[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Re KJH's interview, it's understandable that his answer were meant to be that way. After all, it's better for BinJin to be credited as professionals as they do their work than to appeared as someone who can't separate personal life from their job. And mayhaps, the atmosphere is different when they are acting together with different actors versus to when they are just alone. *ehem, hospital bts*

Anyway, I'm happy that HB was officially confirmed in a new project, and I'm kind of anticipating it already. It's a plus that the plot sounded action/mystery somehow. Like, personally, I don't think I can watch either him or SYJ acting in a romcom/melodrama and do lovey dovey stuffs just yet. (Forgive the possessiveness in me. :() But yeah, definitely will support their future projects whatever it is. And still waiting patiently (praying fervently) for their wedding announcement. At this point, I'm not actually expecting any dating news. I want them to keep it lowkey until they are ready to share their wedding news. Hehehe.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

Soompi news posted this interview. You can check it in the news section. 

Edited: sorry it's from SBS star news. 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005659808&news_id=N1005659808&__twitter_impression=true

Thank u :D

About those crazy knetz I think they’re BinJin shippers as well and were upset by not seeing HB with his usually naughty hands :joy:.

But seriously, they need to stop. I’m praying for them not inventing another rumor of these two. Every single time those k-nez find something to complain about and to shade hate. I dunno why they do this :crazy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Loropetalum said:

Saw this while scrolling the hashtag. Another milestone for CLOY. Their online clip views also create a new record. 

Haters (even bf4 the drama starts ) : This drama will be a flop, Yejin’s acting it’s weird and she didn’t suit the character.

CLOY : Hold my Hit b**** :glasses:

OMG OMG OMG I’m so happy. Another achievement for CLOY. That’s awesooooome.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

What does everyone think of Kim Junghyun’s interview??? he said

"A lot of people think that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are affectionate even when the cameras aren't rolling, but that actually isn't true."

The actor continued, "When they are rehearsing before the actual shooting, there is no sparkle in their eyes. But as soon as the cameras start to roll, their eyes fill up with love."

He went on, "After seeing that, I was just impressed. I was like, 'How is it even possible to switch from this to that so fast?' They are very professional, and I felt honored to have worked with them."

Low key hurts my fragile heart lol , but then again a lot of supporting casts wouldn’t even know if they were dating . Example, in DOTS Onew had no idea that SongSong couple were dating / going to be married until he heard the news .

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, clandeast said:

Re KJH's interview, it's understandable that his answer were meant to be that way. After all, it's better for BinJin to be credited as professionals as they do their work than to appeared as someone who can't separate personal life from their job. And mayhaps, the atmosphere is different when they are acting together with different actors versus to when they are just alone. *ehem, hospital bts. 

Completely agree. Besides he also doesn’t want to get into trouble by saying things which will get his sunbaes in trouble, just like us saying nice things about our superiors and colleagues at work. We keep our personal views to ourselves as we climb up the work ladder. And stay away from trouble.

Like I mentioned earlier, these two are professional actors with decades of experiences. CLOY benefited from having senior actors onboard, and strong ensemble cast. And strong chemistry between HB and YJ.

TBH even BTS are also well-edited by the TV stations. Enough to get the hype going and getting enough clicks without giving away so much about the actors. Although there will be times where some actions got carried away hahahah.

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, I would be shocked if KJH did say something personal about our OTP.

So he did say the stock responses about their professionalism and how they managed to act so well.

And my favourite is him praising them for taking care of the hoobaes. :D

Regarding manner hands. If HB had grabbed or held SYJ tightly, there would have been comments about him being unprofessional.

The best place to soothe shippers heart is definitely those Swoon videos, interviews and even the Negotiation interviews and press conferences.

I also thought Negotiation was a rom-com from the way they were answering questions. What a shock that it was actually an action-thriller! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

Okay so I already posted this in the drama thread but would like to share it again cause I m over the moon after knowing the record regarding online views of CLOY clips.

