[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

SYJ has denied rumors with KNG and will probably continue to deny rumors with HB. I told her I wish HB and SYJ would get married and she said all Koreans wish that too as many people think they're dating.

If I have not mistaken, SYJ & HB didn’t deny their rumor (only through their agencies). Both SYJ and HB dodged the question regarding to their dating rumor. They didn’t bluntly say no, we didn’t date and we are just friends/ coworkers. So, both leave the answer open.

I wonder how did SYJ respond to KNG’s rumor back then. She didn’t have much rumor for all the fans to reference with throughout her career... 

Having seen all HB’s reactions during the past two promotion period (TN & CLOY), I would say without a doubt that he has great affection towards SYJ, and I think the affection should be reciprocated. He is so easy to read just to see his actions around her.  It would be nice to see if we can also see SYJ has a bit more noticeable changes around HB... :sweat_smile:

I think everyone who’s into Kdrama over the world will cheer if they will get married, and they will be crowned as nation’s couple after nation’s first love. :heart: Guess it’s similar to the high school sweethearts walking down the aisle? 

• Like 10
  • Love 9

@SoundOfSilence I too wish they collaborate again.But I doubt that there will be any skinship at all in Pirates 2 given the action genre .In Hollywood it is possible but not in K-ent.I mean CLOY was a rom-com and still we were pining for more skinship cause all we had was only hugs,hand holding and zoomed out kisses:unsure:. I definitely loved it but my delulu mind wanted more:joy:..

Still I can say that Pirates 2 will be highly entertaining. I will watch anything with these two in the same frame .

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On their first two selcas that heart stick represents so well binnie, our loverboy :joy:Omo I never noticed the coat thing :D

Now all that I can imagine it’s HB and SYJ like:

SYJ : No honey this selca doesn’t look good

HB : I will take off my coat then honey 

• Like 12
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

She believed that TN movie was not that successful in Korea back then, but they look cute together no matter what.  About the director's answer to the chemistry score question, the director probably noticed HB is more interested in SYJ so the chemistry isn't 50:50.  HB/SYJ probably didn't expect he would answer such a casual question so seriously hence the surprised response.

‘The Negotiation’ sold about 2 million tickets in Korea; its break-even point was 3 million, but this didn’t take into account that it was sold to 22 countries outside Korea.

The timing was very unfortunate, it was originally set for an earlier release day. One of the actors (played an antagonist) was removed from the movie (reason: admission to previous sexual harassment allegations), therefore, reshoots were needed with his replacement. It got pushed to September (Chuseok holiday period).

In additional to other films, “The Negotiation”, “Fengshui” (Jo Seung-woo, Ji Sung), “The Great Battle” (Jo In-sung) all opened on the same day (Sept. 19) while “Monstrum” (Kim Myung-min) opened a week before (Sept. 12). None of them ended up reaching their break-even points.  The reason reported was “Too many big-budget films were released all together. In order to make profit at the box office, films like ‘Monstrum,’ ‘Negotiation’ and ‘Fengshui’ had to sell more than 3 million tickets, but the market cannot afford multiple big movies in the same season.”

About director Lee Jong-seok, this was his official big debut; he was as an assistant  director of 2014 movie “Ode to My Father’ (Hwang Jung-min, Kim Yun-jin).

[KOFIC] After working as First Assistant Director on <Wide Awake> (2007), LEE Jong-seok debuted as a director in 2011 with <The Kick>. He then served as First Assistant Director to JK YOUN on <Ode to My Father > (2014), one of the highest grossing film ever in Korea. His collaboration with JK YOUN eventually led him to make his sophomore feature, as the latter’s studio JK Film produced <THE NEGOTIATION> (2018), with SON Ye-jin and Hyun Bin.

1 hour ago, Wol-sook said:

wonder how did SYJ respond to KNG’s rumor back then. She didn’t have much rumor for all the fans to reference with throughout her career... 

She addressed it twice (very strongly). The first was in her post on her Me2Day account. She put the nail in the coffin the second time. 

1) [October 31, 2013] "It's been noisy with the relationship rumor a few days ago. I was quite taken aback by the news, as I have been busy with the premier of 'Accomplice.' Articles on rumored relationships without any sort of evidence, when it was my story, I felt very uncomfortable and offensive."
(Previously on October 29, 2013, a news media reported that Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin have been dating for four months after starring in KBS2 drama "Shark" together.) https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/11573/20131031/son-ye-jin.htm

2) [July 2014]  "Our co-star Park Chul Min joked around that the two of us should get married, but we don't think about it, and we're not going to do it in the future. Kim Nam Gil is someone I want to be with for a long time, but as a friend. He always makes me laugh."
https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30626/20140728/son-ye-jin-addresses-dating-rumors-with-kim-nam-gil.htm

Just like now, many believed she & KNG dated despite their denials. For Korean celebs, it’s considered best (for their public image) that they don’t get involved in any scandal (public dating is usually deemed a scandal). Deny dating rumor unless it’s marriage (or the evidence is too strong to refute) ; if the relationship didn’t reach marriage, it’s like it never happened. If going public, both parties get linked to one another even if and after the relationship fell apart.

