[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Magritte said:

My dear @AnnieCheesecake, although you have declared yourself “the most pessimistic person ever”, I don’t see it that way. I see a person who is probably so invested/so in love with this couple that anything deemed bad or negative effects or hurts her. I see a person who craves for optimism and although who gets hurt when something unpleasant has occurred, appreciates the positive and hope that others have shared or given. Am I wrong? Please be comfortable and ward off any negative vibes. Don’t put yourself down, enjoy the ride!

Thank u for you kind words, it’s made me a little bit better xD .

You’re  right at certain point, as a shipper I wanna grab myself at anything good that happens btw HB+SYJ  and remain on that bubble but I’m still aware of the other rumors (like ppl talking that they ar won’t tgth and stuff like that) and I became upset again.

I’m a fan of Yejin since I started to watch korean dramas (back on 2013/2014 I dunno remember exactly anymore xD) and what makes me believe that maybe my ship will sail one day it’s that Yejin it’s acting all shyness around HB like a teenager in love , it’s so funny to see those reaction coming from the “Cool queen” ‘cause usually she’s the one that do this kinda of reactions on others and not the opposite.

Thank u again for had made this comment :relaxed: I’ll try to remain positive ^^ .

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, sussieh said:

@AnnieCheesecake don’t worry chingu! He definitely has not rejected SYJ! LOL To me, he is the most obvious and clear to read of the two hahaha. HB’s gazes, smiles, protectiveness and patting, are clear as day! As NIS guy said... No needed to hire an analyst to conclude that he is a man in love LOL. He is even mimicking unconsciously her gestures! Hahaha :lol:

I know that he didn’t (he’s not crazy to reject this goddess  :joy:) I’m talking about those haters and the crazy k-netz that maybe after the post from insight kr , ppl will start to create theories and spread them around as true and them this simple post from insta will be another news <_<.

I’m really hope that this doesn’t happens. I dunno why Yejin it’s so quiet right now (dunno if it’s just ‘cause she’s resting) but I don’t wanna anyone disturbing her from her break period, she had worked so hard (literally she visited the hospital due to the hard work, my cow-Yejin :tears:) so I just wanna that she could focus on that without being disturbing by the media. So I’m little bit afraid now about this post from the insight kr , ‘cause we know that ppl with bad thoughts always exist and they could start another rumor :bawling:.

• Like 8

Thank you everyone for being responsible shippers.

I worry sometimes that what we may speculate with not clear photos or assumptions end up as fact on other platforms. EEkkk...

As a shipper (with my past in other forums), we tend to support the couple. Squeal over their interactions (SWOON videos on replay) but I would not insist on evidence that they are together.

Both are professionals and BTS do hype up interactions between leads but it's the little things that catches my eye. Such as the playful nature of both leads and you can see they are really comfortable with each other.

We can only pray for good things to come.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, binjinunnie said:

JungHyun on working with #HyunBin-#SonYeJin: "The two seniors had great chemistry. They were active in communication & there was no blockage in the exchange of ideas. As soon as shooting started, honey was dripping from Hyun Bin's eyes. It was cool to me even as a man."

as soon as shooting started... yeah, right :) 

Omo did u have the link ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Per news, SYJs hometown of Daegu has a super spreader case of the corona virus. 
Hoping that her and her parents are safe. By any chance the house featured in Master In The House, is that in Seoul or Daegu? Any SYJ fans who could confirm? @cybertron @AnnieCheesecake 

Hi. That house from the episode was on Seoul.

I dunno about her family if they’re still living at Daegu (I think so, but I can’t tell u with 100% of sure) . I didn’t knew that Corona virus was so bad at SK :tears:.

• Love 1