It feels so nice to witness the love and support that CLOY is getting worldwide.Few weeks back when the drama was still airing ,I started searching news related to it .I would read many articles and comments according to the timeline starting from the confirmation news.Although I have read before that HB and SYJ were going to star in a drama together , didn't pay much attention as the synopsis didn't attract me.Plus I was not much familiar with the actors having watched only one of their previous works each.Then happened to stumble across CLOY in mid December as I had nothing to watch .I started with zero expectation thinking it to be some cheesy rom-com and now do I need to say ..THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA OF MY LIFE.So as to atone for my earlier ignorance i started reading articles during the hiatus and weekdays.And what I found shocked me:scream:..There were so many negative comments even before the teasers were released.And this amount doubled after Netflix released the trailers.People were asking to boycott this show and were guaranteeing that it would be a flop.One comment really made my eyes roll back with anger.It said that both the actors got the script way back and pretended that they wished to work together in future during Nego promos so that it could look like a coincidence and fate.Plus the rumours and all dating pics  were just a media play to garner audience by arising curiosity.It went on saying that as the script is absurd with no substance  they were banking on their leads' rumours to make it a success:triumph: ..They were backing it to fail just like some other big budget dramas which fell short of expectations in terms of ratings.When the first episode came out still people were badmouthing SYJ that she has done overacting and should have sticked to melo genre as comedy is not her cup of tea.And" JJH would have been a better choice".I accept that JJH is a good actress and can do comedy really well but it is my opinion that SYJ is much versatile.She perfectly managed to do both the comedic part and the emotional part in CLOY.Whereas I wouldn't have been able to connect to JJH as Yoon Seri in the emotional scenes.

While reading all these I kind of felt thankful that CLOY was doing so fine(it was still airing when i was reading those comments).I couldn't stop grinning thinking that all those haters who used to spew poison from their mouth must be desperately waiting for the weekend just like me:joy:. It is what you call "In your face".And I said to myself, this is just a snippet ,just wait few more weeks and you haters will burn with rage when  it breaks all the records and creates miracle.And that eventually happened in the last episode.I m so happy now that I can't control my emotions.:bawling:. I wish its popularity reaches every corner of the world..:kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • Love 10

12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Honestly, I would be shocked if KJH did say something personal about our OTP.

So he did say the stock responses about their professionalism and how they managed to act so well.

And my favourite is him praising them for taking care of the hoobaes. :D

Regarding manner hands. If HB had grabbed or held SYJ tightly, there would have been comments about him being unprofessional.

The best place to soothe shippers heart is definitely those Swoon videos, interviews and even the Negotiation interviews and press conferences.

I also thought Negotiation was a rom-com from the way they were answering questions. What a shock that it was actually an action-thriller! :sweatingbullets:

Yessss - sometimes interviews are the best place to see things, especially when they break characters. Sure there are some fanservice elements in it here and there, but when they break characters - voila! :love:

I haven’t watched Negotiation yet but I will now! 

• Like 1

I was rewatching the swoon interviews(bcuz I miss them so much already :bawling:)  and all the comments both English and Korean are convinced their together. I didn’t watch memories of Alhambra but I watched their swoon vid , the Jenga one just to see what the chem /interactions would be like and it’s entirely different . I wasn’t surprised to see recent comments (again in English and korean) on that vid that would say things like “didn’t notice it before but comparing CLOY vids to this , HB only has eyes for Yejin”  or “the vibe here is totally different than with he’s with yejin” etc. Felt glad that so many people can feel this too despite bad news that their chemistry is seriously so real especially when compared to others .

• Like 5
  • Love 9

59 minutes ago, jane snow said:

awww i understand u my dear friendshipper...

but remember we must always seperate things from our personal life to what is real and not.... im not saying our binjin is not real... but then again we must not be impulsive esp. w our emotionsss hehehe and vent out unnecessary stuff...

im w u friendshipper... lets be together sailing with our ship

Let’s sail our ship together shopper :wub:

5 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Okay so I already posted this in the drama thread but would like to share it again cause I m over the moon after knowing the record regarding online views of CLOY clips.