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

@AnnieCheesecake Our CEO got too hot taking photos with our pretty noona, that's why he removed his coat. Hur hur~

Anyway, I remember Son Yejin refute the rumors about Kim Namgil and her personally instead of having her agency deny the rumors like how they did for her and our dear CEO. It's a sign. ;)

#InGroceryWeTrust

#InTooManyHintsandEvidencesWeTrust

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Ayway, I remember Son Yejin refute the rumors about Kim Namgil and her personally instead of having her agency deny the rumors like how they did for her and our dear CEO. It's a sign. ;)

#InGroceryWeTrust

#InTooManyHintsandEvidencesWeTrust

12 minutes ago, Helena said:

She addressed it twice (very strongly). The first was in her post on her Me2Day account. She put the nail in the coffin the second time. 

Oh, wow. I knew she mentioned it in an interview but did not realize she denied it as well on a social media platform ... hmmmm. Interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mhhyin said:

I wonder why nobody ask binjin directly regarding the grocery shopping pics during their promos....hmmmm

I was also waiting for a follow up questions when someone brought up the dating rumor. But I guess the questions from the press were already filtered by binjin's agencies. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

My friend said that SYJ also has a good reputation too. She is a natural beauty (no surgeries) and never had any scandals as she wants to keep her life private and quiet. She doesn't have that many actor friends and doesn't hang out too much. But my friend heard that she hangs out with directors. If she had dated secretly it would have been top stars for sure (not sure how true this statement is). SYJ has denied rumors with KNG and will probably continue to deny rumors with HB. I told her I wish HB and SYJ would get married and she said all Koreans wish that too as many people think they're dating.

She believed that TN movie was not that successful in Korea back then, but they look cute together no matter what.  About the director's answer to the chemistry score question, the director probably noticed HB is more interested in SYJ so the chemistry isn't 50:50.  HB/SYJ probably didn't expect he would answer such a casual question so seriously hence the surprised response.

Thanks. Wow i didn't know that she hangs out with directors. I thought only with the so called cinderellas.(other actresses)

Hmm this gives me another perspective of her dating life. 

I am guessing that her previous relationships didn't last long enough to be discovered.

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Helena said:

Even before they officially worked together in The Negotiation, i remember seeing so much similarities in their individual interviews I read over the years; not just hobbies or being the same age, they have the same views on many things. (It was just amazing, I thought they need to be set up by a mutual friend)

@Helena oh that's nice!

I really didn't know much about syj prior to negotiation. Its just that when news came out that hb was offered the negotiation movie with syj and both accepted, i was happy coz all i know about syj is she's a great actress. And i really wanted to see Binnie work with an actress who has same acting caliber as him. 

But it never crossed my mind that both will click well or have amazing chemistry. Never really thought much of it since they're doing a crime thriller... Until negotiation promos started...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The screenwriters-nim trolling us again:joy::

#7-Ralph??? The grocery shop in LA.:PLOL.

Why are they trolling us so openly?

It's really confusing. 

Are they so comfortable with? Or there is another reason?

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Annie12 said:

It's really confusing. 

Hahaha It’s so funny that they added « Ralph », it makes me think that PD and Writer are supporting them too hahaha. I get the feeling that maybe they could be  « testing the waters» and preparing slowly the path with fans before making a big announcement hahaha. 

I have been rewatching too their BTS and IVs, etc etc, they are my daily dose of de-stress! They quickly recharge my energy and I always end giggling and grinning looking at their interactions. :wub: They are PRECIOUS together! Their relationship, ok let’s follow the flow and call it close friendship hehehe, is a real treasure. I feel that I need to help them protect it as a true fan :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Is korean actors and actresses like HB and SYJ didn't have a MANAGER itself? Why is it if there are rumors/issue about them, someone said its up to their agencies or agencies will take care for this.

Im curious about this,Can anyone guess.thanks:blink: 

8 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

But my friend heard that she hangs out with directors. If she had dated secretly it would have been top stars for sure (not sure how true this statement is). SYJ has denied rumors with KNG and will probably continue to deny rumors with HB. 

It seems that SYJ not only has good relationships with her costars (LMH, SJS, JHI sent her food/ coffee trucks) but also with Directors

Director of movies "April Snow" & "The Last Princess" visited YJ on the last filming day of movie "Be With You"

Director of Some Thing In The Rain attended Negotiation Movie Premier

I do believe SYJ & KNG were more than friends (were dating). KNG took really good care & was being protective towards SYJ just as what HB has been doing.

SYJ's behaviours towards HB now are pretty similar to KNG before, she has become more feminine when being around both of them. 

So I don't think there will be any dating confirmation from SYJ, unless it is a marriage announcement, which we all are waiting for!

Warning: SYJ & KNG at Japan Airport 2013 photo, dating rumor materials

HB's unpleasant reaction at 2:22 when the MC mentioned KNG

Soompi:
A close acquaintance of both revealed, “They (SYJ & KNG) quickly became close during the drama filming. It seems that they developed deep feelings for each other as they played tragic lovers.” 

