[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I was just thinking... :phew: The pictures of SYJ and HB at a Los Angeles supermarket, it looks like SYJ was paranoid getting caught with HB?:ph34r: She was wearing dark sunglasses and a cap. I think SYJ is worried that the  paparazzi will catch them.  I wish they can be open and carefree but it’s hard to be like that in Korea. :cold_sweat: 

Edited by Luzyhoney
  • Sad 2

Lurker here, delurking to give all of you a warm hug!!:wub:  Finally caught up with this thread, (are you guise running a race, y'all typing so fast LOL) Thank you so so much for laying down all the hundred reasons why we're shipping! I agree that the small gestures are very telling. :lol:

I MISS THUMB BIN SSI!!!

#thumbbinssiforpresident

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

the last shooting date at the beach means scenes were shot at the beach that we never saw! I hope they give us lots of goodies for the dvd extras and I wish they filmed the cast watching the finale. I absolutely love when HB and SYJ were watching their kiss and the crew was cheering so loud and YJ was rocking back and forth like she was embarrassed/laughing, it even seems like she took a picture behind HB's back during the kiss. 

I wish I could have the dvd commentary for the negotiation with HB and SYJ and the director so badly but commentary isn't available on streaming/digital only physical dvds and I don't have dvd player that plays korean dvd. 

Does anyone know where I can get their negotiation commentary?

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@therese3

I agreed with your analysis on earlier page. I think most of them in this forum agreed that they have feeling for each other by looking at their BTS (thru their eye contacts and body language), at least their current relationship is in a very "close" friendship status, in a comfort zoning. They are highly compatible in terms of chemistry and characters based on their horoscopes.

It's always easy to start off any romantic relationship, the difficult part is the thereafter maintenance, and mutual continuous contact despite their busy schedules in filming. However, He had agreed to take up another new project after this drama. See below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384240wpp/hyun-bin-confirmed-to-star-in-new-film-as-next-project-after-crash-landing-on-you

If we referred back to Hyun Bin the past romance, with Song Hye-kyo, Kang So-ra, he had always encountered difficulty in maintaining the relationship due to his busy schedules. Both actresses agreed to break off but remain in a amicable manner.

I always believe in right timing, that applies to any couples, whether newly attached or meet a new romance. The truth is, there is never a perfect or ideal time to initiate a relationship. I believe the stability of one relies on the proper balance of mental and emotional conditions of both parties. At this point of time, it seems that HB is still very focusing on his career. They must be ready thru their mind, heart and soul, with mutual continual effort to put into their relationship.

Timing is everything, if it's meant to be happened, it will, at the right time for the right reasons. :) Only time will tell :wub:

Agree. If their love have grown in an earlier stage, they will not be mature enough to weigh things and stay together. 

Now, they are not rushing. Finishing all pre-signed commitments, no enlisting service needed to be attended to, while finding time to be with each other without expectations. 

They have been well established. A-listers. They bring out the best in each other. 

Just like how patient they have both been in CLOY before they finally meet each other in the paragliding area. I remember a quote here in the Philippines about patient love that I will translate in English. 

"It doesn't matter if you are on the last trip as long as you are on the front seat." 

The One above is definitely saving the best for last for both YJ and HB. 

True love Waits. This means that if YJ and HB can wait, so can we. Right? 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I wish I could have the dvd commentary for the negotiation with HB and SYJ and the director so badly but commentary isn't available on streaming/digital only physical dvds and I don't have dvd player that plays korean dvd. 

Does anyone know where I can get their negotiation commentary?

@Kristen Son i thought you could check that on the previous post of this forum.. 

• Like 2

@Loveumore

The fact BinJin even went to a regular resto place together during Negotiation time was already a shocker...

And HB feeling sad about that regular place closing down was cute because he won’t be able to go there again with YJ. 

Also, HB needs to decide what he wants YJ to call him, its either OPPA or...Honey/Chagiya/Yobo LOL! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I didn't know about the KBS main mc who's Binnie's close friend. Who is that? I've only seen one funny k-ent program where one host who's bald and gay said he will be sad of HB's marriage rumours lol!

Hello @TotoroSY KBS Entertainment weekly main MC is Shin Hyun Joon. He is also Hb's close friend.

He was also the MC during pifan where binjin won the producer's award back in July 2014:D

• Like 5

7 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

this korean page posted this about hyunbin’s manner hands and knets are all saying “oh their defs not dating “:expressionless:I even saw a comment saying that yejin must have a one sided love :expressionless: low key wish the media would stop posting about these bcuz the comments seem to be getting negative now :((

Don't worry, I guess they just commented sarcastically. Like "ooh ... I'm not dating" ... "I work" ... But it does get bad for their image too.

• Like 1

When you say A channel, you mean the top channels? I guess like KBS, SBS and MBC? I wish I understand korean so I can hear the vibes of the news report. Translation is just different. 

I didn't know about the KBS main mc who's Binnie's close friend. Who is that? I've only seen one funny k-ent program where one host who's bald and gay said he will be sad of HB's marriage rumours lol!

As for the KBS main MC, correct me if I'm wrong, they are pretty influential within the TV station right? Cuz to be main MC means they are very senior in hierarchy. 

A channel is a cable tv channel i didn’t mean top channels

that mc is shin hyun joon. he’s one of the best friends of HB. the mc that you mean is hong seok cheon and he is a friend too but not that close i think^_^

yes they are influential, they can change anything, and he’s the mc of kbs entertainment show for many years.

Yes, just like I assumed! What I notice is that the A-listers in k-ent (or even other countries like China entertainment) are able to stop/ reduce negative news and scandals very quickly vs the newbies. Of course, I also think SYJ and HB are also well-respected amongst the media people cuz they are low profile and humble despite their fame and high reputation - correct me if I am wrong.

yes you’re right. they are well-respected. and binnie is so famous for his ability of stop rumors. he can do it in just half an hour:D our Kim Sajang

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 5

there recent news about kim jung hyun view the dulri couple off screen and on screen

dunno but i think when they are together maybe kinda different feels,they considirate and professionals.

but when just two of them they are caring each other. there so much proof about that.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Loveumore

The fact BinJin even went to a regular resto place together during Negotiation time was already a shocker...

And HB feeling sad about that regular place closing down was cute because he won’t be able to go there again with YJ. 

Also, HB needs to decide what he wants YJ to call him, its either OPPA or...Honey/Chagiya/Yobo LOL! 

I guess with their closeness now BAbe would be suited. Its a trend nowadays:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, Meily Jima said:

I know that we shouldn't over analysing their interactions so that it will not cause harm on them.

I think this is the exact type of fan digging that lead to news channels picking up and their third denial. This again falls under the question of their professionalism. I understand your sentiment as a shipper but it might be better not to theorize in public forums like this. We don't want another shipper theory going viral, people will take it out of context, you can't control the narrative once something is out on the internet...maybe remove the post? I don't know but excercise caution pls, we don't want to hurt them. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Meily JimaSorry, no offense but we have so much clear-as-sky evidence already on the table, I don't think we should add another photo that doesn't tell much at all.  This photo is as vague as the holding-the-hand-under-the-table thingy.  It is something so trivial.  Some of the shippers might agree that they were holding hands, and some of us don't see anything.   Then what?  What is the purpose of this discussion?  Again, there are a lot of silent lurkers on this forum, I would suggest that we drop this topic here and now and remove the post.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, Meily Jima said:

sorry but i cant see it... let us avoid this please... these are reasons why V4st has been issuing statements we dont want. @Meili jima i dont buy it tho... as much as i want to... i cant... it is not that i dont support u... but this is the same issue with under the table moment. 

• Like 2