It feels so nice to witness the love and support that CLOY is getting worldwide.Few weeks back when the drama was still airing ,I started searching news related to it .I would read many articles and comments according to the timeline starting from the confirmation news.Although I have read before that HB and SYJ were going to star in a drama together , didn't pay much attention as the synopsis didn't attract me.Plus I was not much familiar with the actors having watched only one of their previous works each.Then happened to stumble across CLOY in mid December as I had nothing to watch .I started with zero expectation thinking it to be some cheesy rom-com and now do I need to say ..THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA OF MY LIFE.So as to atone for my earlier ignorance i started reading articles during the hiatus and weekdays.And what I found shocked me:scream:..There were so many negative comments even before the teasers were released.And this amount doubled after Netflix released the trailers.People were asking to boycott this show and were guaranteeing that it would be a flop.One comment really made my eyes roll back with anger.It said that both the actors got the script way back and pretended that they wished to work together in future during Nego promos so that it could look like a coincidence and fate.Plus the rumours and all dating pics  were just a media play to garner audience by arising curiosity.It went on saying that as the script is absurd with no substance  they were banking on their leads' rumours to make it a success:triumph: ..They were backing it to fail just like some other big budget dramas which fell short of expectations in terms of ratings.When the first episode came out still people were badmouthing SYJ that she has done overacting and should have sticked to melo genre as comedy is not her cup of tea.And" JJH would have been a better choice".I accept that JJH is a good actress and can do comedy really well but it is my opinion that SYJ is much versatile.She perfectly managed to do both the comedic part and the emotional part in CLOY.Whereas I wouldn't have been able to connect to JJH as Yoon Seri in the emotional scenes.

While reading all these I kind of felt thankful that CLOY was doing so fine(it was still airing when i was reading those comments).I couldn't stop grinning thinking that all those haters who used to spew poison from their mouth must be desperately waiting for the weekend just like me:joy:. It is what you call "In your face".And I said to myself, this is just a snippet ,just wait few more weeks and you haters will burn with rage when  it breaks all the records and creates miracle.And that eventually happened in the last episode.I m so happy now that I can't control my emotions.:bawling:. I wish its popularity reaches every corner of the world..:kiss_wink:

Omg I didn’t know that people said that about them pretending that they wished to work together in future during Nego promos so that it could look like a coincidence and fate . That makes me so mad :rage: haters just scared and jealous to admit that it IS actually fate . And the fact that they think their grocery pics would be media play too, who do they think Hyunbin and Yejin are . Like honey they don’t need media play, their OG’s in this game .

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

The article is by Koreaboo... I saw it on Twitter.

Not sure if anything was lost in translation from Korean to English.

So a note of caution.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/crashlandingonyou-actor-hyun-bin-treated-son-ye-jin-off-camera/

Just call me weird. But the more I see many articles about them these days, I feel even more strange. This interview is about Jong Hyun then why do you emphasize more points on rumors about HB and YJ? this looks disrespectful to him, but it could also look like it was deliberate.

it's true that CLOY has become very popular everywhere. But with them trying to emphasize "Hyun Bin and Son Yee Jin aren't dating" this seemed strange to me. Are they trying to stop CLOY from being talked about everywhere because of political issues? Or 'they' just don't want us to talk about Hyun Bin and Son Yee Jin ?? But are they that important to South Korea? Okay ... they are important. but is this like the issue they are dating or not more important than the corona issue?

they even use video or some pictures to try to prove it.

OEJC0vfYfNo1kQRgUNUFGrDKMtOqDAoKSLKMfIXt

This picture is of course if their fans know, this is just a second that shows nothing, because after this HB even put his hand on YJ's back casually.

The video on insight.co,  I don't really know what they are saying, it's just that they discuss "why didn't HB put his hands on Yee Jin?" honestly I also want to ask, too, he could have put his hand, he could even put his hand on the fans he met accidentally. This is a shooting process and they are practicing, there is nothing strange if he puts his hand on JY's back, people will think it's practice. And even more strange a few minutes later he even dragged his body while hugging her. HB is acting weird here. :D  :D:D

It could be said that the image and denial cannot really convince Fans who followed this drama. But the aggressive news of "denial" is even more suspicious.  Because this is just a dating rumor, when the euphoria of this drama is over, people will be calm, and they might leave one by one. Is there something hidden behind all this ??:huh:

ust wait and see, this drama is very interesting, let's just enjoy the drama first. Don't make their hard work go to waste just because the news there is ruining their chemistry.  Think of it as just rain that suddenly falls, just enjoy it, because after the rain rainbow will appear. :wub:

elC-rN8j0UBTOt_PGjufo8vue9H-KAO8SKnSrsyy

elC-rN8j0UBTOt_PGjufo8vue9H-KAO8SKnSrsyy

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2