just want to share my thoughts.

I am the biggest Binjin shipper and I really hope that they will get married because they are just a match made in heaven.  I haven’t seen anyone so compatible and beautiful as them.  However the more articles and videos and BTS I read I am starting to have doubts on their relationship. 

I think they have dated after The Negotiation film promotion, hence the US trip but that was over a year ago and I think they have now broken up and are just really close friends.  Their close interactions we see at interviews and many BTS are mainly because they are just good friends at the same age and both are A-list actors and have great chemistry so they are very comfortable with each other.  The more I see the drama BTS the more I think they are just super good friends now.  Many say HB is very quiet and serious and YJ has changed him.  Yes some BTS showed a cheerful side of him but also many times we see him being all serious when YJ joked around.  Eg : at the outdoor bush scene when YJ was joking around with the director HB said YJ was annoying and slightly shoved her.  Chicken Beer scene when they were rehearsing HB had no emotions on his face.  When he pushed her head away YJ laughed but he was dead serious.  Someone also mentioned that at the hospital scene when YJ was fiddling his hair HB was all smiling but suddenly went back to serious mode after she let go.  They say he got shy cos so many were watching but I just see him returning to his usual self. How about their reunion scene in South Korea, HB said the script didn’t say to hug but YJ initiated it so they ended up having the hugging scene.

Also some shippers complained the kissing scenes, I noticed HB wasn’t even kissing YJ properly.  The hospital scene and the border crossing scenes he was kissing the side of her lips.  May be they have taken many times but the director just picked the worst shots.  None of their kissing scenes were passionate, mostly zoomed out or with her arms covering their faces.  It made me think that they avoided the kissing scenes.

I watched YB old dramas’ BTS and he was also joking around and smiling and stuff, not the boring, emotionless guy many said he was   I agree some CLOY BTS are very cute and he looked genuinely happy but if you watch the BTS of his take with Dan in Switzerland he looked at her way too sweet. I don’t think HB only give eye smiles and love stares to YJ, he also smiled sweetly and warmly to other female leads and concentrated when looking at them.

The Swoon interviews are very sweet and they both looked very comfortable and happy.  But I think they are mainly for drama promotions and they were doing their jobs and pleasing the fans.  Both of them are in the entertainment business for almost 20 years and they know how to play the game and what the audience want. 

I personally think YJ now likes HB more and wants to go further.  Even though I have my doubts I really want them to be together and get married.

Can someone please tell me all my thinking is all wrong.

I noticed that too with Dan. After seeing that I rewatched that part thinking maybe I saw differently but yeah it breaks my heart just thinking about it

• Like 1
  • Unamused 5
  • Sad 1
38 minutes ago, LoverboyBin said:

Also, I connected my VPN to Korea Netflix. There were a lot of SYJ movies, but apparently no english subtitles much to my dismay. :( Do any of you know where to watch?

Many of SYJ's movies and series are on dramacool or YouTube. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

I noticed that too with Dan. After seeing that I rewatched that part thinking maybe I saw differently but yeah it breaks my heart just thinking about it

I think he never looked at his partner like what he did to Ye Jin. (except his ex, but lets not talk about it)

I believe in "eyes speak louder than action and word " :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Sorry to bring this up...But just spare me few words...

I absolutely have no complaint with HB and SYJ for the kissing scenes.They filmed them while maintaining the sanctity of the relationship between JH and SR.It felt so natural and real.:wub:..

But...I definitely have lots of complains for the Cameraman and the editor.I mean while watching ..those scenes I would think now I   get a good close-up but in reality the opposite would happen.The camera would zoom out or focus somewhere else leaving me distraught.

However the paragliding kiss was amazing and heart fluttering to watch even though it was with lots of cuts and edits by the editor:mellow:...which means they must have taken many takes:love:.

I guess it is in human nature to crave for more:tounge_wink:..The more the merrier.

Shoppers here gave proper reasons that the cameraman wanted to show the emotions first  and  I agree with that.

The epilogue kiss was really surprising and sweet with that thumping beat as the bgm.(Still wished we got the drone shot after their ad-libbed kiss.:phew:)

• Like 14
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
27 minutes ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

There's nothing wrong with smiling at other co-lead stars so I think it's very normal, don't think much about that :) 

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for reposting this fanmade video!! So well done! And their sizzling chemistry at that 2:40 mark.....when I watched Negotiation, and it was online version and not so clear, I can FEEL that electricity in the air for that scene. Their EYES, staring at each other with so much unspoken emotions. No wonder many of the MCs for the Negotiation promo talked about their eye-acting and asked them to demonstrate looking at each other (though our smitten HB totally failed at it cuz he was too shy to stare into SYJ's eyes LOL)

I know right. Those eyes staring makes my heart fluttering everytime. I was boarding to this ship thanks to that scene :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

As for me and as far as BinJin don't have any links to other actress/ actors i would definitely and will remain and stick to BinJin. Be a responsible shipper. Prepare our hearts for the worst. However, right now i believe what my heart feels when seeing these two together even just a subtle little moments of care i will go for my happy shipping:innocent:

For sjh that hb gave a sweet smile to her on first bts yes its normal for them making friends and stare within their work or outside work. But after that is there any follow up. And in the finale bts sjh wants to shake hands with Hb yet hb gave her a hi 5 instead and he suddenly turn and look to the cameraman. Of course we don't know the latter coz the bts was just part of it not as the whole. And you know what some hb fans are shipping her and him. No hard feelings guys, a bit sad. 

So for us BinJin we just trust God bcoz lots of signs we feel that they are and if they are not then we just accept and move on. And if it happens you are yejin's fans as i am then just continue to pray for her that a good man will come her way:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

LOL!! I just saw the expression when I paid more attention to that section. To be fair, HB was probably just feeling incredulous to the long list of very famous actors that SYJ has acted opposite to. :D Might not necessarily be "not happy" ~ surely he has more confidence in himself LOL! Or maybe he is thinking "I need to work harder to win her heart".

Or it could be that "Just wait and see my chemistry with her in the same frame..and then I dare you to take other actors' name while mentioning her chemistry with co- stars...."B)

And it really happened...I don't think there is any existing person who would ship SYJ with any other co-star of hers other than HB after seeing her sizzling and natural chemistry with him, despite not having much skinship or sensuality in the storyline.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi! Im fairly new to this fandom and to kdrama and I really do find the chemistry between HB and SYJ so unique and hope they date in real life! <3

Though I just wanna know more about them especially with how they interacted with their previous co-stars. Are they really different towards each other? I really hope they end up together!!!

• Like 3
13 hours ago, rosy said:

HB said that he watched SITR, so it means that HB had to see many sweet kiss & bed scenes of SYJ & JHI in the drama. Not sure if JHI made HB a bit jealous, but healthy jealously seem to make a relationship more interesting

Did anyone know here if HB send foodtruck to YJ in this drama since he was enjoying watching it. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, PickyPrincess said:

Hi guys any korean shipper here?Can someone translate this vid?I‘m dying to know their insights ang opinions about the rumor

https://youtu.be/bjDt2YGYo80

English translation’s on page 8:

Though I just wanna know more about them especially with how they interacted with their previous co-stars. Are they really different towards each other?

Many long time fans confirmed that they didn’t act this way with their previous co-stars.

credits: on gifs

DRfDFWw.gif

lUxyBHG.gif

MxMbDaQ.gif

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic