[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

fans need to be patient and have some faith 

I'am with you. 

Before they announce they're in a relationship, we believe with hope and pray their romantic feeling stronger day by day. Now we all know that HB and SYJ are in a relationship. They want us to give them warm supports.

Starting is easier than taking cake of the relationship. 

So, all we can do is praying them, they have stronger feelings year after year, and even when storms coming, they face up together. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

Oh come on Weibo here we go again. This is what I hate on Weibo they invaded their privacy and sometimes people became too much. Can we not just be happy and grateful that they confirmed their relationship and focus on their future projects rather than their privacy. Sometimes people crossing the line already that became click bait specially on YT and sometimes causing of fan wars. My BinJin Stans/Fans let's be a good influencer to show that we fully support our OTP no matter what even it's individual career not the privacy they were longing for. At the end they wanted to enjoy life and have privacy as Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin. Let them happy. As  @Aya said let's support them and Pray for them that's all we can do as Fans/Stans. :blush:

For how many years I've been watching Korean Drama Series since the first introduced here in our Country since year 2000. In all drama I've watched CLOY is the best and I can say different from all because it has uniqueness and I call it a Masterpiece. 

One of a Deja vu. Okay the "Best/Great Partner" for Hyun Bin. 

Spoiler

The Negotiation Movie will be on Netflix. :blush:

Spoiler

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 videos, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Our Best Girl beauty striking again just like her good person. She's aging backward glowing, dashing, blooming and stunning. She's the new model of Crocodile Ladies. And again she's trending on Naver and Twitter.:heart: 

Thank God for Hyun Bin he found his Best Girl/Woman Son Ye Jin.:heart:

One of my favourite Musical Theatre Actress here in the Philippines. Even her she's a fan of CLOY and BinJin Couple. :hooray2:

Of course the impact of our Power Couple our only BinJin Couple. And thanks to Writer-nim and Director-nim that CLOY is one of the Masterpiece even if it has a Political Issues between SoKor and NoKor. :blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Previous model was Ha Ji Won and Song Yoon Ah - they both did Crocodile Ladies for a long time. I am happy SYJ was chosen.

The article says she did this on January 31. So that pretty much solves what SYJ worked on last month after MSTEAM update January schedule lol. 

c2.jpg

On the 31st, Son Ye-jin made the set warm by perfectly digesting the various costumes of Crocodile Ladies with her own aura and creating the staff's exclamation while conducting the first pictorial shoot of Crocodile Ladies. Under the theme of "Romantic Provence," the S/S season pictorial captures the warm Mediterranean style and the feeling of leisure.

Starting with the release of the 21SS season pictorial with Son Ye-jin in 2021, Crocodile Ladies will actively carry out various marketing activities that encompass online and offline, including advertising media, untact fan signing events, store promotions and events.

"Actor Son Ye-jin is a representative Korean Wave star with high fandom not only in Korea but also abroad, and she is expected to show various charms as a clothing brand model," said fashion group Hyung-ji. "Actor Son Ye-jin's sophisticated and luxurious image will be a new source of vitality." Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is considering her next film in Korea as she has been busy filming commercials at home and abroad.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92071

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Same day or 16 hours apart of Updates from Hyun Bin’s Omega/Esquire pictorial and Son Ye Jin’s Crocodile Ladies launch as their new model. Both are amazingly gorgeous. 

When the good person HB makes his move, his best partner SYJ will make hers too. Haayysss! In synch and In love. So sweet. I love this partnership. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

Wish there are Crocodile Ladies dresses here in my country or hope that they can ship it here, so I can buy and show my support to our queen SYJ. 

@LavenderVirgo I agree with you, these items will be selling out quickly, as they have the best model 

• Like 8

On 2/5/2021 at 7:29 AM, binjinPhDfan said:

Hi! Can someone please check THE SPACE? Hyun Bin posted a message there with the phrase "new beginning"... Pleaseee!!! 

@binjinPhDfanI think his talking about his next film project the Confidential Assignment 2 and his new status as an Actor Hyun Bin and a private person as Kim Tae Pyung. 

My thoughts:

1) "Little different way than usual before a new beginning": 

- Maybe he thinks about his new status with his Best Girl. How he described the difference of his past to the present as a new beginning of his status and on his future. 

2) "Familiar but also different feeling":

- His next movie project Confidential Assignment 2 it was familiar to him and different feeling because there are Actors or Colleagues that will included in the movie like his friend Daniel Henney. 

"I feel excited in a little different way than usual before a new beginning that I would embrace with a familiar but also different feeling." - HB

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

So happy to read the writer's thoughts or analysis of some of the scenes in CLOY.. coming from the writer, the rationale of favorite scenes

Hb' subtle and sensitive portrayal of rjh, syj's excellent acting as well.. the romantic scenes which were some of my favorites too, the scene at the market when ysr was lost but found by rjh, their nighttime bike ride, scene at the border.. thanks @celest1alfor the translation.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

@faserunyes weekends are quiet. I'm sure there will be more activity in the coming week B) 

I do love that new BTS photo because HB wasn't part of that scene near the water (Seri was with her ducklings). But nevertheless he finds a way to get close and he looks so attentive when she speaks:wub:

So fans on Twitter are celebrating SYJs 20th debut anniversary (which I'm a bit confused about, wasn't that last year?) But anyway check out this amazing gift one group sent her. This fandom's creativity knows no bounds. She's going to love this! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

02-C84371-8-F19-445-F-B567-8-DD7550-EF2-

Happy 20 years to our Chungmuro Queen YJ:wub:

2/7/2011 commemorates the premiere of Delicious Proposal, YJ first leading role starring So Ji Sub and Jung Joo Hun.  She & SJS was siblings in this drama.

20 years...72 nominations..51 awards...11 dramas...21 movies and many more to come for our humble YJ gracing our screens:wub:

:lollipop::transforms:

A long thread of co stars; directors compliments on YJ:blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

My admiration to this woman just grows more and more. 

Part of SYJ interview done last March of 2018 in the article Korea times.

I have seen many of her intelligent answers from interviews done in the past but this one for me is one of the best.

No wonder she is where she is now

#20YRSWITHSONYEJIN

How far #MeToo will go? And what kind of changes will it bring? 

Asked about the issue, popular actress Son Ye-jin did not answer immediately. She paused with her head down and right hand holding her chin. After several seconds, she spoke in a low and serious tone. It was a striking departure from the vivaciousness she showed when greeting this reporter for a recent interview at a cafe in Sogyeok-dong, Seoul. 

"It would be a good pain for our society," Son said. "I hope this campaign will change the outdated male-centered perspective about women once and for all...and also bring down all the practices harmful to women." 

She said she admired any women who spoke out about their humiliating past at the risk of revealing their identities.

"I would like to give a big hand to their braveness," the actress said.

So the following question could not ― again ― be straightforward: "What is the legacy of male-centered culture in the movie industry?" 

Son pointed out a typical cinematic storyline in which a man fights against all odds to achieve a goal while his female partner is left helpless waiting for his help. 

"That's a typical frame in action flicks," she complained. "Why is it so difficult to have films seeing the world from women's perspective like 'Thelma and Louise'?" 

Research in 2016 took issue with what she called the "unfair" frame, arguing that it only enhanced the social bias against women. But little has been done to change the situation. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Good heart month to everyone. I am just dropping by to greet Miss Son Ye Jin on her debut 20th Anniversary. Non that much i say but Miss Son Ye Jin is in her top most calibre at the moment. Everything is in her belt this time. She has nothing more to prove  to everyone. She is Son Ye Jin.....

I am a die hard Hyun Bin fan. But the more i read about Miss Son, it seems im liking her more than Mr. HYUN haha..Mr. Hyun, i congratulate you heartily for catching the heart of your beloved woman. Please take care of her and dont hurt her. Looking forward to your upcoming movies. Take care too..

Longlive Binjin 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

HAPPY MONDAY!

*Please note: Bin indeed did post a new message on The Space saying that he's filming. Per VAST/The Space's policy, please refrain from sharing any of the actual content outside the platform. 

Another new CLOY BTS photo 

Screenshot-2021-02-08-at-9-40-27-AM.png

CTTO and reshared by yejinnluv on insta

Screenshot-2021-02-08-at-9-43-08-AM.png

CTTO and reshared by cloverleafinafans_official on insta

One of my new fav fanart of BinJin

Screenshot-2021-02-08-at-9-45-08-AM.png

Cr : Kfanghorl on Twitter and reshared by cloverleafinafans_official on insta

• Like 6
  • Love 3