While they saw each other naturally on the drama set, they also spent their spare time to meet up. They secretly had their dates in areas around their homes. They also had a date in Japan, after the two had wrapped up filming their drama. 

After their drama, they ended up on the same set again, this time for a movie. 
https://www.soompi.com/article/544915wpp/breaking-kim-nam-gil-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-but-their-agencies-deny

SYJ & KNG at Japan airport 2013 (SYJ aslo wore sunglass at Grocery photo in LA with HB)
d591575cd95ec583a465e06990586e33.jpg

8eb224a401bc7799ab2d369610d4b8ee.jpg

cb43d28454d2eae8a1d4283174400f65.jpg

5119DmJPShmD5ErDE3YgE9O5FUMCvMJYYqgw26wa

942790_589867381058327_1951303806_n_zps0

20131029103308153.jpg

1383099576-sonyejin-langsao-eva--3-.jpg

10000443607.jpg

2014072903703_0.jpg

WtgiA-DxZmyvKP27kWMJDgumjIonCf4cm2ZQOmZg

201472114412sgv3shj_T5_85379.jpg

201472114413vqlkshj_T5_85380.jpg

201407181922152010_1.jpg

2014071819265682875_1.jpg

201407181925512010_1.jpg

zop7hcvxRJ3ilFDEWLLCINl69uJ7JLAN5ix-Fo1a

11RsUfFvwYLB8-E1uqdnIfYgf1jxDL2HnQJzGQ-s

qHg5op9claDS1a0sDp7bX8C4bWx2SkE507l6y27o

pir15.jpg

2014072317234155403_1_99_20140723172511.

EhEzI5CYgdgQcE87toejDXGLi0akG3XIk8TJ-Pg1

201407231634271120_1.jpg

2014072301002782800176151_99_20140723163

2014072302787_0.jpg

803749_743528_3648.jpg

7197710dgw1egc10a2gstg20dw071b2a.gif

Edited by rosy
  • Like 8
  • Unamused 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Ooh... page 300.

And I’m still back-reading. Gotta say that it helps me a lot, despite limited time I have for it. Like, now that I know what was their favorite scenes to shoot, and why were they so emotional in it, or the scene that we thought needs a little lust / lip lock action but when I saw the BTS of it I went “Oh....”. NGL TVN, your BTS are gooooooood... now gimme more of those. Especially the paragliding kiss - gimme the uncut one! Hahahahaha :naughty:

Also, as I back-read further, I saw posts after posts about past dalliances, encounters, them being at the same space / time but with no encounters etc. and all the analysis. My personal view is that, I am sooooooo thankful to the universe that they finally meet and work together and being closer now as compared to their younger days, because had they did, I don’t think we will be able to see what we’ve seen today. Things happen for a reason :wub:

Glad to see that the thread is active and a lot of people supporting BinJin. One fine day when they are finally free and ready and it’s out, I’m sure the whole world will cheer for them, judging from the widespread responses and acclaims.

@AnnieCheesecake ooh I rewatched that BTS too and two things stood out to me: one, either HB is not good with directions or he is NG king or he’s totes nervous lol. And ooooh bed joke... had the story been different, we might have gotten it. Glad it didn’t because the articles I read about NK’s receptions over it (but the editing team, if you read this, gimme extra extra exxxxxxtra scenes in the DVD mmmkay). But yeah, YJ also played along at the bed joke s’all goooooood hehehehe.... ;)

As I’m trying to stick to the shipping thread rules, all my shipping energy is focused on their present and their future, and hopefully they will be a lot more happier. It’s not a good time globally and especially in SK, so I do hope they’ll get to spend however little free time with their families and of course, with each other. No news is a good news, at least.

(But if the news is they are signed for Mr and Mrs Kim movie a la Mr and Mrs Smith, wake me up ppalli ppalli!!!)

Happy shopping!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, Annie12 said:

#7-Ralph??? The grocery shop in LA.:PLOL.

It's really confusing. 

IKR girl? Why do they keep mixing our BinJin feelings? They're indeed ''S'' ppl :joy:.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@rosy honestly I think I'm the only one who believe that KNG and Yejin never dated 'cause I never saw any ''sparkles'' on their interactions, just them being comfortable and funny around each other.

When their rumors first came out I was like : ''What????'' so I checked every single interaction of them off-cam at presscon and interviews and I still don't know where and WHY their dating rumors came up :blink:.

Thank u so much for their pic at the airport it's the first time that I'm seeing them.

How I wish that BinJin had a kiss scene like the last gif that u posted from Shark.

Well that's why we all need a new work of them together (to see more skinship , that would be awesomeeeee :glasses:.)

Ps: Bf4 someone took out of context my words ('cause this kind of ppl always exist) I don't have anything against KGN, and I just shared that I always believed on the statement released by Yejin herself ,that she never dated him, 'cause on all of their interactions I just saw as friendly interactions nothing more than that xD.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2